Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Time can be observed as a tautology of particles into various shapes and forms (ie how carbon forms all life forms).

Time can thus be viewed as a material, with multiple materials forming multiple dimensions.

Theoretically a point zero dimension can be created to mine "time" from other dimensions as a non localized fuel source by opening up "time tunnels". Dually these time tunnels can be opened to specific key time/space localities where certain key events can be written and rewritten thus allowing form multiple reinterpretations of the relative future.

All of this would occur under a much larger timezone.
henry quirk

Re: Point Zero Tunneling and "Time" Mining

Post by henry quirk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:28 am Time can be observed as a tautology of particles into various shapes and forms (ie how carbon forms all life forms).

Time can thus be viewed as a material, with multiple materials forming multiple dimensions.

Theoretically a point zero dimension can be created to mine "time" from other dimensions as a non localized fuel source by opening up "time tunnels". Dually these time tunnels can be opened to specific key time/space localities where certain key events can be written and rewritten thus allowing form multiple reinterpretations of the relative future.

The Timelords most surely would object. The Daleks too would take a dim view. Faction Paradox, on the other hand, would approve.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:28 am Time can be observed as a tautology of particles into various shapes and forms (ie how carbon forms all life forms).

Give it up johndoe, you've been supplanted by a bigger and better loon. :lol:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

93C25C7D-FDE9-443F-8278-77A887D8B600.jpeg
93C25C7D-FDE9-443F-8278-77A887D8B600.jpeg (31.47 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 am

And who is that?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:51 am
Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 am

And who is that?
Please note: Eodnhoj7 doesn't object to bein' called a loon, he only wonders who the bigger & better loon is... :thumbsup:
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 am
Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 am Give it up johndoe, you've been supplanted by a bigger and better loon. :lol:
And who is that?
Please note: Eodnhoj7 doesn't object to bein' called a loon, he only wonders who the bigger & better loon is... :thumbsup:
I don't object or affirm anything. Remember arising uk's continuous "why don't you post recent sources saying particles are 99.999% empty....oh wait you can't..." debacle...and how that ended (ie me posting multiple sources and him shutting up)?

No I am looking for a philosopher that either knows more and/or can actually hold himself up to questioning...the forum is getting stagnant.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 am
henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 am

And who is that?
I don't object or affirm anything. Remember arising uk's continuous "why don't you post recent sources saying particles are 99.999% empty....oh wait you can't..." debacle...and how that ended (ie me posting multiple sources and him shutting up)?

No I am looking for a philosopher that either knows more and/or can actually hold himself up to questioning...the forum is getting stagnant.
Nah. There's a whole whack of in-forum stuff I don't follow. That there is one of the threads/debates I'm ignorant of.

Well, that ain't me.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: I don't object or affirm anything. Remember arising uk's continuous "why don't you post recent sources saying particles are 99.999% empty....oh wait you can't..." debacle...and how that ended (ie me posting multiple sources and him shutting up)?
Oh! I'd forgotten about that as I was just flabbergasted at the actual links you posted after you accused me of not posting an academic link even tho' mine was a from a professor of Physics. Thanks for reminding me, I'll get back on it but just as a taster, it appears that you just google links and don't bother reading them as at least two were just recopys of the one that had some merit but even that one made some major cavets about what it said.
What a strange coincidence this started to occur just after you joined?
Last edited by Arising_uk on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
And who is that?
That convinces me that he's just your sock-puppet. :lol:
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:28 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
And who is that?
That convinces me that he's just your sock-puppet. :lol:
Still waiting for your "response" to your links without having to reduce your massive intellect to ad-hominums. :D
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Like most of the loons here you really need to understand what an ad hominum is.

I gave you the gist of it but will get around to it when I can be bothered but thanks for the reminder.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 am Like most of the loons here you really need to understand what an ad hominum is.
Does it mean after death u get reborn as a poofter?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:28 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 am Like most of the loons here you really need to understand what an ad hominum is.
HA!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:
You don't get reborn after death. :roll: