The problem with religious critique, logic, reasons, truth-seeking, argumentation, and debate.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The problem with religious critique, logic, reasons, truth-seeking, argumentation, and debate.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:55 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:02 pm

The truth self doesn't ask questions, questions can only pertain to a false self.
Now this is one of the greatest "self-justifications" that I have heard.

Thee True Self asks 'you', false selfs, questions to gauge just how much 'you' actually KNOW or not.
But like I've already told you umpteen times, I'm not interested in knowing what I already KNOW
But 'you' can NOT speak FOR thee True Self.

And we can easily PROVE your "already told you umpteen times" statements as being FALSE, so WHY do you continue saying these FALSE things?

How many more times do you want me to inform you of this?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pmThee True Self also asks questions to 'you', false selfs, to SEE how OPEN and Honest or NOT you REALLY ARE.
Not when that openess is fully dissolved into the ultimate wide open space that it already is, there is no more need to know anymore.
Like I keep saying to you, I already KNOW
KNOW 'what' EXACTLY?

You have PROVEN ALREADY that 'you' do NOT know.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pmI do NOT care if I bore 'you' or not.
And I do not care if you do not care or not that you bore me.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pmHOW 'you' respond or how 'you' do not respond is what I am SEEKING, LOOKING AT, and really CONCERNED about.
I do not care about your concern, you do not exist in my life, only I exist in my life.
This attitude if VERY CLEAR in your writings.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pmThe reason 'you', human beings, are still NOT living in peace and harmony, when this is written is because of what 'you' say and tell 'yourselves' and what 'you' do not say and tell 'yourselves'.
But this is just your own projected bullshit. You have no idea about how other humans think and feel about themselves. For all you know everyone is living in their own peace and harmony, you simply don't know that.
LOL

'you' really are NOT very 'wide-eyed' nor OPEN at all are you?

If 'you' even thought this was even somewhat true, then that just SHOWS how CLOSED and narrow a view of things you really have.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:02 pmI've told you I'm not interested in more more more unlike YOU :shock:
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pmThis is because 'you' are stuck, stuck, stuck, in your OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS of what is true and right.
You don't actually know that, you are just assuming it.
But I am NOT assuming this. you have ALREADY PROVEN this to be true.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:55 pm Like I keep repeating this to you, I already KNOW what you are trying to tell me.
And I have ALREADY challenged you to provide what it is that you think you ALREADY KNOW what I am trying to tell you.

Have you forgotten that you completely AND utterly FAILED the challenge?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:55 pmI'm certainly not stuck as much as you would love to believe and think that is true.
But I do NOT believe any thing.

SHOW 'us' how 'you' are NOT stuck in your OWN BELIEFS by STOP contradicting.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pmIf you can NOT back up what you claim, then that is no big deal. That is just thee Truth of things.
Again, I'm not claiming anything, so nothing to back up.
Are you SURE you are NOT claiming ANY thing?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:55 pmI've already explained why and how to you this so many times, but you keep forgetting what I've said, and so there is nothing I can do about that, you'll just have to keep believing your own bullshit over and over again and repeating it to yourself until your last breath.

But what is it that you BELIEVE I have actually said here?

I am NOT the one stating that there is NO self, nor any other ridiculous claims.

Re: The problem with religious critique, logic, reasons, truth-seeking, argumentation, and debate.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:07 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Now why are you asking me, I thought you said all this is very easy and simple to explain and understand, so now what, have you already forgotten what you said earlier, oh my, this is so amusing.

Just because I KNOW just how simple and easy THIS is to understand and explain, this has NOTHING to do with 'you' using the 'IT' word, and me just asking you a clarifying question about it, to SEE what response you give.
But why care about other responses if you already know all this?
Have you forgotten that I want to learn how to communicate with 'you', human beings, better?

Also, If a person uses the 'it' word, then I do NOT necessarily KNOW 100% for sure what they are actually referring to.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmYou start off by asking me a question, but because you have NO real interest in knowing "another's" point of view, you carried on with what you have here.
But how can I ask you a question, if there is no self but self alone, I'm only talking to myself remember?
But that is ONLY what 'you' BELIEVE is true. It is NOT necessarily the actual Truth of things. Will you EVER comprehend and understand this FACT?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pm If, however, 'you' REALLY WANTED to KNOW why I was asking 'you' the question, then I would have told you. But considering you do NOT really want to know, I will just let you guess.
But I don't want to know anything from you, I already KNOW the SELF. So just for the record, I am going to stop using question marks in all my writing because it's obviously causing you to respond.
But I did NOT respond because you used a question mark. I responded because you started writing a question.

If the Truth be KNOWN, you NEVER even used a question mark anyway. So, how you diverge so often and so far from the mark is truly astonishing.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmBut what I find really interesting is just HOW 'you' manage to deflect away completely from answering the actual question.
Then why don't you just stop asking questions to me what I cannot answer for you.
But you COULD answer them. Have you heard of Honesty?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:07 pmSurely only you can answer your own questions about your own self, if not that's like you wanting to wipe your arse for you when you can obviously do that yourself.
Are 'you' able to focus?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmSEE when the readers are to LOOK BACK over our conversations they will SEE that you rarely, if ever, answer the actual question I ask you.
That's right they will see it, it's all here in black and white, so what? is the world going to come to an end now?

NO, but I will have ALL the EVIDENCE and PROOF here, in black and white, to back up and support what I claim.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Now this is one of the greatest "self-justifications" that I have heard.

Thee True Self asks 'you', false selfs, questions to gauge just how much 'you' actually KNOW or not.
But like I've already told you umpteen times, I'm not interested in knowing what I already KNOW

And we can easily PROVE your "already told you umpteen times" statements as being FALSE, so WHY do you continue saying these FALSE things?
No one is speaking, how many more times do you want me to say that to you.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmHow many more times do you want me to inform you of this?
As many times as you want, it will make no difference to the fact there is no one doing this.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmKNOW 'what' EXACTLY?
KNOW SELF
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmYou have PROVEN ALREADY that 'you' do NOT know.
There is no SELF to prove there is self or not. There's just knowing.
Well at least we got that mess cleared up then.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmLOL

You can only know you, not me, please stop projecting your own thoughts as if they were mine.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmIf 'you' even thought this was even somewhat true, then that just SHOWS how CLOSED and narrow a view of things you really have.
More bullshit projection, yawn!
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:02 pmI've told you I'm not interested in more more more unlike YOU :shock:

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmBut I am NOT assuming this. you have ALREADY PROVEN this to be true.
No, I have not.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmAnd I have ALREADY challenged you to provide what it is that you think you ALREADY KNOW what I am trying to tell you.
And yet I have never done that to you when you say this is very easy and simple to explain knowing the true self.
I've never challenged you to prove it or explain it ..the way you keep expecting me to. Like I said before, I don't have to explain or prove anything you you, I already KNOW self via my own direct experience.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmHave you forgotten that you completely AND utterly FAILED the challenge?
Well this is where you and I fail in our communication, because I don't set a challenge to prove or explain for what is commonly known by everyone who wants to know what is the SELF

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmBut I do NOT believe any thing.

But I'm not stuck, if you believe I'm stuck then the onus is on you to prove that, not me.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmAre you SURE you are NOT claiming ANY thing?
Again, you do not listen to anything I say do you...I repeat, there is no one to claim anything, all claiming is an appearance, and that which appears to make a claim...NEVER CLAIMS or EVER made a claim.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmBut what is it that you BELIEVE I have actually said here?
Well if you don't remember what you said then how do you expect me to remember.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmI am NOT the one stating that there is NO self, nor any other ridiculous claims.
But you did make the ridculous claim that human beings don't have tongues...hahaha! you see, you've forgotten what you yourself have said, you are so predictable now, it's just entertaining watching you stumble over your own bullshit.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pm Once again you make a claim, which you will NOT back up, straightaway. Whether you will at all we will have to wait and see.
Ok, lets wait and see, not that there will be anything to see. Like I keep saying there is no self to make a claim except the belief, which you say you don't have BELIEFS anyway, so that just about clears up that mess.
So, you claim some thing.
I asked you to back it up.
You say I have to do it first.
I do it.
So it is now your turn.
And what do you do? You, once again, completely deflect away from that, twist things around, and 'try to' to LOOK AT some thing else instead.

At least 'you' are consistent.

That is; whenever it comes time to back up what you claim is true, you inevitably attempt a deflection.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pm1. you said you enjoy talking TO some thing. But then you said that thing does not actually exist.
Nope, I said no such thing.
LOL it is HERE, in black AND white.

You said that you ENJOY TALKING TO and ABOUT "thee nondual self". After I challenged you on this, you then said that there is NO self. So, you did say you enjoy talking TO some thing. But then you said that thing does not actually exist.

Unless, of course, you can and will explain WHY this is NOT true AND right.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pmI have shown where you have written a contradiction, so now it is your turn.
Where is what you have shown...show me.
The expert deflector strikes again.

In the post you are responding to here, OF COURSE.

Just because you refuse to LOOK AT it, SEE it, ACKNOWLEDGE it, or ACCEPT it does NOT mean that I have NOT shown it.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pmIF you NEVER provide any, then there is NOTHING to LOOK AT, let alone discuss.

We can NOT forget 'that' what has NOT yet even come about, OBVIOUSLY.
Obviously.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pmWHY do we NEED to provide 'yours' FIRST.

Also, have you NOT been reading when I have SHOWN yours ALREADY?
WHY do we NEED to provide 'yours' FIRST.

Also, have you NOT been reading when I have SHOWN yours ALREADY?
ANOTHER attempt at deflecting.
That's right, there is no self to contradict, so stop assuming there is.
But YOU SAID, "STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF". But now you say there is no self. So, how can one stop contradicting them self IF there is NO self?

The contradiction is STRIKING. Can you really NOT see the contradiction?

If no, then you MUST BE more BLIND then you are appearing to be.
You can SHOW me what ever you want. But it make no difference to what I already KNOW which is SELF.

I have no interest in future references for what i already know about SELF.
So, what is IT you supposedly KNOW about SELF?

Is there a SELF or is there NO SELF?

If you can NOT even answer this most simplest of clarifying questions, then maybe you should consider what IT IS, which you currently wholeheartedly BELIEVE is true and right.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:25 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:14 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:36 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. What have I said which according to you I have supposedly twisted around what you said that I have no idea about what you have said?

Another twist AND deflection, by you, AWAY from the issue in question.

You accused me of some thing, but when I challenge you to provide some evidence, then you PRETEND you do not know what is going on now. Or, REALLY you do NOT know.

I do not have to prove or explain anything to you.
NO you do NOT.

But if you want to claim some thing, then do NOT be to surprised to be challenged on it, okay?

If you do not take up the challenge and/or can not back up your claim, then so be it. You have FAILED every one of them so far anyway.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:25 pmAnd yes the human being is a pretender, you are right about that.

As for knowing and not knowing what is going on now, I only know what is going on in my life right now. I have no idea what is going on in your life nor do I care or want to.

So, on that note, 'you', the human being known as "dontaskme", is a follower and BELIEVER of the dual life.

Obviously if there is a "my life" and a "your life", which you just stated there IS, then this is in direct contradiction of a 'nondual life and thee nondual Self'.

The One True Self, of which 'you' obviously are NOT, obviously cares about what goes on and in the One and ONLY Life.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pm Just because I KNOW just how simple and easy THIS is to understand and explain, this has NOTHING to do with 'you' using the 'IT' word, and me just asking you a clarifying question about it, to SEE what response you give.
Have you forgotten that I want to learn how to communicate with 'you', human beings, better?
No I have not forgotten that, because you remind us all 500 times a day.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pmBut how can I ask you a question, if there is no self but self alone, I'm only talking to myself remember?
That's right.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pmBut that is ONLY what 'you' BELIEVE is true. It is NOT necessarily the actual Truth of things. Will you EVER comprehend and understand this FACT?
And will you not ever comprehend that what you also believe about what you think I am believing is only a belief you have and NOT necessarily the actual truth of things as well.
If you don't have beliefs then how do you know that what I am saying is or is not the actual
truth of things. Will you EVER comprehend and understand this FACT
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pm But I did NOT respond because you used a question mark. I responded because you started writing a question.

If the Truth be KNOWN, you NEVER even used a question mark anyway. So, how you diverge so often and so far from the mark is truly astonishing.
Yes, I guess it is, especially since I informed you that I was not going to use question marks with you again.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmBut you COULD answer them. Have you heard of Honesty?
Yeah, I've heard of honesty... and that's all I'm being here, I'm being honest with you, why can't you just accept this.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:07 pmSurely only you can answer your own questions about your own self, if not that's like you wanting to wipe your arse for you when you can obviously do that yourself.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmAre 'you' able to focus?
Sure I can focus, but I can't focus for you or anyone else, neither can I wipe your arse for you, when you can obviously do that for yourself.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmNO, but I will have ALL the EVIDENCE and PROOF here, in black and white, to back up and support what I claim.
So what. Will make no difference to me here, I already KNOW SELF....I don't have to prove or provide evidence or explain that to anyone.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pm
you said that you enjoy talking TO and ABOUT "thee nondual self".
Yes, that is what I said.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pmBUT, then you state there is NO self.
That's right, there is no SELF.
So, to you, there is a self but there is no self, correct?

If this is correct, then will you elaborate on this and explain this so there is NO perceived contradiction anymore?

By the way, it IS very easy to do.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pm So, you can inform the readers of any thing as many times as you like but if you continue to contradict like you have been here, then there is NO use asking how many times you have to inform because NO one is going to be able to understand your contradictory words.
I'm not informing anyone, there's just information appearing on a blank computer screen that no one aka everyone is reading.
IF you are NOT informing anyone, then WHY did you ask the question; "How many more times do you want me to inform you ..."?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 pmTrying to understand that there is nothing to understand is correct. And yes it's contradictory, that's just how it appears, so what.
Are you at all aware that most of 'you', human beings, do NOT like to be told things that contradict?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pmYou can do inform me of this as many times as you like

You can also keep informing me as many times a you like that although you enjoy talking TO and ABOUT "thee nondual self", "thee nondual self" does NOT even actually exist.

I certainly do NOT care how many times you contradict.
And I do not care that you do not care how many times I do not contradict.

Once again, twisted things around, as though that makes things clearer.

The only thing 'you' are really doing is just causing more confusion.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmBut YOU SAID, "STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF". But now you say there is no self. So, how can one stop contradicting them self IF there is NO self?

How many more times do you want me to repeat there is no one to make a contradiction, although contradiction appears, there is no thing or self making that contradiction appear.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmSo, what is IT you supposedly KNOW about SELF?
Nothing.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmIs there a SELF or is there NO SELF?
The self is no self.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmIf you can NOT even answer this most simplest of clarifying questions, then maybe you should consider what IT IS, which you currently wholeheartedly BELIEVE is true and right.
Why do you want to know the answer to what you already know and said was easy and simple to explain anyway.

This is what confuses me about you, sorry to say. But hey ho, it passes the time of day.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:06 pm

But if you want to claim some thing, then do NOT be to surprised to be challenged on it, okay?
How many times do you want me to repeat to you that there is no one or thing making a claim.

Challenge all you want, if that's the game you want to play, it's of no interest to me, for I don't have any interest in playing that game, I've kind of moved out of that dull place a long time ago, now all I do is just enjoy talking to myself unchallenged.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:15 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pm
you said that you enjoy talking TO and ABOUT "thee nondual self".
Yes, that is what I said.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 pmBUT, then you state there is NO self.
That's right, there is no SELF.
So, to you, there is a self but there is no self, correct?

If this is correct, then will you elaborate on this and explain this so there is NO perceived contradiction anymore?

By the way, it IS very easy to do.
No, I wont explain what you ask me to explain, just as I have never asked you to to explain this. Not that I ever would because I'm simply not interested in another persons explanation of NONDUAL SELF. I already KNOW.
Stop tring to force things to happen, when there is no need for it to happen, THIS behavior is just so disrepectful of you.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmIF you are NOT informing anyone, then WHY did you ask the question; "How many more times do you want me to inform you ..."?
I didn't ask the question, the questions just appear and no one or thing is making that happen, how many times shall I repeat that to you, will 5500 times more be enough for you before you understand me.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmAre you at all aware that most of 'you', human beings, do NOT like to be told things that contradict?
I Couldn't care less mate, I'm well past all that human drama.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pm
Once again, twisted things around, as though that makes things clearer.

The only thing 'you' are really doing is just causing more confusion.
Speak for yourself only. For I am not confused, that you seem to believe I am makes no difference, it's your belief not mine.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:06 pm
So, on that note, 'you', the human being known as "dontaskme", is a follower and BELIEVER of the dual life.

Obviously if there is a "my life" and a "your life", which you just stated there IS, then this is in direct contradiction of a 'nondual life and thee nondual Self'.

The One True Self, of which 'you' obviously are NOT, obviously cares about what goes on and in the One and ONLY Life.
There is no such real character as Dontaskme, it's a fiction, so no claimer, nor blamer, no one to claim fame or be blamed for what doesn't exist except as an imagined character.

The ''my life''' and ''your life'' is a conceptual fictional overlaid story upon the nothingness that is the nondual self...how many more times do you want me to inform you of that FACT.

Conceptual AGE, CON ceptual...You cannot CON A CON..STOP bleating on and on and on about nonsense.

Caring just happens, it's what appears to happen all by itself, but it's just that no one or thing is doing the caring, no one cares, ok.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pm

No one is speaking, how many more times do you want me to say that to you.
Can 'you' SEE the contradiction here?

You write; "No one is speaking", and then ask; "how many times do you want me to SAY that to you".

What do you envision the word 'say' MEANS if it does NOT mean 'speaking'?

Once again, you made a claim, now let us SEE if you can back up this one.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmHow many more times do you want me to inform you of this?
As many times as you want, it will make no difference to the fact there is no one doing this.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmKNOW 'what' EXACTLY?
KNOW SELF
So, IF as 'you' claim 'you' KNOW SELF, then who and/or what IS SELF?

SHOW us that 'you' do KNOW. Otherwise those words are meaningless, and thee Truth IS 'you' REALLY do NOT KNOW SELF at all.

IF you want to claim things, then I suggest it is better you are able to back them up.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmYou have PROVEN ALREADY that 'you' do NOT know.
There is no SELF to prove there is self or not. There's just knowing.
LOL
Well at least we got that mess cleared up then.
YES, the "mess we got cleared up then", which was left out here IS;
You do not care about my concern, I do not exist in YOUR life, and only YOU exist in YOUR life.

This is OBVIOUS proof that you have NO idea about who nor what thy True Self IS.

Contrary to your own BELIEFS you do NOT know Self at all.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmLOL

You can only know you, not me, please stop projecting your own thoughts as if they were mine.
I am NOT. I am just asking you a clarifying question. Which you, once again, FAILED to answer. But thee Truth is STRIKINGLY OBVIOUS anyway.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmIf 'you' even thought this was even somewhat true, then that just SHOWS how CLOSED and narrow a view of things you really have.
More bullshit projection, yawn!
MORE Truth 'you' do NOT like to be informed of.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmBut I am NOT assuming this. you have ALREADY PROVEN this to be true.
No, I have not.
I could say, Yes, you have. But that does NOT get anywhere.

The PROOF has ALREADY been given, so that is ALL that is NEEDED.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmAnd I have ALREADY challenged you to provide what it is that you think you ALREADY KNOW what I am trying to tell you.
And yet I have never done that to you when you say this is very easy and simple to explain knowing the true self.
So what?

You are completely FREE to do whatever you CHOOSE to do.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pmI've never challenged you to prove it or explain it ..the way you keep expecting me to.
This is because you HATE being challenged AND questioned.

WHY?

BECAUSE 'you' can NOT back up and substantiate what you claim.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pmLike I said before, I don't have to explain or prove anything you you, I already KNOW self via my own direct experience.
You make this claim YET you are completely incapable of substantiating it.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmHave you forgotten that you completely AND utterly FAILED the challenge?
Well this is where you and I fail in our communication, because I don't set a challenge to prove or explain for what is commonly known by everyone who wants to know what is the SELF
AND, this commonly known by "EVERYONE" who want to know what is the SELF IS ...?

I await YOUR response.

Surely if it is such "common" knowledge as you are proposing here, then it would NOT be hard at all to just explain; What this SELF is exactly?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmBut I do NOT believe any thing.

But I'm not stuck, if you believe I'm stuck then the onus is on you to prove that, not me.
I do NOT believe you are stuck, therefore, according to YOUR "logic" here the onus is NOT on me to prove that you are stuck.

But I will still do it anyway.

You are STUCK substantiating your claim. You keep making the claim that you KNOW SELF. BUT, you are completely incapable of PROVING this. Therefore, 'you' are STUCK.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmAre you SURE you are NOT claiming ANY thing?
Again, you do not listen to anything I say do you...I repeat, there is no one to claim anything, all claiming is an appearance, and that which appears to make a claim...NEVER CLAIMS or EVER made a claim.
And this could be SEEN as an attempt at "justifying" WHY you should NOT have to back up the OBVIOUS claims that you MAKE.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmBut what is it that you BELIEVE I have actually said here?
Well if you don't remember what you said then how do you expect me to remember.
WILL you EVER be able to just answer a question WITHOUT twisting it and turning it around completely away from what it is asking.

You, once again, made a claim that you KNEW what I am actually saying. SO, I challenged you on this claim, then you do NOT take up the challenge, BECAUSE you are totally incapacitated to do so, and twist it so it looks like some thing completely different.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pmI am NOT the one stating that there is NO self, nor any other ridiculous claims.
But you did make the ridculous claim that human beings don't have tongues...hahaha!
SEE how this one known as "dontaskme" continually AND completely twists things around?

I NEVER said any such thing, which is EVIDENCE here, in black and white. What I ACTUALLY SAID was:
Notice that a 'you' can NOT poke a tongue out. Only animals with tongues can poke tongues out. 'you' ARE thoughts (and feelings), which OBVIOUSLY do NOT have tongues.

A HUGELY DIFFERENT think from what YOU have said.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pmyou see, you've forgotten what you yourself have said,

WRONG.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pmyou are so predictable now,
REALLY?

Could it be True that it is 'you', "dontaskme", who is the one who is being VERY predictable now, and has been for quite a while now?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pmit's just entertaining watching you stumble over your own bullshit.

If you say so.

The first contradiction you 'thought' you have found, and you are 'trying to' make such a big deal out of it, which even if there was a contradiction in this, which OBVIOUSLY there is NOT, then if there was one here compared to the ones you make would be such a NONE issue anyway.

But each to their own. If you got joy out of this, then so be it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:10 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pm
No I have not forgotten that, because you remind us all 500 times a day.
Is this thee REAL Truth, or just that truth 'you', human beings, go on with?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pmBut how can I ask you a question, if there is no self but self alone, I'm only talking to myself remember?
That's right.
That is right. 'you' are literally only talking to 'your' 'self' here.

'you' asked that question AND 'you' are replying to 'you'.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pmBut that is ONLY what 'you' BELIEVE is true. It is NOT necessarily the actual Truth of things. Will you EVER comprehend and understand this FACT?
And will you not ever comprehend that what you also believe about what you think I am believing is only a belief you have and NOT necessarily the actual truth of things as well.
Are you EVER able to comprehend the FACT that I do NOT believe any thing?

Either you keep forgetting or you are just completely incapable of understand and comprehending.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:10 pmIf you don't have beliefs then how do you know that what I am saying is or is not the actual
truth of things.
BECAUSE of the ACTUAL WORDS you use. That is HOW I KNOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:10 pmWill you EVER comprehend and understand this FACT
What fact? If you did NOT notice you did NOT provide any fact. you just asked a question, without a question mark.

Surely 'you' KNOW by now the difference between a FACT and a QUESTION?
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pm But I did NOT respond because you used a question mark. I responded because you started writing a question.

Yes, I guess it is, especially since I informed you that I was not going to use question marks with you again.
Come on, 'you' are NOT this stupid. We are still talking about what took place BEFORE you said you were NOT going to use question marks with me again.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmBut you COULD answer them. Have you heard of Honesty?
Yeah, I've heard of honesty... and that's all I'm being here, I'm being honest with you, why can't you just accept this.
BECAUSE thee actual Truth of things differs from 'your' so called "honesty".
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmAre 'you' able to focus?
Sure I can focus, but I can't focus for you or anyone else, neither can I wipe your arse for you, when you can obviously do that for yourself.
This OBVIOUSLY does NOT make sense.

The "logic" is just so obviously WRONG.

Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pmNO, but I will have ALL the EVIDENCE and PROOF here, in black and white, to back up and support what I claim.
So what. Will make no difference to me here, I already KNOW SELF....I don't have to prove or provide evidence or explain that to anyone.

NO you do NOT.

But each time you make a claim, which you OBVIOUSLY can NOT back up, then the ONLY one that this really effects is OBVIOUSLY NOT 'me'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

AGE wrote: This is because you HATE being challenged AND questioned.

WHY?

BECAUSE 'you' can NOT back up and substantiate what you claim.
That’s right I can’t.

And thank god I don’t have to.

Go figure...

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:16 pm
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmBut YOU SAID, "STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF". But now you say there is no self. So, how can one stop contradicting them self IF there is NO self?

How many more times do you want me to repeat there is no one to make a contradiction, although contradiction appears, there is no thing or self making that contradiction appear.
So WHY did 'you' say, "stop contradicting yourself"?

If there is NO one to make a contradiction, then WHY was such a ridiculous contradictory thing written down for?

Also, just because it is said and/or written, and repeated any amount of times, this does NOT make it any more true nor right.

If it is WRONG, which it clearly is here, then it is just plain WRONG.

There is nothing else to it.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmSo, what is IT you supposedly KNOW about SELF?
Nothing.
noted.
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmIs there a SELF or is there NO SELF?
The self is no self.
noted
Age wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pmIf you can NOT even answer this most simplest of clarifying questions, then maybe you should consider what IT IS, which you currently wholeheartedly BELIEVE is true and right.
Why do you want to know the answer to what you already know and said was easy and simple to explain anyway.
But this is NOT what I KNOW.

What I KNOW makes sense. What 'you' say can NOT be explained remember?

This is because what 'you' say does NOT make any REAL sense. But what 'you' are 'trying to' say and explain is DIFFERENT. 'you' are just unaware of this at the moment, of when this is written.

What you THOUGHT, ASSUMED and/or BELIEVED I already knew and say is easy and simple to explain was TOTALLY and UTTERLY WRONG.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:16 pmThis is what confuses me about you, sorry to say. But hey ho, it passes the time of day.

What EXACTLY confuses 'you' about 'me'?

Just saying "this is what confuses me about you" AFTER asking a question does NOT reveal nor say any thing at all REALLY.