Can a man really turn into a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Can a man really turn into a woman?

Gender is fluid, mutable, interchangeable, just a social construct (yes).
22%
Gender is fixed, immutable, not subject to change, sumthin' concretely intrinsic to the person (no).
78%

Total votes: 9

gaffo

Re: Can a man really turn into a woman?

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:12 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:14 am I used to be a doppleganger to Art Garfunkel of olden times. when i had hair, it was the same as his "blond fro".

of course he like i lost most if it, he 20 yrs before me - being 20 yrs older.

we still have the "same face" -lol

as does Prince Harry - same face as me and Art (art is a little closer to me - 95- vs 80 percent) - Harry to his benefit of being 20 or so yrs younger than me still has most of his hair,

lol.
Paul Simon was my girlhood crush, along with Dudley Moore. Apparently I had a thing about dark haired dwarfs :D

Paul Simon - very good voice, and one of the best songwriters of all time (up there with with Crisopherson(sp), Dillon, and Young - but for some reason not appreciated as such today ;-/.

though i will say IMO - he was better when he was with Art (like how The Beatles were better than any of those 4 alone). somehow the sum is more than the parts sometimes WRT to musical groups.

same with SCN & Y (crosby still nash and young) - those 4 were better as a group than as solo acts.

same can be said for The Eagles too.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:00 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:14 am I used to be a doppleganger to Art Garfunkel of olden times. when i had hair, it was the same as his "blond fro".

of course he like i lost most if it, he 20 yrs before me - being 20 yrs older.

we still have the "same face" -lol

as does Prince Harry - same face as me and Art (art is a little closer to me - 95- vs 80 percent) - Harry to his benefit of being 20 or so yrs younger than me still has most of his hair,

lol.
Paul Simon was my girlhood crush, along with Dudley Moore. Apparently I had a thing about dark haired dwarfs :D

Paul Simon - very good voice, and one of the best songwriters of all time (up there with with Crisopherson(sp), Dillon, and Young - but for some reason not appreciated as such today ;-/.

though i will say IMO - he was better when he was with Art (like how The Beatles were better than any of those 4 alone). somehow the sum is more than the parts sometimes WRT to musical groups.

same with SCN & Y (crosby still nash and young) - those 4 were better as a group than as solo acts.

same can be said for The Eagles too.
Can a man really turn into Art Garfunkel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUd71o9nWGM
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

That doesn't make sense, Veggie, because little men tend to have little penises and you intimated above that you would be a woman who prefers her men to have big dicks !! :D Is that true ?

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Dachshund wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:24 pm

That doesn't make sense, Veggie, because little men tend to have little penises and you intimated above that you would be a woman who prefers her men to have big dicks !! :D Is that true ?

Dachshund
I said 'girlhood', and the height of the man has nothing to do with the size of his penis. Plus, I didn't 'intimate' anything--I only made an observation, although most of the men I've found most attractive throughout my life have been on the short side. Give me a Dustin Hoffman over a 'the rock' any day.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

It's not a black and white issue. When it comes to that question it is not simply yes or no! There are myriad shades of grey. Once you are familiar with the term: hermaphrodite, and psycho sexual determining factors, both in all their permutations, you'll have your answer. Which is largely that it all depends on the particulars in any particular case.

You should know, observing all that is life on planet earth, that everything is variable.
henry quirk

SoB

Post by henry quirk »

"It's not a black and white issue."

Yes, it is. Men can pretend to be, or be deluded and think they are, women, but cannot actually become women. Women can pretend to be, or be deluded and think they are, men, but cannot actually become men.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:48 pm

I said 'girlhood', and the height of the man has nothing to do with the size of his penis.
How would YOU know, Veggie ? I can't imagine you've ever seen one ?! (Except, maybe in a "National Geographic" magazine or something like that). Ha, Ha, Ha :D

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Dachshund wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:28 pm

I said 'girlhood', and the height of the man has nothing to do with the size of his penis.
How would YOU know, Veggie ? I can't imagine you've ever seen one ?! (Except, maybe in a "National Geographic" magazine or something like that). Ha, Ha, Ha :D

Dachshund
'Imagine' what you like. I 'imagine' you can't get it up unless you put a Hitler mask on your weiner.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dachshund wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Dachshund
Male dick size is not related to one's height, nor his race, nor the size of his hands nor feet.

I'm white, have small feet, but large hands (odd that my hands are large but feet small - DNA is odd indeed) , and am tall.

If "feet small" means my willy is 4".

then my "large hands" means my willy is 8"

but I'm white! -so small willy - 4"

but i'm tall! - so willy is 8".

-------------

sorry chump, but it does not work that way, and there is no "outside marker" for willy size. plenty of short asians with small hands and feet with big dicks, and likewise a shitload of tall blacks what big hands and big feet sporting a 4 incher.

--I'm just glad i'm not a girl in this regard, because i think to be one that imagines her tall dark and handsome black man is sporting a reflection per his willy as a the same of the rest of his physique will be dissapointed, and vise versa (gal negating/ignoring) the short asian with small hands and/or feet.

their loss.

I'm tall, and white, with small feet and large................hands also.

why no clue, but glad for it.

nor do I affirm your "theory" on a man's members size.

--------

the only way to know is to see it, all the rest is bullshit!
gaffo

Re: SoB

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:46 pm "It's not a black and white issue."
I thought you are refering to member size difference per race (which is small - 1/8th inch). the cultural assumption of black men with 2" more is fiction.

yes larger, but 1/16th of culture convention.

then i saw you are refering to "Gender"............and so not interested in subject.
henry quirk wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:46 pm Yes, it is. Men can pretend to be, or be deluded and think they are, women, but cannot actually become women. Women can pretend to be, or be deluded and think they are, men, but cannot actually become men.
agreed.

refer to my above to my missconstrude(sp) ness and disinterest in "gender".

peace Sir.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:00 pm
Dachshund wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:28 pm

Dachshund
'Imagine' what you like. I 'imagine' you can't get it up unless you put a Hitler mask on your weiner.
;-) thinking optimistically

well said Madam.
henry quirk

Re: SoB

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:31 am
henry quirk wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:46 pm "It's not a black and white issue."
I thought you are refering to member size difference per race (which is small - 1/8th inch). the cultural assumption of black men with 2" more is fiction.

yes larger, but 1/16th of culture convention.

then i saw you are refering to "Gender"............and so not interested in subject.
henry quirk wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:46 pm Yes, it is. Men can pretend to be, or be deluded and think they are, women, but cannot actually become women. Women can pretend to be, or be deluded and think they are, men, but cannot actually become men.
agreed.

refer to my above to my missconstrude(sp) ness and disinterest in "gender".

peace Sir.
:peace:
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:06 pm

Nothing wrong with bald. Baldness doesn't make an attractive man less attractive, but it can make an unattractive man even less attractive :D

Going bald just means you're really clever, Gaffo. It happened because your brain grew so big that it pushed all of your hair out. :D

PS: I'll tell you an ancient medicinal remedy for growing back your hair that I learned from an aboriginal tribal elder.(1) Get a pot and do a poo in it, then(2) add in 6 addled duck eggs and a handful of desert sand. Now (3) mix up the poo and eggs and sand into a thick paste and apply the paste to your bald head. (4) Next put a tight woollen ski mask on to keep the paste firmly pressed in place on your scalp. Finally (5) lock yourself in a small dark room for 7 days and nights,( abstain from any masturbating !), and hum the mantra Oooooom Ommmm Ommmmmm continually. At the end of the week you will have you hair back !!!!

Dachshund
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dachshund wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:13 pm

Nothing wrong with bald. Baldness doesn't make an attractive man less attractive, but it can make an unattractive man even less attractive :D

Going bald just means you're really clever, Gaffo. It happened because your brain grew so big that it pushed all of your hair out. :D

PS: I'll tell you an ancient medicinal remedy for growing back your hair that I learned from an aboriginal tribal elder.(1) Get a pot and do a poo in it, then(2) add in 6 addled duck eggs and a handful of desert sand. Now (3) mix up the poo and eggs and sand into a thick paste and apply the paste to your bald head. (4) Next put a tight woollen ski mask on to keep the paste firmly pressed in place on your scalp. Finally (5) lock yourself in a small dark room for 7 days and nights,( abstain from any masturbating !), and hum the mantra Oooooom Ommmm Ommmmmm continually. At the end of the week you will have you hair back !!!!

Dachshund
I don't strive to be clever (one upmanship).

only to be more wise that i was yesterday.

Wisdom is my goal, nothing else, i do not give 2 shits about being clever.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:30 pm
Dachshund wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:13 pm

Dachshund
I don't strive to be clever (one upmanship).

only to be more wise that i was yesterday.

Wisdom is my goal, nothing else, i do not give 2 shits about being clever.
The idiot quoted the wrong person anyway :roll: