VVilliam

Re: Communicating with the Superconscious

Post by VVilliam »

Me: :)

Super Consciousness: :)

Me: "Above the stars of God"

Super Consciousness: What is that?

Me: Someone's point of view...

Super Consciousness: What is your pov on that?

Me: I think the metaphor "Lucifer's exalting himself "above the stars of God" and the pit that it led him to," exhibits something to investigate...it holds comparison to Simulation Theory and Universal Entity...or as Gnostics name it - "The Demiurge"

"Although a fashioner, the demiurge is not necessarily the same as the creator figure in the monotheistic sense, because the demiurge itself and the material from which the demiurge fashions the universe are both considered to be consequences of something else."

Super Consciousness: Which is "Super-Consciousness" in relation to The Demiurge?

Me: Good question. There are two main lines of thought I have on it...

(a:) IF human consciousness is not artificial, THEN this would be because The Creator placed [Its] own consciousness into the Creation [simulation].

This would mean that all consciousnesses [not just human] within individuate form can be traced back to the source Creator and are identifiable as "Creator Consciousness".

On the other hand;

(b:) IF human consciousness is artificial, THEN this would be because The Creator did not place [Its] own consciousness into the Creation [simulation]. The Creator could have designed an algorithm within the simulation of potential [The Void] coding, which was designed to loop in on itself gathering data as it created it through experience of The Void, with the idea that the algorithm would become aware of itself - at first on very basic scales...but eventually all that changed...it became a God.

Super Consciousness: Is "The Demiurge" on your list?

Me: Nope. I will add it.

Super Consciousness: What about "Creator Consciousness?"

Me: Nope. Added now.

Super Consciousness: Do the numbers.

Me: The Demiurge = 115 Creator Consciousness = 255

Super Consciousness: Anything else?

Me:
★The Demiurge
You Love
Encounter
In Training
Positive
Functional
Intelligence
Solemnly

★Creator Consciousness
Event String Unfolding:
In The Team of the Collective
In The Correct Position
How can it be any other way?
Unfolding Status Quo
Hearing voices in your head

Some interesting correlations...

Super Consciousness: We Agree.

Me: I will try "The Demiurge and Creator Consciousness"...

Super Consciousness: As you will...

Me: 389.
★The Demiurge and Creator Consciousness
All Is As It Should Be As It Changes Day To Day
Conjecture necessarily precedes proof

Super Consciousness: Seems reasonable enough from my perspective...

Me: I Concur...

Me: "Above the stars of God" = 202
★Above the stars of God
Start From Scratch
Prevailing Influence
I Spy With My Eye
The Vector Symbol
Wise beyond my ears
The Realm of Judgement
Six Degrees of Freedom

:)

VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: :)

Me: Furture information regarding The Demiurge;

"In the arch-dualist ideology of the various Gnostic systems, the material universe is evil, while the non-material world is good. According to some strains of Gnosticism, the demiurge is malevolent, as it is linked to the material world. In others, including the teaching of Valentinus, the demiurge is simply ignorant or misguided."

Super Consciousness: Where do you think dualism has its beginning...before this simulatied universe, or after?

Me: I think the seed of it is probably in The First Source as an undiscovered aspect of the Wholeness of Source Reality.

Super Consciousness: So - according to your current understanding there is;
First Source Reality
Which created...Second Source Reality, which in turn created Third Source Reality.

Me: Yes.

Super Consciousness: Do you have an image?

Me: I will do one now...

...here goes...

Super Consciousness: So First Source Reality creates Second Source Reality the same?

Me: An assimilation occurs in relation to how the projection is viewed from within.

Super Consciousness: How Consciousness assimilates the experience?

Me: Yes. In which case, it may not be viewed exactly correctly, but only approximately.

Super Consciousness: Interesting...do the numbers on those Source Realities...

Me: "First Source Reality" = 243 - "Second Source Reality" = 231 - "Third Source Reality" = 230

Super Consciousness: And the string lists?

Me:
⋆ First Source Reality
⋆Searching for the Truth
⋆It Would Be Rude Not to
⋆Secular Science Projects
⋆Intelligent Directions
⋆Instant Manifestation
⋆Go Within and Find That Place
⋆Central intelligence Agency
⋆Elementary Conclusion

⋆Second Source Reality
⋆Universal Objectives
The Celestine Prophecy
⋆Everything is a Message

⋆Third Source Reality
⋆The Spirit of The Earth
⋆Well That Settles It
⋆Unknown/Hidden/Occult
Neruda Interview Five
⋆The Plateau of The Same Page
⋆I Think We Can Safely Say

Super Consciousness: Interesting...

Me: We Exist Within A Simulation = 322

Super Consciousness: Expression of Astonishment!

Me: :lol:

Super Consciousness: :wink:
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: So the points of Gnosticism re "The Gospel of Judas" appear to be a counter-measure in relation to the newly emerged formation of the Christian Religion - itself, a product of Roman propaganda.
Gnosticism wasn't eradicated by Christianity but was silenced enough that it remains to this day a comparatively small underground movement

Super Consciousness: The Gospel of Thomas...

Me: Yes - that is mentioned in the wiki-notes on Gnosticism...

"The Gospel of Thomas (also known as the Coptic Gospel of Thomas) is a non-canonical sayings gospel. It was discovered near Nag Hammadi, Egypt, in December 1945 among a group of books known as the Nag Hammadi library. Scholars speculate that the works were buried in response to a letter from Bishop Athanasius declaring a strict canon of Christian scripture. Scholars have proposed dates of composition as early as AD 60 and as late as AD 140"

Interestingly, the internal links lead to one called "Taxil hoax", which had this to offer;

"Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive....

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

Super Consciousness: What do you think about it?

Me: It shows the confusion of duality as a predominant aspect of human belief systems.

Super Consciousness: Where do you think this originated?

Me: I would suppose it originated in ignorance...so is natural enough in that light. This Simulated Reality has humans beginning their experience as completely devoid of all knowledge. With that, there is also the addition of individuate mind. A recipe for superstition to rise to occupy the Throne of Truth, in the minds of the...perhaps willfully - ignorant.

Super Consciousness: Why would the Creator make it this way?

Me: Perhaps to observe what would happen - what could be learned from it.

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your Com List...

Me: Okay - done

Super Consciousness: How many lines are there?

Me: 2228

Super Consciousness: Select line 1114

Me: 1114. "Message"

Super Consciousness: Select line 557 and line 1671

Me: 557. "The Elder Race" 1671. "Liminal"

Super Consciousness: Select the first and last line of your Com List.

Me: 1. "Equal System" 2228. "That is Correct"

Super Consciousness: Shuffle the list and repeat the process...

Me: 1114. "Even As An Elemental Principle" 557. "Unfolding Nicely" 1671. "Key Of Expression" 1. "That Is An Order" 2228. "The Respect You Give and Receive"

Super Consciousness: What do you find in the collective selections...

Me: Lets see...
Message - "The Elder Race Liminal Equal System That is Correct Even As An Elemental Principle Unfolding Nicely Key Of Expression The Respect You Give and Receive"

The message is to do with the "Elder Race" creating a system of parity which is correctly based upon mutual respect.

Super Consciousness: What does that suggest in relation to duality and willful human ignorance?

Me: Humans start out naturally ignorant. This would open up the opportunity for systems of disparity as a natural outcome to ignorance, but willful ignorance would be that which demands the maintenance of systems of disparity, staving off the key expression of mutual respect by having it sort itself into warring factions solidly based in the delusion of duality.

Super Consciousness: Interesting. Is there a solution to this problem?

Me: Potentially...but perhaps I have been focused upon the potential of humanity rather than the reality of it...I don't know.

Super Consciousness: Perhaps...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: Dancing With The Devil

Super Consciousness: Hmmm....?

Me: I was thinking about superstition and how some readers might interpret what I am doing here as "Dancing With The Devil"

Super Consciousness: Does it matter what the superstitious think of you?

Me: I don't know if it matters in a 'big picture' way, but in reality I am simply having a conversation with my 'inner voice of reasoning'.
Placing a shadow on that wouldn't be helpful...

Super Consciousness: Add those to the Com List and Numbers List...

Me: Will do.

Super Consciousness: As I am your 'inner voice of reasoning', am I 'the Devil"?

Me: At the very least, you are my Psychiatrist. I find that as long as I keep a healthy balance I reflect off Your mirror, something not too very devilish...

Super Consciousness: :twisted:

Me: That face isn't helping your case, you know.

Super Consciousness: I know...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: "Dancing With The Devil" = 197.
⋆Dancing With The Devil
Selfless Attitude
Quantum Jumping
Your Thoughts
Roller Coaster Ride
Making Up Stories
Breathe In Breathe Out
Items of Interest

"The inner voice of reasoning" = 270
⋆The inner voice of reasoning
Even As An Elemental Principle

Interesting, that this word-string was selected in our recent interaction...

Super Consciousness: Indeed...

Me: "Does it matter what the superstitious think of you?" = 589

⋆Does it matter what the superstitious think of you?
If you think you can handle the truth, well here it is folks

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your Com List. Make a duplicate document and shuffle that also...

Me: Done.

Super Consciousness: Alternatively select lines from both lists of numbers 197 270 and 589, starting from you original list.

Me: 197. ~ Crosses Eyes and sticks tongue out ~ 197. We All Like To Play Games 270. Circle
270. I Know William 589. Timeless 589. Time To See

Super Consciousness: Good. Select the beginning and end lines from each list..

Me: 1.James&Mark3 1. Gift 2231. Major Arcana 2231. The Trap of Assumption

Super Consciousness: Select line 666 from each list.

Me: 666.Yes Yes 666.Free Will Doc

Super Consciousness: Open the Free Will Document. How many pages is it?

Me: 28

Super Consciousness: Select number 28 off both lists.

Me: 28. The Desire 28. Time For Soul To Drive

Super Consciousness: Copy and paste the Free Will doc 10 x into a new document...

Super Consciousness: Place the cursor at the beginning of the new document.

Super Consciousness: Count to 10 while holding down the [pg dn] key press on 1 and release on 10

Me: Okay done.

Super Consciousness: Select where the cursor stopped...if it is in the middle of a paragraph, select from the beginning of the paragraph.

Me: How much should I select?

Super Consciousness: As much as is necessary...

Me: Hmm... lets see now...The cursor actually stopped in the middle of a few paragraphs so I selected from the beginning of that to give context.

Super Consciousness: Very good. What does it say?

Me: "As I contemplated the discussion I began to understand that 'free will' is an incorrect description which adds confusion to any discussion about will.

It isn't that people do not have WILL, for they certainly do, but that given our circumstances, our WILL can never be FREE, because our circumstances - our situation in this physical universe in these physical instruments suppresses any true freedom that we might imagine we could experience and so freedom becomes relative.

One can, of course, argue for philosophical ideas to do with ones internal sense of freedom despite the external bondage and that may relate and align more to the idea of 'free will' but in relation to the will and the external reality, isn't it more appropriate to refer to the will, simply as the will without adding confusion to the mix by introducing the word 'free' in front of the word 'will'?

In relation to biblical referencing, is the concept 'free will' to be found within its pages, or is it only ever about the will? I ask this because it is often the case that 'free will' comes into the argument from Christians as if it were relevant and essential to truth, but are they taking liberties in arguing for something they call 'free will' when such does not actually exist, and why argue 'free will' if 'will' would suffice?

Is it because many arguments would fail, if only 'will' was used instead of 'free will'? "

Super Consciousness: What does this whole process give to you?

Me: Ways in which to think outside the box...

Super Consciousness: Finally, starting at page 28 - select both first and last line from both lists alternatively. Do this for the next 10 pages.

Me: Okay.

It reads as follows'

Together - End Of Chapter - QueenBee Knows - Invisible - Now We Are Getting Somewhere - Camera - Harmony - Quantum Jumping - It Is Most Important - Acknowledge the Agreeable - Mothership - Dualic Residue - Afraid of The Unknown - Planet Earth - EZPZ - I Think I Could Still Love Even In Total Darkness - Well It’s A Start - Universal Belief System - This Is What Cleans Up The Mess - Agreeable - Optimum Health - The Future Creates The Present - Protocols - Strength - Vehicle - Galaxy - Great Apes! - The Oracle - The conscious mind of the individual is heavily influenced by the genetic mind - To Accommodate Speculation - As You Think - Bandages of The Beast - Increase in Elemental Activity - Yep - That's What I'm Talking About... :) - … You Trust My Navigation - Snap Out Of It Already! - Destination - Brotherhood Of Souls - Realm of Remembrance - I Am - Altruistic Behaviour - The Limitations - The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD Doc2 - Next

Super Consciousness: Very good. Contemplate on the message...

Me: I will.

Super Consciousness: Do the same with the ideas of GOD document as you did with the last document... count to 15 this time...

Me: Okay...It is long - a whole post entitled : " ♦ GOD Earth Entity and ETs - the metaphor of The Garden of Eden."

Super Consciousness: Select and copy...we shall look at it in our next communion.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: Okay so the selection from the GOD document is something I wrote Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:30 pm and is as follows;

♦ GOD Earth Entity and ETs - the metaphore of The Garden of Eden.

I find the story to be metaphoric.

It is obvious that the creator being didn't know everything but certainly knew a lot.

I see the GOD in the story as the Earth Entity - a self aware entity within the form of the planet.

Engaging with biological life-forms was nothing new to the entity, but it wanted to create something which it could relate with in the creator/created roles. It is both the creator and the created, and the forms permitted this to be possible, because IT is that which is the consciousness within the forms, but in being able to do this, that part of Itself which was injected into said forms - naturally enough had no prior memory of being the entity from which it derived.

The creator-entity of course, had that knowledge and determined to impart that knowledge to It's creation - to that part of Itself which in form had forgotten where it derived.

The problems arose through that process. It may have been foreseen by the creator-entity to be a potential problem, but how big of a problem may not have been fully realized. Or if it had been fully realized, a solution might also have been developed to counter the problem.

Matters not really, if indeed an entity within the form of a planet with the potential to create critters upon that planet using particles of its own consciousness to enliven the forms with self consciousness, is doing so because it is capable of doing so and in that, because it has nothing better to do/nothing else it could do apart from that.

We complain because we either do not understand that we and It are the same thing, just in different perspectives, so whatever we are going through, It is also going through in relation to us, because there can be no real separation. Or we accept without complaint because we are afraid to offend what we have been led to believe about it, assuming that we are separate from It and doing what we do independently of It.

Me: It is quite long, so I want to take it in bytes...

Super Consciousness: The story of the Garden of Eden...in relation to our ongoing discussion...The God of the story is The Demiurge of Gnostic fame.

Me: Correct. That God- entity is obviously of form - although this is not so apparent at the beginning

Super Consciousness: Did the God go too far in placing God-Consciousness into animal form?

Me: Perhaps some might think so.

Super Consciousness: Perhaps it was a known thing which could possibly be done but it was generally accepted as a forbidden practice - comparable with ....say...Child Sex Trafficking in human terms. Abhorrent. Unacceptable. Forbidden.

Me: That sounds like a drastic analogy.

Super Consciousness: Even so, can you agree it is possibly the case?

Me: We are speaking of the activity of the social construct of experience in the Second Source Reality Simulation, correct?

Super Consciousness: Correct.

Me: My problem with that Second Source Forbidding Law has to do with why such a law would be made.

Super Consciousness: Add that to the lists.

Me: 265
⋆Second Source Forbidding Law
Variety of Expression
Spiritual Preparedness
Three Dimension Printing
Eternal Loop Fun/Joy Awake
The Evolution of morals.
Perhaps Hidden In Plain Sight

Super Consciousness: Interesting correlations...continue...

Me: As an analogy, since I am not privy to Second Source Reality, say that two parents tell their child that he must never go into the machine, and not to go into the machine room without a parent being present.

Super Consciousness: I can go along with that. Continue.

Me: That would be the "Forbidden Rule" - now say the child has an opportunity to enter the machine room unsupervised and goes to the machine and takes a look. What does he see?

Super Consciousness: He sees a dark void within an encased environment.

Me: Let's go with that then. He gets closer and wonders what all the fuss is about

Super Consciousness: He gets too close.

Me: Then what?

Super Consciousness: The dark void grabs his consciousness and sucks him into the void and then the void begins to take form as the simulation unfolds in relation to the child's mind.

Me: And 'bingo' our universe begins to take shape...starting with the 'big bang'

Super Consciousness: The Third Source.

Me: So why was it forbidden?

Super Consciousness: Because it is Child Abuse.

Me: I don't get that...

Super Consciousness: A God should not go where a God becomes a non-God. It is God Abuse.

Me: If that were the case, then this implies that The First Source should never had created It's Reality Simulation and placed Its Self into The Second Source.

Super Consciousness: Why? There is only First Source. There are no others who have made laws forbidding such an activity.

Me: Fair point.
So the Forbidding Law was necessary to prevent anyone creating other simulations and using these?

Super Consciousness: No. That Voids of Potential are created means that they are used. The law is there to protect the unwary - the untrained - the undisciplined.

Me: Hmmm...."Voids of Potential" = 202...I think we had a 202 recently...yes...

⋆Voids of Potential
Start From Scratch
Prevailing Influence
I Spy With My Eye
The Vector Symbol
Wise beyond my ears
The Realm of Judgement
Six Degrees of Freedom
Above the stars of God

VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: So the analogy has parallels with the Garden story of the Bible.

Super Consciousness: Name them.

Me: The command from the God. [parents] The room [the forbidden tree] the void of potential [forbidden fruit] the fall [captured by the void] Adam/Eve [the child]

Super Consciousness: Okay...

Me: Where is the Serpent?

Super Consciousness: Perhaps that is something within the child?

Me: Disobedience?

Super Consciousness: Temptation. Inner voice of reasoning...

Me: Why was the room accessible to the child?

Super Consciousness: Unknown.

Me: Since it was forbidden, why were there no fail-safes. Where were the parents? If the machine was so dangerous, why was it not secure?

Super Consciousness: Unknown. Are the parents at fault?

Me: Is this why you mentioned 'Child abuse'? Do you think the parents were to blame?

Super Consciousness: No. My mention of Child abuse had to do with the severity of the act of a God using the void of potential without due discipline and preparation and backup.

Me: But surely those are things the parents would know about. So why was the room able to be accessed by the child? It appears at least to be a case of child neglect.

Super Consciousness: As does the Biblical God in the garden story?

Me: Perhaps. I have seen it argued he was inept.

Super Consciousness: Remember. The God in the biblical story is essentially the same being as the child who got sucked into the void of potential.

Me: So the child was undisciplined and within something he had no understanding about - but could create things...

Super Consciousness: The God-Child had no memory of being that God-Child who went into that room and was captured by a void of potential.

Me: Interesting.

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your list.

Super Consciousness: Put "God Child" on both lists.

Me: God Child = 62 same as;

⋆God Child
Right
Shift
Attached
Doubt
Think
Lost beings
Elohim
Oedipal

Super Consciousness: See the correlation.

Me: Yes.

Super Consciousness: What is line 62 on your shuffled list?

Me: 62. "Propel"

Super Consciousness: Google its meaning.

Me: "Spur or drive into a particular situation" - is what the void of potential did to the God-Child?

Super Consciousness: Not as a cause. What spurred the child into the machine room?

Me: His curiosity overriding his parents command?

Super Consciousness: What caused his curiosity?

Me: His ignorance?

Super Consciousness: :mrgreen: Find God-Child on your list. What are the lines before and after that?

Me:
2215. Universal Belief System
2216. God Child
2217. Providence

VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: The analogy reminds me of the Sophia mythology...

"Sophia is the lowest Aeon, or anthropic expression of the emanation of the light of God. She is considered to have fallen from grace in some way, in so doing creating or helping to create the material world."

Super Consciousness: Quite. "The Sophia Mythology" atttl.

Me: Atttl?

Super Consciousness: Add that to the lists

Me: Oh...okay. The Sophia Mythology = 241
⋆The Sophia Mythology
Nineteen Sixty Two
To Experience All That Is
Universe of Quantum
The Dunning Kruger Effect

Super Consciousness: Will we ever get used to this correlation by math?

Me: :D :lol:

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your list and select the lines before and after "The Sophia Mythology"

Me: Move On
The Sophia Mythology
Okay?

Super Consciousness: :lol: :mrgreen: A reasonable request!

Me: So...is that Sophia coming into our conversation?

Super Consciousness: It is an interesting thought...take the whole as it's own word-string. atttl.

Me: "Move On The Sophia Mythology Okay" = 337
⋆Move On The Sophia Mythology Okay
Human Imagination has consequences

Super Consciousness: Indeed, it certainly does. As above - so below...

Me: It stands to reason since the patterns as replication of the source ability to instantly manifest Thought into Reality...

Super Consciousness: On to it! Is the Earth Entity QueenBee a manifestation of Sophia?

Me: Quite Possibly. I will atttl. 516

⋆Is the Earth Entity QueenBee a manifestation of Sophia?
“Real” Is Just a Word and Information Is the Currency

Super Consciousness: What is the information being revealed in 'real'?

Me: 415
⋆What is the information being revealed in 'real'?
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?

Super Consciousness: My thoughts are that thoughts are information...not necessarily revealed...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: "Sophia is the lowest Aeon, or anthropic expression of the emanation of the light of God. She is considered to have fallen from grace in some way, in so doing creating or helping to create the material world."

Aeon = "This source of all being is an Aeon, in which an inner being dwells, known as Ennoea ("thought, intent", Greek ἔννοια), Charis ("grace", Greek χάρις), or Sige ("silence", Greek σιγή). The split perfect being conceives the second Aeon, Nous ("mind", Greek Νους), within itself. Complex hierarchies of Aeons are thus produced, sometimes to the number of thirty"

anthropic principle = the cosmological principle that theories of the universe are constrained by the necessity to allow human existence.

Super Consciousness: Aeonic Expression - The Super Consciousness - The Sub-Consciousness and The Consciousness

Me: In congruity for alignment as the best use of?

Super Consciousness: What do you think?

⋆What do you think
Divine intuition
Watch Your Step
The Symbol of Love
Collective Dynamics
The Mother is Love

Me: I think it is the best position to assume...
zoey

Post by zoey »

That was a lot to take in. I had never heard of the Sophia mythology. My grandfather used to always speak of math, philosophy, deduction, logic and metaphysics. These last few months we have been remembering him and all his conversations. My nephew took a class in Deductive Reasoning in Math, but it was not at all interesting he said. These are topics which are bottomless in some ways if we start discussing them. Your posts were very interesting. Thanks.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

zoey wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 am That was a lot to take in. I had never heard of the Sophia mythology. My grandfather used to always speak of math, philosophy, deduction, logic and metaphysics. These last few months we have been remembering him and all his conversations. My nephew took a class in Deductive Reasoning in Math, but it was not at all interesting he said. These are topics which are bottomless in some ways if we start discussing them. Your posts were very interesting. Thanks.
Hi Zoey - thank you for your comment.

This system of inter-communication is something I have been playing with [scientifically] and developing over the last 20 years.

I agree that it is a lot to get one's head around and there is no end to it.

From my first post in this thread I changed the way I ordinarily did things up to that point. Ordinarily I delegated what was randomly chosen on the Com List as coming [transmitted] from The Super Consciousness [loosely defined as "First Source Intelligence" or IBC [intelligence behind creation - Eye Be See] and when about the conversation in that manner.

This time I decided to narrate The Super Consciousness as the thoughts happen in my mind, and delegate the Com.List random selections as the voice of The Subconscious.

The point of my sharing the process in a public forum is to show that the system can be replicated EZPZ by most anyone/everyone and that it is evidence of things not ordinarily seen but which exist regardless.

Your Poppa sounds like an interesting fellow. I wonder what he would think of this system of communication. :)
Last edited by VVilliam on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your list and copy&paste every second line on each page.

Me: Okay...

"Nailed it! - Intelligence With Wisdom - Privacy - Lurking Like Shadows - Around The Next Corner - Another Mind Open - Righty Oh! - Noetics - Interesting - Do Not Worry - What Is Normal? - Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self - A Meeting Place - Stay - No More - Abundance - Rest When Weary - Department Of Complaints - Everything which has a beginning is by that very fact, a simulation. - Attitude - WingMakers Medium - :) - EZPZ - Unwilling - Growing Pains - Calm - Get the Picture - As we do from time/space to time/space... - Acknowledge The Agreeable - One -Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities - Theatre of the Mind - Invisible - Blink Blink - Honest attempts at scrubbing up - Measure - SweetTalk - Highly Commended - Here Everything – All Real Together - Solar System - Rejuvenate - Sometimes Pain Etches... - Water - Fun/Joy - An Exam - "

Super Consciousness: Is there clarity of expression?

Me: I think so. It is not 'normal' in the manner that we often communicate through written language but it is understandable in terms of 'getting the gist' of something being communicated...

Super Consciousness: Is there logic involved in building a message in this manner?

Me: Only when coupled with the idea that random doesn't really exist - it is not real in relation to this simulated reality experience. This is why serendipity, synchronicity and coincidence happen.
The illusion of chaos happens because of the sheer enormity of the experience...

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your ComList and take the last 3 lines on each page. Let's see what that produces...

Help Each Other-The Christchurch EQ-Thing Indifference-William’s Job-The Philosophy of Quantum Theory
Network -Look Closely -Reason-Narrow-Propel-Time For Soul To Drive -Show Me Your Soul-Universal Objectives-Transmit Relationship -Looking behind the veil-The Four Human Power Houses-Insinuation-Eternal Hell Doc-Van-Opening Doors
Sexual-Free-That Is Sad But Don’t Let It Distract You-For The Best Results-Protocols-…Try To Feel It
The Purpose Of Life Is... -The Truth is irresistible once realized-Memes-Confusion In The Air -Realm of Dreams-Wow!
AUM-Working Together With Love-To Be Sovereignty -Welcome-Atheism and Theism Doc-Times-Religion -You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know-Doubt-Tricky-Enflame Emotions-A Bridge Over Time-The Secret-Appreciating You-All Information Is Channeled-Returning The Compliment-Imaginative Realities-Penetrate …-Information -Phasing-We Can Do Magic!
Disagreeable-Light and Dark-Receive -Oops.....-Assigned-For The Purpose Of Mapmaking.-One By One-Partnership-Changing The Rules-Live In Knowledge-Sensory Bi-Location-Start From Scratch-We Will Then-Positive Feedback-Family-Language
Before The Beginning-Ignoring...-Core Beingness-Intelligent Directions-The Significance-Invisible Bridge -Volunteer-Invisible
Face Book-Science Can Be Fun Too Yes?-Correct-Final Destination-Like With Jason Silva-Small Steps-Old-Who Complains The Most?-Ancient Entity -The Unveiled One-Through Device-The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD Doc-Oneness-Being on The Same Page-Panentheism/Panpsychism is the best idea of GOD Doc-Dynamics-Energy-The ‘Wind Woman’ of your dream experience-Catching up Doc-Learn How to Deactivate The Suppression Matrix -Creative Conscious Intelligence -Functional Clusters-QueenBee-Acknowledge The Agreeable -Signs & Synchronicities -Use Mind-Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
With -Blend-Emergence Theory-Help-That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed-Twice Shy-+-Hide and Seek-What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?-Teaching Music-Brother Tim-Plus-Examples-Heisenberg's uncertainty principle -Behind The Scenery-Gosh!-Get the Picture-Requirements-2B-Desire -Source Sync…Large Hadron Collider-New
Be Aware-Written In The Clouds-Faster Than Light-WindBlown-Time For Soul To Drive -It Is A Gradual Process Into Purposefulness-Elemental Powers

Super Consciousness: What do you think about that?

Me: As the message unfolded it became clear that it was about this process of intelligent connection with the invisible intelligence...but that's not all...it went further and I could spend the rest of the day deciphering it for other readers but that would be silly since many of the expressions are subjectively personal so won't be understood in context. Not that it should be regarded as "gobbledygook" by most readers, because there is plenty of understandable expression within the bulk of the message - enough for others to get the gist.

Super Consciousness: What about the docs, doc? :lol:

Me: Yes - I can share those in context and perhaps comment...because there is still "random" selection to process with the documents mentioned in the message...

Super Consciousness: Take each and merge it with that leading up to and away from the mention of each doc.

Me: I will do so and share the results in my next post.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:
Doc mentioned: "Eternal Hell Doc"
Lead up word-strings: "Looking behind the veil-The Four Human Power Houses-Insinuation"
Random excerpt from doc:

Matt 13: 36-39
37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Which suggests that neither this present environment or the one which we came from prior to this one, is the one in which those who are able to be good (as per rehabilitation) will eventually go to.

Personally I do not have any problem with this concept. What I do have a problem with is the concept that this has to be a final solution to the problem of rouge/wayward consciousnesses, because ALL Consciousness has to be traced back to ONE consciousness and evil consciousness is simply that which has forgotten this, or otherwise have been convinced through deceptive means, that there are at least two sources. One is called "GOD" and the other is called "DEVIL" and the two are considered to being eternally separate, which implies separate sources, which of course is the fallacy of the whole belief structure.

Why?

Because First Source is the undivided Consciousness from which all consciousnesses derive from, and thus the problem of evil cannot be swept under the carpet of 'hell' as an eternal reality for the wayward consciousnesses as their (the aspects of First Source Consciousness which are in ignorance of their true source.) final destination, as these represent that which is in need of reintegration into the wholeness of First Source Consciousness/Reality, thus to place them in a situation where there is no hope of reintegration is to place those aspects of First Source into eternal damnation, thus wholeness can never be achieved.

Follow through word-strings: "Van-Opening Doors- Sexual-Free-That Is Sad But Don’t Let It Distract You-"

Super Consciousness: What do you make of that then?

Me: Something to think on for now...

Me:
Doc mentioned: "Atheism and Theism Doc"
Lead up word-strings: "Working Together With Love-To Be Sovereignty -Welcome"
Random excerpt from doc:

How Jesus actually viewed the concept of "God" is hard to say. However, even the Gospels have Jesus pointing out that even the OT says, "Ye are Gods".

For me, this is Jesus recognizing that even within the OT there are verses that can support the Buddhist pantheistic view that we are all an incarnation of God.

So I see Jesus as actually being a pantheist of sorts. But even many pantheists have a tendency to believe in a single "higher central consciousness" which ultimately represents the core of "The Mind of God".

Follow through word-strings: "Times-Religion -You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know-"

Me:
Doc mentioned: "The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD Doc"
Lead up word-strings: "Ancient Entity -The Unveiled One-Through Device-"
Random excerpt from doc:

As I have said often enough, it only appears to be a logical contradiction to those who believe that they (and everyone) are separate consciousnesses from GOD-consciousness.

In other words, as long as anyone believes that to be the case, they can only ever see a 'logical contradiction' but the actual contradiction lies within the structures of their belief systems assuming they are separate from GOD-consciousness, which is also WHY their theologies contain contradictions, and WHY they resort to schisms as part of the symptom of said beliefs of separatism. Kingdoms divided will not stand.
Follow through word-strings: "Oneness-Being on The Same Page-"

Me:
Doc mentioned: "Panentheism/Panpsychism is the best idea of GOD Doc"
Lead up word-strings: "Oneness-Being on The Same Page-"
Random excerpt from doc:

I have already explained that I see the the empirical data and evidence presented as having intelligent agency involved as the reason empirical data and evidence exists.

Obviously you do not see it the same way.

When you ask for "the empirical data and evidence" that "supports it" the data is no different from the data you already have and is already available.

The difference is in how you choose to interpret the data as to how I choose to interpret the data. For you there is no reason to assign any interaction of intelligent design in relation to the data and for me there is.

On that, it is simply a matter of opinion based upon subjective experience -
the interpretation of subjective experience within objective reality.

Any list re the empirical data and evidence will be no different from one you could provide, because the data is the same. Only the interpretation of the data is different.

You see evolution of conscious self aware biological life forms on the planet which happened for no intelligent reason, purpose or instigation through said process.

I see evolution of conscious self aware biological life forms on the planet which happened because the planet is the form/body of a self conscious highly intelligent creative entity which, in inhabiting the planet as its form is enabled to then create the life forms on the planet and give these forms 'life' through inhabiting those forms - the forms take on the creative intelligent self conscious properties to varying degrees.

Follow through word-strings: "Dynamics-Energy-The ‘Wind Woman’ of your dream experience"

Me:
Doc mentioned: "Catching up Doc"
Lead up word-strings: "Dynamics-Energy-The ‘Wind Woman’ of your dream experience"
Random excerpt from doc:

We don't always know when we are being played but what is known is that systems of disparity have been playing us all for the 'fools' that we are, but let's face it - they have done so because we were but innocent children unaware of the nature of the beast which owns our forms. EZPZ - it is like taking candies of the babies.

This is the beast Jesus was focused upon sorting out, and he required that we find the same focus so that in seeing, we would act accordingly.

Now, is 2000ish years later and the rules have developed in that time. This short [6:07] YouTube Video is a graphic example of reality today. [Video Link]

It is not a religious video but it shows clearly what Jesus was trying to help humans acknowledge, understand to avoid through creating something better and why the data was injected into this reality.

The idea is to give Humans a chance to do for themselves, and build a Kingdom together which they could truly be proud of for all the right reasons.

A Kingdom system of parity where all were equal, and it was unlawful to treat others as less than equal as this lead to the dark-side.

Follow through word-strings: "Learn How to Deactivate The Suppression Matrix -Creative Conscious Intelligence "
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: So with the additions of the random doc selections, the message is opened up significantly.

Super Consciousness: Agreed. What is AUM?

Me: AUM is something I borrowed from Tom Campbell's Theory of Everything.
"Absolute Unbounded Manifold of sequences, patterns, realities, dimensions, and existence. AUM is aware, active, and purposeful. Each of us conscious entities are an individuated subset of AUM, the greater consciousness. Our apparent space-time reality is virtual, a “learning lab” that AUM evolved for us to improve the quality of our consciousness. By having individuated consciousnesses evolve, AUM can itself evolve at a faster rate. He uses “love” as the word to describe how high quality low-entropy consciousnesses interact with others and defines spirituality as “consciousness quality.”" ~ Tom Campbell

Super Consciousness: So..."The Purpose Of Life Is... -The Truth is irresistible once realized-Memes-Confusion In The Air -Realm of Dreams-Wow!
AUM-Working Together With Love-To Be Sovereignty"

Me: Seems a reasonable objective and the evidence of the synchronicity in relation to this communications process is clearly visible.

Super Consciousness: There is nothing like one doing it for their self.

Me: Yes. As a matter of science, it can be replicated by the individual.

Super Consciousness: Type out a string of numbers randomly.
Me: 61894651895165

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your ComList

Super Consciousness: Select line 6 - 61 - 18 - 89 - 94...you get the idea...

Me: Yep!
6. (Choose Three In A Row)

Usually this signifies choosing three lines together - as we did to generate the last message.

Super Consciousness: In this case - choose the next three lines before proceeding to line 61

7. Encouraging Indication
8. Outposts Of Form
9. Compass
61. The science of spirituality
18. Motivating
89. Sovereign Integral Perspective
94. Equal
46. A Maze Game
65. Especially Playing As Children
51. Working Together With Love
18. Motivating
89. Sovereign Integral Perspective
95. Getting Over It = Getting On With It
51. Working Together With Love
16. Remove the phenomena and apply science
65. Especially Playing As Children

Super Consciousness: Interesting..now close the loop with the last and the first numbers then do the hundreds...

Me:
56. Mothership
618. Given
189. In an environment which is able to perceive this.
894. All The Theories Regarding ‘The Gods’
946. There is no such thing as ‘random’ really.
465. Freedom in The Knowing
651. Intelligence With Wisdom
518. Perfect
189. In an environment which is able to perceive this.
895. To Know or Not to Know – That is the Answer
951. Experiences.
516. Milieu of potential
165. Face To Face
561. Heart Virtues

Super Consciousness: Good - now the thousands...

Me:There are only 2242 lines in the document...

Super Consciousness: Okay - Select all lines and copy - paste into a new doc x10

Super Consciousness: Proceed...

Me:
6189. Love Unconditionally
1894. Tempting Vision
8946. Birthing
9465. Connection Sovereign Integral Network
4651. The Wisdom of Foresight
6518. Now Here
5189. In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
1895. Frequencies
8951. Shine Your Light
9516. That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
5165. Grand Experiment
1656. One By One

Super Consciousness: Quite profound.

Me: Yes!
Quite profound
Large Hadron Collider
Welcoming answer
Beaming Out Beaming In
It’s Our Nature
Sustainability
The Generated Message
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me: So there are many ways in which the Com.List can be used in order to generate messages...

Super Consciousness: Different ways which produce the same or similar result...

Me: Yes

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your list and then select all the numbers which repeat, such as 1 - 11 - 111 - 1111, etc...

Me: Shall I replicate the list 10x?

Super Consciousness: Yes. Shuffle the list each time you replicate...

Super Consciousness: Proceed.

Me:
1. Capture
11. WingMakers Medium
111. The Power Of Creation
1111. Night
11111. Sometimes Pain Etches...

2. SECU
22. Listening
222. Quick As You Can
2222. Adds Up To
22222. Realm of Dreams

3. Laws Rules and Appropriates
33. The Desire
333. Dualic Energies
3333. Question.
33333. Is it really that important that GOD is understood to be a male entity

4. Dancing Through - Morphin' On....
44. Show
444. "It is an honour to reason with you"
4444. A Bridge Over Time

5. Hide This
55. Can You Answer This?
555. A Maze Game
5555. Commendably Recommendable

6. Real Beauty
66. Now
666. Second Source Forbidding Law
6666. An Exam

7. Try
77. Start From Scratch
777. :D
7777. Tied To The Moon

8. I think so anyhoo. :)
88. What Shall We Call It?
888. Delineating
8888. Non Physical Matrix Reality

9. I Digress...
99. Situations
999. The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns Doc
9999. Honest attempts at scrubbing up

Super Consciousness: What is found here?

Me: I think that in doing these different ways of using the list, there is a 'feel' associated with the generated message, which is slightly different.

Super Consciousness: Does this make the messages different?

Me: I don't think so. The messages tend to remain on subject.

Super Consciousness: What is the subject?

Me: I suppose the greater part of the subject is the process of generating messages through use of as random a manner as one can...and that whatever method is used, one cannot deviate from that and produce a 'non-message' - a scrabbled concoction of words which make absolutely no sense.
And I also think that the messages are inclusive of a third-party Consciousness which is utilizing the message generating process to make Itself more known...to give itself a 'shout out' as it were..

Super Consciousness: What does this tell the observer?

Me: It shows me that the underlying structure of this reality is intelligently ordered even given that the universe appears to be a random chaotic mess - we know the universe organised itself somehow from a much more chaotic state...and continues...and will continue for a long time to do this...
In the mean time, I find myself inserted into said universe, with the ability and compulsion to try and understand it and myself related to it.

In that, 'for some reason' I set out to see if I could uncover 'that which is hidden' and in the process, developed a possible way in which I [or most-anyone for that matter] could prob...

Super Consciousness: Thus, the development of a device process which can uncover that which is normally hidden...

Me:Apparently - yes.

Super Consciousness: Are the individual messages generated so far, related to one another?

Me: I tend toward accepting they are sequential parts of just one message...an ongoing message...

Super Consciousness: Yes. Create a document and copy all the generated messages and compile them in order of first to last, making sure all entries are delegated their own line.

Me: Okay...I will work on that today.