Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Greatest I am »

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.
Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4451
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by attofishpi »

What planet do you live on?

In my christian catholic upbringing I never heard one comment against the jews. In fact, we - as children - were forced to hear the drivel of the old testament as well as the new.

Stop being a twat (i know that's impossible, but stop posting ridiculous threads).

You forgot atheists are in the mix on hating jews.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Greatest I am »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:40 am What planet do you live on?

In my christian catholic upbringing I never heard one comment against the jews. In fact, we - as children - were forced to hear the drivel of the old testament as well as the new.

Stop being a twat (i know that's impossible, but stop posting ridiculous threads).

You forgot atheists are in the mix on hating jews.
The question is why and shove your advice to me where you do your thinking. Up your dumb ass.

Regards
DL
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3352
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by HexHammer »

There's no hate for jews as of such, but Israelites and Mossad. The hate started in the 70s where annexation wars began, rebel groups was helped to power etc.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:22 am There's no hate for jews as of such, but Israelites and Mossad. The hate started in the 70s where annexation wars began, rebel groups was helped to power etc.
The hate started a lot longer than 70 years ago and to think so ignores all the Jews persecuted by Christianity prior to that.

Think inquisitions and jihads.

Or do you think the inquisitions and jihads were love motivated instead of hate?

Regards
DL
Scott Mayers
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 am
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Scott Mayers »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.
Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
You're correct about the 'hate' that occurred.

I think that it begun when the Roman Empire had enough of the Middle East's wars against the Temples. Those were designed as meeting places originally for many tribes (and thus many 'cultural' factors associated with them via 'religious' origins") But at the time of the rise of the then Nationalistic extremes occurring, many thought that the Romans were too 'secular' (atheist?) of the acceptance of the Temple and other facilities as blasphemous of the 'aboriginal' tribes still unsettled and not approving of the concept of foreigners taking over the area.

The "Jew", was just likely a generic term for those who wander. When they rose up and rebelled against the Roman encourgement of settlement, they were considered as the terrorist might be today. The final destruction of the Temple began the times when the anger rose to a climax and those who held strong religious affiliation of the foundation of the Jews as a genetic/religious group was high and so for those still affiliated, some from those groups thought to adapt among the Empire by opening the acceptance of the non-genetic related peoples' if only to appeal to them and fit in. Christianity is one of these and were resisted by the more strict Jews of the day who believed in keeping their group pure and apart from the population. This begun the problem.

Due to the nature of the 'wanderer' as traders, they were also thought of as opportunists who took advantage of people by profiteering. They were no different to the Gyptsies (where we get 'Egypt' from) as similar wanderers. And the many schemes people used to make money (or a living) was at odds to the eventual formalization of Christianity. The Christian was a communal movement by mostly poorer people originally as it granted them a passage to heaven rather than just the rich and powerful. As such, they biased the concepts of trade where the thought of a right to exploit others through differences in hidden factors was angering most. Today's concepts of profit through Capitalism would be horrifying to the original Christians for precisely this fact.

Thus the betrayal of those among the Jews who went against the integration through Christianity was interpreted that the Jew was a self-serving, greedy, and manipulative group outside of the adaptation to Christianity.

That's the foundation of the discrimination.
Scott Mayers
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 am
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Scott Mayers »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:40 am What planet do you live on?

In my christian catholic upbringing I never heard one comment against the jews. In fact, we - as children - were forced to hear the drivel of the old testament as well as the new.

Stop being a twat (i know that's impossible, but stop posting ridiculous threads).

You forgot atheists are in the mix on hating jews.
You aren't implying that 'hate' against Jews had been trivial are you? It still helps to discuss these things even if you don't think it existed by the same degree from your own perspective. Understanding how and why people behave this way can help us figure out how to overcome the problems. They are part of all of us. Athiests, of course, are no exception.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4451
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by attofishpi »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:00 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:40 am What planet do you live on?

In my christian catholic upbringing I never heard one comment against the jews. In fact, we - as children - were forced to hear the drivel of the old testament as well as the new.

Stop being a twat (i know that's impossible, but stop posting ridiculous threads).

You forgot atheists are in the mix on hating jews.
You aren't implying that 'hate' against Jews had been trivial are you? It still helps to discuss these things even if you don't think it existed by the same degree from your own perspective. Understanding how and why people behave this way can help us figure out how to overcome the problems. They are part of all of us. Athiests, of course, are no exception.
What da fuck is wrong with U people?

You can't keep categorising people of a certain 'faith' as being some sort of kunt.

We could go on for ever with this group hates this group...eg the Romans and their hatred of Chrisitians in the earlier years.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! GET OVER IT YOU DUMB KUNTS!!

WHAT GOOD DOES THIS DIVISIONAL THREAD SERVE?

Certainly NOT WISDOM

In fact, do you really want to know the IRONY of JUDAISM and this STUPID thread?
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3352
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:54 amThe hate started a lot longer than 70 years ago and to think so ignores all the Jews persecuted by Christianity prior to that.

Think inquisitions and jihads.

Or do you think the inquisitions and jihads were love motivated instead of hate?
Romans persecuted christians and jews, the inquisition also persecuted christians and everybody else so your point is moot.

The jews were excellent bankers since they were not allowed to own any earth, and banking was seen as a sinful business, that's why the hate for jews, but at the same time there was hate for everything and everyone.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Greatest I am »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:18 am [
You're correct about the 'hate' that occurred.

I think that it begun when the Roman Empire had enough of the Middle East's wars against the Temples. Those were designed as meeting places originally for many tribes (and thus many 'cultural' factors associated with them via 'religious' origins") But at the time of the rise of the then Nationalistic extremes occurring, many thought that the Romans were too 'secular' (atheist?) of the acceptance of the Temple and other facilities as blasphemous of the 'aboriginal' tribes still unsettled and not approving of the concept of foreigners taking over the area.

The "Jew", was just likely a generic term for those who wander. When they rose up and rebelled against the Roman encourgement of settlement, they were considered as the terrorist might be today. The final destruction of the Temple began the times when the anger rose to a climax and those who held strong religious affiliation of the foundation of the Jews as a genetic/religious group was high and so for those still affiliated, some from those groups thought to adapt among the Empire by opening the acceptance of the non-genetic related peoples' if only to appeal to them and fit in. Christianity is one of these and were resisted by the more strict Jews of the day who believed in keeping their group pure and apart from the population. This begun the problem.

Due to the nature of the 'wanderer' as traders, they were also thought of as opportunists who took advantage of people by profiteering. They were no different to the Gyptsies (where we get 'Egypt' from) as similar wanderers. And the many schemes people used to make money (or a living) was at odds to the eventual formalization of Christianity. The Christian was a communal movement by mostly poorer people originally as it granted them a passage to heaven rather than just the rich and powerful. As such, they biased the concepts of trade where the thought of a right to exploit others through differences in hidden factors was angering most. Today's concepts of profit through Capitalism would be horrifying to the original Christians for precisely this fact.

Thus the betrayal of those among the Jews who went against the integration through Christianity was interpreted that the Jew was a self-serving, greedy, and manipulative group outside of the adaptation to Christianity.

That's the foundation of the discrimination.
Thanks for agreeing as well as your well put post.

I see an upwards battle for the Jews to remove their ancient stigma, that being that they were wandering murderers as well as profiteering off other peoples. That label is what Joseph Campbell saw in the ancient history.

If they would not been so good at what they did commerce and money lending wise, I think people would not have been so jealous and things would have been a lot better for the Jews.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:58 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:54 amThe hate started a lot longer than 70 years ago and to think so ignores all the Jews persecuted by Christianity prior to that.

Think inquisitions and jihads.

Or do you think the inquisitions and jihads were love motivated instead of hate?
Romans persecuted christians and jews, the inquisition also persecuted christians and everybody else so your point is moot.

The jews were excellent bankers since they were not allowed to own any earth, and banking was seen as a sinful business, that's why the hate for jews, but at the same time there was hate for everything and everyone.
Just the wrong kind of Christian was murdered.

The wrong kind to Christians is anyone who recognizes that a genocidal god is a satanic god, who kills when he could just as easily take the moral high ground and cure.

That included the many Gnostic Christian sects.

Regards
DL
Scott Mayers
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 am
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by Scott Mayers »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:01 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:00 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:40 am What planet do you live on?

In my christian catholic upbringing I never heard one comment against the jews. In fact, we - as children - were forced to hear the drivel of the old testament as well as the new.

Stop being a twat (i know that's impossible, but stop posting ridiculous threads).

You forgot atheists are in the mix on hating jews.
You aren't implying that 'hate' against Jews had been trivial are you? It still helps to discuss these things even if you don't think it existed by the same degree from your own perspective. Understanding how and why people behave this way can help us figure out how to overcome the problems. They are part of all of us. Athiests, of course, are no exception.
What da fuck is wrong with U people?

You can't keep categorising people of a certain 'faith' as being some sort of kunt.

We could go on for ever with this group hates this group...eg the Romans and their hatred of Chrisitians in the earlier years.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! GET OVER IT YOU DUMB KUNTS!!

WHAT GOOD DOES THIS DIVISIONAL THREAD SERVE?

Certainly NOT WISDOM

In fact, do you really want to know the IRONY of JUDAISM and this STUPID thread?
Where's da ball? Go get the ball! Are you a good boy? .....Come on....git the ball, boy!
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm
Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.
yet if you look at the timeline the many Gospels of.......Mark - Matt/Luke.........John and lastly Peter

you see the anit-semitism of those works, shifting the blame from the Romans (Mark) - the Jews - per the time they were written (Judiams was dying out and Christianity was taking over).




Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
Muslims hate Jews due to Israel-48, its a late hatred via politics - and ignores that the Koran affirms "The people of the book" as receiving "Allah's word"
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Post by gaffo »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:18 am
You're correct about the 'hate' that occurred.

I think that it begun when the Roman Empire had enough of the Middle East's wars against the Temples. Those were designed as meeting places originally for many tribes (and thus many 'cultural' factors associated with them via 'religious' origins") But at the time of the rise of the then Nationalistic extremes occurring, many thought that the Romans were too 'secular' (atheist?) of the acceptance of the Temple and other facilities as blasphemous of the 'aboriginal' tribes still unsettled and not approving of the concept of foreigners taking over the area.

The "Jew", was just likely a generic term for those who wander. When they rose up and rebelled against the Roman encourgement of settlement, they were considered as the terrorist might be today. The final destruction of the Temple began the times when the anger rose to a climax and those who held strong religious affiliation of the foundation of the Jews as a genetic/religious group was high and so for those still affiliated, some from those groups thought to adapt among the Empire by opening the acceptance of the non-genetic related peoples' if only to appeal to them and fit in. Christianity is one of these and were resisted by the more strict Jews of the day who believed in keeping their group pure and apart from the population. This begun the problem.

thoughtful post - you know history.

just to note the whole "jews are a tribe by blood" was the mindset of Ezra's work in the OT (and his work predates Christianity BTW - as does Jonah) Jonah was written to shit on Ezra's view of "Jews for the jews only", Jonah's work is universalist, i.e. Jews were the first to "know God" (but being chosen is a responsibility to live up the being God's chosen - as a role model (refer to Amos - here, who slams the mindset of being chosen as a privalege (written 500 yrs prior to Jonah - amos is oldest work in the OT BTW - when most Jews were polytheistic).

Saul (Paul - i use the original name becuase i think he was a dick) - shared the concept of "jews being the lighthouse for the pagans" to show the way for salvation (of course Saul was a christian - who whole theology was that a man was also God's Son - literally (heresy from Judiac views of man and god).

Jonah - as said prior (the whole thing about Jonah sleeping while the "Godless" Pagan fishermen were beside themselves over whether to throw over the sleeping lought to placate Posiden or not, shows that works universal humanism.

and shows it more clearly, when Jonah curses his God for sending him to Niniva here the cows are more worthy than him - wearing sack cloths -------and the very end of the story - Jonah curses the plant that his god made to grow over him to provide shade.

= theme of that work? Jonah is Ezra, and tribal dick, the pagan fishermen though worshing the wrong gods, were better men - and Judiasm mission to the both condemn tribal jewish assholes, while promoting judiasm as the "True religon" - "first to the Jews then to the Gentiles" - to quote the dick Saul.........sentiment is fine, just the author Saul is a dick. lol.
Post Reply