Left vs. Right viz. Believer vs. Unbeliever

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

nothing

Re: Left vs. Right viz. Believer vs. Unbeliever

Post by nothing »

gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am nope Sufis never waged war against Hindus.

you need to learn history before you create your ranted views of the world.
The Sunni/Shia (internal division) heavily outweighs any purely mystical interpretations of Islam.

History says Islam invaded & genocided Hindus, as genocide is condoned in Islam
because the male central figure idol of Islam Muhammad was a genocidal warlord.
Like idol, like idol worshiper - it is related to as above, so below.
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am you need to get a new boogyman, in 40 yrs the Saudi oil fields will be dry and with Islam will become irrelivent.
This would imply immediacy in the need to impose Sharia globally, hence globalism.
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am if i were you i worry about China, building islands and bases in Sci Lanka, and all over Africa - today - tomorrow probably South America.
I do worry about China - they are playing into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood in this global war,
and this is despite their having (correctly) acknowledged Islam as a kind of infectious cancer
that creates a divisive "us vs. them" mentality. This is what "believer vs. unbeliever" is and brings
to any nation: conflict, conflict and more conflict such to have a need to pathologically blame others
for something the House of Islam is itself guilty of, hence "Islamophobia" being a projection of
the internal state of "believers" in/of Islam (they have a phobia of the truth that Islam is man-made).
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am learn history
Please take your own advice such to have no need to project your own deficiency onto others.
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am from knowing history, use your mind to understand historical trends (UK fell 70 yrs ago - america is now falling - what nation will take her place? Saudi Arabia? - HAHA!!! no China is the inheriter of empire.
I go back ~3500 years to understand what the underlying root of human suffering is.
It is "belief" as it takes a "believer" to "believe" themselves superior to others and/or inferior to themselves.
This is how/why "believer vs. unbeliever" is essentially "Nazis vs. everyone else".
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am deal with that reality -------will you be cowering under your sheet about Mooslims in 2080, when China is the world power?
It seems the one having trouble here with the reality is yourself:
I know the reality as "us vs. them" begins/ends at "believer vs. unbeliever".
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am Palistinians act as they do because they have been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967.
It is the other way around - the Palestinians are occupying Israel.
The Muhammadans have no right to claim the land of anyone as their own.
Beyond all this: both Jews and Muslims are in the same boat: book-worshiping "jews"
who divide and destroy the world while religiously blaming any/all others.
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 am the latter signing the 4th geneva accords, violate their own illegal occupation.

to affirm what they signed 50 yrs ago, all the Israelis need to do is give all Palistinians Israelis citizenship and so the right to vote in Israeli elections.
Yeah, as an enabler to take (ie. steal) the land away from the Jews?
The Muhammadans "believe" everyone and everything belongs to them
and they can treat others as inferior to themselves for not being "believers".

This is the ideological root of Nazism: it is Islamic, as Islam is no less "jewish" than Judaism.
The pathological illness underlying Muhammadanism is the Muhammadans can not see
the book-worshiping "jew" that they themselves are, as they have no capacity to account
for their own actions. This is reflected in Muhammadan men religiously blaming women
for how men act around them viz. the hijab/niqab/burqa (relates to the original sin
wherein Adam blamed the woman for his own actions). Islam is the "religion of Adam"
which is the inability to account for their own actions, hence they blame "the Jews!",
Christians, atheists, unbelievers, "infidels", the West, the Zionists, the U.S., "white people" etc.
for everything they are themselves guilty of. That is how Islam works: blame any/all others.

It is embedded in the ideology of Islam, as Muhammad, like Hitler (not different)
went down blaming Jews for their own failure(s). This was what Muhammad did:
religiously blame Jews for what he was himself guilty of, as he could not account
for his own actions. Even A'isha, his wife, could see more clearly than he could:

The problem is: Islam is a humanitarian problem because it state-sanctions
polygamy, pedophilia/rape (ie. sex with young children), genocide, fear-based politics etc.
This, again, based in divisive "belief"-based ideologies that are rooted in "us vs. them" mentalities
now responsible for the death of hundreds of millions and the suffering of billions, not to mention
the women who are religiously abused by Muslim men (as they attempt to scapegoat the same problem
onto non-Muslims because, again, Muhammadans have no capacity to account for their own state/actions).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

before i reply i'd like to say i agree with all you had to say below - but do dissargee on small things (mainly - UN serves the same role as The League of Nations - upholding internal law (you will not see me stating either of those bodies as ideal - and i agree the UN has too many flaws, just like the League did, but a flawed body is better than no body to uphold precepts of International law -------------- the other thing we disagree on is taxation, i think the rich should pay more in taxes (and you are wrong - about me - i cannot speak for others - i simply do not beleive in Trickldown, its got nothing to do with envy, i'm fine being a poor slob, fine as long as i can eat and have shelter - both i have secured most likely via my lifetime.

so envy is not my game, i speak for myself only.

i see that trickdown don't work so tax em more to serve the general good of society.

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:00 pm you do know the UN is toothless and has no army (nor should it), and only exists because of the Cold War (like Nato as well) - and to date serves the US, and a few other powerful nations as well (those on the security council)
Yes, I know. The UN was, in fact, a globalist delusion of Roosevelt's, from the start. As you say, it's toothless. But I also think it's immoral, because it fails to condemn very wicked regimes, and condemns free and democratic polities in their place.

agreed, the UN is sometimes immoral - fuck the human rights council last time i heard has Syria on it!

why? because the UN is toothless, and housed in NYC! and serves American internal interests.

UN is a puppet that serves America, and when it don't - like the linked body the ICC, we never sign up to it.

Ideally id like a moral UN that champions international law and rules for justice always.

but being a realist, the last thing i'd wish for is a one world UN with a world police to force its international law.

so i'm fine with an immoral puppet UN that serves the US, and the few other global powers in the name of Rule of Law - even though Syria is on the Human Rights Council.

why? because the UN though sometime immoral and hypocritical, serves my Nation's goals as a puppet.

how? by affirming the concept that there is and should be international law.

- now a question to you Sir.

do you think there should be such as thing as international law? I do, its served my nation since 1946 in limiting war into becoming world War 3.

IMO.

if you know history, then you know the Russian fucked up in 1949 when the UN authorized a reason to defend South Korea (the soviets boycotted the UN - so their reps were not on the SC when it was rulled upon to defend the South Koreans)

Ya! the NK invaded - started it, the UN gave the green light (since the Soviets were not there to block/deny) to defend the SK, and America - and 10? or so others likewise sent troops to defend.

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm I'm saying that right now, you and I are already "eating cake," and need to be more grateful for the "cake" in our mouths, rather than angry that it's slightly less sweet than the "cake" the previous generation ate. We're still way, way ahead of the rest of history, and we need a tune-up on our history if we don't realize that.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! agree 1000 percent!

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm You're not going to improve the economy or the lot of the average man by raising taxes on the rich.
I disagree, we've had Corporate Welfare since Reagan. so the the rich since him got richer and the poor poorer.

So welfare for the Rich is ok , but not for the poor worms?

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm That's never worked, and it never will.
well we know there ain't no Trickle down, so what do we have to lose to try what was before Reagan? - via Carter and Eisenhower before him?

if we know Trickle down is a crock of shit, then try taxing the same corp. welfare recipenients and see the result.

either there will be more trickle or less.
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm We need money-generating people, not money-consumers.
agreed! but we need to tax them at Eisenhower rates - 70-90 percent, not Reagan rates of 20 percent (Trickedown is bullsht).

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm As I say, we are statistically far better off than people throughout most of history...
of course we are, as are the Bangledeshi per their level a millina ago - that applies to all the "shit countries" today verses centuries ago.

and why i claimed - many times now - Globalization has served most of mankind (even though its fucked over the ave joe in 1st world nations).

You are preaching to the choir Sir.

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm We need to stop whining like spoiled children, and be thankful for what we've got. And can we do better? Sure. But not by jealously pulling down anybody who's more successful than I am. That's just spite, and it won't create durable benefit for anyone. Instead of throwing riots and looting stores,
I agree fully. Humility is a virtue!

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm we've got to take personal responsibility for ourselves, and expect our fellow citizens and our politicians to do the same -- and to hold them to some standards when they don't behave. That's what we're not doing right now, and that's why things are on the skids.

exactly! we have not done as you and i say we should. instead we play the blame game and victim, as Rome Burns (and Rome did fall, as did the UK later -----all for the same reasons IMO).

I suspect you know that reason, and that we agree on it. i will not spell it out, you can start a thread on it if you wish and i will be contribute to the discussion).

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm The whole Western prosperity was built on one simple thing: the Protestant work ethic. Be honest, work, save, give, and don't consume rashly.

I agree 110 percent here! not a prot, nor do i have much of a work ethic, (so that i tell you that i'm lazy and an athiest, and yet agree with you, maybe you should take what i say with some weight. (or not, not a bully do whatever you like, just sayin here).
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm If we all did that, our economy would be booming.
no, not so, the falling of living standards in the West started in the early 70's - 30 yrs before the infantilization of American Sheople (playing victim/ident politics/movies based upon children comic books (sorry "Graphic Novels") - we are Idiocracy (great move BTW), and have been since the the 90's - only more so now, but we were not Idiocracy in the 70's nor 80's when the standard of living first started falling.

no, there is more to it than you say, what you say is relivant, and part of the picture, but the full picture IMO is that reagan created Corporate Welfare for the untra rich to hord via off shore havens and low taxes, starting the whole process of lowering ave standards of living for joe ave post 1980.

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm And even now, three things are statistically necessary for financial success in the West right now: 1) finish school, 2) don't get pregnant, or get anyone pregnant out of the context of committed matrimony, and 3) get a job...any job, and work at it diligently and honestly. With those three things in place, statistically, the chances of ending up below the poverty line are close to zero...barring sudden calamity, of course. But those are three things people are just not doing right now.

I agree those three things are vital to maximize success, but TECH is not the "enemy" of emplyment. Tech will soon remove the need for most men, and all cannot be PHD's - and even if we were the "Free market" would only need 2 - percent of the them......the other 98 percent? fucked.

not a fan of Yang, nor his UBI (getting survival money for sitting on your arse is not good for one's ego - nor society) - but is see a real End to Capitalism here via Tech - as i said we cant all be softwar engineers - and if we all could be - the job posts for such is lower anyway so irelivent if we all could be anyhow.

I see Capitialism going to the end of the road, with the skelliton of Communism.

what do we replace it with though?

That is the question of the 21 st century.

----------and there may be no answer/replacement.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:47 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:19 pm Turn the other cheek, respect your neighbours. Jesus, a palestinian freedom fighter, offered free health care, to the seek and help for the needy , and a bunch of other things that the American right would not like.
Nonetheless the very deating heart of the American gun wanking right are devout born again dildos.
I don't think Jesus would have approved of the KKK, but there is no doubt where the KKK's relsious and political affiliations lie.
This just goes to show what a croc religion is.
Jesus is a male central figure "mercy upon mankind" idol.
Muhammad is a male central figure "mercy upon mankind" idol.
Both Jesus and Muhammad are idols worshiped (unknowingly) by idol worshipers
as each respective empire utilizes the same underlying construct: ideal man(-worship).
This is actually the basis of Nazism: to worship a male central figure orator warlord (ie. Islam).

This is why "Palestinians" spill blood over ridicule of their male central figure idol Muhammad: they worship him as an idol.
They are not conscious of this because they do not have the capacity to account for their own actions/state, thus accuse all others
of the very same worshiping of idols and man-made books/laws which they are themselves guilty of doing.
If "Palestinians" did not worship any ideal man, they would not spill blood over ridicule of any such (dead) ideal man, as
neither is it possible to actually insult a dead man nor bear a witness of one (being 1400-years dead).

The Islamic shahada, as well as the Christian testimony of faith,
are both false witness testimonies contrary to even the ten commandments
thus neither any Christian nor Muslim have anything to do with an "Abrahamic" god
for one can not even become a Christian/Muslim without violating the laws
of the very god they claim to worship (!)

Having said, the ABC's of good and evil are a good follow-up:

A believes B is evil.
B believes A is evil.
A&B annihilate.
C knows neither knew from which tree they ate.

{to know all (thus) not to believe} approaches all-knowing (god-or-no-god), whereas
{to believe all (thus) not to know} approaches all-belief-based ignorance(s)
causing/sustaining/impeding on the cessation of all forms of human suffering
of human origin.

The "believers" know not from which tree they even eat, for being "believers"
instead of knowing who/what/where/why/when/how and ultimately if
not to believe, as what they "believe" is certainly not actually true.

Thus the problem persists: "believer vs. unbeliever" as reflected in the geopolitical "left vs. right" respectively
wherein it takes a "believer" to "believer" themselves superior to others / others inferior to themselves
thus all Nazis are pinned to the side of the "believers", hence Nazism is pinned.

What underlies all of this is the Muhammadans being the real book-worshiping "Jews"
who divide/destroy the world while projecting their own crimes onto "Jews" thus
the real belief-based "conspiracy theory" is there being "Jews" who are not
the Muhammadans themselves. "Jews" are the scapegoat of the Muhammadan, as
the Muhammadans rely on scapegoats such to hide their own crimes against humanity.
Bullshit excpetionalism.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:20 pm Bullshit excpetionalism.
That is a good way of describing Islam, well-said.

The "belief" to be in possession of the most "supreme" document on the face of the planet
is certainly 'bullshit exceptionalism' and has costed the lives of hundreds of millions, as well as
the suffering of billions.

"Believer vs. unbeliever" is the destructive division underlying the "left vs. right" respectively, as
the "believing" left is backed by the very root of Nazism itself: 'bullshit' Islamic 'exceptionalism'.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/09/bin- ... d-ideology

Jihad (ie. WAR) can not exist less an "us vs. them" viz. "believer vs. unbeliever" division.
Islam has been dividing humanity on the basis of "believer vs. unbeliever" for 1400 years
because Muhammadans are the real book-worshiping "jews" who divide/destroy the world
while religiously blaming/accusing others of everything they are themselves guilty of.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:24 pm
You are the same.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:51 am
You are the same.
I'm not a "believer", sorry.

Only a "believer" can "believe" themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves.
I know all the Nazis are pinned to the side of the "believers" and also know Islam divides the world
on the basis of "believer vs. unbeliever" while religiously pointing their fingers at others.

Worshiping a single book is what makes a "jew" a "jew":
Step 1: worship a single (man-made) book you believe is superior to all else.
Step 2: divide and destroy the world while religiously blaming others.

A Muslim is no less of a book-worshiping "jew" than any other "jew" on the face of the planet.
They can not see the book-worshiping "jew" they themselves are, as it runs through their blood
to worship a single book such to justify their lust for war/children, the pedophilia virus inspired
by the idol of Islam Muhammad: the most worshiped man on the face of this planet
(sorry Jesus, the Muhammadans perform blood sacrifices over their man-idol Muhammad).

Exodus 20:16
"You shalt not bear a false witness against thy neighbor."
10 Commandments (written in stone).
Think Abraham Accords (binding back to Abraham).

Is it possible to bear a true witness of a dead man? Yes/no.
If no: the shahada is a false witness contrary to the ten commandments.
Requires: imagined model (idol) graven into the psychology of the "believer"
contrary to another of the ten commandments.

Why are all mosques built up to 100 years after the death of the idol of Islam Muhammad
facing AWAY FROM MECCA and TOWARDS PETRA? Do the Muslims 'know' this? Why not?

Who has been lying to them?
Their own leaders? Why?
What else are they lying about?

That Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism is something
that is very shortly going to become public knowledge. What they are doing
with COVID-19 is rapidly leaking everywhere and can not be contained: it is part
of their conspired jihad plan (now evidenced) to genocide non-Muslims globally.

This is going to explode the House of Islam wide open.
Epstein island is just the tip of the iceberg - this goes way underground.

Antifa & BLM = rooted in Islam:

Pedophile Western denegerate politicans being controlled by the House of Islam (Biden).
They lure Western degenerates (Trudeau) into Islam, given them "access" to the "goods"
including the trafficked human beings taken from non-Muslim nations ("sold" back to
the rich/elite for the purposes of sex/murder fetishes). House of Islam is behind it all.

We know where all the women/children are going and what the House of Islam "does" to/with them.
We know how they control the (sexually degenerated) non-Muslim politicians and use them for jihad.
We 'know' Islam was (is) behind the rise of Nazism pre-WWII Germany (and today) - this will be the end of it.
We 'know' who the real book-worshiping "jews" are and how they are going to be "outed"
is going to send the entire 'Nazi' House of Islam into a prolonged convulsion (no exaggeration).

More to come.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:07 pm

You are the same.

Only a "believer" can "believe" themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves....
PLONK!!
More to come.
Serious! no one is reading your rants
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:48 pm
nothing wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:07 pm

You are the same.

Only a "believer" can "believe" themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves....
PLONK!!
More to come.
Serious! no one is reading your rants
22K+ reads viz. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29000 indicates otherwise.
{to know all thus: not to believe} approaches all-knowing (god-or-no-god)
{to believe all: thus not no know} contains all belief-based ignorance(s)
The first orients towards any possible all-knowing god.
The last orients away from any possible all-knowing god.

The "believers" know not from which tree they even eat, for being "believers".
It takes a "believer" to "believe" the opposite of what is true, such as
they are superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves.

All Nazis/supremacists are pinned to the side of the "believers".
Who divides humanity on the basis of "believer vs. unbeliever"?

House of Islam. What can we predict? They will point their fingers at others
because, as with the original sin of Adam, "believers" have no capacity
to account for their own actions. This is the original sin of the "believer".