Where's prof?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Where's prof?

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:50 amI thought you were asking because you miss him :o
Not quite, just wondered where he is, since I've known him since 2008, so it's a long time, even tho I don't like him, I still have the familiar feel and a bit of nostalgia.
-1-

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:37 pm Very true, the tragic part that his personal opinions were incoherent babble, like he have had a massive stroke at some point in life. Add some massive self importance and attention seeker.
You just wrote the personality analysis of most of us on this site. Michelangelo couldn't have pained a more telling picture of us.
-1-

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:03 amNot quite, just wondered where he is, since I've known him since 2008, so it's a long time, even tho I don't like him, I still have the familiar feel and a bit of nostalgia.
Yeah, I hear ya. These new-fangled come-hither idiots who join the site these days don't even have a clue what idiots we, the old timers, have been, they will never touch us or come even close to our idiocies.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

-1- wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 pmYou just wrote the personality analysis of most of us on this site. Michelangelo couldn't have pained a more telling picture of us.
Not quite, prof was in a league of his own, most here has some rudimentary understanding of the difference between useful good, moral good, practical good .............prof doesn't!!!! That's really something unique and somewhat admirable that one can be so far out!