God and COVID-19

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Lacewing » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:52 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:47 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 pm
Sculptor to Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Who the fuck are you?
That one demonstrates themselves to be yet another deceitful and cowardly game-player who claims to know truth but who doesn't actually demonstrate it in any way. When questioned, they turn it back on the other person, to get out of the spotlight... because they are a fraud.
You mean like Sculptor does, and is?
I've not personally had that experience with/of Sculptor. I'm referring to the experience I've had with/of Averroes (and some others).

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Sculptor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:17 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:27 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:19 pm


I am still waiting for the proof that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking for these questions. I am not in a hurry, take your time to think about it. You can use expletives if you absolutely need that to stay in focus, it does not have any effect on me either way.
Who is this talking?
The one who is waiting for the proof of the claim that Sculptor wrote the posts asking questions.
Prove it!

Dubious
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 7:40 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Dubious » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:36 am

God ONLY knows who is and who ain't who they claim to be...whether he wants to or not! We must be careful here lest we piss him off. He may decide, after all, to move to another universe and then where would we be having to face this covid crises all by our lonely selves. :cry:

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:09 am

Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:17 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Who is this talking?
The one who is waiting for the proof of the claim that Sculptor wrote the posts asking questions.
Prove it!
Proving that I am the one who is still waiting for something specific is very easy!! All I have to do to prove that I am still waiting for the proof is wait for proof of the claim that Sculptor wrote the posts asking questions! And nothing else will change that state until the proof is provided! Waiting for something is the state of doing nothing much until that something happens! It is very easy to prove!

waiting : to allow time to go by, especially while staying in one place without doing very much, until someone comes, until something that you are expecting happens or until you can do something
Reference: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... sh/waiting

Age
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Age » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:51 am

Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
Averroes wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:37 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 am


You made some massive claims, such as the Koran was dictated to people from god.
Where is YOUR proof?
Very good questions were put to me. Who is asking those questions?
Are you going to answer them?
Why do you not just answer the questions "averroes"? These questions, like ALL questions, are very easy to answer.
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
Why did Allah create COVID-19?
For the same reason absolutely every thing is created. They are created because of what was before them, which came together to create 'it' after. This is just how evolution works.
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
Why has the Harj been banned?
I was not yet aware of this word before.What is 'harj', to you, and who has banned it?
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
Why cannot Allah protect the faithful from the virus?
Because life, and living, do not work like that.

It was Allah/the Universe, Itself, that created a virus, which evolved from the Universe, Itself. Human beings were not prepared for this virus so were not able to protect themselves from it, immediately. But through the Truly OPEN Mind will come a protection, for human beings. Being so called "faithful" or not has no bearing on who are the lucky ones who get protected or not. Being 'faithful' just more or less refers to being faithful in one's own ability to protect them self, from all looming dangers imposed upon them by being alive and living in this Universe. Faith in humanity as One, and its ability to imagine, devise, and create just about absolutely anything, through and by a Truly OPEN Mind is about all one needs to have Truth 'faith' in.

Your question could be like asking why could Allah not protect the 'faithful', (which is just a reference to human beings only, as obviously human beings are the only ones who can and could be 'faithful'), from let us say an asteroid hitting the earth?

The answer is it was Allah, the Universe, Itself, which has created, or just put, an asteroid on a path to hitting earth. Again, which is just evolution at work in Creating EVERY thing. Now, if this happens at a period of time when human beings were not expecting this, and thus were not prepared, then they cannot protect 'themselves'. But, if human beings are aware that this is 'looming danger' is coming towards, then they can prepare for it, in order to protect their own selves. The Universe "throws things up at us", as they say, this is because these are ALL lessons in that is it 'us' who is the only one who can and will protect us. They are all just challenges, of which we overcome, then we become more faithful in our own ability to protect and look after our own selves. Now, if we are lucky enough to happen to live in times of when we have the ability to see and be aware of 'looming dangers, and are also at times when we are able construct devises to protect ourselves, then we can be far more prepared to protect ourselves then we were in the past.

Let this be a warning to you ALL. Human beings were aware of world-wide pandemics from viruses for some time before this outbreak, but instead of getting prepared and being prepared to protect yourselves from this virus when its 'looming danger' hit, you were all to busy rushing around 'trying to' make and obtain as much money as each of you could get instead. But, because of the human ingenuity from Allah/thee Truly OPEN Mind, which once again is only within human beings because of Allah, thee Universe, Creating this in them through evolutionary processes, it will be Allah, the Mind, which will formulate a vaccine that will protect most human beings.

But just remember and be forewarned. The knowing of the 'looming dangers' of an asteroid hitting earth, soon enough, is also well known common knowledge just like the well known knowledge that a virus could and would create a world-wide pandemic, soon enough, was common knowledge as well. But look at how the "economy" was and STILL IS put as the highest and first priority. Even when the virus broke out in one country, then the rest of all the other countries had time to prepare themselves to protect themselves from it. But did they, or were they, and are they still, more concerned about money and the economy, rather than Truly preparing to protect themselves?
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
Why should the faithful fear the virus?
The Truly faithful do not fear the virus. Those who are Truly faithful in human ingenuity to devise a vaccine, which will protect the human being as a whole, are not fearful at all. Those who put the species of their own individual and person self are NOT fearful at all. And those who KNOW the ability within human beings, which is just Allah/the Mind, and what It is capable of creating and achieving are Truly faithful.
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
You made some massive claims, such as the Koran was dictated to people from god.
I know that this was directed to some one else. But, where does EVERY piece of spoken word and written literature eventuate from exactly, if not within one's head, or from within one's self?

God, in the spiritual or non visible sense, is just thee Mind, which is within ALL human beings, and were ALL thoughts originate from. ALL spoken words and written literature is just the thoughts from within a human body. The thoughts, which are presented as speech and/or in writings, was just dictated from the Mind originally. It was and is this Truly OPEN Mind - God/Allah - where human beings have the capability to always keep learning more and anew and from where the capability to learn how to express and share ALL of the knowledge that is gained, and have becomes thoughts, along the way.
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm
Where is YOUR proof?
In what 'you' personally SEE and EXPERIENCE in this One and ONLY Existence, which we sometimes also refer to as Life, Itself.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Sculptor » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:41 am

Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:09 am
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:17 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 pm

The one who is waiting for the proof of the claim that Sculptor wrote the posts asking questions.
Prove it!
Proving that I am the one who is still waiting for something specific is very easy!! All I have to do to prove that I am still waiting for the proof is wait for proof of the claim that Sculptor wrote the posts asking questions! And nothing else will change that state until the proof is provided! Waiting for something is the state of doing nothing much until that something happens! It is very easy to prove!

waiting : to allow time to go by, especially while staying in one place without doing very much, until someone comes, until something that you are expecting happens or until you can do something
Reference: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... sh/waiting
Go on then, do it!
Stop whistling and get on with it.

Age
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Age » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:07 am

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Let me tell you a story about assumptions and beliefs.

I was positioned in front of some people with relative power of me. I was being accused of doing some thing to some one. I was saying that it did not happen. They asked me, "What if we brought this person here?" I clarified by asking them, "Why? Are you assuming what that person would say?" One of them was honest and said, "Yes". I could see that they knew that this assuming was the wrong thing to do, because they did not actually KNOW what that person would have actually said". I then asked another clarifying question. "What happens if that person said what I have been saying?" It was then expressed very clearly by another person, "I would not believe it!"

From that day on I have never had another belief nor believed anything again.
I understand. I conceive that this must have been for you such a traumatizing experience for you to have had to resort to such extreme measures as preventing yourself from ever using the word “belief” to qualify your state of mind.
Well you well and TRULY misunderstood what I was saying and getting at here. This is because you have made some assumption and jumped to some conclusion, which is so far fetched and so far from any reality about me, that I will just ignore it instead of trying to correct here now.

But, if you allow me, I think this was an exaggerated response to this experience that you had. I think the word “belief” itself had nothing to do with the people that allegedly wrongly accused you. The word “belief” is a very common English that describes a particular state of affairs. It is part of the English language. For example, among the definition of the word “belief” from a standard English dictionary the following entry can be found:

Belief: something that is accepted, considered to be true, or held as an opinion : something believed.
Reference: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/belief

So, you think the word 'belief' itself had NOTHING to with the people that DID wrongly accuse me, YET it was THEM who absolutely used the word 'believe' to illustrate that they DID NOT believe me and to express to me that they WOULD NEVER believe me.

Well I would just like to reiterate, What you think or believe is true just might NOT be true at all.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
If I come across a statement that qualify the aforementioned definition then I have no other choice than using the word “belief” to refer to it. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings when I use that word.
There is NOT a single thing in the WHOLE of existence that you could say or do to 'Me' that could ever even come close to "hurting my feelings". So please never use that distorted thinking of yours that you could ever let you get in the way of you just expressing your truth the way you see it.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
It’s just how the English language is structured. For example you have made the following statement such that according to you: “In physical terms, God refers to the One physical Universe, Itself”. As I argued already, I do not hold that statement to be true,
You never so called you "argued" already that you do not hold that statement to be true. Thee actual Truth IS you either have and/or hold that statement true, or you do not. There is NO so called "argument" needed to 'hold a position or view'. There is just a sharing of your view/s or position/s
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
but since you made that statement you must consider it to be true. So according to the English dictionary meaning of the word "belief", it’s a belief that you hold.
It is NOT, and I will repeat NOT, some thing that I hold to be true. And, it will NEVER be a belief I have, let alone hold. So, in just the few words you have with replied here so far you have been far MORE WRONG about Me and my views than you have even been close to being RIGHT. Have you even been right once here?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
I do not mean to hurt you by using the word “belief” in that context, but it’s just how the English language works.
It never ceases to humor me how many people actually BELIEVE that they are the One that KNOWS 'how the english language works'.

Yet each and EVERY one of them is completely BLIND to the fact that ALWAYS, and coincidentally, the english language JUST HAPPENS to work in the EXACT SAME way that they use it. Truly amazing and coincidental I find. Even when ALL these people use the english language different themselves, they EACH say and BELIEVE that they are the One who KNOWS 'just how the english language works'.

The even say it like the english language works differently than EVERY other countless other language human beings have created and had.

Just for ALL of your information ALL languages work the EXACT SAME WAY, that is; They ALL evolve, and thus change.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
But now I also understand the trauma that you went through in the experience that you shared.
But there was NO 'trauma' as such, as there was more of an 'annoyance', at the time, but which was for the BEST, because of what I learned and thus gained from that, and those, experiences. Those types of experiences, when looking back, where and ARE the BEST experiences I could have every imagined having.

So, I suggest BEFORE you start making assumptions and jumping to conclusions about me, you ask clarifying questions FIRST. That way you will not be SO WRONG, SO OFTEN.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
I do not intend to cause you any more trouble than you probably already have in dealing with the experience you narrated. So instead of using the word “belief” to qualify your state of mind, I will try as far as possible to use a synonymous word so as not to trigger the memories of this difficult experience that you allegedly went through. If that’s okay with you, then I have consulted the Thesaurus and here are the synonyms that I found for the word “belief”: opinion, view, theory, mindset, thinking, assumptions. I will alternate between these synonyms wherever applicable instead of using the word “belief” itself.
But WHY?

If you BELIEVE some thing to be true, the use the word BELIEVE. In case you are unaware YET, the ONLY THING I want and seek from you is your Honesty. I absolutely do NOT want you to act or change in anyway that is NOT YOU.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
And when you are strong enough (hopefully) to cope with the word “belief” again, then I shall gradually use that word again.
LOL You are one very twisted and distorted person at the moment.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO REAL IDEA NOR CLUE about what I have been saying here. You are so far OFF TRACK that I am seriously wondering how long it would take to get you back ON TRACK.

_______________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
The only purpose of the 'heart' is to pump blood.
Thank you for sharing your view with me, but according to contemporary science this is not true at all. There are a lot of evidence that has shown that the heart thinks as well. According to Dr Deborah Rozman for example, there are about 40, 000 neurons in the heart which can sense, feel, remember and learn. See: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/heart-wisdom_b_2615857.
Okay. Thank you for sharing your view with me.

So, to you, the heart THINKS as well as pumps blood, correct?

If yes, then how do 'you' differentiate between what the brain is thinking and what the heart is supposedly thinking? Or, are you not even capable of doing this yet? And if not, then why not?

_______________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Did you NOT read what I wrote? I said in the physical sense God is the Universe, Itself, AND, in the spiritual sense God is the Mind, Itself.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. So, according to what you wrote, for you there are two senses for the word “God”, namely a physical sense and a spiritual sense.
Yes, that is EXACTLY what I have said. Are you seriously only just now recognizing this?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
For the “physical sense” I already argued that it does not make much sense.
Where and when have you supposedly argued this?

All you have done, from what I recall, is state that you do not agree with this, and said that that was your so called "argument".
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Let me now consider what you called the “spiritual sense”.
Okay I will let you now consider what I call the 'spiritual sense'.

Let me know what you find and/or arrive at after you consider that, okay?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
It does not make much sense either that “God” refers to the mind itself. My mind is limited in capacity; there is a limit to how much I can memorize, recall and think.
The very reason WHY what I said does not make much sense to you is because you are NOT reading the words I wrote from thee One and ONLY Truly OPEN Mind. You are reading them from your own thoughts, opinions, views, beliefs, et cetera ONLY.

You ALREADY believe that you 'have' a mind. Therefore, you are NOT open to anything contrary, and therefore any thing contrary would not make much or even any sense at all to 'you'. It really is just this simple, and this easy to understand.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
I am sometimes forgetful and then I make mistakes. But God, the Almighty never makes mistakes. God, the Almighty is never forgetful. God, the Almighty is the All-Aware, the All-Hearing, the All-Knower. None of the previous attributes of God, the Almighty applies to my mind.
But because you are forgetful and do make mistakes, you have, and I use the term loosely, "forgoten" that the 'you' does not have a mind, and 'you' have, again loosely, "mistaken" the one and only Mind for those thoughts within that head (and/or to 'you' in that heart within that body).
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
So God, the Almighty cannot be my mind or any other mind that is of limited capacity.
I KNOW THIS. And, I have NEVER even said any thing remotely that would even slightly suggest that this was the case. So, once again, you have COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MISUNDERSTOOD ME. For the reasons that I have ALREADY TOLD YOU.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
So, as I argued, God is neither the Universe itself nor the mind itself.
LOL Are you AWARE that one needs to provide a sound AND valid 'argument' to successfully 'argue' for some thing.

People do have a tenancy to believe and say that they have "argued" for some thing, when all they have really done is just express what they currently hold and believe is true.

1. I do not recall even an attempt of you 'trying to' argue God is not the Universe, Itself. For example you stating all of the Universe could not be within a human beings is just laughable, illogical, nonsensical, and not even reasonable enough to consider. This was CERTAINLY nothing that I have any thought about, let alone suggest or mentioned and said. This is just some assumption you are making off of some previous experience that you have had, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with me and what I have said.
2. You have attempted to 'try to' argue that God is not some imaginary thing as "your mind". This does not even need arguing for, for the two reasons as there is NO 'yours nor another's mind', and even if there was, then that CERTAINLY would NOT be God.
3. You are attempting to 'try to' argue against things, which I have NEVER even said NOR meant. Therefore, you are just wasting your time completely.
_______________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
All the weight so called "scientists" of physical things is in relation to be against earth's gravity.
Respectfully, the above quoted view that you expressed is not true. I provide the explanation below with the intention of sharing knowledge with you and all those who are reading this. Please relax, take it easy and no need to get angry as I have no intention of harming you by such sharing.
You believe that I am "getting angry", correct?

If this is correct, now explain to me and the readers WHY you believe such a thing?

Provide a list of the very specific things, which have led you to believe that this is true?

And, could it there even be a possibility that you might be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY WRONG here in your belief?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
First of all, gravity is a phenomenon that is not restricted to the earth only. From Wikipedia we can read the following:
I KNOW THIS.

And, now it is looking very much like you have, ONCE AGAIN, COMPLETELY and UTTERLY misunderstood me, once more.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Gravity or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass or energy—including planets, stars, galaxies, and even light—are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another.

So anything which has a mass/energy (even the smallest of all particles, i.e. light!) experiences gravity. And thus the weight that is experienced due to gravity is not restricted to the earth.
I NEVER said it was.

I NEVER remotely suggested that it was, in what I have said.

The reason WHY you are thinking this is solely because of your OWN ASSUMPTIONS that you are making, which are, by the way, WRONG, once again.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
The greater the mass/energy of the planet/celestial object, the greater the force of gravity. If on earth, for example, an object has a certain weight w1, then on a celestial object with a greater mass it will have a greater weight w2. For example, lately we have been talking a lot about black holes. Black holes have huge masses. Black holes typically have masses several times that of our Sun’s mass. The mass of our Sun is estimated to be about 2 × 10^30 kg. Due to this huge mass, near a black hole the effects of gravity is tremendous. And thus the weight of a person near a black hole would be huge.
And what are all these different measurements RELATED BACK TO?

You REALLY need to learn to READ ONLY the words I write, and then if there is ABSOLUTELY ANY DOUBT AT ALL, then just ask me some clarifying questions FIRST, BEFORE you make the mistake of making WRONG ASSUMPTIONS AGAIN.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Note: 10^30 means 10 to the power of 30 which a number composed of the number 1 followed by 30 zeros which is the number 1 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000.
And 2 × 10^30 means twice that number, i.e. 2 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000.
Also note, using and saying the words "tremendous" and/or "huge" means that absolutely EVERY thing is relative to the observer, and the use of those words means that that observer actually has NO idea NOR clue at all.
______________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
A particle or object of matter no big nor how small it is FLOATING in so called "space" does not weigh anything.
That too is a greatly mistaken view that you expressed. I provide the explanation below, no need to worry.
LOL
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
In physics, weight is defined as the force exerted on a body due to gravity.
So what is the weight of the sun?

And what is the weight of the galaxy that it is in?

And, what are those weights in relation to EXACTLY?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
And in fact, the theory of gravitation was put forward by Isaac Newton with the intention of explaining the “floating” of the celestial objects in the heavens! Newton explained that it was because they experienced gravity that the planets in our solar system float the way they float!
So what?

Weight is what we were talking about?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Newton explained that it was due to the force of gravity acting on the planets in our solar system that caused them to move in such an orderly fashion in their elliptical orbit around the sun. In other words, the weights of the planets were being used to move the planets in their elliptical orbit! This can be a bit difficult to understand, but circular and elliptical motion requires a force that is perpendicular to the motion of the object. We say that the weight provides the centripetal force.
Say whatever you like, for as long as you like, but how much does a planet weigh? And, what is that in relation to exactly?

___________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Now, transfer that thought to the WHOLE Universe, Itself, which is ALL space and ALL matter, then what could It be so called "heavy" in relation to exactly?
This is a very good question. Thank you for asking that. This calculation has been done already by the scientists. Let me give you the figures and references.

Scientists have estimated a lower bound for the mass of ordinary matter in the observable universe
You REALLY do NEED to learn HOW to read just the words that I actually use and write, and NOT read/imagine I am using and writing other words.

I said 'Universe', and specifically, 'WHOLE Universe', so HOW did you MISS this?

Are you even AWARE that I use very specifically chosen words, because I KNOW beforehand, what you, and others, see and perceive.

So, please explain to the readers HOW you MISSED the words 'WHOLE Universe, Itself', and twisted and turned that around to mean 'observable universe', instead?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
and according to Wikipedia, this mass is quoted as being : 1.5×10^53 kg. That’s a super huge mass! And if it was thought possible that such a huge mass could be housed in a human being who happened to be on earth, then the effects of gravity would have been like nothing seen before, ie. unimaginably huge!
Once more, you have twisted things so far around, that WHY would I bother even attempting to bring this back on track?

You have OBVIOUSLY twisted and distorted what I have actually said to 'try to' "justify" some already held BELIEF that you have.

By the way, HOW could the WHOLE Universe weigh any thing? What could it and what would it be in relation to EXACTLY?

In case you are completely UNAWARE every figure you use is in relation to earth, and more correctly the gravity on earth. Could it even be possible to 'sit' another planet, for example, on earth and weigh it, let alone the preposterous idea of 'sitting' the WHOLE Universe, Itself, on earth.

____________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
But I was NEVER raised in the so called "christian" tradition. Where did you get this absurd belief or assumption from?
Thank you for that clarification. I am always happy to learn more about the way of life of other people. As a matter of fact, Allah, the All-Wise says in the Holy Quran that He, the Almighty created us (i.e. human beings) such that we may know each other:
  • O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. [Holy Quran, interpretation of meaning, 49:13]
I was under the impression that you were raised in a Christian environment and that you were taught Christian teachings while growing up as I had asked you the question: what was the predominant religion in the environment you were raised? To which you replied:
Age wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:53 pm
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:30 pm


Alright. Thank you for telling me about yourself. If I am not invading your privacy, may I ask you what was the predominant religion in the environment you were raised? Was it some eastern religion like Hinduism or Buddhism or was it Christianity? Or if it was something else, can you please tell me more about it? Please, you don't need to answer if you don't want me to know. As I told you, I am a naturally curious person, I like to learn about others way of life.
The predominant religion in the environment when i was younger was one of the christian ones, but I do not recall which one. I was never into it and hated every second of it if i was ever made to listen to it.
Please feel free to elaborate and share more of your story on this subject.
Could you NOT, or you just did NOT, read the actual words I wrote? You actually highlighted, bold, and underlined my actual words so hopefully you read them as well.

I said, which can be CLEARLY SEEN, 'The predominant religion in the ENVIRONMENT when i was younger was one of the christian ones'. So, I said, and MEANT, 'The predominant religion in the ENVIRONMENT that i grew up in was one of the christian ones', which, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED does in no way infer NOR MEAN that I was so called "raised a christian" nor raised in a christian tradition, (nor raised in nor any thing else).

Seriously, you REALLY do NEED to take reading just the words that I use, and asking me clarifying questions FIRST, BEFORE making ALL of these absurd and outlandish assumptions that you keep making.

I was that 'NOT raised in a christian tradition' so much, that, as I even explained, I do NOT even recall what christian religion that it was that was around me.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
I was thinking that Hinduism must have had an influence on you, and as per my first impression I also find that you speak a lot like an advaita Hindu.
Okay. But I have ALREADY told you what happened when I answered your clarifying question. So, why you would STILL be repeating this AGAIN, is somewhat baffling.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
For example, if I quote from the first paragraph on advaita Hinduism of Wikipedia, it reads much like the contents of many of your posts!
And, if you want to KNOW what else happens, on occasions when I speak some people will instantly assume that I am referring to one religion or another. I have been accused of being associated with just about every religion, just because of the contents of what I say.

This happens because ALL religions are centered around and based on the EXACT SAME THING. That is; God/Allah, which is just the Universe, Itself, which Creates EVERY thing, AND, the Mind, Itself, which is a Creator, Itself.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Wikipedia: The term Advaita refers to its idea that the true self, Atman, is the same as the highest metaphysical reality of the universe, Brahman.
That you for expressing and sharing this. Although I was completely UNAWARE of this, there was really NO need to express and share these things, as though that somehow backs up and supports the assumptions you are continually making.

The most influence so called "hinduism as had on me, is just now reading your quote above. So, prior to just now, the amount of influence so called "hinduism" had had on me previously was relatively about as close to zero as can be.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Some years ago I got to study Hinduism and its texts in some depth. I even got the opportunity of learning some Sanskrit for Islamic purposes! Avaita Hinduism is a complete distortion of the message of the Vedas. Many schools of thought of Hinduism are opposed to advaita philosophy. But in any case, the text of the Vedas themselves is enough to cleanly refute all the claims of advaita hindu philosophy. I once got the opportunity of debating online with a Hindu who knew some Sanskrit and had an advaita penchant. I destroyed all his arguments just by quoting the Hindu texts themselves! The gurus preaching advaita philosophy are charlatans most of the time or ignorant ones the rest of the time like Adi Shankara in the 8th century CE.
Okay.

Learning that you are one of those who KNOWS thee actual only Truth, and that you are able to "destroy ALL of "others" so called arguments" may be some thing that you would love us to KNOW, and WANT us to believe is TRUE. But this is really not some thing that I have absolutely any interest in learning nor knowing at all.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Were you instructed in any form of Hinduism when you were younger?
No.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Your parents may be were Hindus?
They may be. But I would not have any clue at all.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
You can tell me more if you want to share or clarify.
But why would I?

You have not yet shown any sign that you actually read and truly understand my actual responses anyway.

Also, if you do not ask clarifying questions, then I have absolutely NO idea NOR clue what I am supposedly meant to "tell you more" about exactly, nor what to share or clarify, for you. You are the only one that KNOWS what you want to learn more about and have clarified.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Otherwise it's fine too, I understand.
Great. I love that I have the freedom that I can not also. But, just to clarify, I ALREADY KNOW that it is 'fine'. I CERTAINLY DO NOT 'need' you to tell me that "it is fine".

I, however, suggest, once again, that if you want some thing to be clarified, specifically, then you just ask a specific, clarifying question. Very simple really.

_____________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
If you clarified with me BEFORE you wrote this, then we would not be wasting our times now with these extra words.
Please, about the possibility of wasting my time at least, you don’t need to worry. As a matter of fact it costs me very little if at all. But the important thing here in this exchange of ours is that the benefit of learning something new and about new people, and then pondering on what was learned far outweighs the negligible cost of writing some extra words. For example, I learned a lot and pondered much while having such an interesting conversation with you for about two weeks now. For example, while conversing with you, I realized how fortunate and blessed I am for having embraced Islam and now being a Muslim.
But you BELIEVED this BEFORE you had any discussion with me anyway.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
And for that I thank and praise Allah, the Most Merciful as much as the amount of atoms in the Universe.

I learned much in Islam and about a whole lot of things over the years, such that I sometimes realize that my life would have been very unpleasant if I were not a Muslim. For example, in Islam Allah, the Almighty and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) has told us numerous times to control our anger and speak good words to others and also to teach good instructions to others.
Well that message was certainly wasted on you.

When are you going start teaching 'good instructions' to others, and stop wasting your time 'trying to' teach these 'bad instructions', which you are saying now.

For example, if you cannot back up and support your claims, logically and reasonably and/or with sound and valid arguments, then what you are showing and instructing is not good at all. If what you say cannot be backed up, then what you are saying is far more likely to be false and wrong, or just outright bad.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Allah, the All-Knowing says in the Holy Quran, interpretation of meaning:
  • And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous
    Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good; [Quran, interpretation of meaning, 3:133-134]
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is reported by Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) to have said: “ ‘Teach and make it easy. Teach and make it easy’, three times. He went on, ‘When you are angry, be silent’ twice.” [Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 1320]

Nowadays, there are many scientific studies which shows the negative consequences of not being able to control anger. For example, the professionals from the site MentalHelp.net have described the psychology of anger and they say that anger is caused when someone is feeling vulnerable and weak. The site also says that anger does not resolve anything but merely acts as a temporary distraction and gives a false sense of superiority!
Do you really need to read things like this BEFORE you KNOW it?

Do you really need a book to tell you what is right and good from what is wrong and bad?

If you do, then you have been very wrongly taught, and thus explains WHY you still lost about what being a follower of Peace actually means and entails.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
MentalHelp.net wrote: In addition to providing a good smoke screen for feelings of vulnerability, becoming angry also creates a feeling of righteousness, power and moral superiority that is not present when someone is merely in pain. When you are angry, you are angry with cause. "The people who have hurt me are wrong - they should be punished" is the common refrain. It is very rare that someone will get angry with someone they do not think has harmed them in some significant fashion.
(...)
  • Anger cannot make pain disappear - it only distracts you from it.

  • Anger generally does not resolve or address the problems that made you feel fearful or vulnerable in the first place, and it can create new problems, including social and health issues.

Site: https://www.mentalhelp.net/anger/
The same site also gives advice on how to control anger and among other things, it says:
MentalHelp.net wrote:If you allow others to make you angry, you are allowing them to control you.
Site:https://www.mentalhelp.net/blogs/anger- ... nerations/
If you still need books and/or others to give you advice about thinking and feeling, and what to do and to follow, then that is a SURE sign that you are still a very lost person, and still have a tremendous amount more to learn in regards to 'you', and thee True Self.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Now, after conversing with you I realize how fortunate I was for having been practicing Islam and working all these years on controlling my anger for the sake of Allah, the Most Merciful.
So, in all this time you are only still working on controlling your anger.

Why are/were you angry?

What could there possibly be in Life to make someone like you have anger?

There is absolutely NOTHING in Life that gives me anger. So, there is absolutely NOTHING to control in that regard.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Today, if Allah wills, no one can control me by making me angry. Praise be to Allah, the Most Generous.

But I also realize that you were not as fortunate as me. Had you had such a training as well you would have been in a much better position today. For example, you admitted that I can very easily displease you by me just praising my Lord, the Almighty more than once. You said:
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Averroes wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:22 am
I mean, does it annoy you that I praise my Creator, the Almighty; or are you pleased when I praise my Lord; or neither, that is you are neither pleased nor annoyed by it?
When you tell me that your praise 'our' Creator and NOT 'your' Creator ONCE, then that is perfectly fine with me and pleases me. When you provide me with the reason WHY do you do this ONCE, then that is perfectly fine with me and pleases me. When you do both of these more than once, then the unnecessary need to do it displeases me more with each time you do it.
Yes, just like when Allah is displeased with the misbehavior of some people, then so to is your continuous inappropriate and unnecessary WRONG behavior displeases me, others, and Allah.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
I also observe that it also annoys you when I quote the Holy Quran and you wanted me to stop talking altogether!! You said the following when I quoted the Holy Quran:
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Averroes wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:22 am
  • The revelation of the Book is from Allah the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. [Quran, interpretation of meaning, 45:2]
  • The Most Gracious!
    He taught the Quran.
    He created man.
    He taught him speech. [Quran, interpretation of meaning, 55:1-4]
Please from now on, NEVER talk and speak like this again. You "muslims" and "christians" become utterly BORING.

If you cannot answers very simple clarifying questions without mentioning the bible/quran, Allah, and God, as though you could even back up and support what you are saying, then please do not say anything at all.
Once again, you have completely and utterly MISSED what I said, and replaced with some absurd and idiotic assumption of your own making.

I NEVER said anything about being ANNOYED. I said what you do becomes utterly BORING.

For christ's sake, I even capitalized that word and you were still able to MISS it, AND still able to replace it with some word, which is OBVIOUSLY not even there.

You are so BLIND here that you even use my OWN WORDS, as though they back up and support YOUR OWN ASSUMPTIONS as being true. When thee Truth IS MY OWN WORDS are countering and opposing YOU and your beliefs here.

You can ASSUME whatever you like about what I am actually meaning, in what I actually wrote, but just to make it CLEAR, you are more WRONG, then you are ever RIGHT.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Worst yet, just by me ascribing the word “belief” to you can trigger in you some memories of an alleged perceived injustice and can make you lose your composure when you threatened me with warnings! You warned me thus:
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Just to forewarn if you mention that I have a belief or that I believe any thing in further posts, then we are not going to get anywhere.
ONCE AGAIN, you have completely twisted and turned this around, through and by some MISTAKEN belief of yours.

What do you mean "I lose my composure"? What composure are you referring to, and how have I supposedly lost it?

I will forewarn you again. If you mention that I have a belief or that I believe any thing in further posts, then we are not going to get anywhere. This is just PURE FACT. Either understand it and accept it, or do not. But "seeing" things, which are not even here, is just a figment of your own imagination, sourced from your own distorted assumptions and/or beliefs.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
When I consider your situation, I now realize how blessed and fortunate I am that Islam has set me free from the shackles of anger.
But there is NO anger on my part. Why would you ASSUME such a distorted and unreal thing as this?
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
I myself have no desire to hurt and control you by annoying you and making you angry
You NEVER have, and you NEVER could. To ASSUME otherwise is a sign of your PURE IGNORANCE, and a showing of your distorted ASSUMPTIONS and/or BELIEFS.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
but there are people who can find pleasure in that! That is why, I invite you to embrace Islam so as to free yourself from the fetters of your petty annoyance and anger, and also from everything that is keeping you down.
But NOTHING has even got me down, let alone kept me down.

Once again, this is just a figment of your own distorted thinking.

Also, there is absolutely NOTHING to embrace in some distorted religion as islam is, and EVERY other human created religion.

You still have absolutely NO idea. Every human being is BORN a follower and lover of Peace. It is through those absolutely stupid and ridiculous human created religions, such as one called "islam", where distorted thinking comes from.

What is actually True and Right in ALL religions gets lost, and transcribed and translated in the most foolish of ways. The so called "allah" that you are bending down and which is keeping you down so low, is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and as such is NOT even capable of doing anything for.

You can hope till the day that body stops breathing and stops pumping blood that some imagined being will rescue you, from what I have no idea, but anyway you can keep hoping and wishing and praying but it is just is not going to do you any good.

There is more substance in a piece of human excrement then there is in the so called "islam" and "allah" that you follow and worship.

True Islam/Peace and True Allah/God is a WHOLE other thing, which does NOT need NOR want 'you', human beings, to "embrace" on some superficial level like you are 'trying' so hard to do here.

Every one was born embraced in and embracing Peace. Just be thee True Self and there is absolutely NOTHING to worry about nor fear.

All you are doing here "averroes" is showing and revealing your worry and fear about some insignificant little virus, and your own personal well being in ALL-OF-THIS.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
It is up to you.
I KNOW. I also KNOW that it has ALWAYS been up to me.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
As I told you there is no compulsion in Islam; you are completely free to accept the invitation or to decline it.
But you are the very ONE who does not even KNOW what True 'Islam' is yet.

What you are doing here is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Allah/God wants you to be doing. You are so BLINDLY STUCK in your own BELIEFS that you are, at the moment, completely incapable of SEEING this.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
But please try to maintain your composure and control your anger whichever you chose. This invitation to embrace Islam is extended to anyone who is reading this.
Again, what is with the "composure" and the "anger" remarks?

How can you KNOW, with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY, what the feelings are within the human body of the one who wrote some words, which are in front of you?

Would you even care to consider this question, and then to answer it Honestly?

The invitation for you to take up and embrace Honesty and Openness has been with you ALWAYS. Yet you will NOT embrace this. However, you EXPECT people to embrace your form of religion, because you are feeling so scared and alone now, and because you cannot absolutely TRUST your religion because of how many times it has let you down so far.

The more people you can get to "embrace" the same thing you do, then the more "secure" you feel.
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
And I take this opportunity to thank you for keeping me company all this time and making me benefit from the blessings and mercy of the Almighty, our Creator. This is because the kind of conversation that we are having is something good in Islam and even advised. Allah, the All-Knowing says in the Holy Quran:
  • Say, "I only advise you of one [thing] - that you stand for Allah , [seeking truth] in pairs and individually, and then give thought." There is not in your companion any madness. He is only a warner to you before a severe punishment. [Quran, interpretation of meaning, 34:46]
So, be forewarned.

_____________________________________

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Averroes wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:22 am
May I ask: do you think that all knowledge, past, present and future is already within you at the time that you are reading this?
No.
Thank you for such a concise answer. That’s all I wanted to know concerning this.
_____________________________________________
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
See, just like human beings have "evolved from the apes", and how the "apes evolved from what was before", so to will "human beings evolve out of being human-like and up and into Being God" (like).

But before any of this can take place, human beings have to get out of the habit of 'believing things to be true' BEFORE they find out what thee actual Truth IS FIRST.
Alright, you previously said that for every word that you have written, you can back up and support with evidence that prove them true:
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
SEE, absolutely every word I have written, I can back up and support them with actually evidence that can prove them True.
Now, I ask you to prove with evidence that humans evolved from apes.
___________________________________
What evidence do you need, or are you looking for?

Also, for me to give the most accurate answer in which you could understand I need to know first do you believe human beings were created as human beings and did not evolve from any thing else, or do you believe human beings evolved from some thing else?

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:07 am
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Your parents may be were Hindus?
They may be. But I would not have any clue at all.
Please, may I ask why so? Did you not know your parents? Please, you don't need to reply to this question. I don't intend to cause you any harm by asking you this.

Age
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Age » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:36 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:07 am
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Your parents may be were Hindus?
They may be. But I would not have any clue at all.
Please, may I ask why so? Did you not know your parents? Please, you don't need to reply to this question. I don't intend to cause you any harm by asking you this.
Is this all you got out of what I wrote?

Because I do not know one of them, and the other one I do not know well enough.

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 pm
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:36 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:07 am


They may be. But I would not have any clue at all.
Please, may I ask why so? Did you not know your parents? Please, you don't need to reply to this question. I don't intend to cause you any harm by asking you this.
Is this all you got out of what I wrote?
I read everything you wrote, but only this part was of interest to me.
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 pm
Because I do not know one of them, and the other one I do not know well enough.
I am sorry to hear that. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) lost both his parents at a young age and he(pbuh) was raised by his grandfather. He(pbuh) taught us to show kindness to the orphans. And he(pbuh) himself showed great love for orphans. If I hurt your feelings in any way, please forgive me. When I started this conversation with you, I really had no intention of annoying you and causing you displeasure. But I understand in our interaction these things can happen. In that case, I think it is better that we take home the part when we were having a good exchange and forget that part where the exchange got a bit heated. What do you say my brother/sister in humanity Age?

Age
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Age » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 pm

Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:34 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 pm
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Please, may I ask why so? Did you not know your parents? Please, you don't need to reply to this question. I don't intend to cause you any harm by asking you this.
Is this all you got out of what I wrote?
I read everything you wrote, but only this part was of interest to me.
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 pm
Because I do not know one of them, and the other one I do not know well enough.
I am sorry to hear that.
Will you please STOP with you COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY apologies.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be sorry for nor to apologize about.

I am EXTREMELY HAPPY and GRATEFUL for ABSOLUTELY every minute and second of MY LIFE.

To think that is anything to be sorry about just SHOWS that you have ABSOLUTELY no idea nor clue about anything I have said and wrote here.
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:34 pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) lost both his parents at a young age and he(pbuh) was raised by his grandfather. He(pbuh) taught us to show kindness to the orphans. And he(pbuh) himself showed great love for orphans. If I hurt your feelings in any way, please forgive me. [/quote]

You REALLY have a VERY SEVERE LEARNING DISABILITY. What have I said to you regarding MY FEELINGS and you being able to hurt them or not?

If you still do not know, then it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to hurt "MY FEELINGS". Please tell me that you UNDERSTAND this NOW.
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:34 pm
When I started this conversation with you, I really had no intention of annoying you and causing you displeasure. But I understand in our interaction these things can happen. In that case, I think it is better that we take home the part when we were having a good exchange and forget that part where the exchange got a bit heated.
But NOTHING ever got "heated", from my part.

Why did the exchange get supposed "heated" for you?
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:34 pm
What do you say my brother/sister in humanity Age?
In relation to what EXACTLY?

Just about EVERY interpretation you have given in reply to what I have actually said you have gotten WRONG so far.

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 pm
Why did the exchange get supposed "heated" for you?
When you were getting annoyed and displeased by me praising our Creator, the Almighty. I will never stop praising and thanking our Creator, the Almighty, if Allah wills. So, I propose that we suspend this discussion until at a later time when things cools down a bit for you.

Age
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Age » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:34 pm

Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 pm
Why did the exchange get supposed "heated" for you?
When you were getting annoyed and displeased by me praising our Creator, the Almighty.
But I NEVER said I was getting "annoyed".

Also, you doing things to displease Allah is not getting "heated", from Allah's perspective. So, things might have been getting "heated", for you. But they were not for Us, as I already explained to you.

Things getting "heated" for is just because you were continually doing things, which you KNOW displeases Allah. Surely you of all people even you KNOW it is possible for you to do things, which displeases Allah, correct?
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm
I will never stop praising and thanking our Creator, the Almighty, if Allah wills.
Do you REALLY think or believe that Allah, our Creator, thee One and ONLY Almighty, wills 'you', human beings to continually keep praising and thanking?

If 'your' allah wills 'you', human beings, to always keep continually praising and thanking that one, then that is obviously NOT the One and ONLY True Creator and Almighty One.
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm
So, I propose that we suspend this discussion until at a later time when things cools down a bit for you.
LOL Well you turned into a very ignorant and a very arrogant person very quickly.

The ONLY person that things got so called "heated" for, was you.

Do you not like looking Honestly at your own short comings? Or, was it that you just do not like KNOWING that you are doing what is displeasing Allah? Or, did you just not like that I pointed out that you could have very easily answered questions posed to you very Honestly, but you just would NOT, which again displeases thee True Allah a lot?

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am

Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:34 pm
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 pm
Why did the exchange get supposed "heated" for you?
When you were getting annoyed and displeased by me praising our Creator, the Almighty.
But I NEVER said I was getting "annoyed".
You said the following:
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
If I ask you a clarifying question, for example, and you tell me the first time, "Because it is written in the book", then I am pleased. You answered my clarifying question with the best answer you have at that time. But, if to further clarify that answer you by saying a second time, "Because it is written in the book", then I feel more displeased, and I allow a sense of annoyance to also arise.
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Averroes wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:22 am
I mean, does it annoy you that I praise my Creator, the Almighty; or are you pleased when I praise my Lord; or neither, that is you are neither pleased nor annoyed by it?
When you tell me that your praise 'our' Creator and NOT 'your' Creator ONCE, then that is perfectly fine with me and pleases me. When you provide me with the reason WHY do you do this ONCE, then that is perfectly fine with me and pleases me. When you do both of these more than once, then the unnecessary need to do it displeases me more with each time you do it.
We have had a nice conversation until you started to get annoyed and displeased by me praising our Creator, the Almighty and by me quoting the Holy Quran. I will continue to quote the Holy Quran and praise our Creator, the Almighty, if Allah wills. But I do not want to cause you any more annoyance and displeasure, so please I propose that we suspend this discussion until you cool down a bit. My brother/sister in humanity Age, let us temporarily part ways in good terms.
Thank you again for the conversation. It was nice knowing you. Take care of yourself until we exchange again.

Age
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Age » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:38 pm

Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
Age wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:34 pm
Averroes wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm

When you were getting annoyed and displeased by me praising our Creator, the Almighty.
But I NEVER said I was getting "annoyed".
You said the following:
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
If I ask you a clarifying question, for example, and you tell me the first time, "Because it is written in the book", then I am pleased. You answered my clarifying question with the best answer you have at that time. But, if to further clarify that answer you by saying a second time, "Because it is written in the book", then I feel more displeased, and I allow a sense of annoyance to also arise.
So what if I said this?

Obviously you are not yet savvy on how internal feelings actually work and arise.

I can VERY EASILY ALLOW internal feelings to arise, BUT internal feelings NEVER control Me. I am in CONTROL of ALL my feelings, and thinking, and so, if I allow a sense of 'annoyance' to arise, then that is NO WAY WHATSOEVER imply NOR infer that 'I', thy Self, is 'annoyed.

You really do appear to have a great lot to learn about emotions, and thinking. But do not feel to alone, just about EVERY other human being, at the time of when this is being written, is about at your level of learning and of understanding these things.
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
Age wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Averroes wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:22 am
I mean, does it annoy you that I praise my Creator, the Almighty; or are you pleased when I praise my Lord; or neither, that is you are neither pleased nor annoyed by it?
When you tell me that your praise 'our' Creator and NOT 'your' Creator ONCE, then that is perfectly fine with me and pleases me. When you provide me with the reason WHY do you do this ONCE, then that is perfectly fine with me and pleases me. When you do both of these more than once, then the unnecessary need to do it displeases me more with each time you do it.
Well this is OBVIOUSLY about 'displeasing', BUT you are replying to where I said:
But I NEVER said I was getting "annoyed".

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and EVIDENCED is the fact that I was only talking about GETTING 'annoyed', and nothing about talking about 'displeased' in that sentence. So this second quoted part is completely redundant here in relation to what you are responding to.

Just to make it CLEAR to you, 'allowing a sense of 'annoyance' to arise' is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY different to 'GETTING annoyed'.

Can you SEE the difference? Do you UNDERSTAND the difference?
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
We have had a nice conversation until you started to get annoyed and displeased by me praising our Creator, the Almighty and by me quoting the Holy Quran.
This is PRIME EXAMPLE of how much one person can TWIST and DISTORT things, from their already gained and strongly held assumptions and/or beliefs, and how those assumptions and beliefs will only allow that person to ONLY SEE that OBVIOUSLY twisted and distorted version of things.

What you have done here was to ask a question to me, which you KNOW the way most people will usually answer it, and then you use this as some sort of "excuse" and "justification" for NOT continuing a discussion in relation to your BELOVED religion.

You are OBVIOUSLY NOT able to back up and support your DISTORTED BELIEFS in that DISTORTED human part of that religion you call "islam" and so you will 'try to' use anything you can find to NOT answer clarifying questions regarding that religion.

Just like you 'tried to' do with "sculptor1" when you would NOT answer those VERY SIMPLE clarifying questions posed to you.
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
I will continue to quote the Holy Quran and praise our Creator, the Almighty, if Allah wills.
And as I INFORMED you and FOREWARNED you previously, doing so IS DISPLEASING Allah.

You have been WARNED in the quran to NOT idolize people NOR things, YET HERE YOU ARE 'idolizing' mohammed.

Obviously Allah does NOT want NOR need to be praised. ONLY mohammed did that most absurd, ridiculous AND stupid behavior. So, for you to continue to copy and follow what just a human being did, is to IDOLIZE that human being. And, what makes this behavior even MORE STUPID and RIDICULOUS is you are told to NOT TO DO IT, in that what you call "holy" book.

By copying and following, thus idolizing what a human being does, which is in direct opposition of what you are told not to do in that book is both absurd AND ridiculous at the exact same time, and continually doing this is WHY Allah is so DISPLEASED with 'you', "averroes".
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
But I do not want to cause you any more annoyance and displeasure,
As I have ALREADY TOLD you, but you CAN NOT see nor hear is that you could NEVER annoy Me, and you only displease Me when you keep doing the exact same things over and over again.
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
so please I propose that we suspend this discussion until you cool down a bit.
Now you are PROVING that you are NOT reading a word I write or that you are so DISTORTED that you are at a point where you are TOTALLY INCAPABLE of SEEING and UNDERSTANDING what I have written.

Either way, 'you', "averroes", are PROVING EXACTLY what I have said in relation to ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS and holding onto them so strongly. 'You' are PROVING just how much they prevent and STOP a person from SEEING and UNDERSTANDING thee actual Truth of things.
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
My brother/sister in humanity Age, let us temporarily part ways in good terms.
You are FREE to part whenever you so choose to. But that would only suggest to some that you are AFRAID and/or DO NOT HAVE ANY FAITH in your chosen religion. Some will then be wondering WHY, which in turn puts a LOT OF DOUBT in that religion 'islam', which in turn actually means that you have achieved the VERY OPPOSITE of what you were seeking to do and achieve in this thread.

So, instead of you recruiting people to embrace YOUR religion you are actually turning people away from islam.
Averroes wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 am
Thank you again for the conversation. It was nice knowing you. Take care of yourself until we exchange again.
I never cease to find it humorous just how much people enjoy conversations when they think the "other" is in agreement with them, and they seek out and love for those discussions to carry on. But, as soon as any thing is provided which counters and/or disproves any thing they say, then they all too quickly jump to wanting to just 'end the discussion'.

If you want to leave and continue praising some 'thing' that does NOT need NOR even want praising, then go right ahead and keep doing it. You are completely FREE TO. But, do not forget, you are DISPLEASING the very One that you are praising, and, you are IDOLIZING the very one that you KNOW you are not meant to be.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests