Spatial Curvature is Movement

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Spatial Curvature is Movement

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Space can bend and expand relatively if space is infinite. A point expanding into a circle in turn expands the space from the center point with this expansion observing a dot invert into another position thus creating a series of dots between them. The expansion of space is the curvature of space.

The movement of a dot from one position to many reflects the manifestation of an infinite series of points thus an expansion of space. The movement of one point to another observes a contraction in space with creates a new curve which relatively causes space to expand in a different position as well. The expansion and contraction of space allows for its infinite nature as pure movement.
Scott Mayers

Re: Spatial Curvature is Movement

Post by Scott Mayers »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:59 am Space can bend and expand relatively if space is infinite. A point expanding into a circle in turn expands the space from the center point with this expansion observing a dot invert into another position thus creating a series of dots between them. The expansion of space is the curvature of space.

The movement of a dot from one position to many reflects the manifestation of an infinite series of points thus an expansion of space. The movement of one point to another observes a contraction in space with creates a new curve which relatively causes space to expand in a different position as well. The expansion and contraction of space allows for its infinite nature as pure movement.
Partly correct.

Expansion of space is itself what causes change. Curvature though deals with matter upon other matter and in fact IS 'change upon change' (an acceleration).

I have to be cautious of speaking with you given how I've seen you argue in other threads and our language differences. So I don't know how productive I could be in discussing this with you personally. But I think you are at the level of depth needed to understand some of the problems. I would first deal with the set theory question I asked you in another thread since it might help get some common grounds on language that might help express this better.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:59 am Space can bend and expand relatively if space is infinite. A point expanding into a circle in turn expands the space from the center point with this expansion observing a dot invert into another position thus creating a series of dots between them. The expansion of space is the curvature of space.

Partly correct.

Expansion of space is itself what causes change. Curvature though deals with matter upon other matter and in fact IS 'change upon change' (an acceleration).

The expansion of space results in its curvature, curvature and movement differ little.

I have to be cautious of speaking with you given how I've seen you argue in other threads and our language differences. So I don't know how productive I could be in discussing this with you personally. But I think you are at the level of depth needed to understand some of the problems. I would first deal with the set theory question I asked you in another thread since it might help get some common grounds on language that might help express this better.

I looked at the basics of set theory a while back. The best language we might want to use is everyday "talk"...most things, through analogy and example, can be broken down to every day language.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

nice psychobabble,

Space can bend, the rest you say is gobblygook.

expand relatively if space is infinite

???WTF? - you just like talking making shit up to hear yourself?

A point expanding into a circle in turn expands the space from the center point with this expansion observing a dot invert into another position thus creating a series of dots between them.

a point is one dimension!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bullshit.

The expansion of space is the curvature of space

???? space is usually not curved, unless near blackholes.

and near thier EH space itselfs falls into the blackhole faster than light - its called frame dragging.

babble noted.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Partly correct.
no fully wrong.

Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am Expansion of space is itself what causes change.

? what you talking about willis?

Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am Curvature though deals with matter upon other matter and in fact IS 'change upon change' (an acceleration).
yes matter bends the space near it.

what is this "change upon change" you speak of?

??

Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am I have to be cautious of speaking with you given how I've seen you argue in other threads and our language differences. So I don't know how productive I could be in discussing this with you personally. But I think you are at the level of depth needed to understand some of the problems. I would first deal with the set theory question I asked you in another thread since it might help get some common grounds on language that might help express this better.
yes be weary.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

note: noting no mass particle nor massless energy such as light can move faster than light anywhere THROUGH space.

but some parts of space can travel faster than light, and why we have blackholes (where even light residing in parts of space inside of the EH of the Singularity cannot escape to "our universe" even if moving out perpendicular to the BH and toward us - for the light in that space is moving at light speed, but the space it resides in is moving in the opposite direction - toward the Signularity at faster than light speed!!!!!!!!

thus we have blackholes.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:48 am

nice psychobabble,

If space continually manifests curvature is it infinite because of the curvature? We measure forms by comparing them to other forms. Time is by the cycles of a particle, weight by a fixed standard, both require "things" composed of curves.

A point expanding into a circle in turn expands the space from the center point with this expansion observing a dot invert into another position thus creating a series of dots between them.

a point is one dimension!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bullshit.

0d actually. If a point projects, formless turns to form, a point turns to a line.
A theoretical 1d point would be pure movement.

The expansion of space is the curvature of space

???? space is usually not curved, unless near blackholes.

all forms are composed of spatial limits as all forms are composed of curves.

and near thier EH space itselfs falls into the blackhole faster than light - its called frame dragging.

babble noted.
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:53 am
Partly correct.
no fully wrong.

Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am Expansion of space is itself what causes change.

That "space expands" is actually information added to our Universe. Maybe you disagree with this as many others do. That to me is more troubling when discussing these matters. The original discussion of the "ether" [from "other"] confused many in the 1800s because some people presumed you could have a space without it being a medium!??!
Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am Curvature though deals with matter upon other matter and in fact IS 'change upon change' (an acceleration).

??
Acceleration and higher derivations, like "impulse", "flash", "action", or other words used to describe more complex changes of changes. If something changes by constant distances in time, it is a velocity. When velocity (a change itself) changes, it is "acceleration".
Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am I have to be cautious of speaking with you given how I've seen you argue in other threads and our language differences. So I don't know how productive I could be in discussing this with you personally. But I think you are at the level of depth needed to understand some of the problems. I would first deal with the set theory question I asked you in another thread since it might help get some common grounds on language that might help express this better.
yes be weary.
Is this a nod of agreement then?

The fact that space expands is introduction of 'something', even if it acts as a mere background for what we deem 'matters' [ie, 'matters' as the verb is how we define 'matter' as the noun, but indicates a human bias to assume matter is a 'something' but space is not. This is too narrow and a cause of a lot of confusion without more precision in discussing science.]
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:01 am note: noting no mass particle nor massless energy such as light can move faster than light anywhere THROUGH space.

but some parts of space can travel faster than light, and why we have blackholes (where even light residing in parts of space inside of the EH of the Singularity cannot escape to "our universe" even if moving out perpendicular to the BH and toward us - for the light in that space is moving at light speed, but the space it resides in is moving in the opposite direction - toward the Signularity at faster than light speed!!!!!!!!

thus we have blackholes.
I disagree to this in general but we'd have to step back to other simpler issues to even get to making sense of the specifics of the topic.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

nice psychobabble,

If space continually manifests curvature is it infinite because of the curvature?

nope.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:15 pm
Time is by the cycles of a particle, weight by a fixed standard, both require "things" composed of curves.

nonesence,

both time and weight are relative to the space mater is in.

if matter is in a high gravity well, time will slow down, and the weight (mass) of matter will increase. if mater is moving through space at high speed, both time will slow down and the weight (mass) of matter will be more also.

Velocity through space has the indentical effect per time and weight, as gravity.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Scott Mayers wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:10 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:53 am
Partly correct.
no fully wrong.

That "space expands" is actually information added to our Universe. Maybe you disagree with this as many others do. That to me is more troubling when discussing these matters. The original discussion of the "ether" [from "other"] confused many in the 1800s because some people presumed you could have a space without it being a medium!??!

??
Acceleration and higher derivations, like "impulse", "flash", "action", or other words used to describe more complex changes of changes. If something changes by constant distances in time, it is a velocity. When velocity (a change itself) changes, it is "acceleration".
yes be weary.
Is this a nod of agreement then?

The fact that space expands is introduction of 'something', even if it acts as a mere background for what we deem 'matters' [ie, 'matters' as the verb is how we define 'matter' as the noun, but indicates a human bias to assume matter is a 'something' but space is not. This is too narrow and a cause of a lot of confusion without more precision in discussing science.]
Yes Space itself is expanding - hence "Dark energy", but per our measurements of its expansion, its irrelivant! for the measuriing stick you use expands also!

i,e in in 20 billion years, when our universe's space is 10-percent larger than today, and most of the galaxies we see now are "riding on space" expanding faster than light -so in 2o bil yrs we cannot see most of the galaxies we see today) - you pull out your yard stick and measure space!

guess what!

that yardstick measures the expanded space - the same 20 bil yrs in the future as it does today! for the yardstick is 10 percent expanded! as all of space!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:39 pm

nice psychobabble,

If space continually manifests curvature is it infinite because of the curvature?

nope.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:15 pm
Time is by the cycles of a particle, weight by a fixed standard, both require "things" composed of curves.

nonesence,

both time and weight are relative to the space mater is in.

Time is measured by the fixed movement of particles, ie cesium in this case.
Time is measured according to cycles. While is may slow down or speed up, this change in speed is necessitated by a fix standard of movement.

If the particle is of x rotations per second, these rotations unravel into a length which exists as an actual line. Time is a length of space, with other movements existing as lengths of space.

if matter is in a high gravity well, time will slow down, and the weight (mass) of matter will increase. if mater is moving through space at high speed, both time will slow down and the weight (mass) of matter will be more also.

Velocity through space has the indentical effect per time and weight, as gravity.

I am not arguing against this but time has a fixed measuring standard to compare other movements too.