Why 5G might be a step too far.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

Gosh god help us if we even dare to have an opinion....on anything.

God help us if freedom of speech is sensored or ridiculed.

I posted a link where it clearly says...doctors and scientists claim 5 G can be harmful to our health...and that exposure to it can cause symptoms similar to the coronavirus symptoms ...geez...just shoot me in the fucking head why don’t you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:08 pm Gosh god help us if we even dare to have an opinion....on anything.

God help us if freedom of speech is sensored or ridiculed.

I posted a link where it clearly says...doctors and scientists claim 5 G can be harmful to our health...and that exposure to it can cause symptoms similar to the coronavirus symptoms ...geez...just shoot me in the fucking head why don’t you.
It's not 'just an opinion', it's dangerous lunacy and evidence of how dangerous the internet can be in the hands of the insane.

You post a link to a ridiculous conspiracyturd website but refuse to read verifiable scientific ones and expect to be taken seriously?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

But it’s not like I’ve killed someone in hard faced non empathetic cold hearted blood veg

I’ve just got views of my own, I’m allowed to think things out for myself and make my own mind up about what I want to believe in.

Perhaps I should keep my thoughts to myself if they are so dangerous as to be so dangerously offensive....we are grown adults you know. If people want to be crazy enough to commit suicide over some conspiracy theorist then all the fool them...they need to wake the fuck up in my opinion.

I’m not interested in being taken seriously...
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:44 pm But it’s not like I’ve killed someone in hard faced non empathetic cold hearted blood veg

I’ve just got views of my own, I’m allowed to think things out for myself and make my own mind up about what I want to believe in.

Perhaps I should keep my thoughts to myself if they are so dangerous as to be so dangerously offensive....we are grown adults you know. If people want to be crazy enough to commit suicide over some conspiracy theorist then all the fool them...they need to wake the fuck up in my opinion.

It has nothing to do with opinion, it has to do with facts and evidence. Conspiracytardism isn't an opinion--it's a dangerous, lunatic religious mind-set.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

If I wanted to be taken seriously then I’d be at university studying for a phD or something.

But I’m here on a forum talking to random people on the internet, who also have their own opinions...people i have never met not likely ever will so what do I care whether I’m taken seriously or not. This is only the internet you know, it’s not real life.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:47 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:44 pm But it’s not like I’ve killed someone in hard faced non empathetic cold hearted blood veg

It has nothing to do with opinion, it has to do with facts and evidence. Conspiracytardism isn't an opinion--it's a dangerous, lunatic religious mind-set.
I don’t see any fact and evidence police on this forum warning me that my views have no entry ⛔️ Here. Do you?

Unlike you I don’t take myself that seriously 😒
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Also I’m not religious either.

I’m a nondual speaker...do you know what that means, it means no religion...
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

DAM, it’s when the dangerous ideas are translated into actions in the real world that they inflict real harm. If you wish to call them opinions, then call them what they are—toxic opinions.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

All knowledge is just a theory...that people conspire to agree with...there are no facts in fiction...but you don’t want to hear that,,,you like to fight for your fake facts...you live for your delusions...it’s normal though.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:00 pm DAM, it’s when the dangerous ideas are translated into actions in the real world that they inflict real harm. If you wish to call them opinions, then call them what they are—toxic opinions.
Yes I agree, but then that’s just life, you can’t do anything about that. We can be good people or we can be evil people...it’s just how it is. Humans get mad and rage about their beliefs...so what? What you gonna do to that person ...kill them?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:00 pm DAM, it’s when the dangerous ideas are translated into actions in the real world that they inflict real harm. If you wish to call them opinions, then call them what they are—toxic opinions.
Don’t you think radiation is toxic?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I also understand that nondual knowledge is very dangerous and that it can get a speaker in a lot of trouble or even killed ...to be honest I do agree this forum is not the place to be talking about it...perhaps I need to stop.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:55 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:47 pm

I don’t see any fact and evidence police on this forum warning me that my views have no entry ⛔️ Here. Do you?

Unlike you I don’t take myself that seriously 😒
Then fuck off if you have no interest in thinking.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:12 pm
Don’t you think radiation is toxic?
As I indicated, I think opinions can be toxic.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Some years ago I worked for a company where I had access to triangulate mobile phones, a rarely used it.

5G such triangulation will pin-point you to within 50m. Pretty good for govt surveillance of people, even when they have turned off all their IP data.

We don't need 5G - it's bollocks. It's just another way to get lower level surveillance.

Further to this, some time ago I watched a retired British Navy Engineer that specialized in radar and other EMF tech, and was very well aware of the dangers posed to biological entities. He was extremely concerned with the level of WIFI throughout homes and schools, mainly for girls\women and their eggs, the only eggs they will carry - he insisted are going to be detrimentally affected by these bandwidths of EMF, especially 5G.