How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 am The only solution to this human problem ....
What human problem?
The illusory problem believed to be real by no one.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Dontaskme »

Coming back to the OP of what this topic is actually about.

''How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God''

Is like saying a machine can know it's maker.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 amYou did not address my full argument but merely jumped in and spew all sorts of nonsense.

I don't give a damn there is no-you, no-dontaskme, whatever.

In the situation of a madman-X, regardless of no-you, presence or whatever, what is critical is that empirical-physical-mental mad person who can simply take a machine gun and kill as many people due to his deranged brain/mind.
I am adressing our argument. You are saying there is a person who owns a brain, and that this brain is a deranged brain and that this deranged brain creates the delusion of God, and that belief makes this brain mentally ill.

However, our argument is pointless, ...as I'm saying the opposite, in that the brain has absolutely no knowledge of any such claims.

The statement I'm making is something entirely different to what you are making, which you are not hearing. I hear what you are saying, but I'm saying what you are saying is wrong. But you prefer to cling to your wrong because to you it is right....so there is nothing that can be argued about it really can there..there's no real argument here is there? ...there's just your opinion believed to be right...and same goes for my opinion.

.

If what you say is true and real that Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God which then goes on to machine gun down non-believers of this delusion, then all you are saying is the BRAIN is a deranged killer who also makes up non-existent entities known as God and then kills for this God. And then BELIEVES in it's own contrived delusion.

So you are not really saying people kill other people - you are saying the deranged BRAIN kills other people.


So in actual fact according to your logic...brains are killers. Brains are what is responsible for all claims of knowledge.

Well, all I can say in response to this nonsense is that it's very lucky that there was never any brain ever used in creating that brain you claim to exist.

.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4138
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:42 am How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God
How's this for a delusion?

It's a work in progress, but I am certain U will NOT under_stand. :- www.andrewseas.com
.
.
.
Vowel Of The Sage
Attachments
brd_alphabet.jpg
brd_alphabet.jpg (63.91 KiB) Viewed 364 times
User avatar
RCSaunders
Posts: 2078
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:43 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 am The only solution to this human problem ....
What human problem?
The illusory problem believed to be real by no one.
If it's not a real problem, that is, if it's only illusory, why would it need a solution?
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4449
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:06 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 amYou did not address my full argument but merely jumped in and spew all sorts of nonsense.

I don't give a damn there is no-you, no-dontaskme, whatever.

In the situation of a madman-X, regardless of no-you, presence or whatever, what is critical is that empirical-physical-mental mad person who can simply take a machine gun and kill as many people due to his deranged brain/mind.
I am adressing our argument. You are saying there is a person who owns a brain, and that this brain is a deranged brain and that this deranged brain creates the delusion of God, and that belief makes this brain mentally ill.

However, our argument is pointless, ...as I'm saying the opposite, in that the brain has absolutely no knowledge of any such claims.

The statement I'm making is something entirely different to what you are making, which you are not hearing. I hear what you are saying, but I'm saying what you are saying is wrong. But you prefer to cling to your wrong because to you it is right....so there is nothing that can be argued about it really can there..there's no real argument here is there? ...there's just your opinion believed to be right...and same goes for my opinion.

.

If what you say is true and real that Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God which then goes on to machine gun down non-believers of this delusion, then all you are saying is the BRAIN is a deranged killer who also makes up non-existent entities known as God and then kills for this God. And then BELIEVES in it's own contrived delusion.

So you are not really saying people kill other people - you are saying the deranged BRAIN kills other people.

So in actual fact according to your logic...brains are killers. Brains are what is responsible for all claims of knowledge.

Well, all I can say in response to this nonsense is that it's very lucky that there was never any brain ever used in creating that brain you claim to exist.
You are talking nonsense again.

This is what you are claiming;

Brain with Legs and Arms with Machine Gun
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/human-b ... 107605.jpg

Something like;

Image

You are claiming 'brains' with legs and arms like above and can go on to kill others.
This is stupidity.

Obviously when we refer to the acts of the brain/mind, it implies the whole living person is involved and not just the "brain" only.

In your case [the physical person labelled 'Dontaskme'], it is your damaged brain/mind that duped you in making you claim 'there is no you.'
It is this [physical person with a pussy labelled 'Dontaskme' which is delusional.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:43 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:06 am
What human problem?
The illusory problem believed to be real by no one.
If it's not a real problem, that is, if it's only illusory, why would it need a solution?
All illusory problems need illusory solutions.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:17 am
You are claiming 'brains' with legs and arms like above and can go on to kill others.
This is stupidity.

Obviously when we refer to the acts of the brain/mind, it implies the whole living person is involved and not just the "brain" only.

You are the one claiming it is the brain that creates the delusion of God - an entity that when believed in goes on to follow that entities instructions to act out certain events.
What you are claiming is that the brain instructs the attached body parts to act out particular scenarios. Again, the brain according to this claim is wholly responsible for all human actions. You are also claiming that when a particular region of the brain is damaged there is the appearance of malfunction that is not considered normal activity by the brains that are not malfunctioning, so this malfunction is labeled crazy or insane, even though this malfunction is just another appearance that just happens to happen through no fault of the organism in that it's just the way it's appearing or manifesting.
And it does not matter how many times you care to repeat your deluded moronic mantra that there is a person inside the brain who is the delusional one it will make no difference or affect the fact that this assumption is WRONG. Such assumptions is the playing into the same trap you accuse others of doing when they make up Gods.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:17 amIn your case [the physical person labelled 'Dontaskme'], it is your damaged brain/mind that duped you in making you claim 'there is no you.'
It is this [physical person with a pussy labelled 'Dontaskme' which is delusional.
This claim is also delusional. You are caught up in the same net of nonsense that you accuse others of having when they too falsely identify with the thought of God being some thing in and of itself separate from the thinker. In truth,there is no thinker seperate from the thought. In other words there is no person with a malfunctioning brain except the idea. What is an idea? I have no idea.

The brain is functioning as either a malfunctioning brain or it's perfectly preforming. In other words it is the brain that brains, it is the brain walking, talking, living, dying and functioning as and through it's own self created reality. All sensations appear in a myriad of ways and are labeled in order to identify them as a particular sensation. But no body has ever seen a sensation. Everything KNOWN is known, never SEEN.

All I am doing is running through your claim in the opening post using words to explain how that OP is possible. All you have done is said the brain DID IT...this is no different than those who say God did it. Except a different word is being used. This is what I am trying to point out to you.
And when that is pointed out to you, you then reject it as being nonsense, so I guess you either do not know what the heck you are talking about or you are just talking about what you believe you know but really don't and pretend to know and so you'll say it anyway because your belief is the only way you can make sense of your world. The point is we all do it, we all believe in the stories we tell ourselves, we make up stories about what we think we know simply because we are NOTHING without our stories.



And that is just half the story, the other half is that the brain knows nothing of such knowledge whatsoever.

.

The idea that we exist as a separate entity has been born out of language. This language has become knowledge. Knowledge requires a knower which is just more knowledge and that knower then enjoys and likes to indulge in it's own created game of word wizardry in order to attempt what is otherwise in all actuality totally unknowable and ineffable.

.

And that is why animals are luckier than humans. Animals take only what they need from life, but humans take more than they need. Humans are essentially a need that does not need to be. But humans love their suffering else they would stop breeding. Knowledge informs there is a knower and the knower is born to suffer it's knowledge. There is no escape.

.
User avatar
RCSaunders
Posts: 2078
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:43 am

The illusory problem believed to be real by no one.
If it's not a real problem, that is, if it's only illusory, why would it need a solution?
All illusory problems need illusory solutions.
The question is not what kind of solution is needed. The question is why is a solution needed. There's nothing at stake.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8481
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:47 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 pm
If it's not a real problem, that is, if it's only illusory, why would it need a solution?
All illusory problems need illusory solutions.
The question is not what kind of solution is needed. The question is why is a solution needed. There's nothing at stake.
There are no problems or solutions or questions or answers except in this conception. Appearing as a story born of sound and symbolic language known as knowledge spoken, or written and read by NOTHING.

.
User avatar
RCSaunders
Posts: 2078
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:

Re: How Our Brain Creates Delusion Of God

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:04 am There are no problems or solutions or questions or answers except in this conception. Appearing as a story born of sound and symbolic language known as knowledge spoken, or written and read by NOTHING.
Nobody can argue with that!
Post Reply