Reincarnation. Who or what would reincarnate? (explained)

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Reincarnation. Who or what would reincarnate? (explained)

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:11 pm
Again accusing me of some thing.

I SAW this BEFORE, and MORE.

YES, that's right, and this action is a perfect expression of oneness.

So no need to cry baby.

And just so you know...everytime you try to mess up this thread with your nonsense, I will be right behind you cleaning it up for you, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:31 amThrough the experience of BEing the children beings they learn HOW to BE and BE-come the adult BE-ings of the species human BE-ings.

Unfortunately though, because the way be-ing children are, they have absolutely no say in what they experience and thus learn, so they BE-come adult BE-ings just continually on the wrong path, they being a human being has created, and are continually well-wearing that same old path. Children do not sadly learn HOW to BE-come who they Truly ARE and who they are meant to Truly BE. That is; thee One Spiritual BE-ing God.

BE-cause children can only learn from what they experience, and the have yet to experience where human be-ings are BE-ing the Truly loving BE-ings they ARE meant to BE and want to BE, children, sadly and unfortunately, have also not learned HOW to BE-come what the species human be-ings will eventually BE-come and BE one day, anyway.
The above quote is a load of Bullshit lies. So again, I don't agree with you.
I do NOT want 'you' to agree with Me.

The more people disagree with Me, then the MORE I am SHOWING and REVEALING.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am In reality, every dreamt up 'individual mind' is exactly where it's meant to be in every moment, there is no wrong path, because EVERY SINGLE path being experienced is a perfect expression of Oneness.
You are so choosing in what you want to SEE, and then point out and SHOW.

I have continually said ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING is in Its PERFECT position and place RIGHT HERE-NOW.

So, absolutely EVERY this is exactly where it is MEANT TO BE.

What you do not yet seem to understand is Oneness is in the PERFECT POSITION HERE-NOW that if human beings do NOT change the path they are on now, then they will NOT 'be' anymore for much longer.

That 'you' human beings are obviously on the wrong path and destroying your one and only home is EXACTLY and PERFECTLY where Everything as Oneness is MEANT TO BE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am No thing is ever where it should not be at any time or place.
I KNOW. That is WHY I put absolutely Everything is the RIGHT place RIGHT NOW. Human beings are MEANT TO BE on the wrong path they are on now. This is because of the way the human brain thinks and learns. The human brain, and being, could not learn what is actually True and Right if it was not on its last legs of surviving and living.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am Reality is going LIVE right now, there is no time machine to go back and undo a wrong path.
Once again you have SHOWN and PROVEN that what 'you' ASSUME I am saying and meaning is so completely and utterly WRONG.

You are continually doing this over and over again.

Have you ever considered to ask me what I actually mean before you make an ASSUMPTION and JUMP to a CONCLUSION, which is usually completely WRONG anyway?

Maybe if you try it one day? Just ask me for clarification of what I actually mean BEFORE you make us such as these completely wrong, idiotic, and stupid assumptions and conclusions, and let us see what actually happens? It might actually be interesting if just for once you found out what I am actually saying and meaning before you take a guess.

This is the wisdom of true oneness knowledge.

If you say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am All is as it's meant to be in the immediate moment, including the BS liar.

YES, and even the one who considers the "other" a BS liar, and even when they have actually absolutely NO idea at all what the so called "BS liar" is actually meaning. ALL-OF-THIS is EXACTLY where it is ALL-MEANT-BE.

Even when 'I' say I KNOW ALL-OF-THIS can be explained and expressed in and with words is EXACTLY where It is MEANT-TO-BE.

As I say, I am writing this so that human beings will see HOW and in what EXACT part of human evolution they DISCOVERED and LEARNED HOW to evolve out of being just a human being, and evolving into coming-to-BE the True Oneness that 'I' Truly am - God.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:10 pm Also, absolutely EVERY thing in the Universe is natural, so language is as natural as thinking is.
Art is natural - nature is artifical, words are the ARTifical nature of the natural.

A picture speaks without speaking. Speaking of the picture can be interpreted multiple ways , none of which are the actual picture.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:38 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:31 amHow do think ALL adults BE what they BE-come?
But this thread is not talking about BECOMING

It's talking about BEING, who or what is BEING.
But this is ALREADY KNOWN. 'I', God, am BEING.

Contrary to 'your' belief, as I said this can be explained and expressed in words very simply and very easily. As I have just PROVEN.

Remember it is 'you' who said this BEING can NOT be explained nor expressed in words. So, what is 'it' you are actually talking about?

But remember you will NEVER be able to explain it in words.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:38 am The answer is there isn't an answer and yet being is immediately self evident in the direct experience...and that's where the buck stops, everything else is just a conceptual ADD ON an imagined story.

Being does not learn to be,
I KNOW. That is WHY I NEVER said that. Your assumptions are just leading you completely astray, once again.

I said 'you', human beings, learn to be.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:38 am no more than a baby in the womb learns how to grow from seed or learns how to birth itself out into it's mothers arms, or learns how to breathe upon it's arrival...all such actions are just happening to no baby.
AND, as I have also said, if you 'older' human beings look at and listened to the younger ones, then 'you' will learn and understand the Truly IMPORTANT things in Life. The younger the human being is the more KNOWING, or more knowledge of what is Truly right and wrong, they can teach 'you'. 'you' can learn more from a new born human being about Life, and living, then you could even learn, or be taught, from an older human being.

This is BECAUSE they are JUST BEING, and have NOT been influenced nor distorted in any incorrect way.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:38 am This is what is being discussed here, so please try to stay on topic, I know it's difficult for you, but this is my thread so I will direct it and take control of putting it on the right track again when necessary which seems to be all the time lately with certain responses.

LOL you can 'try' as hard as long as you like to put this back on the so called "right track".

But as is ALREADY KNOWN, absolutely EVERY thing is in its PERFECT PLACE right NOW, and so ABSOLUTELY EVERY thing here is on the absolutely RIGHT track ALREADY.

'you' can NEVER derail Me from what 'I' am BEING and DOING HERE-NOW.

'I' am Creating what it IS that we ALL Truly WANT and DESIRE.

'I' am Life, and 'I' am ALWAYS Creating Life EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pm
As I say, I am writing this so that human beings will see HOW and in what EXACT part of human evolution they DISCOVERED and LEARNED HOW to evolve out of being just a human being, and evolving into coming-to-BE the True Oneness that 'I' Truly am - God.
Except you forgot to mention also, that there is ACTUALLY no one discovering, learning, reading, or writing on HOW to do anything.

No one be-comes or comes to BE HERE. BEING IS NEVER NOT HERE.

Except in this conception, the believed story of I

If you have to write about it, then you are stuck in the story of conceptual belief. No such state exists for I

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:45 pmContrary to 'your' belief, as I said this can be explained and expressed in words very simply and very easily. As I have just PROVEN.
Please show this PROVEN that you claim to exist?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:45 pmI said 'you', human beings, learn to be.

NO they do not...'human being' is a thought in the mind of no human being, the thought is null and void of any human qualities which is just more thought, more concepts appearing out of nothingness. Thoughts are as empty as the sky. All learning is a phantom story told by no one believed to be real.

It's the play of empty consciousness appearing full, full of it's own emptiness.

So just had to clean up yet another mess for you.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:45 pmI KNOW. That is WHY I NEVER said that. Your assumptions are just leading you completely astray, once again.
Just so you know. Everything you assume I'm saying is also your assumption of something that I never said at all. So two can play at that game.

And is further proof that this can NEVER be put into words. It can only be silently realised internally, and not be found in some pre-written second hand interpreted artificially written script in the form of knowledge.

Life is going LIVE right now, it's not pre-written. Life is unwritten. To imply it is written is to refer back through memory to that which is DEAD appearing now in living memory, it is to identify with a fantasy story as being real via the false power of belief.

But what is actually going on here is beyond belief.

From belief to clarity.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:31 amI KNOW of 'Universal KNOWING', 'non thought KNOWING', 'Absolute KNOWING', or other sorts of KNOWING, which can be completely unconsciously known, by ALL human beings. But, as soon as this KNOWING becomes known, then it is sub or consciously known in 'thought or thinking', and this be-comes and is knowledge, which is obviously held within thought.
It's not thought or thinking that knows,
I KNOW. That is WHY I said it is NOT.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm for knowledge is a fictional representation of whats actually only ever a presentation presenting itself prior to any 'thought belief' about it.

Talking, which is just sound heard as words - is an appearance within reality which has nothing to say about itself, as it is silent. The universe never tells itself it is the universe.
The Universe could NOT. That is until an intelligent enough species came-to-BE, and then the Universe could tell Its Self, what It actually IS.

What do you think ALL of these words are actually FOR, exactly?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Words have no substance whatsoever except as a believed imaged/imagined thing that is NOT ACTUALLY HERE. Words lead only to misunderstanding the true nature of reality as they serve only as an interpretation via false beliefs that don't exist in reality.
If you believe so, then so be it.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm And so knowledge can only inform the illusory nature of the reality ..for that which is known can know nothing. Watch that video I posted recently on this thread to see this.
But I ALREADY KNOW what thee Truth of things IS.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Reality cannot be adequately and accurately RE-PRESENTED in WORDS as this leads to conflict and symantics and IS NOT what reality ACTUALLY is at all.
If you say and believe so, then this is EXACTLY what 'you' are DOING here now.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm But keep on believing your non-beliefs if what you don't believe but actually do is true.
Once again, you really do NOT have any idea, do 'you'?

That is WHY you do not liked to be asked questions. 'you' really do NOT know what you are talking about here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm It's no coincidence that animals do not talk, or use words to function in the world.
Are human beings animals?

If yes, then okay.

But if no, then okay.

Do human beings talk and use words to function, in order to take and obtain more and more money and resources?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Animals know without knowing, and so do humans,
I have ALREADY CLEARLY STATED: Human beings ALREADY KNOW. They just unconsciously hold this KNOWING. I have also clearly stated: KNOWING is NOT 'thinking'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm but all you do Age is you get totally lost in the conceptual CON that is man-made belief structures, that you then claim to not have.
Have 'you' ever even just stopped for a minute to consider WHY I say I NEVER have any beliefs?

Could it BE be-cause of what the human-made belief-system causes 'you' human beings to think, believe, and do?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Start your own THREAD, and PROVE what you BELIEVE can be put into words for all to see,
I do NOT believe, nor disbelieve, anything.

I KNOW that words are used to SHOW and REVEAL the Truth of things. So, I KNOW that thee Truth can be put into words for all to SEE.

You may have MISSED the part where I informed that I am NOT here in this forum to express what I want to express. I am just here to LEARN how to communicate better, and to provide the evidence, through the words here, of how the Mind and the brain actually work, which will be further proof in what I want to actually write and say one day, somewhere else.

I am not wanting to say any thing to prove any thing. I just want to express the views I have, and how they came to BE. But, if what I eventually want to say and express just happens to prove any thing at all, then so be it. That is just the way that it was meant to BE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm so that you can show that all can understand what is being represented in WORDS ....and lets see if what you claim to be done is actually true...
But you have stated and BELIEVE that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm until you do that, then you are just nothing more than a barking dog.
And that is PERFECTLY FINE with Me.

This is EXACTLY what I want to BE, in your eyes, right here and now.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Prove your claim by action speaking louder than words, or else shut the fuck up.
LOL No matter what I say you can just say, "I disagree", so then that proves 'you' are RIGHT, and 'I' am WRONG, from your perspective.

Absolutely NO human being would say or do anything that countered or falsified their own already held onto strong BELIEFS.

So, I only express what I want to say to those that are Truly interested, and thus Truly OPEN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Or just carry on ooozing an arrogance of the highest level, it's your delusion.
I can only express what I KNOW, or hide IT.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Have you ever started your own thread?
NO.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Or do you just like hijacking other peoples threads ?
If I see people say things as though that are an absolute Truth this is thought to be forever more, then I like to question and/or challenge them on this, to highlight and point out, how the brain 'thinks' it 'knows' things, based on the past experiences of that brain and what is now assumes or believes is true, right, and correct.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm You are a joker, seriously, prove your claim that ALL THIS CAN BE PUT INTO WORDS, or eat your words.

Tell me what your words "ALL THIS" refers to exactly, then I can put "ALL THIS" into words, OBVIOUSLY.

Until then, I have absolutely NO idea what 'your' "ALL THIS" is exactly.

I may KNOW what 'you' may be referring to. But, remember you do NOT even know what 'this' is yet.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:23 pm
You do not need to learn how to exist as YOU JUST DO with no effort required
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:52 pmYes this might be true. But human being do not just EXIST, like every other animal and species does.

If you want to BE a doctor or a lawyer or such, then you have to learn these things.

Actually, human beings have no more purpose or place here in the universe than that of a cockroach.
I NEVER even ever thought of such a ridiculous thing that they have.

It appears that just about any and every thing I say gets instantly misinterpreted as though I am saying and meaning some thing else, which is just about always the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I have said AND meant.

Once again your assumptions, beliefs, and/or jumped to conclusions are leading you further astray, even further.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm This subject thread is NOT talking about a human animal be-coming the great pretender of believing it is something other than what it actually IS..AKA of being a someone or a something.
I KNOW. That is WHY when people do not understand what I am saying and meaning and make up ridiculous assumptions and wrong conclusions, then I point them back onto what I am actually saying and meaning.

For example, human beings do NOT just exist, they do the exact opposite of JUST BEING. This is because of the how the brain is structured and programmed to do.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 pm Please stay on topic and stop derailing this thread with knowledge that is obviously obvious to anyone with a brain cell.

Stop making absolutely and clearly obviously WRONG assumptions and conclusions about what I am actually saying and meaning, and then I will stop telling what thee actual Truth IS.

You wrote (explained?) with the question mark in your thread topic title.

You have obviously absolutely failed to explain Who or what would reincarnate, so I have just explained that it is God (if you like. Of if not, then it is the Universe, Itself) that is just in a continual state of change, or just in continual 'incarnation'. There is nothing that re-incarnates. Incarnation has NEVER stopped to re-incarnate again.

God, Its Self, is literally incarnated in EVERY thing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pmI KNOW that words are used to SHOW and REVEAL the Truth of things. So, I KNOW that thee Truth can be put into words for all to SEE.
In my opinion words can be used only to show there is no way of putting truth of things into words, because words are things, and things do not exist except as concepts which have no actual or real place in reality except as believed.

You are the word, but you do not need to show up to your own show. You do not need to reveal anything about the truth of who you are.

Also, the truth is not SEEN...because there is no thing seeing, you already are the no thing seeing, not the SEEN, for the seen see nothing.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pm
God, Its Self, is literally incarnated in EVERY thing.
Nope, this is WRONG.

God is a concept known, and that which is known does not do anything or know anything.

God or Self is a concept known. A known thing does not incarnate into any thing, because there is no such thing as a thing that knows.

God is not in a thing, there is no thing in a thing. Things are in no thing as mental constructs aka nothings...aka illusions.

From belief to clarity.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pmYou wrote (explained?) with the question mark in your thread topic title.
Only in the context that to explain something that does not exist as a word ironically requires words to explain that non-existing idea.

It's the nature of words to divide the knower and known into two...when in truth they are one...aka no one.

God cannot know it is God because there is only God.

How can one know itself, it would have to split itself in two into knower and known....there is no such split except as believed.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pmSo, I only express what I want to say to those that are Truly interested, and thus Truly OPEN.
But nobody cares except you.

Just to inform you via knowledge...there is here only PRESENCE which is a welcoming OPEN stillness, which is the ground of what we are.

So do carry on speaking to yourself only, for there is no one ELSE who is watching, listening, reading, and writing HERE but YOU.

Just to remind You, myself, I do not have to perfect what I already AM, by showing up to my own show and acting like the great pretender that I AM NOT.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pmI KNOW that words are used to SHOW and REVEAL the Truth of things. So, I KNOW that thee Truth can be put into words for all to SEE.
In my opinion words can be used only to show there is no way of putting truth of things into words, because words are things, and things do not exist except as concepts which have no actual or real place in reality except as believed.
Why would you, and why do you, believe things that have no actual nor real place in reality?

I do not believe any thing.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm You are the word, but you do not need to show up to your own show.
Yes I ALREADY KNOW. That is WHY I keep pointing out that there is NO 'need' to 'you' and "others" when you keep saying things like this.

The fact that there is NO need speaks for itself. 'you' do NOT need to keep repeating it.

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm You do not need to reveal anything about the truth of who you are.
Yes I KNOW, ALREADY.

Why do 'you' feel the 'need' to keep pointing this out by continually saying and writing this in words?

Also, why do you keep ASSUMING that this was even been said here?

Why do you keep making WRONG assumptions?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm Also, the truth is not SEEN...
Once again you have absolutely NO idea NOR clue what the word 'SEEN' means here. This is because you once again are making assumptions and jumping to conclusion, which appear to be absolutely and utterly WRONG, AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm because there is no thing seeing, you already are the no thing seeing, not the SEEN, for the seen see nothing.