Scandal of the decade?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Scandal of the decade?

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Yeah I know, it was just another one of my crazy ideas. 🤯
And yet another example of how you say things that conflict with your supposed beliefs.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:00 pm I’m not taking the coronavirus vaccine. I’d rather die.
Big talk when the death rate is at max 5% depending on what country you are in and what age you are but if it was a 60%-70% rate where would you stand then?
Me, I'll take it if it is developed as I'm in the at risk group and so will my relatives as they are in the very high risk group.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:43 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:00 pm I’m not taking the coronavirus vaccine. I’d rather die.
Big talk when the death rate is at max 5% depending on what country you are in and what age you are but if it was a 60%-70% rate where would you stand then?
It's not big talk, it's my truth. I trust only in God's will. If it's my turn to go, so be it.

I've already checked out of this world anyway, hope you understand...if not, no one cares.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:32 am
Dontaskme wrote: Yeah I know, it was just another one of my crazy ideas. 🤯
And yet another example of how you say things that conflict with your supposed beliefs.
Well I don't know if you understand this, but my beliefs never conflict since there is only one of me believing my beliefs. I've often looked for this other one who apparently informs me there is a conflict there, but so far I have never found that one, except as another crazy idea. :mrgreen:

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14 am
Arising_uk wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:43 am
It's not big talk, it's my truth. I trust only in God's will. If it's my turn to go, so be it.

I've already checked out of this world anyway, hope you understand...if not, no one cares.
Definition of a religious nut: someone who says they 'trust only in God's will'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:24 am
Arising_uk wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:43 am Big talk when the death rate is at max 5% depending on what country you are in and what age you are but if it was a 60%-70% rate where would you stand then?

Definition of a religious nut: someone who says they 'trust only in God's will'.
Especially considering this statement DAM made:-

"If it (the universe) was (intelligent), it wouldn’t have bothered with all this dumb shit called living and dying for no reason or purpose."
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:03 pm

"If it (the universe) was (intelligent), it wouldn’t have bothered with all this dumb shit called living and dying for no reason or purpose."
I only pointed that out because she claims to not be religious (as all religious nuts do).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:50 pm

I only pointed that out because she claims to not be religious (as all religious nuts do).
Mmm...so wot am eye?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:25 am
​Viruses are excretions of damaged cells, look into it.
Sort of but not really. Viruses are pretty much between the boundary of reactive chemicals and life as defined as DNA,
All viruses come from damaged cells. That is how they reproduce.
Viruses do not represent an early chain of evolution, but a side-show.
Novel viruses come from free genetic material of the host. The world is full of it.
The microbiome is very promiscuous with DNA. Microbes can pick the stuff up and play with it.
It is thought that the ultimate source of Viruses is from higher life forms; every thing from spunk rags, menstrual blood, to coughs and sneezes.
vegetariantaxidermy

Radom ramblings of a deranged PC fuckturd clutching at straws.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:36 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:25 am
​Viruses are excretions of damaged cells, look into it.
Sort of but not really. Viruses are pretty much between the boundary of reactive chemicals and life as defined as DNA,
All viruses come from damaged cells. That is how they reproduce.
Viruses do not represent an early chain of evolution, but a side-show.
Novel viruses come from free genetic material of the host. The world is full of it.
The microbiome is very promiscuous with DNA. Microbes can pick the stuff up and play with it.
It is thought that the ultimate source of Viruses is from higher life forms; every thing from spunk rags, menstrual blood, to coughs and sneezes.
Every single time a new virus emerges from a damaged cell there is scope to mutate.
Billion of viruses means thousands of mutations. Only a tiny number will be viable.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The word ''intelligence'' is a mental construct ...

God doesn't have a mind to brag nor have reason or purpose to be, God just is - what is - absent of any false claim to name, shame, blame, label or own copyright of this PURE ISNESS

When One rises above the garbage in garabge out mentality of the mind, is when one really blossoms in the beauty of their real being.

Until then, it's business as usual, shit happens. :mrgreen:

There is nothing like the mentioning of the word / name ''God''...to bring out the true nature of the one that thinks it IS...aka the mind. doh!

Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:44 pm Radom ramblings of a deranged PC fuckturd clutching at straws.
There is a cure for venomous anger.

Stop coughing it up and spitting it at others, rather, just swallow right back down and keep it in, you were made to bare this poison. For the poison will die if you only just stop thinking it is you. Then you will see the purity of your being.

This is free advice, take it or leave it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:44 pm Radom ramblings of a deranged PC fuckturd clutching at straws.

Stop coughing it up and spitting it at others, rather, just swallow right back down and keep it in, you were made to bare this poison. For the poison will die if you only just stop thinking it is you. Then you will see the purity of your being.

I'll leave it considering the fact that you have ignored the background and the context. No need to respond. I find your insane rambling beyond boring.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:50 am

I'll leave it considering the fact that you have ignored the background and the context. No need to respond. I find your insane rambling beyond boring.
Then stop following my truths, that you find boring, it's your problem, not mine, if you want to keep reading boring stuff. No need to keep responding, unless you insist on always wanting to have the last word idiot.

I know I'm an idiot ..but do you know you are an idiot? :mrgreen:

Stay true to your own truth...and don't care for what does not feel true for you. You do not have to prove your own truth to anyone else. Nor do you have the right to deny another their truth. Or condemn that truth while claiming your own truth.