Mediataion, Some Answers

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Mediataion, Some Answers

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:09 am How is psychology and neuro-psychology is con-game?
--Neurology is a physical science. The study of the physiological brain and nervous system.
--Psychology is a pseudoscience that pretends to study by sceintific means (the examination and study of physical evidence) what cannot be so studied, because it cannot be seen, heard, felt, smelled or tasted or detected by any physical means--human consciousness has no physical attributes. Every single thing psychology teaches is simply made up.
--Neuro-psychology is a bastard science that attempts put over psychological nonsense justified by true science, neurology.

I don't care if you want to believe in psychology. I've provided links to articles that document both the history and nature of psychology, all of which you can verify for yourself. Whether you do or not, is your business, but I wish you luck in your delusions.
You make negative assertion on psychology, thus the onus in on you to prove your claims.

The point is your belief that "psychology is delusional" is your belief is delusional.
That is because your argument [in those articles] is grounded on the idea of 'existents' which is illusory and thus your basis is delusional.
Show me proofs your "existents" really exist?
Nah they are merely illusory things and your insistence despite no proof means you are delusional.

Psychology is not delusion because it is evidence-based.
The human behavior of anger is so evident.
From the above evidences and related knowledge, psychologists established various types of anger management techniques which had worked.
The earlier psychologists who worked on this relied on the black-box principles.
However lately neuro-psychologists relied on neurosciences to understand the neural mechanics of anger and the anger emotions.
Show me how is this psychological example delusional.

The above is merely one example and there are many evidence-based psychological theories and practices that has been very helpful to improve human behaviors. How can you be so ignorant of them?

Yes, there are abuses in psychology just like any other faculty of knowledge but it would be very stupid to conflate these abuses with the general core of the psychology.
bahman

Post by bahman »

zinnat13 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:46 pm Before anything else, the first thing to learn is to establish direct two way connection between conscious and subconscious mind. Here is very simple method of it and this will help in many other ways too.

All one needs is 20 min in 24 hours for this.

When going to the bed in the night, do not sleep at once. Devote roughly half an hour to yourself daily. When one is going to sleep, after finishing all your work, he/she just to down calmly for some seconds there on the bed and close your eyes. Let some breaths go in and out smoothly then try to remember what you did during the whole day from waking up till the bed. Start from the event one, whether important or not. Then try to remember your state of mind while doing different actions, like whether you had a fight with your boss or employees, love or quarrel with you spouse, etc. Go in the details and try to see the motives behind your actions, examine your frame of mind doing a particular action, and, also try to judge whether your actions and intentions were right or not, and then sleep.

That is all one has to do.

But, please understand that though it looks very simple, but it is not. It would be somewhat thrilling for some initial days, but, sooner or later, that moment would come when your mind would refuse to stick to it and tells you quietly that let us bunk it today. And, if you fall in the trap, it would argue more profoundly next day for avoiding it by telling you that you have some more important things to think about, so why engage in this useless exercise. And, if you make a gap of some days, then you have to start all over again.

Just remember two things.

Never open your eyes doing so otherwise that system would not be activated and eat slightly less at dinner to avoid falling asleep immediately.

with love,
sanjay
You can never find a motive for your action if you believe in reincarnation/mind, mind being something which persist to exist upon death.
zinnat13

Post by zinnat13 »

Sorry guys,

My internet connection has got disturbed and it is not yet repaired due to lockdown. Telecom co people are telling that my connection will resume on monday.

with love,
sanjay