THE HOLOGRAPHIC NATURE OF REALITY AND HOW THE MONETARY SYSTEM IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE SAME PROCESS

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

roydop

THE HOLOGRAPHIC NATURE OF REALITY AND HOW THE MONETARY SYSTEM IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE SAME PROCESS

Post by roydop »

Money can be seen as the potential for action. It is a metaphor, a holographic piece, of the fundamental process of the evolution of consciousness. What is happening at the fundamental levels of consciousness is manifest as what is happening with the world's financial system.

Broadly, the moving off of the gold standard in 1971 is metaphor/manifestation of the point when human consciousness separated from the physical realm (natural cycles/law) and moved to a human, thought-based system. Detaching from the solid, relatively unchanging base of physicality, unnatural, exponential growth began, and is now out of control.

Everything that is recorded and replayed on a screen is an attempt to keep the natural cycle, which is concluding, going. This results in an artificially created extension of the natural order/cycle. The mechanism through which this is occurring is a Ponzi scheme. No longer having a solid base from which to grow, the system begins to cycle in onto itself, cannibalizing itself. This creates a feedback loop that quickly collapses back into itself.

This is manifest in the stock exchange. A corporation is a representation of a company, it's identity/ego. Shares in that corporation is a further representation of the health of that identity. Almost all of the rise in value of the stock market since the crash of 2008 is from corporations (ie: Apple, Amazon) are a result not of organic growth, but of the company buying back it's own shares. This is the cannibalistic self-enforcing feedback loop mentioned above.

In the same way that human consciousness is artificially extending the cycle of experiences via everything displayed on a screen, the central banks are printing money at an exponential rate to try to keep the (unteathered to gold/physicality) financial system from dying.

It is like sitting on a swing and wanting to only swing up. The system has gone as high as it can under it's own power and now (at the 2008 collapse) it naturally is swinging back. What the central banks are doing is giving an "underduck" in an attempt to prevent the natural order of the Tao.

The immediate collapse of the entire financial system is imminent.
Walker

Re: THE HOLOGRAPHIC NATURE OF REALITY AND HOW THE MONETARY SYSTEM IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE SAME PROCESS

Post by Walker »

Great. Won't that just screw up the day.

Hey, how about that climate.
SpheresOfBalance

Re: THE HOLOGRAPHIC NATURE OF REALITY AND HOW THE MONETARY SYSTEM IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE SAME PROCESS

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

roydop wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 pm Money can be seen as the potential for action. It is a metaphor, a holographic piece, of the fundamental process of the evolution of consciousness. What is happening at the fundamental levels of consciousness is manifest as what is happening with the world's financial system.

Broadly, the moving off of the gold standard in 1971 is metaphor/manifestation of the point when human consciousness separated from the physical realm (natural cycles/law) and moved to a human, thought-based system. Detaching from the solid, relatively unchanging base of physicality, unnatural, exponential growth began, and is now out of control.

Everything that is recorded and replayed on a screen is an attempt to keep the natural cycle, which is concluding, going. This results in an artificially created extension of the natural order/cycle. The mechanism through which this is occurring is a Ponzi scheme. No longer having a solid base from which to grow, the system begins to cycle in onto itself, cannibalizing itself. This creates a feedback loop that quickly collapses back into itself.

This is manifest in the stock exchange. A corporation is a representation of a company, it's identity/ego. Shares in that corporation is a further representation of the health of that identity. Almost all of the rise in value of the stock market since the crash of 2008 is from corporations (ie: Apple, Amazon) are a result not of organic growth, but of the company buying back it's own shares. This is the cannibalistic self-enforcing feedback loop mentioned above.

In the same way that human consciousness is artificially extending the cycle of experiences via everything displayed on a screen, the central banks are printing money at an exponential rate to try to keep the (unteathered to gold/physicality) financial system from dying.

It is like sitting on a swing and wanting to only swing up. The system has gone as high as it can under it's own power and now (at the 2008 collapse) it naturally is swinging back. What the central banks are doing is giving an "underduck" in an attempt to prevent the natural order of the Tao.

The immediate collapse of the entire financial system is imminent.
Money is a replacement for the prehistoric club. It allows 90 pound weaklings with coke bottle glasses to be just as vicious as their prehistoric counterparts.

Money is a substitute for those things that humans really need, so that one can amass those substitutes for the purpose of false power and control.

In fact if the crap hit the fan and all government rule was brought to it's knees, those with paper money would simply have kindling for a fire, and not have any means to feed themselves, unless they reverted back to being hunter/gathers, because surely farmers wouldn't accept green paper kindling when wooden kindling was easily obtainable.

It's a falsehood, actually worthless from the universal perspective.

Only selfish plastic men that buy into the deception would buy into it's supposed worth.

From my perspective, It's like a vestigial organ, archaic, antiquated, and long overdue to be eliminated from the civilization of a truly advanced species.
henry quirk

SoB

Post by henry quirk »

Let's say money (real money backed by gold and the fake money that took real money's place) gets phased out.

How do folks transact?

Do they transact?

How do folks exchange 'value'?

Barter?

'To each according to need, from each according to ability'?
SpheresOfBalance

Re: SoB

henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:25 am Let's say money (real money backed by gold and the fake money that took real money's place) gets phased out.

How do folks transact?

Do they transact?

Barter?

From my perspective those concerns are meaningless, but then remember that I'm talking about an advanced species. That you can't make sence of it kinda puts you in your place.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:39 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:25 am Let's say money (real money backed by gold and the fake money that took real money's place) gets phased out.

How do folks transact?

Do they transact?

Barter?

From my perspective those concerns are meaningless, but then remember that I'm talking about an advanced species. That you can't make sence of it kinda puts you in your place.
Without money, without exchange: how will the pussy-folk eat?
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 am

How do folks transact?

Do they transact?

Barter?

You seem to be capable of living off the land, am I right? That's something to consider, because as an aircrewman I was taught how to do such. But I'm not necessarily referring to de-evolution, so to speak, though I see the term as a misnomer. I'm looking to a more advanced society. A civilization of 100% equality. One of no avarice or selfishness.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:21 am
You seem to be capable of living off the land, am I right? That's something to consider, because as an aircrewman I was taught how to do such. But I'm not necessarily referring to de-evolution, so to speak, though I see the term as a misnomer. I'm looking to a more advanced society. A civilization of 100% equality. One of no avarice or selfishness.
"A civilization of 100% equality": how do we get there?
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:26 am

Well let's face it, the maturity level of most of the people here would never qualify for such an endeavour, not to mention the rest of the worlds current population.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:47 am
Well let's face it, the maturity level of most of the people here would never qualify for such an endeavour, not to mention the rest of the worlds current population.
Then we're stuck with what we got, yeah?
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Defeatist attitude, surely! But then you tote a spear and shotgun! That speaks volumes! Can you say fear?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:13 pm
Defeatist attitude, surely! But then you tote a spear and shotgun! That speaks volumes! Can you say fear?
Not at all! I just make the best of what i have while you pine uselessly for a world you admit can't exist.
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Not at all! I just make the best of what i have while you pine uselessly for a world you admit can't exist.
Obviously you jump to conclusions, only asking the simplest questions, not liking their simple answers. A reflection of you that you see??? Spear and shotgun in hand??? :lol:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 pm
Obviously you jump to conclusions, only asking the simplest questions, not liking their simple answers. A reflection of you that you see??? Spear and shotgun in hand??? :lol:
I don't jump; i go where your answers lead. And: ain't nuthin' about my simple questions obligates you to answer simply.
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:37 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 pm

I don't jump; i go where your answers lead. And: ain't nuthin' about my simple questions obligates you to answer simply.
Yet you see your responses as solid??? :lol:

We can never know what we don't know, can we HQ? :lol: