Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by gaffo »

Dubious wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 am Because the Jews didn't comply with either Christians or Muslims. Why would they? It was the latter two who borrowed or better stole from the Jews their scripture and adapted it.
stole? i do not agree. i think they read and affirmed the better parts and adopted it into their Religions.

open minds and all.

Dubious wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 am It would have been beyond belief had the Jews accepted those inferior versions instead of what they themselves first created.
why so? 1/5 th of the Koran and all of the 4 canon Gospels are better than the centuries older Leviticus!

the latter of a an unworthy codex written by the jewish thug.

Dubious wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 am The Jews were hated

The Jews are never hated by Rome, but feared, since the former had an older religion and did not offer worship to the Emperor (though being under rule and part of the Roman Empire - were conquored enough to affirm Roman rule).

Dubious wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 am because first and foremost they accepted their own far older and grander myths with its concomitant traditions instead of those belatedly based on the Jewish saga.

most jews sold out via Herod - in the face of Rome Hegemity.
Dubious wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:56 am Christianity and Islam are the deformed children of Judaism.

no, they are just a newer version of it. a cult.

like Mormanism is a cult of Christianity.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:36 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:43 pm
HexHammer wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:22 am There's no hate for jews as of such, but Israelites and Mossad. The hate started in the 70s where annexation wars began, rebel groups was helped to power etc.
I get what you mean. I agree that the behaviour of Israel is deplorable.

You mean the behaviour of 'some' Israeli Govts. They haven't all been the same.
NAZIyahoo elected 3 times (and now under corruption charges and still free to play Hilter).

give me a break nazi does as nazi's like, most nazi jews like Naziyahoo, so they are nazis.

simple concept.

most israelis are nazi..............they've had 25 yrs to deny the charge, instead they only re-elected Yahoonazi three times.

so I unlike you, a call them them as i see them.

Israelis are 1933 Germanic nazi assholes. - being "jewish" only means they forgot ww2 and instead of siding with their ancesters side with those that killed them.

----------

oh BTW - to head off the paid Hasbara army, i'll "out myself" to save thier time and not get paid to out me via bullshit anti-semitism charages.

I'm an anti-semite.

happy Hasbara?

FYI Hasbara army equals Putin army - both paid chumps to do your gov bidding.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:12 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?
Christians don't. I've been a Christian a long time, and I've never met even one Jew-hating Christian. I did meet a Jew-hating Atheist once, but he told me it was because of things other than his Atheism...it was because he spoke German, and that wasn't popular with Jewish folks in his town. At least, that's what he said.

And you're quite right: if a person calls themselves a Christian, then can't hate Jews, by definition. "Christ" is the Latinization of the Jewish term, "Messiah," meaning "anointed one of Israel." So anybody who understood that would have to be fine with Jews. All the disciples and apostles were Jews. The entire early Church was made up only of Jews, and the question addressed at the very first Church council was "Is it even possible for a Gentile (non-Jew) to be a Christian?"

The answer turned out to be "Yes."
indeed so - and agree with your post per "jews-christians"

just to add, there are Old Testament works and affirm the Christian view of the "Bigger picture" - salvation of Pagans - Jonah, for one - there are others too in the OT that affirm the bigger picture.

that leaves out Ezra and author of Leviticus of course - lesser works by tribal authors with small minds.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:52 pm just to add, there are Old Testament works and affirm the Christian view of the "Bigger picture" - salvation of Pagans - Jonah, for one - there are others too in the OT that affirm the bigger picture.
Sure. Rahab the harlot. The Gibeonites. Perhaps Naaman the Syrian. Some even say Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king, since he wrote Dan. 4. And plenty in the NT, of course. But all of these were pagan converts, not merely pagans.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:05 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:52 pm just to add, there are Old Testament works and affirm the Christian view of the "Bigger picture" - salvation of Pagans - Jonah, for one - there are others too in the OT that affirm the bigger picture.
Sure. Rahab the harlot. The Gibeonites. Perhaps Naaman the Syrian. Some even say Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king, since he wrote Dan. 4. And plenty in the NT, of course. But all of these were pagan converts, not merely pagans.
just for history.fact accuracy, the Jews revere Neb, but do not claim he converted to Judaism!!!!!!!!!!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:10 pm just for history.fact accuracy, the Jews revere Neb, but do not claim he converted to Judaism!!!!!!!!!!
Not to Judaism, but certainly to the worship of the Jewish God (Dan 4:34-37). Christians are also not converts to Judaism per se, but worship the God of the Jews.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:13 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:10 pm just for history.fact accuracy, the Jews revere Neb, but do not claim he converted to Judaism!!!!!!!!!!
Not to Judaism, but certainly to the worship of the Jewish God (Dan 4:34-37). Christians are also not converts to Judaism per se, but worship the God of the Jews.
yes i agree here.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Mr Kant - you and i know about the many bible books.

I'd like to talk about them, could you be willing to start the thread about say your 4 most value works and why so?

I have my fav - as said years ago - Amos, Jonah, Job, Mark are mine.

would love to talk about this!

just an idea.

thanks for reply.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:28 pm I have my fav - as said years ago - Amos, Jonah, Job, Mark are mine.
:D I don't know that one ought to pick favourites. But I suppose there are some I find an especially appealing read. Perhaps Luke, Romans, Hebrews, 2 Timothy, James, Proverbs, Job, Psalms...I like a lot of different books.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:40 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:43 pm

I get what you mean. I agree that the behaviour of Israel is deplorable.

NAZIyahoo elected 3 times (and now under corruption charges and still free to play Hilter).

give me a break nazi does as nazi's like, most nazi jews like Naziyahoo, so they are nazis.

simple concept.

most israelis are nazi..............they've had 25 yrs to deny the charge, instead they only re-elected Yahoonazi three times.

Israelis are 1933 Germanic nazi assholes. - being "jewish" only means they forgot ww2 and instead of siding with their ancesters side with those that killed them.

----------

oh BTW - to head off the paid Hasbara army, i'll "out myself" to save thier time and not get paid to out me via bullshit anti-semitism charages.

I'm an anti-semite.

happy Hasbara?

You can hate who you like. At least you admit it. Just don't mess with the language or tell lies.

ps The only thing that resembles Nazis is the Nazis.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:39 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:28 pm I have my fav - as said years ago - Amos, Jonah, Job, Mark are mine.
:D I don't know that one ought to pick favourites.
I have no problem picking favorates (I like Nahum too BTW - assyrains were dicks)

I doubt you value Leviticus.

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:39 pm But I suppose there are some I find an especially appealing read. Perhaps Luke, Romans, Hebrews, 2 Timothy, James, Proverbs, Job, Psalms...I like a lot of different books.
GREAT!!!!!!!!!! now we can talk! tell me the theme of those particular works and why you like them!!!!

this forum is here to use, i'm here to understand others, and to connect (not a troll) - so i welcome this forum for disscussion and to know you - to agree or dissagee - either way i welcome your point of view.

so tell my why you like those works above Sir! so we can talk about them (I'd love to talk about the works i like too BTW - though a Hell forever bound god hating Atheist).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:51 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:40 pm

simple concept.

----------

I'm an anti-semite.

happy Hasbara?

You can hate who you like. At least you admit it. Just don't mess with the language or tell lies.

yes i hate Naziyahoo and most Israelis, since they affirm apartheid, unlike myself.

so that make me an anti-semite.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Netanyahu (and Steven Miller)- is a Jewish Nazi.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:03 am
You are just being an illiterate yank idiot. Apartheid refers to a very specific regime, in one particular country, at a particular time in history, as does Nazism.
Bloody yanks and your bloody worthless 'education' system.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:06 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:03 am
You are just being an illiterate yank idiot. Apartheid refers to a very specific regime, in one particular country, at a particular time in history, as does Nazism.
Bloody yanks and your bloody worthless 'education' system.
stop being a pedantic nitwit, i know the Apartheid history -and yes it was different in its particulars (including Indians where were in the middle).

duck is a duck does, Naziyahoo quacks, so he affirms Apartied and is a nazi.

its that simple nitwit.