'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm I am saying the rape of women is universal and to limit it to strictly to religion is being small minded. Second how does a woman prove 500,000 non muslim girls have been raped by muslims?
The real number is actually in the tens of millions, however it doesn't actually matter what the number is as you have made abundantly clear you have precisely 0 concern for the people undergoing the abuse/suffering due to Islam. This follows from your trying to point fingers at others which is (not ironically) the same pathology Muslims suffer from - they can not account for themselves. There is always someone else to blame esp. if/when protecting the religious abuse of women/children as you are, and do - a reason there is no further conversation to be had.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm Scapegoating sexual degeneracy on a single religion when the evidence holds sexual degeneracy not only existing amidst multiple cultures but many of which hold the foundational axioms our civilization is built on is hypocritical.

I am saying rape is universal across all cultures.
The evidence is (in) the Qur'an - Muhammadan men may take non-Muslim women as captive / sex slaves, which is exactly what they are doing because Muhammad was himself a sexually degenerated warlord pig yet is made to serve as a model/idol. Like pig idol, like pig idol worshiper - as above, so below. This can be seen in the Muhammadans religiously accusing "Jews" of being "pigs" while unconscious of the fact they are themselves the real book-worshiping "Jews" who divide and destroy the world. Islam is man-worship - man worshiping man.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm And you blame Muslim men for the majority of rapes. Everyone is accountable for there own actions thus you cannot scape goat a single faith.
Blame implies a false accusation - Muslim men are de facto responsible for the majority of rapes today - the problem is Muslim men can not account for their own actions as this is the underlying pathology of the "believer" in/of Islam such to religiously blame/accuse/scapegoat onto others what they are themselves guilty of. They do this because they can not stand their own guilt, so they have to make others guilty of the same. From this follows their hatred of truth, and from this Nazism/fascism/suppression etc.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:14 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm I am saying the rape of women is universal and to limit it to strictly to religion is being small minded. Second how does a woman prove 500,000 non muslim girls have been raped by muslims?
The real number is actually in the tens of millions, however it doesn't actually matter what the number is as you have made abundantly clear you have precisely 0 concern for the people undergoing the abuse/suffering due to Islam. This follows from your trying to point fingers at others which is (not ironically) the same pathology Muslims suffer from - they can not account for themselves. There is always someone else to blame esp. if/when protecting the religious abuse of women/children as you are, and do - a reason there is no further conversation to be had.

There you go blaming muslims for the universal problem of rape.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm Scapegoating sexual degeneracy on a single religion when the evidence holds sexual degeneracy not only existing amidst multiple cultures but many of which hold the foundational axioms our civilization is built on is hypocritical.

I am saying rape is universal across all cultures.
The evidence is (in) the Qur'an - Muhammadan men may take non-Muslim women as captive / sex slaves, which is exactly what they are doing because Muhammad was himself a sexually degenerated warlord pig yet is made to serve as a model/idol. Like pig idol, like pig idol worshiper - as above, so below. This can be seen in the Muhammadans religiously accusing "Jews" of being "pigs" while unconscious of the fact they are themselves the real book-worshiping "Jews" who divide and destroy the world. Islam is man-worship - man worshiping man.

Rape is a universal problem across all warrior societies.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm And you blame Muslim men for the majority of rapes. Everyone is accountable for there own actions thus you cannot scape goat a single faith.
Blame implies a false accusation - Muslim men are de facto responsible for the majority of rapes today - the problem is Muslim men can not account for their own actions as this is the underlying pathology of the "believer" in/of Islam such to religiously blame/accuse/scapegoat onto others what they are themselves guilty of. They do this because they can not stand their own guilt, so they have to make others guilty of the same. From this follows their hatred of truth, and from this Nazism/fascism/suppression etc.
There goes the justified belief of blaming others again while ignoring sexual degeneracy occuring across all cultures.


What do you expect will come of pointing fingers when you have no authority to enforce any power over said issues? Do you really believe arguing that because we measure Pi wrong rape will stop if we measure it right? Projection much? Lol
nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am There you go blaming muslims for the universal problem of rape.
The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - I've stated this several times.

Your persistently trying to paint/label others in this way is the same practice as Nazism
and generally underlies the sickness of the humanity: being rooted in enmity (by way of comparison).
The only thing you have now is to point your finger at me personally
because that is all a Nazi has in the end - never the truth of the matter.

In any event - the same was/is true for Adam who could not account for his own actions.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am Rape is a universal problem across all warrior societies.
Rape is not a universal problem, it is presently a global one now that Islam has invaded everyone/everything.
The male central figure idol Muhammad establishes a global precedent for rape/pedophilia
as believed to be sanctioned by a god according to the same conduct of the idol Muhammad.

Who are the real book-worshiping "Jews" who are "pigs" according to Muhammadans?
Who might be drawing from their own nature in such accusation?

The lengths people like you are willing to go to protect/defend the abuses of humanity is both telling and pathetic
given the absolute lack of any genuine regard for what the 500 000 000 women endured. Were you there
holding their legs open? The lack of regard implies you might as well have been. I'm sorry if it upsets you
that someone else cares.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am There goes the justified belief of blaming others again while ignoring sexual degeneracy occuring across all cultures.
This is what you are doing concerning Islam. No other culture reads from a single book before raping hundreds of thousands. You know that, yet you protect/defend the rapists at all costs by attempting to draw attention away from the real problem - the same is the nature of the Nazi responsible for the same atrocities. If not, nothing less than have absolutely no genuine concern or regard for the women/children religiously abused.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am What do you expect will come of pointing fingers when you have no authority to enforce any power over said issues? Do you really believe arguing that because we measure Pi wrong rape will stop if we measure it right? Projection much? Lol
The pointing fingers is being drawn from your own nature - this is why you pathologically try to accuse me of the same: trying to remove it from yourself and scapegoat onto me. The scapegoating is not going to work on me - however will note how pathetic it is someone like you has been reduced to the attempt.

I never argued 'because we measure pi wrong rape will stop if we measure it right'?
Where do you come up with such things?

Is there anything else of your own nature you will attempt to scapegoat onto others?
Just wondering as I do believe once a person has reached as low as you have
I'd become the fool to engage further - there is nothing more to learn here.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:24 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am There you go blaming muslims for the universal problem of rape.
The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - I've stated this several times.

Your persistently trying to paint/label others in this way is the same practice as Nazism
and generally underlies the sickness of the humanity: being rooted in enmity (by way of comparison).
The only thing you have now is to point your finger at me personally
because that is all a Nazi has in the end - never the truth of the matter.

In any event - the same was/is true for Adam who could not account for his own actions.

There you go again pointing fingers at again, as evidenced by the underlining, accusing others of being Nazis.

People are what they believe in.

Anyhow:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law
"In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law.[1] Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.[2]"

Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence.[1]




Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am Rape is a universal problem across all warrior societies.
Rape is not a universal problem, it is presently a global one now that Islam has invaded everyone/everything.
The male central figure idol Muhammad establishes a global precedent for rape/pedophilia
as believed to be sanctioned by a god according to the same conduct of the idol Muhammad.

Who are the real book-worshiping "Jews" who are "pigs" according to Muhammadans?
Who might be drawing from their own nature in such accusation?

The lengths people like you are willing to go to protect/defend the abuses of humanity is both telling and pathetic
given the absolute lack of any genuine regard for what the 500 000 000 women endured. Were you there
holding their legs open? The lack of regard implies you might as well have been. I'm sorry if it upsets you
that someone

https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... muslim.doc

"As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total)."


https://www.thelocal.se/20190529/increa ... y-suggests
"For Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminology professor at Stockholm University who audited the report, the Brå study was enough to put to rest the idea that the increase in rape cases is directly tied to the influx of refugees.

"We are not facing an occupation by Muslim men who rape our women," Sarnecki told Dagens Nyheter. "The report shows that the immigration influx has not affected the number of sexual offences."

Sarnecki instead concludes that changing attitudes toward what constitutes sexual assault are a driving factor behind the increase in reported incidents. "

https://www.altnews.in/were-muslims-res ... ial-media/
National Crime Record Bureau(NCRB) is the nodal agency for the compilation of statistics on crime in India. The last report by the NCRB on ‘Crime in India’ which catalogs incidents of crime committed in 2016. According to the methodology section adopted in 2016, it is the ‘population’ segment that defines the demography on the basis of which crimes are recorded in the document. There is no reference to religion as a category for recording crime.


Where you there witnessing all 500,000,000 being raped? What is your source?


Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am There goes the justified belief of blaming others again while ignoring sexual degeneracy occuring across all cultures.
This is what you are doing concerning Islam. No other culture reads from a single book before raping hundreds of thousands. You know that, yet you protect/defend the rapists at all costs by attempting to draw attention away from the real problem - the same is the nature of the Nazi responsible for the same atrocities. If not, nothing less than have absolutely no genuine concern or regard for the women/children religiously abused.

Here you are claiming I am pointing fingers for stating rape is universal and not limited to any group of people and yet you are comparing me to a Nazi. I am not pointing fingers to any one group yet here you are doing exactly what you accuse me of. Your projection is coming off as desperate at this point.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 am What do you expect will come of pointing fingers when you have no authority to enforce any power over said issues? Do you really believe arguing that because we measure Pi wrong rape will stop if we measure it right? Projection much? Lol
The pointing fingers is being drawn from your own nature - this is why you pathologically try to accuse me of the same: trying to remove it from yourself and scapegoat onto me. The scapegoating is not going to work on me - however will note how pathetic it is someone like you has been reduced to the attempt.

There goes the scapegoating again and yes it is working on you. What are you going to do accuse me of being a Nazi over the internet?

I never argued 'because we measure pi wrong rape will stop if we measure it right'?
Where do you come up with such things?

You claimed because we measure Pi wrong we are steeped in the falsity of belief. Islam, according to you, is false because it is a belief.

Is there anything else of your own nature you will attempt to scapegoat onto others?
Just wondering as I do believe once a person has reached as low as you have
I'd become the fool to engage further - there is nothing more to learn here.

You have no choice but to respond because your whole theory is put to question. What are you going to say? I am a Nazi and support rape because I say it is universal problem not limited to any one source? ROFL!!!!! You act like calling someone a Nazi over the internet means something. Are all the other people here who ignore your message Nazis as well? Did you even discuss this accusation of rape being a Muslim problem with the Muslims here?
nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am There you go again pointing fingers at again, as evidenced by the underlining, accusing others of being Nazis
Again - your attempting to scapegoat what you are doing is not going to work on me here.
A Nazi is anyone who believes themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves.
As such, in any conceivable "believer vs. unbeliever" situation, all Nazis are pinned to the side of the "believers".
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am People are what they believe in.
No, people are not what they believe in. The opposite is true: people are not their beliefs.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am Anyhow:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law
"In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law.[1] Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.[2]"

Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence.[1]
Muslims take the example of a male central figure polygamous pedophile genocidal warlord to be "God's law".
The underlying root is man worshiping man such to associate man with god - this is an Abrahamic problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985CmMUGJvM

One would expect a cult of rape to proclaim they denounce rape. The reality is: Muhammad raped a 9-year-old child
and establishes a global precedent for rape/pedophilia on the planet. This is what you are protecting/defending.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am "We are not facing an occupation by Muslim men who rape our women," Sarnecki told Dagens Nyheter. "The report shows that the immigration influx has not affected the number of sexual offences."

Sarnecki instead concludes that changing attitudes toward what constitutes sexual assault are a driving factor behind the increase in reported incidents. "
Just the opposite is true - we are facing an occupation by Muslim men who religiously rape women.
This is explicitly prescribed in the Qur'an in/as jihad against "unbelievers" hence the Muhammadan need
to silence/suppress/harass/slander/abuse etc. bringing us back to the root of Nazism.

This is how/why the are now attempting to scapegoat the Nazi/Dictator label on Trump
despite the male central figure Muhammad being the archetypal Nazi/Dictator.
Islam is very simply rooted in scapegoating their own crimes onto others.

There is an entire network of jihad which penetrates/weaponizes Western media outlet sources such to down-play the rape/jihad
esp. by way of scapegoating their own crimes against humanity onto others, often Jews.

You are effectively doing the same - whether or not conscious or unconscious is beyond my concern
as the same is implied: denial of the reality. This is consistent with your bring severed from it
and the reason I earlier stated there is nowhere else to go from there - I can easily predict
you will defend the religious abuse/rape of women like the others.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am Here you are claiming I am pointing fingers for stating rape is universal and not limited to any group of people and yet you are comparing me to a Nazi. I am not pointing fingers to any one group yet here you are doing exactly what you accuse me of. Your projection is coming off as desperate at this point.
I am not claiming any such thing? Stating rape is universal is just untrue.
Rape is a humanitarian problem, not a 'universal' one.
The problem is related to Abrahamic patriarchy
which culminates into the rape culture of Muhammadans
who, like the Jews, worship a single book.

I'm sure not many are going to like my knowing who the real book-worshiping "Jews" actually are.
Humanity is certainly under the spell of "belief" to ever conceive of a book-worshiping "Jew" that is not a Muhammadan.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am There goes the scapegoating again and yes it is working on you. What are you going to do accuse me of being a Nazi over the internet?
The only thing you have been doing the past few weeks is taking what I have already called you out on and trying to turn it around back on me. It began with condition satisfied by the Mark of Cain - the accuser is the accused. Once that condition is met, the person will anyway endeavor to scapegoat their own nature onto others. This is all you have left, as it is all anyone has left. I don't accuse others of what I am myself guilty of, as I am conscious enough to check myself before making any accusation.

Hence: there are true and false accusations. Those who are guilty can not stand true accusations.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am You claimed because we measure Pi wrong we are steeped in the falsity of belief. Islam, according to you, is false because it is a belief.
I never claimed any such nonsense.

The approximation of pi is merely a reflection of humanity not knowing how space and time are one in/of reciprocity.
Reciprocity involves a will to bestow and a will to receive. There are two discrete conditions associated:
either the will between the two is shared, or it is not (abuse/slavery/rape).

The story of Adam and Eve reflects a caricature of Φ and π. The nature of the relation between these two
will reflect in humanity as a whole. The "golden ages" reflect a unification of these (ie. space and time)
and it is my intention to facilitate a progression into the same. Though I am doing this elsewhere,
this thread serves to clarify the nature of the relationship between knowledge and belief as being
antithetical, which they are (and are confirmed to be according to the equations governing
the physical universe).
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am ou have no choice but to respond because your whole theory is put to question. What are you going to say? I am a Nazi and support rape because I say it is universal problem not limited to any one source? ROFL!!!!! You act like calling someone a Nazi over the internet means something. Are all the other people here who ignore your message Nazis as well? Did you even discuss this accusation of rape being a Muslim problem with the Muslims here?
Put to question by who? You've relentlessly attacked it since day one - not for being invalid, but for other reasons (rooted in enmity).
The problem is I now know the validity of it independent of what you want it to be, thus couldn't care less about what others think.

The root of your own problem is denying the reality in pursuit of attempting to undermine others.
This is a deep root related to enmity (ie. comparison of self to other) and cognition is compromised.

The reality is: Muslims have been lied to by their own leaders for over 1000 years regarding their own history.
Practically all of the constituency of traditional Islamic history is thoroughly manufactured, as
Mecca did not even exist in the time of Muhammad: the entire ordeal occurred at Petra.

The CKIIT solution is designed to undermine/collapse Judaism/Christianity/Islam indiscriminately
along with the "believer vs. unbeliever" division that has costed the lives of hundreds of millions
and will many more if not addressed, not to mentioned the religious abuse of women/children.

In light of that, the only purpose my dialogues have with you is to better understand how/why
people are willing to protect/defend the religious abuse/rape of women/children at all costs.
It is clearly something that needs to be addressed on a large scale, given how widespread
the protection/defense of Islam is. The problem is Islam appeals to the sexual degeneracy
and general pig-nature of abusive men, as this is what the idol of Islam represents
such to justify (ie. clear the conscience of) polygamy/pedophilia/rape/genocide.

While it is sickening to endure, it is necessary for the work being done.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am There you go again pointing fingers at again, as evidenced by the underlining, accusing others of being Nazis
Again - your attempting to scapegoat what you are doing is not going to work on me here.
A Nazi is anyone who believes themselves superior to others and/or others are inferior to themselves.
As such, in any conceivable "believer vs. unbeliever" situation, all Nazis are pinned to the side of the "believers".
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am People are what they believe in.
No, people are not what they believe in. The opposite is true: people are not their beliefs.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am Anyhow:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law
"In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law.[1] Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.[2]"

Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence.[1]
Muslims take the example of a male central figure polygamous pedophile genocidal warlord to be "God's law".
The underlying root is man worshiping man such to associate man with god - this is an Abrahamic problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985CmMUGJvM

One would expect a cult of rape to proclaim they denounce rape. The reality is: Muhammad raped a 9-year-old child
and establishes a global precedent for rape/pedophilia on the planet. This is what you are protecting/defending.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am "We are not facing an occupation by Muslim men who rape our women," Sarnecki told Dagens Nyheter. "The report shows that the immigration influx has not affected the number of sexual offences."

Sarnecki instead concludes that changing attitudes toward what constitutes sexual assault are a driving factor behind the increase in reported incidents. "
Just the opposite is true - we are facing an occupation by Muslim men who religiously rape women.
This is explicitly prescribed in the Qur'an in/as jihad against "unbelievers" hence the Muhammadan need
to silence/suppress/harass/slander/abuse etc. bringing us back to the root of Nazism.

This is how/why the are now attempting to scapegoat the Nazi/Dictator label on Trump
despite the male central figure Muhammad being the archetypal Nazi/Dictator.
Islam is very simply rooted in scapegoating their own crimes onto others.

There is an entire network of jihad which penetrates/weaponizes Western media outlet sources such to down-play the rape/jihad
esp. by way of scapegoating their own crimes against humanity onto others, often Jews.

You are effectively doing the same - whether or not conscious or unconscious is beyond my concern
as the same is implied: denial of the reality. This is consistent with your bring severed from it
and the reason I earlier stated there is nowhere else to go from there - I can easily predict
you will defend the religious abuse/rape of women like the others.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am Here you are claiming I am pointing fingers for stating rape is universal and not limited to any group of people and yet you are comparing me to a Nazi. I am not pointing fingers to any one group yet here you are doing exactly what you accuse me of. Your projection is coming off as desperate at this point.
I am not claiming any such thing? Stating rape is universal is just untrue.
Rape is a humanitarian problem, not a 'universal' one.
The problem is related to Abrahamic patriarchy
which culminates into the rape culture of Muhammadans
who, like the Jews, worship a single book.

I'm sure not many are going to like my knowing who the real book-worshiping "Jews" actually are.
Humanity is certainly under the spell of "belief" to ever conceive of a book-worshiping "Jew" that is not a Muhammadan.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am There goes the scapegoating again and yes it is working on you. What are you going to do accuse me of being a Nazi over the internet?
The only thing you have been doing the past few weeks is taking what I have already called you out on and trying to turn it around back on me. It began with condition satisfied by the Mark of Cain - the accuser is the accused. Once that condition is met, the person will anyway endeavor to scapegoat their own nature onto others. This is all you have left, as it is all anyone has left. I don't accuse others of what I am myself guilty of, as I am conscious enough to check myself before making any accusation.

Hence: there are true and false accusations. Those who are guilty can not stand true accusations.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am You claimed because we measure Pi wrong we are steeped in the falsity of belief. Islam, according to you, is false because it is a belief.
I never claimed any such nonsense.

The approximation of pi is merely a reflection of humanity not knowing how space and time are one in/of reciprocity.
Reciprocity involves a will to bestow and a will to receive. There are two discrete conditions associated:
either the will between the two is shared, or it is not (abuse/slavery/rape).

The story of Adam and Eve reflects a caricature of Φ and π. The nature of the relation between these two
will reflect in humanity as a whole. The "golden ages" reflect a unification of these (ie. space and time)
and it is my intention to facilitate a progression into the same. Though I am doing this elsewhere,
this thread serves to clarify the nature of the relationship between knowledge and belief as being
antithetical, which they are (and are confirmed to be according to the equations governing
the physical universe).
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am ou have no choice but to respond because your whole theory is put to question. What are you going to say? I am a Nazi and support rape because I say it is universal problem not limited to any one source? ROFL!!!!! You act like calling someone a Nazi over the internet means something. Are all the other people here who ignore your message Nazis as well? Did you even discuss this accusation of rape being a Muslim problem with the Muslims here?
Put to question by who? You've relentlessly attacked it since day one - not for being invalid, but for other reasons (rooted in enmity).
The problem is I now know the validity of it independent of what you want it to be, thus couldn't care less about what others think.

The root of your own problem is denying the reality in pursuit of attempting to undermine others.
This is a deep root related to enmity (ie. comparison of self to other) and cognition is compromised.

The reality is: Muslims have been lied to by their own leaders for over 1000 years regarding their own history.
Practically all of the constituency of traditional Islamic history is thoroughly manufactured, as
Mecca did not even exist in the time of Muhammad: the entire ordeal occurred at Petra.

The CKIIT solution is designed to undermine/collapse Judaism/Christianity/Islam indiscriminately
along with the "believer vs. unbeliever" division that has costed the lives of hundreds of millions
and will many more if not addressed, not to mentioned the religious abuse of women/children.

In light of that, the only purpose my dialogues have with you is to better understand how/why
people are willing to protect/defend the religious abuse/rape of women/children at all costs.
It is clearly something that needs to be addressed on a large scale, given how widespread
the protection/defense of Islam is. The problem is Islam appeals to the sexual degeneracy
and general pig-nature of abusive men, as this is what the idol of Islam represents
such to justify (ie. clear the conscience of) polygamy/pedophilia/rape/genocide.

While it is sickening to endure, it is necessary for the work being done.
You ignored this key statistic in your attempt to scapegoat everything onto muslims and the believer vs unbeliever dichotomy much like the nazis you accuse others of behaving like.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... muslim.doc
"As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total)

You pathologically project your own reality, out of enmity of muslims and abrahamic faiths, at the expense of facts and evidence. Your arguments are based around the accuser is accused and cycling back others responses. It is very crass and becoming boring.

A'isha was Muhammad's wife at the age of six and consummated at the age of 9. Many culture have different ages for when men and women are legally allowed to get married:

"A'isha (ra) after Muhammad :saw: died, advised many people on ettiquette between men and women for intimate marital relations. In fact most of the hadeeth on this matter come from her. If she had not been 100% comfortable with her intimate relationship with Rasool Allah :saw: (or any other aspect of her marriage to him for that matter) then she would not have been able to advise/teach others on these matters."
https://www.quora.com/Did-Muhammad-real ... r-old-wife
nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm You ignored this key statistic in your attempt to scapegoat everything onto muslims and the believer vs unbeliever dichotomy much like the nazis you accuse others of behaving like.
The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - why do you keep ignoring this "key statistic"
while attempting to slander me? I already indicated you have nothing left but to attempt
to accuse me for what I have already called you for - doing the same thing Nazis do
which persists - hence my comment there is nowhere else to go, you will loop
as you do anyways.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... muslim.doc
"As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total)

You pathologically project your own reality, out of enmity of muslims and abrahamic faiths, at the expense of facts and evidence. Your arguments are based around the accuser is accused and cycling back others responses. It is very crass and becoming boring.
This one is an extension of the above mixed with more substance of what I already rooted out
topped with a projection of exactly what you are doing. What a mix - almost algorithmic.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm A'isha was Muhammad's wife at the age of six and consummated at the age of 9. Many culture have different ages for when men and women are legally allowed to get married:

"A'isha (ra) after Muhammad :saw: died, advised many people on ettiquette between men and women for intimate marital relations. In fact most of the hadeeth on this matter come from her. If she had not been 100% comfortable with her intimate relationship with Rasool Allah :saw: (or any other aspect of her marriage to him for that matter) then she would not have been able to advise/teach others on these matters."
https://www.quora.com/Did-Muhammad-real ... r-old-wife
Here we go with the defending pedophilia again - point fingers at 'other cultures'.
Which 'other culture' has a (dead) polygamous pedophile genocidal warlord as the perfect model for humanity?

The reality is: Muhammadan men use the male central figure 'idol' of Islam Muhammad to justify (ie. clean their conscience of) indulging in sex with children - to be like Muhammad, their idol. This is why 'idol worship' is man-worship (man worshiping man) is precursory to Nazism. This state-sanctioned and indulgence in such sexual degeneracy is contained in/as the fabric of Islam itself, hence the "Deep State" underground sex cults which exploit non-Muslim nations by providing "services" to the non-Muslims in/of power. This is how "goyim" are collected/utilized. Hillary Clinton was/is one such example (her husband was/is a pig) and she has tremendous amounts of blood on her hands alone. The gradual decline of biological women on the planet is a corollary of non-Muslim women being raped/killed (according to the conduct permissible in Islam via the Qur'an, a man-made book collected from the floor of war-torn Arabia) such to require replacing them with "women". This mandates the need to "invent" genders and militarily protect the disassociation such to cover-up their abuse (the disappearance) of women globally.

All of this is rooted in the sexual degeneracy normalized and practically worshiped in/of Islam, the same is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism hence the need to silence/suppress/harass/slander/abuse those who know and speak the truth, as the truth is something hated by those who either apologetically defend and/or outright worship the abuse of others. In Islam, the abuse of others begins with the believing Muslims abused by their own leaders for perpetuating a destructive lie(s) that has costed the lives of hundreds of millions, not to mention the suffering of the Muslim themselves. On this topic:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/07/face ... ving-islam

There is Facebook banning people who are speaking out against the abuse of ex-Muslims under Islam.
Now there are people on the planet who both know, thus care Muslims are victims in/of Islam
and there are those, resolutely including yourself, that will attempt to find every opportunity they can
to draw attention away from the abuse of others and find somewhere else to point their finger.

With many thanks: your own pathetic nature (and engaging with it) fortifies CKIIT
as when put to use, I will know what to expect from individuals who outright
deny the reality - the first component of a true Nazi such
to militarily attempt to substitute it with their own "belief"-based (un)reality.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:26 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm You ignored this key statistic in your attempt to scapegoat everything onto muslims and the believer vs unbeliever dichotomy much like the nazis you accuse others of behaving like.
The first victim of Islam is the believing Muslim - why do you keep ignoring this "key statistic"
while attempting to slander me? I already indicated you have nothing left but to attempt
to accuse me for what I have already called you for - doing the same thing Nazis do
which persists - hence my comment there is nowhere else to go, you will loop
as you do anyways.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... muslim.doc
"As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total)

You pathologically project your own reality, out of enmity of muslims and abrahamic faiths, at the expense of facts and evidence. Your arguments are based around the accuser is accused and cycling back others responses. It is very crass and becoming boring.
This one is an extension of the above mixed with more substance of what I already rooted out
topped with a projection of exactly what you are doing. What a mix - almost algorithmic.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm A'isha was Muhammad's wife at the age of six and consummated at the age of 9. Many culture have different ages for when men and women are legally allowed to get married:

"A'isha (ra) after Muhammad :saw: died, advised many people on ettiquette between men and women for intimate marital relations. In fact most of the hadeeth on this matter come from her. If she had not been 100% comfortable with her intimate relationship with Rasool Allah :saw: (or any other aspect of her marriage to him for that matter) then she would not have been able to advise/teach others on these matters."
https://www.quora.com/Did-Muhammad-real ... r-old-wife
Here we go with the defending pedophilia again - point fingers at 'other cultures'.
Which 'other culture' has a (dead) polygamous pedophile genocidal warlord as the perfect model for humanity?

The reality is: Muhammadan men use the male central figure 'idol' of Islam Muhammad to justify (ie. clean their conscience of) indulging in sex with children - to be like Muhammad, their idol. This is why 'idol worship' is man-worship (man worshiping man) is precursory to Nazism. This state-sanctioned and indulgence in such sexual degeneracy is contained in/as the fabric of Islam itself, hence the "Deep State" underground sex cults which exploit non-Muslim nations by providing "services" to the non-Muslims in/of power. This is how "goyim" are collected/utilized. Hillary Clinton was/is one such example (her husband was/is a pig) and she has tremendous amounts of blood on her hands alone. The gradual decline of biological women on the planet is a corollary of non-Muslim women being raped/killed (according to the conduct permissible in Islam via the Qur'an, a man-made book collected from the floor of war-torn Arabia) such to require replacing them with "women". This mandates the need to "invent" genders and militarily protect the disassociation such to cover-up their abuse (the disappearance) of women globally.

All of this is rooted in the sexual degeneracy normalized and practically worshiped in/of Islam, the same is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism hence the need to silence/suppress/harass/slander/abuse those who know and speak the truth, as the truth is something hated by those who either apologetically defend and/or outright worship the abuse of others. In Islam, the abuse of others begins with the believing Muslims abused by their own leaders for perpetuating a destructive lie(s) that has costed the lives of hundreds of millions, not to mention the suffering of the Muslim themselves. On this topic:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/07/face ... ving-islam

There is Facebook banning people who are speaking out against the abuse of ex-Muslims under Islam.
Now there are people on the planet who both know, thus care Muslims are victims in/of Islam
and there are those, resolutely including yourself, that will attempt to find every opportunity they can
to draw attention away from the abuse of others and find somewhere else to point their finger.

With many thanks: your own pathetic nature (and engaging with it) fortifies CKIIT
as when put to use, I will know what to expect from individuals who outright
deny the reality - the first component of a true Nazi such
to militarily attempt to substitute it with their own "belief"-based (un)reality.
12 percent of the prison population of rapists necessitates rape as a problem which is not limited to Muslim belief. I have not bothered reading the rest considering you are ignoring evidence which exists to the contrary of what you presented. You scapegoat rape as a problem of Islam much like the nazis you accuse others of being of. Much like I ignore nazism, I have ignored the rest of your post. You are caught in your own web of lies and deception grounded in a theory which is full of contradictions.

Jihad watch is a bias source of information and cannot be viewed as credible.

Childhood marriage was a common thing in most cultures, prior too and not limited to Islam. Muhammud's wife ended of supporting it long after his death. Marriage is not rape.

Your scapegoating is getting more and more pathetic.
nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm 12 percent of the prison population of rapists necessitates rape as a problem which is not limited to Muslim belief. I have not bothered reading the rest considering you are ignoring evidence which exists to the contrary of what you presented.
Nice try.

500 000+ women being religiously raped by Muhammadan men in public life has nothing to do with any small controlled prison population in England.
The pathetic attempt to steer attention away from the problem is why I ignored it, as it is only a reflection of your (actually pathetic) desperation to protect/defend the religious abuse of women/children, which is ongoing (with no end in sight).

The only thing you have left is to draw from your own nature what you want me to be guilty of
because this is the nature of a person who can not account for their own actions, but must use others
as a scapegoat. That you accuse me of the same is predictable, yet of no consequence given
what the Muslims fundamentally "believe" is resolutely not true, as can be known to no degree of uncertainty.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm You scapegoat rape as a problem of Islam much like the nazis you accuse others of being of. Much like I ignore nazism, I have ignored the rest of your post. You are caught in your own web of lies and deception grounded in a theory which is full of contradictions.
Being caught (ie. looping) in your own web of lies is precisely the state you have been in for some time,
hence my lacking interest - I already know you can/will only attack/slander/harass
and try to undermine (at all costs) something you have no actual knowledge of.
How can you know a theory is in contradiction not knowing the theory?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm Jihad watch is a bias source of information and cannot be viewed as credible.
Lol Nazi much? Now you are trying to undermine/discredit a website dedicated to observing the global Islamic jihad?
They are biased! Not credible! Ouiiiiii
Why are you so protective of the abuse of others? Is it because you are yourself an abusive person?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm Childhood marriage was a common thing in most cultures, prior too and not limited to Islam. Muhammud's wife ended of supporting it long after his death. Marriage is not rape.
Pointing fingers at 'other cultures' again. Look here! Look there! Look everywhere... but Islam.
Putting your not-a-prophet dick inside of a nine-year-old child is rape, not to mention pedophilia.
Muhammad, being the male central figure idol of Islam, establishes a global precedent for pedophilia.
Who are you so protective of men raping young children? Is it because you are into that, too?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm Your scapegoating is getting more and more pathetic.
This is taken right from your own nature, and it is very true.

Do you have anything of actual substance relating to the OP?
Or are you just going to point fingers at Greeks, Romans and English prisons?
Lol one can not even make that up - it actually had to happen.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:19 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm 12 percent of the prison population of rapists necessitates rape as a problem which is not limited to Muslim belief. I have not bothered reading the rest considering you are ignoring evidence which exists to the contrary of what you presented.
Nice try.

500 000+ women being religiously raped by Muhammadan men in public life has nothing to do with any small controlled prison population in England.
The pathetic attempt to steer attention away from the problem is why I ignored it, as it is only a reflection of your (actually pathetic) desperation to protect/defend the religious abuse of women/children, which is ongoing (with no end in sight).

The only thing you have left is to draw from your own nature what you want me to be guilty of
because this is the nature of a person who can not account for their own actions, but must use others
as a scapegoat. That you accuse me of the same is predictable, yet of no consequence given
what the Muslims fundamentally "believe" is resolutely not true, as can be known to no degree of uncertainty.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm You scapegoat rape as a problem of Islam much like the nazis you accuse others of being of. Much like I ignore nazism, I have ignored the rest of your post. You are caught in your own web of lies and deception grounded in a theory which is full of contradictions.
Being caught (ie. looping) in your own web of lies is precisely the state you have been in for some time,
hence my lacking interest - I already know you can/will only attack/slander/harass
and try to undermine (at all costs) something you have no actual knowledge of.
How can you know a theory is in contradiction not knowing the theory?

Samples of the theory are extensions of the theory and are rife with contradictions in its underlying metaphysics.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm Jihad watch is a bias source of information and cannot be viewed as credible.
Lol Nazi much? Now you are trying to undermine/discredit a website dedicated to observing the global Islamic jihad?
They are biased! Not credible! Ouiiiiii
Why are you so protective of the abuse of others? Is it because you are yourself an abusive person?

Is it because you are an abusive person that you call or question how abusive are those who disagree with you? The website is bias and looks at the extremist elements of one religion. All religions have violent extremists.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm Childhood marriage was a common thing in most cultures, prior too and not limited to Islam. Muhammud's wife ended of supporting it long after his death. Marriage is not rape.
Pointing fingers at 'other cultures' again. Look here! Look there! Look everywhere... but Islam.
Putting your not-a-prophet dick inside of a nine-year-old child is rape, not to mention pedophilia.
Muhammad, being the male central figure idol of Islam, establishes a global precedent for pedophilia.
Who are you so protective of men raping young children? Is it because you are into that, too?

[color=#FF0000]Marriage during youth was common. The virgin Mary of Catholicism was married at approximately 12 in an unconsumated marriage. Marriages in childhood where not uncommon. Stemming as far back at a hundred plus years marriage was legal at 10 years of age. In regards to Muhammed's wife the child was married, with consent of the child, prior to the consummation.

And no I am not sexually attracted to children, your "accuser is accused" mindset is borderline strung out and becoming desperate.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm Your scapegoating is getting more and more pathetic.
This is taken right from your own nature, and it is very true.

Do you have anything of actual substance relating to the OP?
Or are you just going to point fingers at Greeks, Romans and English prisons?
Lol one can not even make that up - it actually had to happen.
It is pathetic how much you use the word pathetic as a way to divert the conversation. You are starting to lose it. The same "drawing from your own nature" argument is old and overused.


The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

Your increase in lols can be taken as nervous laughter in the face of your own argument falling apart.
nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am Samples of the theory are extensions of the theory and are rife with contradictions in its underlying metaphysics.
The actual theory would be an extension of the "samples" of which which I never even provided here.
I provided practically nothing here, actually merely constructed it while here and took it elsewhere.

The alternative is: you are saying what you really want to be true. Lol.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am Is it because you are an abusive person that you call or question how abusive are those who disagree with you? The website is bias and looks at the extremist elements of one religion. All religions have violent extremists.
Islam is not actually a "religion", it is a globalist political division rooted in "us vs. them"
viz. "believer vs. unbeliever" responsible for the deaths of 100's of millions. I don't deny that reality.

The only "bias" here is denying the reality that Islam is itself extremist.
Tax, convert, or kill. These are the only three options in/of Islam.
Which one would you prefer? The ideology is rooted in abuse.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am Marriage during youth was common. The virgin Mary of Catholicism was married at approximately 12 in an unconsumated marriage. Marriages in childhood where not uncommon. Stemming as far back at a hundred plus years marriage was legal at 10 years of age. In regards to Muhammed's wife the child was married, with consent of the child, prior to the consummation.

And no I am not sexually attracted to children, your "accuser is accused" mindset is borderline strung out and becoming desperate.
Summarized:
Child marriage was common! Look at Catholicism! Virgin Mary!
A'isha gave consent! (not even true).

Yes: pathetic.

Mary is an idol, not a real person. A'isha was a real person
who was really sexually exploited by Muhammad just as many
young women are sexually exploited by Muhammadan men 1400 years later
given the former establishes a precedent/model for the latter.
This is how idol worship works - like pig idol, like pig idol worshiper.

I'm just going to let your defense of rape/pedophilia speak for itself
as there is nothing to discuss.

Regarding the the pointing fingers, so far we have:

Romans, Greeks, English prisoners, 'other cultures' and now Mary.

Very pathetic. Really: who or what is next?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am It is pathetic how much you use the word pathetic as a way to divert the conversation. You are starting to lose it. The same "drawing from your own nature" argument is old and overused.
I use the word 'pathetic' to stay on-point: what you are doing here is yourself attempting to divert the conversation
by whining/squealing about my use of the word 'pathetic', given how accurately it reflects your nature presently.

What is actually pathetic is how pathetic your finger-pointing and attempts to scapegoat are
while trying to accuse me of the same. It can not go any further than that once it begins.
If no such pathology were present I would have no need to use the world 'pathetic' however
what you are doing is actually very pathetic, and I do believe you know that deep down.

The CKIIT solution is designed/equipped to undermine Judaism/Christianity/Islam entirely.
The solution itself is infallible and anyone using the underlying logic will always meet their own fallibility
before any fallibility of CKIIT can be reached. This is the potency of having solved for '1' such to clarify
what the two Edenic trees must be in any possible "Abrahamic" context, if one should exist.
If not, the clarification of the nature of the relation between knowledge and belief themselves
accomplishes the same.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

Your increase in lols can be taken as nervous laughter in the face of your own argument falling apart.
Nervous? Lol. The only thing I could even be nervous about is how correct CKIIT is.
By knowing what '1' is, one may know what '1' is not, and this certainly involves "believer vs. unbeliever".

If anything, those who protect/defend Islam and the pedophilia associated would be nervous:
it can be shown how/why the "believing" Muhammadans are the real book-worshiping "Jews"
who worship a single book while dividing the world in 2 while using an idol Muhammad to justify
the religious abuse/rape of "unbelieving" women and children.

Who would defend such a state? The same are liable to be nervous.
In other words: nice projection on your part, lol. Pathetic.

My own laughter has always been here, as the entire ordeal watching you point fingers absolutely everywhere else
and attempts to accuse me of what you are yourself doing is as thoroughly pathetic as the Muhammadans
who can not account for their own actions (the underlying pathology of Islam) such to religiously scapegoat
their own crimes against humanity onto "Jews" despite Muhammadans being the real book-worshiping "Jews" who divide
and destroy the planet while religiously blaming others for what they are themselves guilty of. Same pathology (pathetic).
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:54 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am Samples of the theory are extensions of the theory and are rife with contradictions in its underlying metaphysics.
The actual theory would be an extension of the "samples" of which which I never even provided here.
I provided practically nothing here, actually merely constructed it while here and took it elsewhere.

The alternative is: you are saying what you really want to be true. Lol.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am Is it because you are an abusive person that you call or question how abusive are those who disagree with you? The website is bias and looks at the extremist elements of one religion. All religions have violent extremists.
Islam is not actually a "religion", it is a globalist political division rooted in "us vs. them"
viz. "believer vs. unbeliever" responsible for the deaths of 100's of millions. I don't deny that reality.

The only "bias" here is denying the reality that Islam is itself extremist.
Tax, convert, or kill. These are the only three options in/of Islam.
Which one would you prefer? The ideology is rooted in abuse.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am Marriage during youth was common. The virgin Mary of Catholicism was married at approximately 12 in an unconsumated marriage. Marriages in childhood where not uncommon. Stemming as far back at a hundred plus years marriage was legal at 10 years of age. In regards to Muhammed's wife the child was married, with consent of the child, prior to the consummation.

And no I am not sexually attracted to children, your "accuser is accused" mindset is borderline strung out and becoming desperate.
Summarized:
Child marriage was common! Look at Catholicism! Virgin Mary!
A'isha gave consent! (not even true).

Yes: pathetic.

Mary is an idol, not a real person. A'isha was a real person
who was really sexually exploited by Muhammad just as many
young women are sexually exploited by Muhammadan men 1400 years later
given the former establishes a precedent/model for the latter.
This is how idol worship works - like pig idol, like pig idol worshiper.

I'm just going to let your defense of rape/pedophilia speak for itself
as there is nothing to discuss.

Regarding the the pointing fingers, so far we have:

Romans, Greeks, English prisoners, 'other cultures' and now Mary.

Very pathetic. Really: who or what is next?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am It is pathetic how much you use the word pathetic as a way to divert the conversation. You are starting to lose it. The same "drawing from your own nature" argument is old and overused.
I use the word 'pathetic' to stay on-point: what you are doing here is yourself attempting to divert the conversation
by whining/squealing about my use of the word 'pathetic', given how accurately it reflects your nature presently.

What is actually pathetic is how pathetic your finger-pointing and attempts to scapegoat are
while trying to accuse me of the same. It can not go any further than that once it begins.
If no such pathology were present I would have no need to use the world 'pathetic' however
what you are doing is actually very pathetic, and I do believe you know that deep down.

The CKIIT solution is designed/equipped to undermine Judaism/Christianity/Islam entirely.
The solution itself is infallible and anyone using the underlying logic will always meet their own fallibility
before any fallibility of CKIIT can be reached. This is the potency of having solved for '1' such to clarify
what the two Edenic trees must be in any possible "Abrahamic" context, if one should exist.
If not, the clarification of the nature of the relation between knowledge and belief themselves
accomplishes the same.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 am The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

Your increase in lols can be taken as nervous laughter in the face of your own argument falling apart.
Nervous? Lol. The only thing I could even be nervous about is how correct CKIIT is.
By knowing what '1' is, one may know what '1' is not, and this certainly involves "believer vs. unbeliever".

If anything, those who protect/defend Islam and the pedophilia associated would be nervous:
it can be shown how/why the "believing" Muhammadans are the real book-worshiping "Jews"
who worship a single book while dividing the world in 2 while using an idol Muhammad to justify
the religious abuse/rape of "unbelieving" women and children.

Who would defend such a state? The same are liable to be nervous.
In other words: nice projection on your part, lol. Pathetic.

My own laughter has always been here, as the entire ordeal watching you point fingers absolutely everywhere else
and attempts to accuse me of what you are yourself doing is as thoroughly pathetic as the Muhammadans
who can not account for their own actions (the underlying pathology of Islam) such to religiously scapegoat
their own crimes against humanity onto "Jews" despite Muhammadans being the real book-worshiping "Jews" who divide
and destroy the planet while religiously blaming others for what they are themselves guilty of. Same pathology (pathetic).
You still are ignoring:

The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

As to the violence:
https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lifesty ... 710c6.html



You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
nothing
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm You still are ignoring:

The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

As to the violence:
https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lifesty ... 710c6.html

You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
I tend to ignore attempts to draw attention away from the underlying problem.

The "ignorance" begins/ends with your own denying the reality of Islam from inception: Muslims have (and still are) being lied to by their own leaders concerning fundamental premises in/of their faith, thus suffer as a result "believing" in that which is not actually true, hence the suffering of the "believing" Muslim begins/ends with their capacity to know what is (not) true. The same would apply to anyone. Despite hundreds of millions being dead, billions being deluded via related "belief"-based ignorance, and hundreds of millions more at risk to be murdered by the same deluded "believers", you choose only to appeal to the very "biased" propaganda that is designed to scapegoat the problems generated by the ideology of Islam onto non-Muslims. "Supremacism" is not a racial problem, it is an ideological one. Having x color skin is not an ideology, neither is it indicative of "supremacism". That you would even attempt to draw from an intrinsically racist piece of propaganda might reflect your own racist disposition. It is not unexpected: people who defend the thoroughly abusive ideology of Islam tend to embrace racism esp. as it serves to scapegoat the abusive nature of Islamic totalitarianism onto others. This is all you are doing, and yes, it is pathetic.

My finger has never moved: the problem is "belief"
and Islam happens to be "belief"-based. Sorry
if that hurts your feelings as I am sure it does.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
The response never changes because the problem never changes: the problem is "belief"
owing to one having no conscious knowledge of their own "belief"-based ignorance.
I laugh because there are certain thresholds of pathetic which, if/when reached,
there is nothing left for the circumstance to be but simply funny. This is that, as
it is like watching a monkey trying to imitate what someone just did before them.
This is, FUNNILY ENOUGH, the same underlying behavior as 'idol worship':
to imitate/emulate someone or something else. Monkeys can, and do, do that.

A conscious human being does not compare themselves to others.
Enmity may only come by way of comparison, not by other means.
The only other condition is having enmity for/with one's own self,
and this is precisely the condition allowed by a person "believing"
themselves to be something they are not. Same problem.

Same solution: CKIIT - coming to a global crisis near you.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm You still are ignoring:

The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

As to the violence:
https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lifesty ... 710c6.html

You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
I tend to ignore attempts to draw attention away from the underlying problem.


No you intend to ignore premises and problems which disagree with your premises and percieved problems. It addresses the problem of rape directly as a universal problem which stems across the nature of humanity. Rape occurs across all cultures and is not relegated to one specifically.




The "ignorance" begins/ends with your own denying the reality of Islam from inception: Muslims have (and still are) being lied to by their own leaders concerning fundamental premises in/of their faith, thus suffer as a result "believing" in that which is not actually true, hence the suffering of the "believing" Muslim begins/ends with their capacity to know what is (not) true.
The same would apply to anyone. Despite hundreds of millions being dead, billions being deluded via related "belief"-based ignorance, and hundreds of millions more at risk to be murdered by the same deluded "believers", you choose only to appeal to the very "biased" propaganda that is designed to scapegoat the problems generated by the ideology of Islam onto non-Muslims.
War and murder occur across all cultures and is not limited to one specifically.

"Supremacism" is not a racial problem, it is an ideological one. Having x color skin is not an ideology, neither is it indicative of "supremacism".
Supremacism is an idea yet it is an idea based upon races. I do not disagree with you there. However this necessitates violence as existing beyond the idea of Islam.


That you would even attempt to draw from an intrinsically racist piece of propaganda might reflect your own racist disposition.
Actually it doesn't, it just points to some violence being grounded in racial ideology and is not limited to a strict religious disposition. Your accusations of "accuser is accused" is false again. You are reflecting your own ideological intolerance where if the problem exists which is not limited to Islam then the problem does not exist.


It is not unexpected: people who defend the thoroughly abusive ideology of Islam tend to embrace racism esp. as it serves to scapegoat the abusive nature of Islamic totalitarianism onto others. This is all you are doing, and yes, it is pathetic.

Again another pathetic attempt at using the term pathetic, it just shows your argument falling apart.

My finger has never moved: the problem is "belief"
and Islam happens to be "belief"-based. Sorry
if that hurts your feelings as I am sure it does.

All is assumed, any premise for knowledge requires a set of beliefs in premises.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
The response never changes because the problem never changes: the problem is "belief"
owing to one having no conscious knowledge of their own "belief"-based ignorance.
I laugh because there are certain thresholds of pathetic which, if/when reached,
there is nothing left for the circumstance to be but simply funny. This is that, as
it is like watching a monkey trying to imitate what someone just did before them.
This is, FUNNILY ENOUGH, the same underlying behavior as 'idol worship':
to imitate/emulate someone or something else. Monkeys can, and do, do that.

Authority over an issue is not the same as idolization. All ideologies have inherent authorities.

A conscious human being does not compare themselves to others.
Enmity may only come by way of comparison, not by other means.
The only other condition is having enmity for/with one's own self,
and this is precisely the condition allowed by a person "believing"
themselves to be something they are not. Same problem.

And yet you are comparing yourself to others through the believer vs unbeliever dichotomy.

Same solution: CKIIT - coming to a global crisis near you.

I am not seeing crowds cheering over it and flocking to it as a solution. As a theory it is an ideology as an ideology it is grounded in beliefs.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6206
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:59 am
nothing wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm You still are ignoring:

The statistics are a sample of the percentage of rapists relative to specific set of beliefs with England having a relatively large Muslim population at that time. Where do you get your facts of 500,000 women? Even with 500,000+ women, out of the millions that have been raped during war and times of oppression over 100s of years, it still leaves Islam a small fraction of total rapes. Scapegoating everything on Islam, with no facts or studies to back up your claim, is the same nazism you project onto others who disagree with you.

As to the violence:
https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lifesty ... 710c6.html

You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
I tend to ignore attempts to draw attention away from the underlying problem.


No you intend to ignore premises and problems which disagree with your premises and percieved problems. It addresses the problem of rape directly as a universal problem which stems across the nature of humanity. Rape occurs across all cultures and is not relegated to one specifically.




The "ignorance" begins/ends with your own denying the reality of Islam from inception: Muslims have (and still are) being lied to by their own leaders concerning fundamental premises in/of their faith, thus suffer as a result "believing" in that which is not actually true, hence the suffering of the "believing" Muslim begins/ends with their capacity to know what is (not) true.
The same would apply to anyone. Despite hundreds of millions being dead, billions being deluded via related "belief"-based ignorance, and hundreds of millions more at risk to be murdered by the same deluded "believers", you choose only to appeal to the very "biased" propaganda that is designed to scapegoat the problems generated by the ideology of Islam onto non-Muslims.
War and murder occur across all cultures and is not limited to one specifically.

"Supremacism" is not a racial problem, it is an ideological one. Having x color skin is not an ideology, neither is it indicative of "supremacism".
Supremacism is an idea yet it is an idea based upon races. I do not disagree with you there. However this necessitates violence as existing beyond the idea of Islam.


That you would even attempt to draw from an intrinsically racist piece of propaganda might reflect your own racist disposition.
Actually it doesn't, it just points to some violence being grounded in racial ideology and is not limited to a strict religious disposition. Your accusations of "accuser is accused" is false again. You are reflecting your own ideological intolerance where if the problem exists which is not limited to Islam then the problem does not exist.


It is not unexpected: people who defend the thoroughly abusive ideology of Islam tend to embrace racism esp. as it serves to scapegoat the abusive nature of Islamic totalitarianism onto others. This is all you are doing, and yes, it is pathetic.

Again another pathetic attempt at using the term pathetic, it just shows your argument falling apart.

My finger has never moved: the problem is "belief"
and Islam happens to be "belief"-based. Sorry
if that hurts your feelings as I am sure it does.

All is assumed, any premise for knowledge requires a set of beliefs in premises. Even a mathematical interpretation requires a belief in the connection between the object being measured and the actual calculation itself considering quantification results in a myriad of phenomenon. 1 is equivalent to a variety of phenomenon thus even 1=/=1. Knowing what 1 is by what it is not does not necessitate -1 but 1 itself as well. 1 horse and 1 color is not the same 1. Quantification is the manner in which something is assumed, it is how we interpret phenomenon yet the phenomenon which are interpreted are assumed non the less considering they are accepted as is. To quantify requires belief in the empirical senses.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm You are continually looping the same responses and your laughter, and explanation of it, only shows how right I am. Your "accuser is accused" mantra applies directly to you, by your own explanation of it, every time you use the word "pathetic". Your insults are a reflection of you.
The response never changes because the problem never changes: the problem is "belief"
owing to one having no conscious knowledge of their own "belief"-based ignorance.
I laugh because there are certain thresholds of pathetic which, if/when reached,
there is nothing left for the circumstance to be but simply funny. This is that, as
it is like watching a monkey trying to imitate what someone just did before them.
This is, FUNNILY ENOUGH, the same underlying behavior as 'idol worship':
to imitate/emulate someone or something else. Monkeys can, and do, do that.

Authority over an issue is not the same as idolization. All ideologies have inherent authorities.

A conscious human being does not compare themselves to others.
Enmity may only come by way of comparison, not by other means.
The only other condition is having enmity for/with one's own self,
and this is precisely the condition allowed by a person "believing"
themselves to be something they are not. Same problem.

And yet you are comparing yourself to others through the believer vs unbeliever dichotomy.

Same solution: CKIIT - coming to a global crisis near you.

I am not seeing crowds cheering over it and flocking to it as a solution. As a theory it is an ideology as an ideology it is grounded in beliefs.
Post Reply