What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

Post by Sculptor »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9sH5ptgRA

Vote now at

tyt.com/dumb

I voted for 18thC airports.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: What is the stupidest thing Trump has said?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Can't wait to see him win, just for the pleasure of seeing all those phony PC wankers crying into their lattes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs BWHAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!!
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I do solemnly swear or affirm that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States...
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

commonsense wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:36 pm I do solemnly swear or affirm that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States...
:lol: Good one.

I also like the profound and impressive declaration: "I know words. I have the best words."
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:36 pm I do solemnly swear or affirm that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States...
Great!
Priceless!
vegetariantaxidermy

Stupid yanks. Your presidents are ALWAYS moronic arseholes. Trump is actually MORE likeable than usual (and that's not saying much). The last time the US had a president who wasn't completely loathesome was Jimmy Carter.

vegetariantaxidermy

just hope he surives the pandemic long enough to upset turds like sculptor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

The slogan of "No more bullshit" for Trump's campaign?? :lol: :lol: HE IS COMPLETELY FULL OF BULLSHIT! What a bullshit slogan.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:12 pm The slogan of "No more bullshit" for Trump's campaign?? :lol: :lol: HE IS COMPLETELY FULL OF BULLSHIT! What a bullshit slogan.
And you and your fellow PCtwit buddy sculptor aren't?

Besides, it was the only photo that fit with the extremely restricted size criteria. I will look for some more :)
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:06 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:12 pm The slogan of "No more bullshit" for Trump's campaign?? :lol: :lol: HE IS COMPLETELY FULL OF BULLSHIT! What a bullshit slogan.
And you and your fellow PCtwit buddy sculptor aren't?
No, I'm not full of bullshit. Using your incredibly childish vocabulary so that you can understand: YOU, Veggie, are the biggest fuckwit PC turd on this forum, fantasizing about people crying over some stupid election so that you can suck up their tears like some kind of dehydrated and demented turd-producing demon spider. Trying to project YOUR OWN PC BULLSHIT and delusions onto other people is a completely transparent and useless ploy that you never grow out of, apparently because you lack even the most minimal intelligence to do so. It therefore makes sense that you champion stupidity and a limited vocabulary because that's all you know. You're being WAY too stupid to deal with. Is that really all you got?
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy

And what about saint JFK? Was he a 'goodie'?
Hmm, a womaniser who made Harvey Weinstein look like a choirboy, and a rabid warmonger who aided and abetted the Vietnam war and nearly started WW111.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

JFK wasn't terrible; after all, JFK invented trickledown economics... he cut the top tax rates... 20 years before Reagan...

why do you think Dallas 1 p.m. happened?

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

Impenitent wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:30 am JFK wasn't terrible; after all, JFK invented trickledown economics... he cut the top tax rates... 20 years before Reagan...

why do you think Dallas 1 p.m. happened?

-Imp
'He invented trickledown economics'. Hmm. No wonder he got shot.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:29 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9sH5ptgRA

Vote now at

tyt.com/dumb

I voted for 18thC airports.
to be fair, nuking hurricanes might work (just ignore the fallout and you will be fine).

1776 and airforce, clearly even trump knows planes did not exist 200 yrs ago (I just assume he knows and is just rambling here).

Cent is also disshonest when he claims one of the three guys behind President Chump is laughing in the f-35 clip. i re-watched that clip - did not occur.

and to answer your question:

to date, the dumbest thing IMO is the concept of injection Clorox to cure your covid infection is my vote.