Voiding of Synthesis results in Thesis and Antithesis

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

An assertion is halved into a thetical and antithetical element with this halving in turn occuring again and again where each thesis and antithesis is halved. This halving occurs through the strict voiding of phenomenon into parts in which being is presented in the face of a complete absence of being.

For example the color red may be halved into a grade of red where this grade of red results in a thetical property of red itself, as originally part of the synthesis, and an antithetical quality of non red resulting within it. In turn this grade of red is halved into another grade of red and non red color and the non red color is halved into another variation of that color and other non-non red colors. This occurs for all assertions, where the dialectic as an interplay of phenomenon through a voiding, thus takes the form of assertion division. Again the assertion is merely any presented phenomenon as a context within existence. This context as "that which is because it is" is a loop.

This division of the assertion occurs, in another respect, through its self expression in the face of a antithetical opposition which seeks to annihilate it. The opposition of the assertion through its antithesis is what breaks it down. For example "this color is red" when faced with the assertion "this is not red" results in the assertion of "this is a grade of red". One assertion when faced with its antithesis breaks down into another assertion.

On one hand the voiding of red results in grades of red, on the other hand red and non red results in grades of red. One state occurs by voiding the color into its opposite, this opposite state is the absence of the full color as a grade of it equivalent of one phenomenon inverting to many where grades are many of the one thing. The other state occurs where the color and its opposite synthesize in a new state.

The antithesis as an opposing state is different from void itself given the antithesis is a phenomenon and void is an absence of any phenomenon and is only observed under a relationship of phenomenon. An antithesis is a phenomenon and void is a relationship of phenomenon. For example 1 and -1 is an interplay between numbers on a line while 0 is a complete absence of anything as the volumeless and dimensionless point itself. 1 and -1 are relative lines, 0 is the centerpoint through which they relate as an observation of their relations.

So dually the assertion is broken down into a thesis and antithesis in one respect while the thesis and antithesis recombine in another respect. A loop occurs as synthesis to thesis and antithesis then from thesis and antithesis to synthesis. Red results in red and non red (through grade of red) while non red and red results in a grade of red.
VVilliam

Re: Voiding of Synthesis results in Thesis and Antithesis

Post by VVilliam »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:02 pm Voiding of Synthesis results in Thesis and Antithesis

An assertion is halved into a thetical and antithetical element with this halving in turn occuring again and again where each thesis and antithesis is halved. This halving occurs through the strict voiding of phenomenon into parts in which being is presented in the face of a complete absence of being.

For example the color red may be halved into a grade of red where this grade of red results in a thetical property of red itself, as originally part of the synthesis, and an antithetical quality of non red resulting within it. In turn this grade of red is halved into another grade of red and non red color and the non red color is halved into another variation of that color and other non-non red colors. This occurs for all assertions, where the dialectic as an interplay of phenomenon through a voiding, thus takes the form of assertion division. Again the assertion is merely any presented phenomenon as a context within existence. This context as "that which is because it is" is a loop.

This division of the assertion occurs, in another respect, through its self expression in the face of a antithetical opposition which seeks to annihilate it. The opposition of the assertion through its antithesis is what breaks it down. For example "this color is red" when faced with the assertion "this is not red" results in the assertion of "this is a grade of red". One assertion when faced with its antithesis breaks down into another assertion.

On one hand the voiding of red results in grades of red, on the other hand red and non red results in grades of red. One state occurs by voiding the color into its opposite, this opposite state is the absence of the full color as a grade of it equivalent of one phenomenon inverting to many where grades are many of the one thing. The other state occurs where the color and its opposite synthesize in a new state.

The antithesis as an opposing state is different from void itself given the antithesis is a phenomenon and void is an absence of any phenomenon and is only observed under a relationship of phenomenon. An antithesis is a phenomenon and void is a relationship of phenomenon. For example 1 and -1 is an interplay between numbers on a line while 0 is a complete absence of anything as the volumeless and dimensionless point itself. 1 and -1 are relative lines, 0 is the centerpoint through which they relate as an observation of their relations.

So dually the assertion is broken down into a thesis and antithesis in one respect while the thesis and antithesis recombine in another respect. A loop occurs as synthesis to thesis and antithesis then from thesis and antithesis to synthesis. Red results in red and non red (through grade of red) while non red and red results in a grade of red.
I confess that I do not understand a lot of what you posted, although the gist of it appears to be some type of reduction process to the point of nullifying the object.
This halving occurs through the strict voiding of phenomenon into parts in which being is presented in the face of a complete absence of being.
This appears oxymoron. How can a being be "presented" to a non being?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

VVilliam wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:02 pm Voiding of Synthesis results in Thesis and Antithesis

I confess that I do not understand a lot of what you posted, although the gist of it appears to be some type of reduction process to the point of nullifying the object.
This halving occurs through the strict voiding of phenomenon into parts in which being is presented in the face of a complete absence of being.

1. Its negation through an antithetical element given the antithesis is a thing.
For example thetical red and antithetical non red both observes two colors.

2. Being presented in the face of a complete absence of being, is being as diverging into different grades of being.
To tell you the truth I am not sure I even agree with my own post.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:52 pm

1. Its negation through an antithetical element given the antithesis is a thing.

2. Being presented in the face of a complete absence of being, is being as diverging into different grades of being.
Quite an acceptable confession and one we all must make every now and again, as we adjust our perspectives to align with new information. (or old information, seen from another angle) :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

VVilliam wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:00 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:52 pm

Quite an acceptable confession and one we all must make every now and again, as we adjust our perspectives to align with new information. (or old information, seen from another angle) :)
I still hold to this:

2. Being presented in the face of a complete absence of being, is being as diverging into different grades of being