King of the Universe

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: King of the Universe

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:51 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA5B-ORC64I

"King Of The Universe"

It's all making me ready
It's all doing what you gotta do
I know "A"
I see my life come shine

Golden sunrise
Tragic day dream
I am so afraid --

King of the Universe, Are you King of the Earth
King of the Universe, Are you King of the Sky
King of the Universe, Are you King of the Sky
I am the centre of this universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
And it's all moving relative to me
It's all a figment of my mind
In a world that I have designed
I'm charged with cosmic energy
Has the world gone mad or is it me?

... am I quoting Hawkwind there, or DontAskMe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3W7ch0oLeA
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:31 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:44 am I'd kill everyone, except the hot chicks...and I'd invoke super hornyness into them after my morning cup of tea.

I might let Danny DeVito live..he's funny.
And not Stephen Colbert?
I had to look that dude up to make sure I knew who it was. That doosh is NOT funny - phony not funny.

Danny DeVito would be funny with a bunch of super horny hot chicks. Colbert would probably waste the horny time flossing his perfect teeth.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:32 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:44 am I'd kill everyone, except the hot chicks...and I'd invoke super hornyness into them after my morning cup of tea.

I might let Danny DeVito live..he's funny.
And not Stephen Colbert?
I had to look that dude up to make sure I knew who it was. That doosh is NOT funny - phony not funny.

Danny DeVito would be funny with a bunch of super horny hot chicks. Colbert would probably waste the horny time flossing his perfect teeth.
Then I must ask you what you think about George Carlin, Sid Caesar and Tennessee Ernie Ford, or Carrot Top, Eddie Murphy and Tim Conway.

Next you’ll say that Jerry Lewis’ movies were funny!

Bob Newhart—there’s a funny guy. Mel Brooks—genius.

Carl Reiner. Jim Carey. George Carlin, again, because he’s worthy of a second mention. Chris Rock. Jerry Seinfeld.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:41 am

And not Stephen Colbert?

Then I must ask you what you think about George Carlin, Sid Caesar and Tennessee Ernie Ford, or Carrot Top, Eddie Murphy and Tim Conway.

Carl Reiner. Jim Carey. George Carlin, again, because he’s worthy of a second mention. Chris Rock. Jerry Seinfeld.
Not really in to Yank comedians. The reason I mentioned letting Danny DeVito live is because he looks funny and it would be fun to watch a bunch of horny chicks chase him down.

I like Bill Burr as far as yanks go.
Sean Lock, Russel Kane, Jim Jeffries, Kevin Bridges, Al Murray are up there as my favourite comedians - so maybe I would let them live, Al can pour the beers and Jim can provide the lines.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:15 am

Not really in to Yank comedians. The reason I mentioned letting Danny DeVito live is because he looks funny and it would be fun to watch a bunch of horny chicks chase him down.

Sean Lock, Russel Kane, Jim Jeffries, Kevin Bridges, Al Murray are up there as my favourite comedians - so maybe I would let them live, Al can pour the beers and Jim can provide the lines.
I see. That makes sense.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:08 pm If you were the King of the Universe, what would be the first item on your to-do list?

I would eliminate animus. This would allow humans to work out many problems they are now facing for themselves. Once people are living in harmony it will be possible to end world hunger, fight pandemic disease and spread literacy around the world.

Actually, the first thing to do would be to find a way to eliminate animosity. If I were King, I suppose I could enter the hearts and minds of everyone and cast a spell against hatred.

World peace—that’s what I would do first. Then I would sit back and watch all the world’s problems go away :)
I would probably continue doing what is being done.

I think the idea of being a king of subjects is that one wants puppets [robots] towing the line so that one can exact [manifest] whatever one wants of the overall situation.[The Universe]

If I were KOTU - I could just create the end product immediately [instant manifestation] and be done with The Devil in The Details. The end product would be an immensely complex machine which [if observed] would appear to be pure light [like a star] which, the closer one came to it, the more apparent it would be to the observer... that the light-source created geometrical shapes which were constantly rearranging themselves.

Even closer, the ..."GEM"...would quite obviously appear mechanical...yet also strangely alive in a biological way...

Inside this machine, I would dwell. Inside the machine is where all the stories I could possibly imagine, would come to life, for me to experience as real.

[Thus I would be "The Devil In The Details"..but [and]...also God...]
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

VVilliam wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:29 pm
commonsense wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:08 pm If you were the King of the Universe, what would be the first item on your to-do list?

I would eliminate animus. This would allow humans to work out many problems they are now facing for themselves. Once people are living in harmony it will be possible to end world hunger, fight pandemic disease and spread literacy around the world.

Actually, the first thing to do would be to find a way to eliminate animosity. If I were King, I suppose I could enter the hearts and minds of everyone and cast a spell against hatred.

World peace—that’s what I would do first. Then I would sit back and watch all the world’s problems go away :)
I would probably continue doing what is being done.

I think the idea of being a king of subjects is that one wants puppets [robots] towing the line so that one can exact [manifest] whatever one wants of the overall situation.[The Universe]

If I were KOTU - I could just create the end product immediately [instant manifestation] and be done with The Devil in The Details. The end product would be an immensely complex machine which [if observed] would appear to be pure light [like a star] which, the closer one came to it, the more apparent it would be to the observer... that the light-source created geometrical shapes which were constantly rearranging themselves.

Even closer, the ..."GEM"...would quite obviously appear mechanical...yet also strangely alive in a biological way...

Inside this machine, I would dwell. Inside the machine is where all the stories I could possibly imagine, would come to life, for me to experience as real.
[Thus I would be "The Devil In The Details"..but [and]...also God...]
Vividly creative response. Thanks.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:54 pm

I see. That makes sense.
If you want to understand (presuming u might be lacking) British humour, watch Russel Kane - his Dad 'the silverback'!! It's my fuckin Dad too!! Most of his act revolves around taking the piss out of his Dad - HILARIOUS -
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:16 am
commonsense wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:54 pm

I see. That makes sense.
If you want to understand (presuming u might be lacking) British humour, watch Russel Kane - his Dad 'the silverback'!! It's my fuckin Dad too!! Most of his act revolves around taking the piss out of his Dad - HILARIOUS -
I do enjoy dry and intelligent humor, not least among which is British humor. However, lately my injured brain cannot keep up with the likes of Russell Kane. I suppose had I found a closed captioning version, I would be laughing like others.