The Existential Crisis

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Existential Crisis

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:16 pm And Age once again spent hours writing walls of text no one will read.
And what I do STILL BOTHERS YOU.

So much for your; I won't respond anymore, just a waste of time. response.

You would just LOVE for 'Me' to STOP WRITING, and the MORE 'I' DO WRITE, then the MORE this DRIVES 'you' crazy.

'you' appear to be going 'insane' just because I put some symbols together in a particular way on a screen in front of 'you', which you can NOT stop "your" 'self' from READING.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:16 pm
I can relate to doing the experiments and social work too. :lol:
Once again revealing what 'you' really think or believe or that 'self', that is; a self-proclaimed leader or seer who wants to imagine them 'self' as such. As already noted: These people appear to be driven by a personal need to feel significant (and often "above" others), when they would actually benefit (themselves and everyone else) MORE from resolving their own inability to connect with all rather than trying to be above it.

If, and WHEN, you ever STOP thinking that 'you' are above "others", then 'you' can START connecting with ALL.
I do not think I am above others, Age. Do you think that people who do experiments and social work are above others? Once again, your conclusions are incorrect, and then you go on to reply a ton of nonsense in your post based on your faulty conclusions. I'm not going to waste my time dealing with all of your faulty conclusions. You are interjecting too much nonsense to deal with. Until you stop doing that, I'm not likely to spend much time responding to you.
This one's one of those few people who are genuinely insane. No way around it.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:50 am This one's one of those few people who are genuinely insane. No way around it.
He spins and spins within his distorted conclusions, like some kind of bug caught in a web.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:50 am
Lacewing wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 am

Once again revealing what 'you' really think or believe or that 'self', that is; a self-proclaimed leader or seer who wants to imagine them 'self' as such. As already noted: These people appear to be driven by a personal need to feel significant (and often "above" others), when they would actually benefit (themselves and everyone else) MORE from resolving their own inability to connect with all rather than trying to be above it.

If, and WHEN, you ever STOP thinking that 'you' are above "others", then 'you' can START connecting with ALL.
I do not think I am above others, Age. Do you think that people who do experiments and social work are above others? Once again, your conclusions are incorrect, and then you go on to reply a ton of nonsense in your post based on your faulty conclusions. I'm not going to waste my time dealing with all of your faulty conclusions. You are interjecting too much nonsense to deal with. Until you stop doing that, I'm not likely to spend much time responding to you.
This one's one of those few people who are genuinely insane. No way around it.
Oh well at least this is settled once and for all.

Now, any and ALL comments made, which attempt to ridicule and/or humiliate the, so called, "genuinely insane", expresses more about who the 'one' who makes the comments IS, rather than anything about the "other".

Some might even suggest that for you to expect the "genuinely insane" to look at and see things the same way you do, then it is you who could actually be the one who is 'insane', ALSO.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:11 am
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:50 am This one's one of those few people who are genuinely insane. No way around it.
He spins and spins within his distorted conclusions, like some kind of bug caught in a web.
But you NEVER end up even KNOWING what my ACTUAL 'conclusions' are. This is because you are too busy PRESUMING, ASSUMING, and BELIEVING you ALREADY KNOW what my conclusions are.

You have ALREADY PROVEN that you are continually WRONG in YOUR ASSUMPTIONS here.

I wonder if, and when, this ever comes down to revealing the actual Truth, if you could even actually put up just one of these, so called, "distorted conclusions", which I, supposedly, are meant to have?

We will just have to WAIT and SEE.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:14 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:11 am He spins and spins within his distorted conclusions, like some kind of bug caught in a web.
But you NEVER end up even KNOWING what my ACTUAL 'conclusions' are.
You STATE your presumptions, claims, and conclusions about me in your posts -- and you are wrong. That is how I know. I've pointed this out to you before, and shown you examples. You make too many false and distorted statements to wade through.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:49 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:11 am He spins and spins within his distorted conclusions, like some kind of bug caught in a web.
But you NEVER end up even KNOWING what my ACTUAL 'conclusions' are.
You STATE your presumptions, claims, and conclusions about me in your posts -- and you are wrong. That is how I know.
Could it be POSSIBLE that misconstrue and/or misinterpret what I say?

Or is this just NOT possible in 'your world'?
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:49 am I've pointed this out to you before, and shown you examples.
But, as ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU, your examples are NOT what I was actually saying AND meaning.

The examples you provide are just your ASSUMPTIONS about what my "conclusions" are.

You can NOT accurately say this example [your OWN conclusion] is what the "other" meant, and then that is the end of it. This would just be you BELIEVING that your OWN assumptions AND conclusions about what "ANOTHER" is actually meaning is IRREFUTABLE, which is OBVIOUSLY absurd AND illogical at best.

If you are NOT going actually discuss with "another", and be OPEN to CLARIFY what the "other" actually DID MEAN, then you are just SHOWING and REVEALING how CLOSED you Truly ARE.

If you WANT to have a discussion, then I WILL. But, if you do NOT want to discuss in FULL length, and in FULL detail, then so be it. That is just how 'you' ARE.

As 'I' say; The 'I' KNOWS the 'you' better than the 'you' does.
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:49 am You make too many false and distorted statements to wade through.
If this what you BELIEVE is true, then this MUST BE true, to you.

Also, this is just an excuse for NOT being able to provide just ONE example now.

As I said earlier: I wonder if, and when, this ever comes down to revealing the actual Truth, if you could even actually put up just one of these, so called, "distorted conclusions", which I, supposedly, are meant to have?

Again; We will just have to WAIT and SEE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 amAs 'I' say; The 'I' KNOWS the 'you' better than the 'you' does.
The 'I' that knows the 'you' also knows the known 'you' cannot know anything because known things have no awareness to know.

So the idea that a 'you' is able to know anything, is just as assumption/belief.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:31 am
A typical response from one who only thinks from the perspective of the 'self', only.

See, the body that the 'self' is in turns into a skeleton, whereas thee 'body' that thee 'I' is and is in does NOT end, ever. Therefore, WAITING is of absolutely NO issue at all.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:32 am
Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 amAs 'I' say; The 'I' KNOWS the 'you' better than the 'you' does.
The 'I' that knows the 'you' also knows the known 'you' cannot know anything because known things have no awareness to know.

So the idea that a 'you' is able to know anything, is just as assumption/belief.

This appears to be illogical and nonsensical, from my perspective.

Are you at all able to elaborate on this, or explain it in another way?

If yes, then will you?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

If yes, then will you?
Dontaskme

Re: The Existential Crisis No issue here, nothing to see.

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:36 am
Again; We will just have to WAIT and SEE.

See, the body that the 'self' is in turns into a skeleton, whereas thee 'body' that thee 'I' is and is in does NOT end, ever. Therefore, WAITING is of absolutely NO issue at all.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:11 am
This one isn't simply distorting things, he literally thinks he's channeling God. Now of course such people are usually locked away in mental wards so what is this one doing here?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Yes.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:16 pm If yes, then will you?
FINALLY I am being asked some Truly CLARIFYING questions.

The 'I' is the eternal living 'thing' within EVERY body. The 'Life-energy' some might say.

The 'you' is just the thoughts and emotions within one and every particular human body.

If you NEED any more elaboration or clarification, then feel FREE to just ask for them.