Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Re: Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Post by Greatest I am »

Sculptor wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:07 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:55 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:17 am

Of course. Dog like sausage. God like Sosej.
His words indicate that he did not. How can he have a god when he is god?

Regards
DL
What part of "I am a man" do you not get?
He was not just a man to Christian.

They screw up math by saying he was 100% man and 100% god.

I agree, in the sense of the scriptures, that he was just a man and not born of a virgin etc.

Jesus to me is just a myth. A rather good one if not read literally.

regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am
Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:02 pmTrue, but if you read scriptures literally, and Jesus was born of a virgin, then you have to see Jesus as biologically female all of his life, thanks to his parthenogenetic birth.
Pure nonsense and babble! There has been many spontaneous pregnancies over the millenials in various places on earth, and the child can be of any sex, not necessarily female!
:D :D :D :D

Spontaneous births without sperm finding an eeg.

:D :D :D :D

Prove it.

Regards
DL
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus seems unaware that he was God.

What did Jesus mean by forsaken?

The usual definition means abandoned or deserted.

How can one abandon or desert themselves?

If Jesus knew he was Yahweh, how did he feel about the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?

Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.

Jesus also said that he and god were one, yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.

If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards
DL
God, Father was onto Him. He was onto God too. He was left when He was on the cross which means that God was not onto him and He was not onto God too. That is possible.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Many things are possible.

Regards
DL
Last edited by Greatest I am on Fri May 15, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:15 pmSpontaneous births without sperm finding an eeg.

Prove it.
https://www.google.com/search?q=virgin+ ... e&ie=UTF-8
The virgin birth, despite its impossible paradoxes, is still very much with us. According to a recent longitudinal study published in the British Medical Journal, there were 45 virgin births reported in the United States between 1995 and 2008. Nearly.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:05 pm I have no argument.

I especially agree that Jesus would be disgusted with the mainstream religions.

Stop making up disgusting religious stories about him then on your threads, any argument is with your own beliefs. Watch your projections and how it is you make believing your own stream of words, and then blaming them on mainstream.

Why? what is the point of all this confusion, why not just get right down to the crux of truth, do some straight talking here, instead of this mental maze disgusting crap that makes no sense whatsoever. Why not just cut out all the confusion and get to the real crux of the matter.

Ps, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to the message, your message is very bothering.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:18 pm Many thinks are possible.

Regards
DL
Jesus was a mythical character within Christ Consciousness...meaning, knower and known are one and the same all knowing consciousness, the only knowing there is..

Lets cut out all the disgusting religious crap...and get straight talking.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

HexHammer wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:15 pmSpontaneous births without sperm finding an eeg.

Prove it.
The virgin birth, despite its impossible paradoxes, is still very much with us. According to a recent longitudinal study published in the British Medical Journal, there were 45 virgin births reported in the United States between 1995 and 2008. Nearly.
Virgin Birth ..in the metaphorical mythical conceptual context, just means there is no thing that is alive or dead...and that any apparent conceptual knowns.. are nothing more than just invisible ideas arising from no source other than the conceptual source in which they are known in this IMMACULATE CONCEPTION.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:54 pm As to Jesus' moral guidance. He is certainly a better guide than his genocidal side, Yahweh, if you are a Trinitarian, but I think he failed as a moral teacher due to things like his vile no divorce and substitutional punishment policies.

Care to discuss the immoral implications of you abdicating your responsibilities for your sins?
What a disgusting story.

_________

Another not so disgusting story....Jesus died for our sins....so you people all better listen up, you all better behave like disgusting sinners, else my sacrifice would have been a complete waste of yours and my time Ok? . . So just make sure you all remember to sin now so that my scarifice would have at least been worth it.

Only I didn't die did I ?...that was just another lie you believed to be real...and I proved your lie was a lie.

So who told you you are a sinner except you yourself, the lie you believed to be real? and why make others the scapegoat for your own lying words...why don't you just eat your own shit and know yourself as and through your own smell, instead. . ?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, unless you think otherwise. Afterall [Many thinks are possible]
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

If the Gospels are to be believed Jesus said "Don't call me good . There is none good but God."Jesus drew a difference between God and himself.

I agree broadly with DontAskMe except that DAM (and also many others) conflates the Jesus of history and the Christ of Faith. However DAM is spot on with her interpretation of the myths.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:03 am If the Gospels are to be believed Jesus said "Don't call me good . There is none good but God."Jesus drew a difference between God and himself.
Jesus was the metaphorical known character within the knower...aka christ consciousness. The character doesn't know anything. The character is known within verb knowing.

Original Verb Knowing is NOT the character it knows, the character is known within the verb knowing that you are. The christ consciousness just means ''knowing'' and that knowing is all ONE.. Original Knowing is VERB knowing....it is not known by the character which is just a pro verb known... for that which is known within verb knowing canNOT know anything of it's existence, for it is already KNOWN by VERB knowing.

So any difference is knowing the content of virgin christ consciousness is the same virgin christ consciousness in which the known is appearing to itself. It's all ONE consciousness appearing as the many...all alone and yet not all one, as consciousness identifies with it's own conceptually known content..and it is known in the instant that knowing arises one with itself.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:03 am.

I agree broadly with DontAskMe except that DAM (and also many others) conflates the Jesus of history and the Christ of Faith. However DAM is spot on with her interpretation of the myths.
Thank you Belinda for this clear auspicious seeing. Don't forget, the Dam character is a mythical being too and cannot conflate what is always God's story, History....since all characters are within history, and not in the here and now, the only place that is alive and real, the original source of all historic stories. Faith is part of the story too...

The body/mind character that appears as the known Dam character is the mouthpiece for the silent one. Be still and know that I am God.

God is tacit.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:41 am The body/mind character that appears as the known Dam character is the mouthpiece for the silent one.
No more than any other character represents the oneness that is all, of course.
Last edited by Lacewing on Fri May 15, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 pm

Prove it.
Proof of myths is not proof or reality.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:36 am
Greatest I am wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:05 pm I have no argument.

I especially agree that Jesus would be disgusted with the mainstream religions.

Stop making up disgusting religious stories about him then on your threads, any argument is with your own beliefs. Watch your projections and how it is you make believing your own stream of words, and then blaming them on mainstream.

Why? what is the point of all this confusion, why not just get right down to the crux of truth, do some straight talking here, instead of this mental maze disgusting crap that makes no sense whatsoever. Why not just cut out all the confusion and get to the real crux of the matter.

Ps, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to the message, your message is very bothering.
Your bothered that I agreed with you!

Ok. That is really intelligent.

Your message is very bothering.

Regards
DL