Why 5G might be a step too far.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

ELECTRONIC POLLUTION IS KILLING US

Anyone feeling an increase of electric shocks felt mostly in your hands and fingers lately when touching anything made of metal ?
Well I have, and it's really starting to piss me off.

It's due to the increase of radiation in the home. You don't notice the increase because of the boiling frog story.

Read more here about the kind of world you are willingly and collectively electing to live in.....https://massawakening.org/5g-depopulation-agenda/



''The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.''

PS..I don't own a mobile phone, nor have I ever, or will do.

I have an ipad though.

.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

5G and above = Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

Here is a link to an article on EhTrust.org (Environmental Health Trust) entitled “Letters From Scientists On The Health Risk Of 5G” which includes links to letters from over 180 scientists and doctors from around the world calling for a halt to the roll out of 5G cellular networks. Based on the peer reviewed scientific studies they have been involved in both for 3G & 4G RF Radiation, as well as in recent years their 5G peer reviewed scientific studies, they are predicting catastrophic health risks resulting from 5G cell tower and wireless networks.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

Police Investigate Mysterious Deaths of Hundreds of Birds that 'Dropped From Sky'


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrO0nKJrAs
commonsense
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:18 pm ELECTRONIC POLLUTION IS KILLING US

Anyone feeling an increase of electric shocks felt mostly in your hands and fingers lately when touching anything made of metal ?
Well I have, and it's really starting to piss me off.

It's due to the increase of radiation in the home. You don't notice the increase because of the boiling frog story.

Read more here about the kind of world you are willingly and collectively electing to live in.....https://massawakening.org/5g-depopulation-agenda/



''The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.''

PS..I don't own a mobile phone, nor have I ever, or will do.

I have an ipad though.

.
Isn’t there just more static electricity in the air when the humidity is lower?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9142
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Better get rid of your ipad (a blessed relief) and get your electricity cut off. Don't walk anywhere (the air is full of pesky electromagnetic energy) and don't leave your house again..EVER...(unless you are wearing your trusty tin foil hat).
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:19 am Better get rid of your ipad (a blessed relief) and get your electricity cut off. Don't walk anywhere (the air is full of pesky electromagnetic energy) and don't leave your house again..EVER...(unless you are wearing your trusty tin foil hat).
Human life is slowly Poisoning itself to extinction. I intuitively know this, it's what I personally believe.

You Veg, do not have to believe what I believe. I'm just reporting what I see as my own direct experience. I may be totally wrong, or I maybe be right, all we can do is wait and watch.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:19 am Better get rid of your ipad (a blessed relief) and get your electricity cut off. Don't walk anywhere (the air is full of pesky electromagnetic energy) and don't leave your house again..EVER...(unless you are wearing your trusty tin foil hat).
The way I see it, as a human being, as an individual human person, I am caught up in the same one human collective mind set that I was born into, the one I have been conditioned to accept as human reality. So I am dependant on that conditioning for my survival. Now if I'd been born a wild animal for example, I would be living the natural non-dual state that is real nature, of a nature that knows without knowing, where life just flows without any other agent to influence it's outcome into becoming any more different than what it is currently appearing as.. on the other hand human life cannot live the life of a wild animal anymore due it's influence in being able to control it's own outcome. Even though human beings did start out as wild animals themselves at one point during evolution, but then somehow separated themselves off from the rest of nature and how it works, in that the human invented language and that was when an artificial duality and separation was born.

I don't know if this makes any sense, it doesn't matter, because I am aware of how much I tend to babble on about stuff. In no way am I ever saying that my story is the absolute truth of things...But what I do know is that without our story, there is only remaining the nondual state. And to me, that nondual state is the real truth. It's just that I like to think about stuff more deeply, just because I can, just because that's what humans can do, they can think about the world they live in, and make stories about it, so it seems. We can make up stories about the unanswerable questions we ask ourselves, unanswerable because even the idea that we exist as a human being is just a story, it's just an experience ...there is no knowledge of how experiences arise here in this reality. No one can know how this conscious experience that is being a human all started, we only have theories about it. . ironically enough, what we all conspire to agree on.

.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:03 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxn5mhm2sy8

-Imp
Good one. Thank you.

We've already got radiation poisioning intent on our mind, by our own invention of the nuclear bomb.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:19 pm
Isn’t there just more static electricity in the air when the humidity is lower?
Yes there is. And also, there is an increase of static electricity around the body due to the type of clothing we wear, namely artificially created cheap fabrics, as opposed to natural fibers like cotton and pure wool. We become human electrical conductors when we choose to wear cheap tat for clothing.

.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9142
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:13 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:19 am Better get rid of your ipad (a blessed relief) and get your electricity cut off. Don't walk anywhere (the air is full of pesky electromagnetic energy) and don't leave your house again..EVER...(unless you are wearing your trusty tin foil hat).
The way I see it, as a human being, as an individual human person, I am caught up in the same one human collective mind set that I was born into, the one I have been conditioned to accept as human reality. So I am dependant on that conditioning for my survival. Now if I'd been born a wild animal for example, I would be living the natural non-dual state that is real nature, of a nature that knows without knowing, where life just flows without any other agent to influence it's outcome into becoming any more different than what it is currently appearing as.. on the other hand human life cannot live the life of a wild animal anymore due it's influence in being able to control it's own outcome. Even though human beings did start out as wild animals themselves at one point during evolution, but then somehow separated themselves off from the rest of nature and how it works, in that the human invented language and that was when an artificial duality and separation was born.

I don't know if this makes any sense, it doesn't matter, because I am aware of how much I tend to babble on about stuff. In no way am I ever saying that my story is the absolute truth of things...But what I do know is that without our story, there is only remaining the nondual state. And to me, that nondual state is the real truth. It's just that I like to think about stuff more deeply, just because I can, just because that's what humans can do, they can think about the world they live in, and make stories about it, so it seems. We can make up stories about the unanswerable questions we ask ourselves, unanswerable because even the idea that we exist as a human being is just a story, it's just an experience ...there is no knowledge of how experiences arise here in this reality. No one can know how this conscious experience that is being a human all started, we only have theories about it. . ironically enough, what we all conspire to agree on.

.
Did you say something?
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:13 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:19 am Better get rid of your ipad (a blessed relief) and get your electricity cut off. Don't walk anywhere (the air is full of pesky electromagnetic energy) and don't leave your house again..EVER...(unless you are wearing your trusty tin foil hat).
The way I see it, as a human being, as an individual human person, I am caught up in the same one human collective mind set that I was born into, the one I have been conditioned to accept as human reality. So I am dependant on that conditioning for my survival. Now if I'd been born a wild animal for example, I would be living the natural non-dual state that is real nature, of a nature that knows without knowing, where life just flows without any other agent to influence it's outcome into becoming any more different than what it is currently appearing as.. on the other hand human life cannot live the life of a wild animal anymore due it's influence in being able to control it's own outcome. Even though human beings did start out as wild animals themselves at one point during evolution, but then somehow separated themselves off from the rest of nature and how it works, in that the human invented language and that was when an artificial duality and separation was born.

I don't know if this makes any sense, it doesn't matter, because I am aware of how much I tend to babble on about stuff. In no way am I ever saying that my story is the absolute truth of things...But what I do know is that without our story, there is only remaining the nondual state. And to me, that nondual state is the real truth. It's just that I like to think about stuff more deeply, just because I can, just because that's what humans can do, they can think about the world they live in, and make stories about it, so it seems. We can make up stories about the unanswerable questions we ask ourselves, unanswerable because even the idea that we exist as a human being is just a story, it's just an experience ...there is no knowledge of how experiences arise here in this reality. No one can know how this conscious experience that is being a human all started, we only have theories about it. . ironically enough, what we all conspire to agree on.

.
Did you say something?


Did something attract you here to want to say that? if so, there is your answer to your question, so make up your own mind.
commonsense
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by commonsense »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:13 am

The way I see it, as a human being, as an individual human person, I am caught up in the same one human collective mind set that I was born into, the one I have been conditioned to accept as human reality. So I am dependant on that conditioning for my survival. Now if I'd been born a wild animal for example, I would be living the natural non-dual state that is real nature, of a nature that knows without knowing, where life just flows without any other agent to influence it's outcome into becoming any more different than what it is currently appearing as.. on the other hand human life cannot live the life of a wild animal anymore due it's influence in being able to control it's own outcome. Even though human beings did start out as wild animals themselves at one point during evolution, but then somehow separated themselves off from the rest of nature and how it works, in that the human invented language and that was when an artificial duality and separation was born.

I don't know if this makes any sense, it doesn't matter, because I am aware of how much I tend to babble on about stuff. In no way am I ever saying that my story is the absolute truth of things...But what I do know is that without our story, there is only remaining the nondual state. And to me, that nondual state is the real truth. It's just that I like to think about stuff more deeply, just because I can, just because that's what humans can do, they can think about the world they live in, and make stories about it, so it seems. We can make up stories about the unanswerable questions we ask ourselves, unanswerable because even the idea that we exist as a human being is just a story, it's just an experience ...there is no knowledge of how experiences arise here in this reality. No one can know how this conscious experience that is being a human all started, we only have theories about it. . ironically enough, what we all conspire to agree on.

.
Did you say something?


Did something attract you here to want to say that? if so, there is your answer to your question, so make up your own mind.
I was attracted here, but not to read jibberish.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8483
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by Dontaskme »

commonsense wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:03 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am

Did you say something?


Did something attract you here to want to say that? if so, there is your answer to your question, so make up your own mind.
I was attracted here, but not to read jibberish.
I guess that’s what you get sometimes though. The comments are just from some random strangers opinions. Go to a reliable source like a science manual about 5G if these comments are not to your taste.

It’s not rocket science. You don’t have to be such a smug nasty p**** about it. Dick head. 🤢
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9142
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why 5G might be a step too far.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:14 pm
commonsense wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:03 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 am



Did something attract you here to want to say that? if so, there is your answer to your question, so make up your own mind.
I was attracted here, but not to read jibberish.
I guess that’s what you get sometimes though. The comments are just from some random strangers opinions. Go to a reliable source like a science manual about 5G if these comments are not to your taste.

It’s not rocket science. You don’t have to be such a smug nasty p**** about it. Dick head. 🤢
Because you loons are dangerous fuckwits who need to take their pathetic conspiracy theories and fuck off. How the fuck can an electromagnetic wave create a virus? You might as well say that 5G can make women pregnant!

Of course you won't read this because it doesn't fit with your conspiracyturd mindset. Conspiracyturdism is a mental illness. No amount of facts and evidence will sway them. There doesn't seem to be a cure.

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expe ... ronavirus/

Dr Michael Head, Senior Research Fellow in Global Health, University of Southampton, said:
“Conspiracy theorists are a public health danger who once read a Facebook page. Anti-vaccination activists have consistently shown their capabilities to harm child health with numerous baseless claims. Here, we also see similar groups of people keen to show their ignorance on a topic where they have no helpful expertise, nor any inclination to post useful public health messages.

The celebrities fanning the flames of these conspiracy theorists should be ashamed. They have large followings and thus a mandate to act responsibly. They may have noticed that there’s currently a pandemic going on. Now is a very good time indeed to listen to the experts on infectious disease epidemiology and public health.”

Prof Adam Finn, Professor of Paediatrics, University of Bristol, said:

“The present epidemic is caused by a virus that is passed from one infected person to another. We know this is true. We even have the virus growing in our lab, obtained from a person with the illness. Viruses and electromagnetic waves that make mobile phones and internet connections work are different things. As different as chalk and cheese. The internet connections these networks give us are one of the most important tools we are using to coordinate our response to the epidemic and efforts to do research to overcome it. Damaging phone masts is like knocking holes in your lifeboats while your ship sinks.”


Dr Simon Clarke, Associate Professor in Cellular Microbiology, University of Reading, said:

“The idea that COVID19 is caused by 5G mobile phone signals is complete rubbish. This is a disease which numerous doctors and scientists around the world have said is caused by a virus, something completely different to a mobile phone signal.

“Viruses are tiny particles made up of genetic material, wrapped in a layer of proteins and fats. They have no metabolism and can’t reproduce without causing an infection. In the case of this coronavirus, it infects cells in human lungs in order to replicate, damaging them and also causing a harmful immune reaction in the process. 5G radio signals are electromagnetic waves, very similar to those already used by mobile phones. Electromagnetic waves are one thing, viruses are another, and you can’t get a virus off a phone mast.”







Post Reply