A Warm Feeling

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Re: A Warm Feeling

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 amI have as much respect for a hunter as I do a 3 year old picking legs of spiders. They are exactly the same thing, expect the 3 year old does not know better.
I didn't know 3 year olds did stuff like that; Seems like you had a weird childhood.
Most people grow out of the fascination of killing for fun.
...you most definitely had a weird childhood.

But no, for the vast majority of hunters, it's not fun for them to kill something; That might be hard for you to believe, but I've had a similar misconception until recently when I started looking into how game meats are resourced vs an animal which has been factory farmed.

Hunters usually have a profound amount of understanding and respect for the animals they're bringing back. What's 'fun' for them is bringing back food that they know has been much more humanely harvested than the place that mcdonald's hamburger is coming from. Even in the case of trophy hunting, the cost of those licenses are being used to fund more conservations than any vegan on the face of the earth is coughing up.

Of course, it goes against the hard-left of the 'animal rights' people, who are absolutely appalled by the idea that killing an animal could ever lead to a greater good.
Morons like that should be press-ganged into the army and have their vas deferens cut to stop them spreading their seed to the next generation.
The more people like that who get killed the better off the human race will be.
Might I ask if you eat meat, yourself?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 pm So justifies the poacher who couldn't afford a license that funds game preserves to give the critters a home without which they would not exist to be shot?

You do realize that someday you may be ringing the nurse when you have a warm feeling?

They obviously have a healthy, adult, father/daughter relationship. The proof is that Ivanka is not a basket-case.

If cosmetics and grooming made all women look like Ivanka Trump, all women would look like Ivanka Trump.

There are worse things in the world to get warm about.
Millions of women are better looking naturally, without her billions, empty head and incestuous behaviour.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:15 am Good for you, resident psychopath.
(thought of poachers being eaten alive) still brings a smile to my face when I think about it.
Imagine the sheer terror of being surrounded by a group of hungry lions, knowing you are about to be eaten alive, wondering which bit they will go for first ... bliss.
Right. I'm the psychopath because I believe in a practice that not only provides a much more humane way for these creatures to die than in a factory farm - it provides a much more humane way for them to die, period. Oh, and I guess I also said that poachers don't deserve to be eaten alive by lions.
The lions clearly felt differently.
...I mean, I really don't think they're making that calculation in their head. I think they would have killed the group even if they were a bunch of 7 year old black girls on a safari trip.
So you think rhinos and lions would otherwise die in a factory farm?
Don't make assumptions about what other animals think and understand; probably more than most humans.
A psycopath is a person without empathy and compassion and with very little imagination. Contrary to what you think 'logic' is, both compassion and empathy are very logical emotions in the most fundamental way.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 amI have as much respect for a hunter as I do a 3 year old picking legs of spiders. They are exactly the same thing, expect the 3 year old does not know better.
I didn't know 3 year olds did stuff like that; Seems like you had a weird childhood.
Most people grow out of the fascination of killing for fun.
...you most definitely had a weird childhood.

But no, for the vast majority of hunters, it's not fun for them to kill something; That might be hard for you to believe, but I've had a similar misconception until recently when I started looking into how game meats are resourced vs an animal which has been factory farmed.

Hunters usually have a profound amount of understanding and respect for the animals they're bringing back. What's 'fun' for them is bringing back food that they know has been much more humanely harvested than the place that mcdonald's hamburger is coming from. Even in the case of trophy hunting, the cost of those licenses are being used to fund more conservations than any vegan on the face of the earth is coughing up.

Of course, it goes against the hard-left of the 'animal rights' people, who are absolutely appalled by the idea that killing an animal could ever lead to a greater good.
Morons like that should be press-ganged into the army and have their vas deferens cut to stop them spreading their seed to the next generation.
The more people like that who get killed the better off the human race will be.
Might I ask if you eat meat, yourself?
Yes I eat meat and have killed for meat. I've killed animals that I have reared for meat.
The animals died peacefully and painlessly. I took no pleasure in it.

Hunting is practiced for fun, there being no context in the modern world for any kind of hunting through necessity.

Hunters are weak minded people looking to give themselves some sort of machismo. Some are failures in life, and what they have failed to do by way of assertion, they think that asserting themselves and giving pain to a defenseless animal redresses their useless life.
Others are just genuine arseholes, like Dick Cheney who being so drunk as to miss a released pigeon managed to shoot a person.
Just how "profound" is it to breed phesants, pigeons and even foxes so they can be released into the path of feckless morons with shotguns?
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:19 pmSo you think rhinos and lions would otherwise die in a factory farm?
No, obviously not those animals; What I'm saying is that being killed by a hunter is a much more humane way for many creatures to die than how they would out in the wild. Being ripped apart by other animals, starved to death, a slow-growing cancer enveloping all of their major organs, and bacteria, parasites and other diseases rule the roost; Even when an animal has no natural predators, it's not going off into some happily ever after, vegan fantasy land where they die a painless death at the height of their natural life extension. It's just not happening
Don't make assumptions about what other animals think and understand
Then you don't do it either, ya kunt.
without empathy and compassion and with very little imagination.
Pretty good job of describing most animals that aren't human.
Contrary to what you think 'logic' is, both compassion and empathy are very logical emotions in the most fundamental way.
I have no idea why you think I think that; I never said empathy and compassion are not logical emotions; I most definitely, did not say that.
vegetariantaxidermy

:?
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:33 pmYes I eat meat and have killed for meat.
...So, I'm guessing that you don't think your idea that hunters need to be forced into the army and have their testicles sliced open should be applied retrospectively?
Hunting is practiced for fun
I'm telling you, this is really not what it's about for so many hunters; I implore you to look into this. Just spend about an hour looking through some hunting forums, reading about what their philosophy is or something - there are real benefits to eating game meat. Not just nutritionally, but it's often doing a lot of good for the eco-systems.
there being no context in the modern world for any kind of hunting through necessity.
Where do you get this idea? Because factory farms has made getting meats so much more effective?

There are plenty of animals that still need to have their population controlled with hunting. There's a big issue in texas right now with wild boar population, where it's gotten so out of control, they're bringing in helicopters in order to hunt them in mass
Hunters are weak minded people looking to give themselves some sort of machismo. Some are failures in life, and what they have failed to do by way of assertion, they think that asserting themselves and giving pain to a defenseless animal redresses their useless life.
Maybe this is just a bit of projection on your end, when you yourself hunted.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Its all a matter of perspective. Man IS the most feral animal upon the planet - and it brings with it all the feral kingdom.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:12 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:33 pmYes I eat meat and have killed for meat.
...So, I'm guessing that you don't think your idea that hunters need to be forced into the army and have their testicles sliced open should be applied retrospectively?
I'm telling you, this is really not what it's about for so many hunters; I implore you to look into this. Just spend about an hour looking through some hunting forums, reading about what their philosophy is or something - there are real benefits to eating game meat. Not just nutritionally, but it's often doing a lot of good for the eco-systems.
there being no context in the modern world for any kind of hunting through necessity.
Where do you get this idea? Because factory farms has made getting meats so much more effective?

There are plenty of animals that still need to have their population controlled with hunting. There's a big issue in texas right now with wild boar population, where it's gotten so out of control, they're bringing in helicopters in order to hunt them in mass
Nature is perfectly balanced. The only animal upsetting the balance is humans, so reducing their numbers would be a more logical solution.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:12 amThe only animal upsetting the balance is humans, so reducing their numbers would be a more logical solution.
...Well that's convenient.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:12 am
I don't hunt.
I killed animals I raised for the purpose of eating.
Are you too stupid to see there is a big difference?
I'm telling you, this is really not what it's about for so many hunters; I implore you to look into this.
And I am telling that you are a naive fucking idiot. Hunting is sport. The world have moved on from the days of hunting and gathering
Just spend about an hour looking through some hunting forums, reading about what their philosophy is or something - there are real benefits to eating game meat. Not just nutritionally, but it's often doing a lot of good for the eco-systems.
FFS
It is simply the truth.
You are just deluded, and choose to believe bullshit.

Like I said. I've never hunted.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Sculptor wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:52 pmI don't hunt.
..Well I agree there's a difference. Though, I think what you're doing, is going back in your own mind to retrospectively justify what you did in order to not seem like a blatant hypocrite after making such a declarative statement of people who kill animals through hunting. There's for sure a difference here, it's just a bit iffy what you think differentiates the two so much, morally speaking.

Hunters do a lot of research to ensure they put the animal down in the most humane way possible with what they have available to them. Hunted animals are usually not dying in horrific ways, either.

Really, I just wanted to know if you ate meat; What you're saying adds another layer of 'wtf?' but so many meat eaters do have this sort of internal infliction with hunting that rarely gets addressed. It's really all I need to know, because what I'm telling you is that people who hunt animals for their own food, are killing these animals in significantly more humane ways than you could ever expect at a factory farm. This is to say - if you want to go out and pick up a pound of ground beef at your local grocery store, there is far more immorality being committed to get that meat where it is.

Even the vegans and the animal rights loons can't deny that at this point; When they are forced to address the contrast between factory farming vs hunting, they're gonna give you some bullshit answer about how they're 'equally unacceptable cuz they involve murderr, and murderrrrr is never justifiable,' or some stupid shit like that.
Hunting is sport.
A 'sport' that you can retrieve resources from? Sounds to me like there's more to this 'sport' than any other sport I can think of.
The world have moved on from the days of hunting and gathering
Here's what I'll say - you're right in the regard that we don't need the resources from hunting anymore (we still need it as an aid to manage population numbers, but whatever) Factory farms have taken over that for us.

What I'm still trying to tell you, is that factory farms are a far more excruciating and cruel way of getting those resources. They're about efficiency, with no regard for how the life of an animal is treated.
What 'bullshit' do I believe in?
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 pm
..Well I agree there's a difference. Though, I think what you're doing, is going back in your own mind to retrospectively justify what you did in order to not seem like a blatant hypocrite after making such a declarative statement of people who kill animals through hunting. There's for sure a difference here, it's just a bit iffy what you think differentiates the two so much, morally speaking.

Hunters do a lot of research to ensure they put the animal down in the most humane way possible with what they have available to them. Hunted animals are usually not dying in horrific ways, either.

Really, I just wanted to know if you ate meat; What you're saying adds another layer of 'wtf?' but so many meat eaters do have this sort of internal infliction with hunting that rarely gets addressed. It's really all I need to know, because what I'm telling you is that people who hunt animals for their own food, are killing these animals in significantly more humane ways than you could ever expect at a factory farm. This is to say - if you want to go out and pick up a pound of ground beef at your local grocery store, there is far more immorality being committed to get that meat where it is.

Even the vegans and the animal rights loons can't deny that at this point; When they are forced to address the contrast between factory farming vs hunting, they're gonna give you some bullshit answer about how they're 'equally unacceptable cuz they involve murderr, and murderrrrr is never justifiable,' or some stupid shit like that.
Hunting is sport.
A 'sport' that you can retrieve resources from? Sounds to me like there's more to this 'sport' than any other sport I can think of.
The world have moved on from the days of hunting and gathering
Here's what I'll say - you're right in the regard that we don't need the resources from hunting anymore (we still need it as an aid to manage population numbers, but whatever) Factory farms have taken over that for us.

What I'm still trying to tell you, is that factory farms are a far more excruciating and cruel way of getting those resources. They're about efficiency, with no regard for how the life of an animal is treated.
What 'bullshit' do I believe in?
There is a world of difference. Modern hunting is something people do for pleasure. It makes them feel good to blow the life out of something that is only doing its best to survive in the wild--a difficult enough job without some gun-happy moron with a he-man complex creeping about with an idiot-proof rifle pointed at it. I would never trust any man who went hunting as a recreational activity. Humans have farmed animals for thousands of years. Farmers view killing their livestock as simply a normal part of the process. No normal farmer gets a sick pleasure out of killing the animals he has bred. They are very practical about it, rightly or wrongly--but that is a different topic entirely.
The rhino is extremely endangered, and for nothing more than pathetic superstition. The killers are psychopaths who don't give a second thought to the horrible death they are condemning any offspring to--like being pecked to death by vultures. You really think someone like that deserves sympathy??
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

blow the life out of something...

the screams of fruits and vegetables fall on deaf ears...

wait...

they mustn't have been alive...

-Imp
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 pm
You're talking like a nonce. I've no need to justify myself to you are anyone else.