God and COVID-19

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:36 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:31 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm
Me.
My name is Sculptor.
You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Why is that necessary for you to answer questions?

Is your point that NOTHING CAN BE PROVEN... including all that you say?
Hi sister Lacewing. How are you? I thought you did not want to exchange with me anymore! What made you change your mind?

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Lacewing » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:40 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:36 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:31 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm

You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Why is that necessary for you to answer questions?

Is your point that NOTHING CAN BE PROVEN... including all that you say?
Hi sister Lacewing. How are you? I thought you did not want to exchange with me anymore! What made you change your mind?
Who is it that is speaking?

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:40 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:36 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:31 pm

Why is that necessary for you to answer questions?

Is your point that NOTHING CAN BE PROVEN... including all that you say?
Hi sister Lacewing. How are you? I thought you did not want to exchange with me anymore! What made you change your mind?
Who is it that is speaking?
To whom you wanted to speak to?

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Lacewing » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:40 pm
Who is it that is speaking?
To whom you wanted to speak to?
Well, NOT the one who plays games and refuses to answer reasonable questions because that one's ego is only interested in proclaiming authority/knowledge of truth that cannot be proven and makes no sense.

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:40 pm
Who is it that is speaking?
To whom you wanted to speak to?
Well, NOT the one who plays games and refuses to answer reasonable questions because that one's ego is only interested in proclaiming authority/knowledge of truth that cannot be proven and makes no sense.
Then who?

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Lacewing » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:20 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 pm

To whom you wanted to speak to?
Well, NOT the one who plays games and refuses to answer reasonable questions because that one's ego is only interested in proclaiming authority/knowledge of truth that cannot be proven and makes no sense.
Then who?
One who does not do those things, obviously.

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:50 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:20 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Well, NOT the one who plays games and refuses to answer reasonable questions because that one's ego is only interested in proclaiming authority/knowledge of truth that cannot be proven and makes no sense.
Then who?
One who does not do those things, obviously.
Okay. I hope you are having a nice conversation with that one!

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Sculptor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm
Me.
My name is Sculptor.
You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Who the fuck are you?

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Lacewing » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:01 pm
Okay. I hope you are having a nice conversation with that one!
I'm simply showing the courtesy of answering a few questions -- which you are not as courteous to do. You do demonstrate through this exercise, however, a bizarre display of the extent of your deceit and delusion and the games you will play to protect them. That's the only truth you reveal here.

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm
Me.
My name is Sculptor.
You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Who the fuck are you?
I am still waiting for the proof that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking for these questions. I am not in a hurry, take your time to think about it. You can use expletives if you absolutely need that to stay in focus, it does not have any effect on me either way.

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:21 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:18 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:01 pm
Okay. I hope you are having a nice conversation with that one!
I'm simply showing the courtesy of answering a few questions -- which you are not as courteous to do. You do demonstrate through this exercise, however, a bizarre display of the extent of your deceit and delusion and the games you will play to protect them. That's the only truth you reveal here.
I will take that as a yes that you are having a nice conversation with that one. Carry on.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Sculptor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm

You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Who the fuck are you?
I am still waiting for the proof that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking for these questions. I am not in a hurry, take your time to think about it. You can use expletives if you absolutely need that to stay in focus, it does not have any effect on me either way.
Who is this talking?

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Lacewing » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Sculptor to Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm
You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Who the fuck are you?
That one demonstrates themselves to be yet another deceitful and cowardly game-player who claims to know truth but who doesn't actually demonstrate it in any way. When questioned, they turn it back on the other person, to get out of the spotlight... because they are a fraud.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9095
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:31 pm
Sculptor to Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm
You made a claim that your name is Sculptor who is the one who wrote these posts asking for answers to some questions? Now, prove that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking these questions.
Who the fuck are you?
That one demonstrates themselves to be yet another deceitful and cowardly game-player who claims to know truth but who doesn't actually demonstrate it in any way. When questioned, they turn it back on the other person, to get out of the spotlight... because they are a fraud.
You mean like Sculptor does, and is?

Averroes
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: God and COVID-19

Post by Averroes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:27 pm
Averroes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Who the fuck are you?
I am still waiting for the proof that it is Sculptor who wrote these posts asking for these questions. I am not in a hurry, take your time to think about it. You can use expletives if you absolutely need that to stay in focus, it does not have any effect on me either way.
Who is this talking?
The one who is waiting for the proof of the claim that Sculptor wrote the posts asking questions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests