Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Re: Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:43 am
Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:18 pm Many thinks are possible.

Regards
DL
Jesus was a mythical character within Christ Consciousness...meaning, knower and known are one and the same all knowing consciousness, the only knowing there is..

Lets cut out all the disgusting religious crap...and get straight talking.
Christ, from what I know, means anointed one. That is why many say, Jesus the Christ.

Christ
NOUN
the title, also treated as a name, given to Jesus.

Christ noun
\
Definition of Christ (Entry 1 of 2)
: an ideal type of humanity

What is the difference between a Jesus consciousness and a Christ consciousness?

I can discard the mythos. Let's start our logos chat here.

Regards
DL
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:18 pm Proof of myths is not proof or reality.
Now you are just making lame ass excuses, I proed my postulation and you can't handle being proved wrong!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:53 am
British Medical Journal, there were 45 virgin births reported in the United States between 1995 and 2008. Nearly.
Virgin Birth ..in the metaphorical mythical conceptual context, just means there is no thing that is alive or dead...and that any apparent conceptual knowns.. are nothing more than just invisible ideas arising from no source other than the conceptual source in which they are known in this IMMACULATE CONCEPTION.
[/quote]Oh, so British Medical Journal makes up fairytale nonsense? So all medical journals are fairtales? ...ok? You are a complete retard because?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

HexHammer wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:30 amOh, so British Medical Journal makes up fairytale nonsense? So all medical journals are fairtales? ...ok?
Yup, it's all a story no one wrote read by all. And don't we all love and believe in a good story, especially children.
HexHammer wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:30 amYou are a complete retard because?
I know you are but what AM I ?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:20 pm
Your bothered that I agreed with you!

Ok. That is really intelligent.

Your message is very bothering.

Regards
DL
I do not understand how you interpret your God.

That's what bothered me. It's different to how I interpret my God.

That's all...so for that reason, and that reason only...I see no intelligence of us ever agreeing upon anything, especially when it comes to discussing the God topic. . . one thing I am not is a mind reader.

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:27 am
Greatest I am wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:20 pm
Your bothered that I agreed with you!

Ok. That is really intelligent.

Your message is very bothering.

Regards
DL
I do not understand how you interpret your God.

That's all...so for that reason, and that reason only...I see no intelligence of us ever agreeing upon anything, especially when it comes to discussing the God topic. . . one thing I am not is a mind reader.
My omission. Apologies.

Here is how I describe the Gnostic Christian god I follow.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The mind knows itself.

But when ever the mind that knows itself then attempts to know another minds as well, that's when the mind that knows itself starts to become unhinged and out of it's mind...because there is nothing outside on ones mind.

The I can only know what I know, not what other I's know.

For I AM ONE GOD ...I am the source of all my knowledge....I am one, appearing as every interpreted story of what my knowledge is informing from the unique perception as and through each and every mind/body appearance.
All His-Story.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:37 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:27 am I do not understand how you interpret your God.

My omission. Apologies.
Why are you apologizing to her?

She said this:
Dontaskme wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:17 pm Holy fuck...you are absolutely clueless as to what god is.
Which has got to be one of the most stupid statements one can make. :lol:

Then when you try to give her more explanation, she vomits word salad at you. She rejects your interpretation, gobbling incessantly on her own, and spewing it at everyone over and over as if her manic madness is all she actually knows. And she thinks you and everyone "else" are "clueless" for not sharing it! :lol: Such fantastic hyper-spinning, it's a wonder her head doesn't fly off... still babbling as it flys through the air.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:41 am when ever the mind that knows itself then attempts to know another minds as well, that's when the mind that knows itself starts to become unhinged and out of it's mind...because there is nothing outside on ones mind.
Yes, that describes you.

If you truly understand that, why are you here talking about anything to no one?

Seriously, take your fucking insanity and fuck off with it. It is very disrespectful of ALL THAT IS for you to continually tell everyone they don't exist. All that exists is you and your view... blah, blah, blah... "it's all about ME... the character DAM... and my perfect understanding of a god."

Surprisingly, you are not the only one on this forum who claims that only they can see what they see, and they want to repeatedly tell other people that! Can you seriously not see what that's about?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Holy fuck...you are absolutely clueless as to what god is.
Lacewing wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:13 pmWhich has got to be one of the most stupid statements one can make. :lol:
Yes, it is a very stupid statement. 4 No one knows what God is including me. Only God knows.
God only knows what I'd be without me. :wink: :lol:

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:41 am when ever the mind that knows itself then attempts to know another minds as well, that's when the mind that knows itself starts to become unhinged and out of it's mind...because there is nothing outside on ones mind.
Yes, that describes you.

If you truly understand that, why are you here talking about anything to no one?
Because I like talking to my imaginary friend, who else is there to talk to.

If you truely understand that, then you'll truely understand there is nothing to understand, except what you are trying to understand what no one understands. Then you'll just end up out of your mind like me. 8) except you'll be out of your mind while still being in it, which is doubley out of ones mind.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:40 pm Because I like talking to my imaginary friend, who else is there to talk to.

If you truely understand that, then you'll truely understand there is nothing to understand, except what you are trying to understand what no one understands. Then you'll just end up out of your mind like me. 8) except you'll be out of your mind while still being in it, which is doubley out of ones mind.
Don't you think that all potential exists for experiencing in this Universe? Why is this babbling disconnected mindlessness what you choose?

Is your controlled "imaginary friend" more enjoyable than having connected dynamic relationships that co-create the joys of shared exploration?

Does isolating yourself with bizarre ideas of oneness with a god seem like a clever way to deny that you're rejecting and hating all else rather than accepting and loving it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:53 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:40 pm Because I like talking to my imaginary friend, who else is there to talk to.

Don't you think that all potential exists for experiencing in this Universe? Why is this babbling disconnected mindlessness what you choose?

Is your controlled "imaginary friend" more enjoyable than having connected dynamic relationships that co-create the joys of shared exploration?

Does isolating yourself with bizarre ideas of oneness with a god seem like a clever way to deny that you're rejecting and hating all else rather than accepting and loving it?
Your babbling projections of me are all a very lot wrong...please, if you're ever having troubling thoughts about rejection and hate, please know that you can always rely on me, if they become too heavy for you, you can just drop those worrisome thoughts onto me, if that unburdens you from having to carry them all by yourself.
I'm really good at carrying the really big loads. :mrgreen:

I'll do that for you, really I will, so just keep hammering in those emotional nails as and through me instead...I'm also happy to play along with your urgent need to constantly diagnose me with madness, if that eases your frustrations ... For I just want what's best for you, really.

I can only be me, the one I've been scripted to play..if you don't like it, then feel free to hack it to death, I don't mind if that is what pleases you. I enjoy being your punchbag, I know how my posts must frustrate you, but you can do something about that you know...we're not all the same here, and sometimes it's just easier to accept that we're all different, some people are stark raving mad and other people hate and reject those stark raving mad people, so much so that they will do and say just about anything to make them feel like a pile of shit...even though they already know they are a big pile of shit waiting to happen... but it's always nice to get some confirmation on that, you know some kind of emotional support to say hey it's ok to be a pile of shit, cuz sometimes I wonder if I'm actually doing the right thing in knowing myself so well.

But if you enjoy releasing your shit on me, then that's ok, it's funny watching shit happen...this rate I'll be turning into a sewerage plant, one of the biggest off loading dumping grounds at your service... But, it's ok everyone I can take it...I was born for this...give it to me baby, ha ha ha give it to me baby....oh god, not another diaper change, I really can't wait until your potty mouth trained, oh well.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:27 pm
Oh boo hoo! More crap not worth wading through. You clearly don't take responsibility for anything you do -- it's other people's "stuff" they're projecting onto you. :lol: Oh wait, there are NO other people! It's all about you, you, you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:42 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:27 pm
Oh boo hoo! More crap not worth wading through. You clearly don't take responsibility for anything you do -- it's other people's "stuff" they're projecting onto you. :lol: Oh wait, there are NO other people! It's all about you, you, you.
Now your talking, just keep driving in those emotional nails. No one cares.

No victim without a perpetrator....enjoy boxing with shadows. It's the only game in town. :lol:

Had enough, or do you want a bigger hammer?

Misery loves company.