Reincarnation. Who or what would reincarnate? (explained)

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Reincarnation. Who or what would reincarnate? (explained)

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:50 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pm
God, Its Self, is literally incarnated in EVERY thing.
Nope, this is WRONG.

God is a concept known, and that which is known does not do anything or know anything.

God or Self is a concept known. A known thing does not incarnate into any thing, because there is no such thing as a thing that knows.

God is not in a thing, there is no thing in a thing. Things are in no thing as mental constructs aka nothings...aka illusions.

From belief to clarity.
It would have been better, for Me anyway, if I instead wrote, "... incarnated as EVERY thing." In stead of "... in EVERY thing.

Absolutely EVERY thing is an incarnation of Me, God.

So, I apologize profusely for making this inexcusable mistake and error.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:49 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:45 pmContrary to 'your' belief, as I said this can be explained and expressed in words very simply and very easily. As I have just PROVEN.
Please show this PROVEN that you claim to exist?
'I', God, am BEING.

As PROVEN 'this' can be explained in words very simply and very easily.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pm
As I say, I am writing this so that human beings will see HOW and in what EXACT part of human evolution they DISCOVERED and LEARNED HOW to evolve out of being just a human being, and evolving into coming-to-BE the True Oneness that 'I' Truly am - God.
Except you forgot to mention also, that there is ACTUALLY no one discovering, learning, reading, or writing on HOW to do anything.
Except for 'you', human beings, that is.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm No one be-comes or comes to BE HERE. BEING IS NEVER NOT HERE.
Except for 'you', human beings, who are continually just being, those illusioned and make up characters, like "doctors" and "lawyers" and such, that 'you' all want to be, or be-come.

See, 'you', human beings, are NOT just being thee BEING. 'you' are all taught and learned to be-come "something" and just BE 'that'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm Except in this conception, the believed story of I
Once again it is only 'you', older human beings, who believe things.

I certainly do NOT.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm If you have to write about it, then you are stuck in the story of conceptual belief. No such state exists for I

Yet here 'you' are, under the label of "dontaskme", with an apparent absolute and desperate 'need' to express that 'this' can NEVER be expressed nor explained with words.

So, WHY do 'you' 'need' to keep writing this?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:27 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:11 pm
Again accusing me of some thing.

I SAW this BEFORE, and MORE.

YES, that's right, and this action is a perfect expression of oneness.

So no need to cry baby.

And just so you know...everytime you try to mess up this thread with your nonsense, I will be right behind you cleaning it up for you, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
But is this not just a part of Oneness?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:10 pm Also, absolutely EVERY thing in the Universe is natural, so language is as natural as thinking is.
Art is natural - nature is artifical, words are the ARTifical nature of the natural.
There is nothing outside of Nature, Itself. This is because Nature is Oneness.

See, once again, 'ALL-OF-THIS' can be expressed very simply and very easily in, and with, words.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm A picture speaks without speaking. Speaking of the picture can be interpreted multiple ways , none of which are the actual picture.
Is this thee actual Truth of things? Or, is this just your own personal different and separate subjective view of things?

If it is the latter, then okay.

But if it is the former, then see just how simple thee Truth of things can be expressed and explained in, and with, words?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:55 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:45 pmI said 'you', human beings, learn to be.

NO they do not...'human being' is a thought in the mind of no human being,
So, now you agree with me that there is no Mind of the human being?

And that thought just exists in thee One and only Mind, just like absolutely EVERY other, perceived in thought, thing does?

Or, do 'you' prefer to still just disagree with 'Me'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm the thought is null and void of any human qualities which is just more thought, more concepts appearing out of nothingness. Thoughts are as empty as the sky. All learning is a phantom story told by no one believed to be real.
If 'you' say so and believe this is real, then, to 'you', this MUST BE real, and true.

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm It's the play of empty consciousness appearing full, full of it's own emptiness.

So just had to clean up yet another mess for you.

Who do 'you' think you have cleaned this up to and for, exactly?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:10 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:45 pmI KNOW. That is WHY I NEVER said that. Your assumptions are just leading you completely astray, once again.
Just so you know. Everything you assume I'm saying is also your assumption of something that I never said at all. So two can play at that game.
But I have NOT assumed any thing here at all. Unless, of course, you can prove otherwise, and if you could, then you could and/or will just write the things down that I have supposedly assumed here.

So, some of us readers wait for your allegations to be clearly written down before your assumption is accepted as having any truth in it at all.

What do you propose I have assumed, that you never said at all?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm And is further proof that this can NEVER be put into words.
But there is no proof here.

You just wrote another allegation without absolutely any evidence at all for it.

You, once again, have just assumed something is true, and jumped to the conclusion that it is true, without absolutely any inquiry nor clarification made at all.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm It can only be silently realised internally,
What can only be silently realized internally?

Internally to what or who?

Is 'it' the same for EVERY one?

But if there is NO EVERY one, then who, what, or 'it' that has an internal where 'it' (whatever that is) that can only be silently realized?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm and not be found in some pre-written second hand interpreted artificially written script in the form of knowledge.
How do you KNOW this with 100% absolute CERTAINTY?

Do you KNOW for the rest of eternity that the KNOWING and KNOWledge of 'THIS' can NOT be written down and UNDERSTOOD?

To me, what is most humorous about 'your' own personal claims is that you actually think and believe that 'you' KNOW more about and of thee actual 'THING' that 'you' can not even explain nor express in words.

See, there is this One Conscious Awareness that KNOWS ALL, existing in the physical form as thee Universe Itself, which is eternally evolving, and so absolutely ANY THING is POSSIBLE. Yet, here we are with one little human being, who has existed for a few miserable decades and who actually BELIEVES that it KNOWS what will or what will not happen forever more.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm Life is going LIVE right now, it's not pre-written. Life is unwritten.
Yet here there is an evolved species continually writing about Life, live, right NOW, and this will continue to happen, as long as there is an intelligent enough species with the ability to wonder and write.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm To imply it is written is to refer back through memory to that which is DEAD appearing now in living memory, it is to identify with a fantasy story as being real via the false power of belief.

But what is actually going on here is beyond belief.

From belief to clarity.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pmI KNOW that words are used to SHOW and REVEAL the Truth of things. So, I KNOW that thee Truth can be put into words for all to SEE.
In my opinion words can be used only to show there is no way of putting truth of things into words,
With your logic here, then what you put into words here means that this is NOT the truth of things.
There words can be used to express and show the actual Truth of things.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm because words are things, and things do not exist except as concepts which have no actual or real place in reality except as believed.
If the thing you call "toe" on that thing called a "body" only exists in concepts, then when that "toe" thing accidentally kicks a so called "concrete block" thing does the feeling 'felt' also exist in concept only as well?

Do the 'things' that words "point to" exist in real, or only in concept?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm You are the word, but you do not need to show up to your own show. You do not need to reveal anything about the truth of who you are.
So, you do agree with me that there is NO 'need' here, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm Also, the truth is not SEEN...because there is no thing seeing, you already are the no thing seeing, not the SEEN, for the seen see nothing.
I am able to SEE this very clearly. So, WHY is this?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pmYou wrote (explained?) with the question mark in your thread topic title.
Only in the context that to explain something that does not exist as a word ironically requires words to explain that non-existing idea.
Was this meant to clear things up here?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm It's the nature of words to divide the knower and known into two...when in truth they are one...aka no one.
If as you believe, 'it' (whatever that is) is the nature of words to divide, then this helps in explaining WHY you continually write in a way, which creates a true contradiction of terms.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm God cannot know it is God because there is only God.
And, contrary to your belief, I ALREADY KNOW 'I' am just God BEING.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm How can one know itself,
By and through the ways I have been explaining to 'you' ALREADY.

The Universe is in constant evolution, coming to KNOW Thy Self, through an evolved enough 'computer', which is commonly known as the 'human brain'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm it would have to split itself in two into knower and known....
And this is EXACTLY what the human brain does. It 'tries to' separate thee One and only Thing, into as many imagined separate things as it can. The human brain does this by compartmentalizing things into groups, and again into even imagined separate and different groups, and then separates them again, in imagination or thought, into even smaller and separate perceived different things. The human brain does this as well as takes measurements also. The human brain does this in order to make sense of the "world", thee Universe, that it lives in.

Now, because evolution does not just get "somewhere" and just STOP, knowledge and understanding always increases (even exponentially maybe?). Because there is only One Thing, sometimes known as thee Universe, then this Thing is continually coming to understand and KNOW It Self better and more all the time.

For thee Universe to KNOW Itself, or to Self-actualize, in and with words, language, and knowledge then It just waits patiently for Itself to evolve enough to come to KNOW Its Self fully. This Self is in a continual Self Awareness state.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm there is no such split except as believed.
Once again, 'I' will ask, WHY do 'you', human beings, believe things to be true, which are not even yet KNOWN to be true?

Believing 'you' know some thing yet is splitting the One and only Truth of things up.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:15 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pmSo, I only express what I want to say to those that are Truly interested, and thus Truly OPEN.
But nobody cares except you.
I KNOW.

This is WHY I do NOT start a thread in this forum.

Adult human beings only care about expressing their own views about what they believe is true. They do not care about what "others" think and see.

This is WHY I say what I want to express I will save for another day.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:15 pm Just to inform you via knowledge...there is here only PRESENCE which is a welcoming OPEN stillness, which is the ground of what we are.
The words under the label "dontaskme" certainly do not SHOW a PRESENCE of welcoming OPEN stillness at all.

What appears in the words under the label of "dontaskme" is a very desperate NEED to be heard and listened to. What appears in the words under the label "dontaskme" is the exact OPPOSITE of a 'PRESENCE with a welcoming OPEN stillness'. What appears from that labeled one, is an ABSENCE because of BELIEFS and CLOSEDNESS.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:15 pm So do carry on speaking to yourself only, for there is no one ELSE who is watching, listening, reading, and writing HERE but YOU.
Okay.

So, there is NOTHING wrong in what I write, as well as there is NOTHING in what I write to tidy up, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:15 pm Just to remind You, myself, I do not have to perfect what I already AM, by showing up to my own show and acting like the great pretender that I AM NOT.

If you say so.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmAs I say, I am writing this so that human beings will see HOW and in what EXACT part of human evolution they DISCOVERED and LEARNED HOW to evolve out of being just a human being, and evolving into coming-to-BE the True Oneness that 'I' Truly am - God.
Yes, but this is just another phantom story about a human experience. This 'human experience' is a finite appearance of the Infinite, that CANNOT touch the infinite nor explain the infinite in words.
For how can that which is finite even come close to describing the infinite.
It is arrogance on the phantom part to even think it can...but then that is the power of BELIEF.
When thought attaches a thinker to the thought owing that, is when the phantom 'me' is born...in reality no such 'phantom me' is there.
DAM: Except you forgot to mention also, that there is ACTUALLY no one discovering, learning, reading, or writing on HOW to do anything.
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmExcept for 'you', human beings, that is.
In a dream or imagination yes I suppose that can be so , as anything is possible to emerge in a dream. If it can be thought about, it can exist, but only as an idea.

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm No one be-comes or comes to BE HERE. BEING IS NEVER NOT HERE.
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmExcept for 'you', human beings, who are continually just being, those illusioned and make up characters, like "doctors" and "lawyers" and such, that 'you' all want to be, or be-come.
Dream characters come and go in a dream. Therefore, they exist as fleeting apparitions who know nothing of their actual existence, for they are KNOWN concepts of Consciousness the only knowing there is.
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmSee, 'you', human beings, are NOT just being thee BEING. 'you' are all taught and learned to be-come "something" and just BE 'that'.
Only within the dream, the dream of separation, the temporal appearance of the infinite having that experience in a finite state.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm Except in this conception, the believed story of I
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmOnce again it is only 'you', older human beings, who believe things.

I certainly do NOT.
Well there is no dream character without a dreamer, and vice versa, SO both the dreamer and the dream have to be ONE...

So there is no need to be planting the seed of believing entities. There is no belief without a believer. So to not have a belief, the seed of belief would never arise anyway.

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm If you have to write about it, then you are stuck in the story of conceptual belief. No such state exists for I
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmYet here 'you' are, under the label of "dontaskme", with an apparent absolute and desperate 'need' to express that 'this' can NEVER be expressed nor explained with words.

No one is writing this. Except in the dream of separation, in the believed story that appears as writing.
This writing is an appearance of the infinite appearing as a finite story. This particular story is saying using words that 'this' can NEVER be expressed nor explained with words. It's an unavoidable paradox.

It's nothing to do with an absolute and desperate 'need' ...it's just the interplay of consciousness in the action of COUNTER-ACTING opposites ...although it's really just one unitary action dreaming difference where there is none. For all is ONE

It's a need that doesn't need to be, but the mind cannot deal with the actual nothingness that it is, so it continually makes up a phantom story about it's existence.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:46 amWhat appears in the words under the label of "dontaskme" is a very desperate NEED to be heard and listened to. What appears in the words under the label "dontaskme" is the exact OPPOSITE of a 'PRESENCE with a welcoming OPEN stillness'. What appears from that labeled one, is an ABSENCE because of BELIEFS and CLOSEDNESS.
This response is a prime example of why ''PRESENCE'' cannot be explained in WORDS.

Because ''labels'' have no existence so CANNOT explain anything.

Simply realising that what you ARE is not the label with a point of view BUT are in fact the unbounded immediate OPEN PRESENCE in which the label is KNOWN.

Even though it does apparently seem like there is a personal ''someone'' aka a label that bases it's entire life on the illusion of a separate individual "I" that does not even exist.

Also Age, it might be helpful for you if you quit playing the game of POT AND KETTLE.

Instead, maybe listen more to what the WORDS are pointing to instead or reacting violently to them like some spoil obnoxious child that cannot get it's own way, who insists on wanting to be listened to and be the only one who is right.

another prime example of WHY this cannot be put into words...there are just too many 'I's all shouting at the same time saying LOOK AT ME, look at me.

Which one to choose is the only dilemma here, thankfully, it's all the sameONE in action dreaming difference where there is NONE

Including this..................

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 am
'I', God, am BEING.

Now explain the ACTUAL ORIGINAL SOURCE of this explanation?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:08 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmAs I say, I am writing this so that human beings will see HOW and in what EXACT part of human evolution they DISCOVERED and LEARNED HOW to evolve out of being just a human being, and evolving into coming-to-BE the True Oneness that 'I' Truly am - God.
Yes, but this is just another phantom story about a human experience. This 'human experience' is a finite appearance of the Infinite, that CANNOT touch the infinite nor explain the infinite in words.
But I just explained this.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:08 am For how can that which is finite even come close to describing the infinite.
Very simply and very easily.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:08 am It is arrogance on the phantom part to even think it can...but then that is the power of BELIEF.
And BELIEF is something that only 'you' human beings have.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:08 am When thought attaches a thinker to the thought owing that, is when the phantom 'me' is born...in reality no such 'phantom me' is there.
Yet is is the 'you' telling this story.
DAM: Except you forgot to mention also, that there is ACTUALLY no one discovering, learning, reading, or writing on HOW to do anything.
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmExcept for 'you', human beings, that is.
In a dream or imagination yes I suppose that can be so , as anything is possible to emerge in a dream. If it can be thought about, it can exist, but only as an idea.

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmExcept for 'you', human beings, who are continually just being, those illusioned and make up characters, like "doctors" and "lawyers" and such, that 'you' all want to be, or be-come.
Dream characters come and go in a dream. Therefore, they exist as fleeting apparitions who know nothing of their actual existence, for they are KNOWN concepts of Consciousness the only knowing there is.
So, to 'you', Consciousness is the only knowing there is.
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmSee, 'you', human beings, are NOT just being thee BEING. 'you' are all taught and learned to be-come "something" and just BE 'that'.
Only within the dream, the dream of separation, the temporal appearance of the infinite having that experience in a finite state.
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmOnce again it is only 'you', older human beings, who believe things.

I certainly do NOT.
Well there is no dream character without a dreamer, and vice versa, SO both the dreamer and the dream have to be ONE...

So there is no need to be planting the seed of believing entities. There is no belief without a believer. So to not have a belief, the seed of belief would never arise anyway.

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pmYet here 'you' are, under the label of "dontaskme", with an apparent absolute and desperate 'need' to express that 'this' can NEVER be expressed nor explained with words.

No one is writing this. Except in the dream of separation, in the believed story that appears as writing.
This writing is an appearance of the infinite appearing as a finite story. This particular story is saying using words that 'this' can NEVER be expressed nor explained with words. It's an unavoidable paradox.

It's nothing to do with an absolute and desperate 'need' ...
Obviously, there is a very strong and desperate 'need' in the writings under the label "dontaskme'. This can be clearly seen here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:08 am it's just the interplay of consciousness in the action of COUNTER-ACTING opposites ...although it's really just one unitary action dreaming difference where there is none. For all is ONE

It's a need that doesn't need to be, but the mind cannot deal with the actual nothingness that it is, so it continually makes up a phantom story about it's existence.

If 'you' say so and believe.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:45 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 am
'I', God, am BEING.

Now explain the ACTUAL ORIGINAL SOURCE of this explanation?
The Mind, and/or the Universe, HERE-NOW.