Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Information encoded on Black hole horizons is a mindnumbingly stupid idea

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:38 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:36 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:15 pm
You understand nothing as usual.
Do you ever supply an argument, or do you plan on using a false means of testing (iq) as a fallacious authority?

Useless...Your boredom makes you boring to the rest of us.
What I said about information is fact, I also opened a topic about it on the forum btw.
Not my fault that you guys are clueless about the basics.
Post topic thread and I will address it there then.

The basics are always assumed starting points, they are literally pulled out of nothing (subconsciousness). The subconsciousness and black hole can be viewed as synonymous when viewed as formlessness or void.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:42 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:36 pm
Do you ever supply an argument, or do you plan on using a false means of testing (iq) as a fallacious authority?

Useless...Your boredom makes you boring to the rest of us.
What I said about information is fact, I also opened a topic about it on the forum btw.

The basics are always assumed starting points, they are literally pulled out of nothing (subconsciousness).
No, you would not address it. You would just write some genuinely insane psychotic bullshit as always.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:45 pm

The basics are always assumed starting points, they are literally pulled out of nothing (subconsciousness).
No, you would not address it. You would just write some genuinely insane psychotic bullshit as always.
There you go not addressing the problem and projecting it. As well as your imaginary genius, which is imaginary because the IQ test is bunk.

You do understand, all those "basics", are just assumptions right?

We believe them because of the number of assumptions we built upon them. It is a gravity fallacy. We have a mass of information built, and we assume the information is true because of the assumptions and the assumptions are true because of the definitions...it is a loop and all knowledge is fallacious by nature.

Knowledge is just fingerpainting that always leaves the fingerprints of the painter. Even it's "usefullness" as applied to technology necessitates it as an art, thus irrational, as technology comes from the Greek "techne" which means art.

It is all made up and imaginary.

Poor unappreciated atla.....
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 pm

There you go not addressing the problem and projecting it. As well as your imaginary genius, which is imaginary because the IQ test is bunk.

We believe them because of the number of assumptions we built upon them. It is a gravity fallacy. We have a mass of information built, and we assume the information is true because of the assumptions and the assumptions are true because of the definitions...it is a loop and all knowledge is fallacious by nature.

Knowledge is just fingerpainting that always leaves the fingerprints of the painter. Even it's "usefullness" as applied to technology necessitates it as an art, thus irrational, as technology comes from the Greek "techne" which means art.

See? Endless babble.

The fact that information is an abstraction, is just as basic, as the fact that the Earth has a sun called Sun. We can go on and deny these facts too, after all no assumption is ever certain, but then we can no longer say anything about anything anymore.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:03 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 pm

See? Endless babble.

^^^^endless babble.

The fact that information is an abstraction, is just as basic, as the fact that the Earth has a sun called Sun.

False, as a fact is an abstraction and you are going in loops, but connecting the facts to empirical phenomenon.

False, the sun according to your stance can't "have" anything as only anthropomorphic or conscious phenomenon can "have".

The earth as a sun, is a statement of relation within a context of the solar system. This is a fact.
This fact also necessitates that if we expand the definition of what a solar system is (just like we change the defintion of planets so Pluto is now a moon) then the earth can have multiple suns, or multiple planets or nothing at all.

The solar system is literally an observation of loops within loops, that is its nature.

All facts are contexts. Contexts loop through contexts as loops.

We can go on and deny these facts too, after all no assumption is ever certain, but then we can no longer say anything about anything anymore.

Observing these facts as assumptions, is a fact, thus all facts are progressive and self negating by nature. Scientific facts observe this, what is a fact one day is not a fact another day.

Facts are always right and wrong given both there nature and progression in time.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 pm See? Endless babble.

^^^^endless babble.

The fact that information is an abstraction, is just as basic, as the fact that the Earth has a sun called Sun.

False, as a fact is an abstraction and you are going in loops, but connecting the facts to empirical phenomenon.

False, the sun according to your stance can't "have" anything as only anthropomorphic or conscious phenomenon can "have".

The earth as a sun, is a statement of relation within a context of the solar system. This is a fact.
This fact also necessitates that if we expand the definition of what a solar system is (just like we change the defintion of planets so Pluto is now a moon) then the earth can have multiple suns, or multiple planets or nothing at all.

The solar system is literally an observation of loops within loops, that is its nature.

We can go on and deny these facts too, after all no assumption is ever certain, but then we can no longer say anything about anything anymore.

Observing these facts as assumptions, is a fact, thus all facts are progressive and self negating by nature. Scientific facts observe this, what is a fact one day is not a fact another day.

Facts are always right and wrong given both there nature and progression in time.

See? More babble, ignoring the actual and simple issue.

I can't fathom why they made a strange exception with you, and gave you a permanent ban about applying into that philosophy department you wanted to get into. :D
uwot

Post by uwot »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:34 pm...while I am always bashing physics for contradictions it is right about alot. They contradictions I point out are only because of its current religious stance.
The religious beliefs of physicists are entirely their own business, but they make no difference to how the universe behaves. Ultimately, physics is the study of what the universe and its constituents, broadly speaking matter and forces, are observed to do. If there is any disagreement about that, physicists can do the experiments and measurements themselves. The disagreements and contradictions start when people argue about what the universe, matter and forces are and why they do what they do. Any theory that isn't ruled out by the evidence could be true, and as any physicist worth their salt knows, there are a lot of different theories. For example:
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:34 pmInformation may in fact be encoded in the event horizon of black holes.
The point being that if that were so, what difference would it make to what physicists observe? If none, then it is simply a philosophical position that some physicists will find interesting, others will think ridiculous and not a few think a waste of time.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:29 pm

^^^^endless babble.

^^^^more babble, ignoring the actual and simple issue.

I say this because you are ignoring the basic fact that facts are assumptions, thus facts negate themselves by nature.

You make assumptions and ignore they are assumptions. Facts eventually cave in under the weight of new facts, knowledge is changing and dynamic...context as looping is constant.

Thus we are left with one and many truths.

I can't fathom why they made a strange exception with you, and gave you a permanent ban about applying into that philosophy department you wanted to get into. :D

You can't fathom much, so no surprise.

What I can't fathom, is that if you "know it all" you have to resort to only ad-hominums. I mean hell, when I said time is multi directional you just shut up.

Why is it you cannot contain, what you see as, the irrational?

You are under a fallacy existence has to be rational.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

uwot wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:34 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:34 pm...while I am always bashing physics for contradictions it is right about alot. They contradictions I point out are only because of its current religious stance.
The religious beliefs of physicists are entirely their own business, but they make no difference to how the universe behaves. Ultimately, physics is the study of what the universe and its constituents, broadly speaking matter and forces, are observed to do. If there is any disagreement about that, physicists can do the experiments and measurements themselves. The disagreements and contradictions start when people argue about what the universe, matter and forces are and why they do what they do. Any theory that isn't ruled out by the evidence could be true, and as any physicist worth their salt knows, there are a lot of different theories. For example:
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:34 pmInformation may in fact be encoded in the event horizon of black holes.
The point being that if that were so, what difference would it make to what physicists observe? If none, then it is simply a philosophical position that some physicists will find interesting, others will think ridiculous and not a few think a waste of time.
It is simple, they are right because the definitions they provide are contexts and contexts are always right and wrong.

Right "and" wrong.

Do you see where I am going?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:38 pm

^^^^endless babble.

I say this because you are ignoring the basic fact that facts are assumptions, thus facts negate themselves by nature.

You make assumptions and ignore they are assumptions. Facts eventually cave in under the weight of new facts, knowledge is changing and dynamic...context as looping is constant.

What I can't fathom, is that if you "know it all" you have to resort to only ad-hominums. I mean hell, when I said time is multi directional you just shut up.

You still haven't understood and addressed what I said. And all these assumptions about me are wrong as usual. They make you a liar.

And people keep "shutting up" on you because they see that you are genuinely insane, very deep in psychotic confusion. But of course you are too weak to admit this to yourself.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:45 pm

You still haven't understood and addressed what I said. And all these assumptions about me are wrong as usual. They make you a liar.

No, they make them assumptions dumbass. And many of them are correct, according to your own standards. You dont understand what you are saying schizophrenic.

You are simply afraid, that all the information you aquired... all that blood sweat and tears, will amount to nothing. Even you stated, if not heavily implied, that if we just assume everything we know nothing.

You are emotionally driven, even your reasons here are for those of "boredom" according to you.
So by your own admission of "being here two years and not learning anything"...well that is insane.

You repeat the same thing expecting different results....but you are a savant with an high IQ...thus by default your a lonely emotional retard who who is angry with the world and come here trying to seek dominance to convince yourself you matter in your trickling years.

This is how you die. Sorry to be cold, but that is the cruel fact.

Now of course your heart rate will increase as you read this, anger and fear will come about. You will say "he is an arrogant asshole" or some variation, then go through a list of what you perceive are your successes as well as all the times you "felt" wronged or misunderstood.

This is generally what you will do, the order may very, but the results will be the same.

Then you will sit back and figure out how to respond, take your time, and by nature you will have to say that eod is insane, or how you did not read this, or you dont understand it, or whatever. You have to respond...you don't have a choice.

I mean look at your posts, the majority are ad hominums...you actually cannot hold an argument that goes outside of your boxed little world.

So your best bet, because you won't change, is to just spend your final lonely years being angry and then die and be forgotten...or even better yet, someone else taking credit for your ideas.

And people keep "shutting up" on you because they see that you are genuinely insane, very deep in psychotic confusion. But of course you are too weak to admit this to yourself.

No, this forum is just flat hostile and they shut up when faced with there nature cycles back to them.

Everything is assumed, pretending it isn't is not going to change anything...and last time I checked philosophy dealt with assumptions...not dogma. Dogma is for the weak, and philosophy has become weak.
No, I went to a psychiatrist (multiple). I am not insane according to official standards. I actually helped a counselor with there own issues one time.... ironically...they actually thanked me in person later.

You label people insane, or not insane, based upon whether or not they agree or disagree with you. The same occurs for genius or stupidity. Even the testing itself, as a form of classification, is strictly grouping people into "connections" (ie those who perceive reality in a similar manner).

It is not you, it is everyone.

You built your life upon assuming patterns people presented. In turn you replicated them and this replication bonded you to a group or identity. Artists with artists (each bonding over some specific form of art), laborers with laborers (carpenters with carpenters, electricians with electricians, etc.), military with military (and the sub categories), intellectuals with intellectuals (and the sub categories)....etc.

Nothing deep here, everyone does it.

However the common pattern is that each group seeks to dominate the other group. This occurs within the sub groups as well. Is it right? No. It's a fallacy, as every person is an artist, laborer, warrior, or intellectual at some point or another in there lives. But the modern world seeks (actively or subconsciously) to seperate and further seperate these groups into "expertise" so that noone has a whole identity or can interact with other groups in a group manner.

Even the experience itself, through social media, is separating the human condition further and further into images...and then images of images...hell we have videos just watching people's reactions to videos.

So the mode modern intellect and culture possesses is one of continual seperation and destruction....not integretion. We integrate tools, but not people. Tools, but not religions. Tools but not academic forms.

You make up forms and worship them, and you cannot think for yourself. You are a sheep. You are meant to be sheared and eaten.

Your just pissed because I can rip it all apart better than you can....but this actually makes me saner because I am fitting in. It is a war of all against all, so become "war". Become "desolation".

So answer this simple question, if all is matter and matter forms our thoughts, then are our thought material? If that is the case are abstractions material?

And okay, when I get the time I will tear everything down you have to say, until the only words you mumble are "schizophrenic", "insane" or just shut up.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:50 pm

No, they make them assumptions dumbass. And many of them are correct, according to your own standards. You dont understand what you are saying schizophrenic.

You are simply afraid, that all the information you aquired... all that blood sweat and tears, will amount to nothing. Even you stated, if not heavily implied, that if we just assume everything we know nothing.

You are emotionally driven, even your reasons here are for those of "boredom" according to you.
So by your own admission of "being here two years and not learning anything"...well that is insane.

You repeat the same thing expecting different results....but you are a savant with an high IQ...thus by default your a lonely emotional retard who who is angry with the world and come here trying to seek dominance to convince yourself you matter in your trickling years.

Now of course your heart rate will increase as you read this, anger and fear will come about. You will say "he is an arrogant asshole" or some variation, then go through a list of what you perceive are your successes as well as all the times you "felt" wronged or misunderstood.

This is generally what you will do, the order may very, but the results will be the same.

Then you will sit back and figure out how to respond, take your time, and by nature you will have to say that eod is insane, or how you did not read this, or you dont understand it, or whatever. You have to respond...you don't have a choice.

I mean look at your posts, the majority are ad hominums...you actually cannot hold an argument that goes outside of your boxed little world.

So your best bet, because you won't change, is to just spend your final lonely years being angry and then die and be forgotten...or even better yet, someone else taking credit for your ideas.

No, this forum is just flat hostile and they shut up when faced with there nature cycles back to them.

Everything is assumed, pretending it isn't is not going to change anything...and last time I checked philosophy dealt with assumptions...not dogma. Dogma is for the weak, and philosophy has become weak.
No, I went to a psychiatrist (multiple). I am not insane according to official standards. I actually helped a counselor with there own issues one time.... ironically...they actually thanked me in person later.

You label people insane, or not insane, based upon whether or not they agree or disagree with you. The same occurs for genius or stupidity. Even the testing itself, as a form of classification, is strictly grouping people into "connections" (ie those who perceive reality in a similar manner).

You built your life upon assuming patterns people presented. In turn you replicated them and this replication bonded you to a group or identity. Artists with artists (each bonding over some specific form of art), laborers with laborers (carpenters with carpenters, electricians with electricians, etc.), military with military (and the sub categories), intellectuals with intellectuals (and the sub categories)....etc.

However the common pattern is that each group seeks to dominate the other group. This occurs within the sub groups as well. Is it right? No. It's a fallacy, as every person is an artist, laborer, warrior, or intellectual at some point or another in there lives. But the modern world seeks (actively or subconsciously) to seperate and further seperate these groups into "expertise" so that noone has a whole identity or can interact with other groups in a group manner.

Even the experience itself, through social media, is separating the human condition further and further into images...and then images of images...hell we have videos just watching people's reactions to videos.

So the mode modern intellect and culture possesses is one of continual seperation and destruction....not integretion. We integrate tools, but not people. Tools, but not religions. Tools but not academic forms.

You make up forms and worship them, and you cannot think for yourself. You are a sheep. You are meant to be sheared and eaten.

Your just pissed because I can rip it all apart better than you can....but this actually makes me saner because I am fitting in. It is a war of all against all, so become "war". Become "desolation".

So answer this simple question, if all is matter and matter forms our thoughts, then are our thought material? If that is the case are abstractions material?

And okay, when I get the time I will tear everything down you have to say, until the only words you mumble are "schizophrenic", "insane" or just shut up.
:D You are so clueless about me that I actually had a good laugh now. What a long idiotic rant.

Am I the guy who is here to gain recognition and dominate others (because he couldn't do that where he initially wanted to), or are you flat out talking about yourself? :)

Btw why don't you accept that you are psychotic? (I don't care how you can present yourself as normal enough when tested.)

As for your final simple question, don't ask it before you can understand the abstract vs concrete distinction.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:50 pm

:D You are so clueless about me that I actually had a good laugh now. What a long idiotic rant.

Read above, I just said you had no choice but to respond that way...predictable.

Am I the guy who is here to gain recognition and dominate others (because he couldn't do that where he initially wanted to), or are you flat out talking about yourself? :)

No, I am breaking stuff and putting it back together because it is fun.

Btw why don't you accept that you are psychotic? (I don't care how you can present yourself as normal enough when tested.)

There goes the rambling....again...obsessively rambling words about "psychosis" and "insanity" repeatedly.

As for your final simple question, don't ask it before you can understand the abstract vs concrete distinction.

Define the abstract concrete distinction empirically....proof...or are you going to "stu...stu..stu....stutter" the answer out? :)
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:01 pm :D You are so clueless about me that I actually had a good laugh now. What a long idiotic rant.

Read above, I just said you had no choice but to respond that way...predictable.

There goes the rambling....again...obsessively rambling words about "psychosis" and "insanity" repeatedly.

Define the abstract concrete distinction empirically....proof...or are you going to "stu...stu..stu....stutter" the answer out? :)
Again: you are psychotic. I keep repeating it because you keep denying it even though it's true.
Understanding the abstract vs concrete distinction is a minimum requirement for a philosophy discussion.

How are you going to tear down everything I write when you don't even understand such basics I got covered decades ago?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:08 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:01 pm :D You are so clueless about me that I actually had a good laugh now. What a long idiotic rant.

Again: you are psychotic.
Again with the repetive mumbling of words...tsk, tsk...I even told you this was going to happen.

I keep repeating it because you keep denying it even though it's true.

You do understand that you are expressing a point of view relative to you, thus of course it will always be true to "you"...thus a fallacy.

Understanding the abstract vs concrete distinction is a minimum requirement for a philosophy discussion.

Then explain it since, according to you, you know it all.

Classical narcissistic delusions.

How are you going to tear down everything I write when you don't even understand such basics I got covered decades ago?

You said you where here for two years...not decades...and what makes you so special? I am broad minded, and last time I checked...I am not seeing your unified theory being spoken here...so you are flea to most people.

Answer the question: How do you define the abstract vs concrete distinction? Define it.