Where's prof?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Where's prof?

Post by HexHammer »

Haven't seen him in a while, along with Philosophy Explorer? ..or whatever his name was. Where did they go?
attofishpi

Re: Where's prof?

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:03 am Haven't seen him in a while, along with Philosophy Explorer? ..or whatever his name was. Where did they go?
Dunno.
Phil Ex was a thread spamming moron tho...ergo good riddance.
..i just hope he is dead other-wise others might get bothered by his existence.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

They may be a pair of dreadful fools who cry ad-hominem at random, but I'm not sure we ought to wish death on either of them for that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:10 pm They may be a pair of dreadful fools who cry ad-hominem at random, but I'm not sure we ought to wish death on either of them for that.
...and that's the beauty of a certain level of suffering and the real eyes at ion that one should not give a fuck about n e 1 else ...especially if it detracts from humour for the sheer sake of taking the piss out of this 'reality'.

In a nutshell ..I don't care.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:17 amDunno.
Phil Ex was a thread spamming moron tho...ergo good riddance.
..i just hope he is dead other-wise others might get bothered by his existence.
The dog is right, thanks for answer.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

He was at death's door months ago so.... Couldn't stand the man but I don't wish him dead.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:30 am He was at death's door months ago so.... Couldn't stand the man but I don't wish him dead.
What was the diagnose?!?!?
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:30 am He was at death's door months ago so.... Couldn't stand the man but I don't wish him dead.
What was the diagnose?!?!?
He was using a different name. Forget what it was. He said he had to 'plug himself into the wall' or some such. Some kind of heart problem? Henry would have more idea. All the religious nuts stick together :roll:
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:41 pmHe was using a different name. Forget what it was. He said he had to 'plug himself into the wall' or some such. Some kind of heart problem? Henry would have more idea. All the religious nuts stick together :roll:
Your message lack coherence, what has religious nuts to do with his heart problems?!?!?
But thanks for answer.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:58 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:41 pmHe was using a different name. Forget what it was. He said he had to 'plug himself into the wall' or some such. Some kind of heart problem? Henry would have more idea. All the religious nuts stick together :roll:
Your message lack coherence, what has religious nuts to do with his heart problems?!?!?
But thanks for answer.
Henry was friendly with him, so he might no more. There's no 'lack of coherency'.
-1-

Post by -1- »

HexHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:03 am Haven't seen him in a while, along with Philosophy Explorer? ..or whatever his name was. Where did they go?
I've been encountering his posts at another site. He is just as vigorously stupid, but on the other site they take him more seriously and with less vitriol. I, personally, could not stand him, due to his opinions being mainly cut-and-pastes from some inexhaustible supply of "philosophical questions to ponder" written for sub-literate teen-agers.
vegetariantaxidermy

:lol: So much for being at death's door.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

-1- wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:27 amhis opinions being mainly cut-and-pastes from some inexhaustible supply of "philosophical questions to ponder" written for sub-literate teen-agers.
Very true, the tragic part that his personal opinions were incoherent babble, like he have had a massive stroke at some point in life. Add some massive self importance and attention seeker.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:07 amHenry was friendly with him, so he might no more. There's no 'lack of coherency'.
Ah I see! Well he has wandered a lot from forum to forum, till no one responded to him.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:37 pm
-1- wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:27 amhis opinions being mainly cut-and-pastes from some inexhaustible supply of "philosophical questions to ponder" written for sub-literate teen-agers.
Very true, the tragic part that his personal opinions were incoherent babble, like he have had a massive stroke at some point in life. Add some massive self importance and attention seeker.
I thought you were asking because you miss him :o