For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Is a Perfect Circle Real?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:42 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:26 am
I talk "apples" you deflect to 'oranges' and 'dogs'.
I talk fruit and you deflect to accusations or apples and oranges.
Hey.. you are hijacking my OP of specifically "apples" only with your loose fruits.
You are destroying your own thread by repeatedly saying apples are not fruits.

Listen I have no path or plan...I just come in and create or destroy things with cyclonic-vacuum type logic. No real surprise, nothing new, or old. The spiral logic can be observed in almost all of my posts.

Obviously you can't handle it, which is no big deal...because I will tear that apart too...so take it as an insult or compliment or whatever...

Actually just...whatever...
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:42 am

I talk fruit and you deflect to accusations or apples and oranges.
Hey.. you are hijacking my OP of specifically "apples" only with your loose fruits.

Listen I have no path or plan...I just come in and create or destroy things with cyclonic-vacuum type logic. No real surprise, nothing new, or old. The spiral logic can be observed in almost all of my posts.

Obviously you can't handle it, which is no big deal...because I will tear that apart too...so take it as an insult or compliment or whatever...

Off tangent again.

You are twisting and lying. I did not say 'apples' are not 'fruits' in the general sense.
Apples and oranges are fruits, but in this OP I am not interested in fruits-in-general.
I stated the OP refer only to 'apples' as a specialty and not other 'fruits'.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:00 am

Off tangent again.

You are twisting and lying. I did not say 'apples' are not 'fruits' in the general sense.
Apples and oranges are fruits, but in this OP I am not interested in fruits-in-general.
What a paranoid response.

Off tangent again...as usual. How are we supposed to take you scientifically if you keep skipping around and going in circles?

ADHD is a possibility, always talking about fruits: obsessive compulsive disorder, possible latent homsexuality....

What was the relationship with your mother like? And your father?
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:23 am

Off tangent again.

Off tangent again...as usual. How are we supposed to take you scientifically if you keep skipping around and going in circles?

ADHD is a possibility, always talking about fruits: obsessive compulsive disorder, possible latent homsexuality....

As usual off tangent again.
I am very specific with 'apples' only and you're the one with ADHD and autism thus veering off to nonsense.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:33 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:23 am
Off tangent again.

As usual off tangent again.
I am very specific with 'apples' only and you're the one with ADHD and autism thus veering off to nonsense.
Psychotic episodes of paranoia, seeing "apples" all the time...
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:17 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:13 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:32 pm
No.

The word is spelled how I intend it to be spelled, apparently you have to carve out words now considering noone is buying the hollow little heads you produce...and yes people sell useless trinkets all the time (ie statues and sculptures) at "flee" markets.
You are still wrong.
No.

Go carve a piece of clay.
Wood & stone is carved. Clay is moulded.

You are still wrong and shall continue to be so until you read what people are telling you.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:41 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:13 pm
You are still wrong.
No.

You are still wrong and shall continue to be so until you read what people are telling you.
No.

I use to carve clay with a plastic knife as a kid....

Clay is carved, using a tool, for details...

There you are going in circles...
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:12 pm
No.

No.

Clay sculpture is both additive and subtractive, and that is why is not not called "carving" by people who know what they are talking about.

I'm not going round in circles because they are not real.
Even if I were to type the same sentence twice, it would not be a circle since time and space have moved on. We are all travelling around the galaxy at half a million miles an hour, as well as rotating and going round the sun. As Heraclitus says you cannot step into the same rive twice, in fact you can never step into the same river even ONCE.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:55 pm

No.

Clay sculpture is both additive and subtractive, and that is why is not not called "carving" by people who know what they are talking about.

Even if I were to type the same sentence twice, it would not be a circle since time and space have moved on. We are all travelling around the galaxy at half a million miles an hour, as well as rotating and going round the sun. As Heraclitus says you cannot step into the same rive twice, in fact you can never step into the same river even ONCE.
But additive and subtractive is what defines carving....

Whatever, you make no sense as usual, to address your point directly:

But Heraclitus keeps repeating the word river....his argument is built around a looping variable. You cannot affect the same river because there are multiple rivers: this necessitates river is a constant that occurs through continual variation...it becomes a platonic form.

A river is a boundary of movement, a quality. All qualities are continuums of progressive change. The quality of a horse are the movements that compose a horse. The same applies for any phenomenon. A circle is a quality as it is both composed of and composed further circles.

Hercilclitus was only half right.
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:21 am But additive and subtractive is what defines carving....

But Heraclitus keeps repeating the word river....his argument is built around a looping variable. You cannot affect the same river because there are multiple rivers: this necessitates river is a constant that occurs through continual variation...it becomes a platonic form.

A river is a boundary of movement, a quality. All qualities are continuums of progressive change. The quality of a horse are the movements that compose a horse. The same applies for any phenomenon. A circle is a quality as it is both composed of and composed further circles.

As usual you are messing things up.

I can argue there is no river in the first place, or a river is merely an illusion in a way - as such Heraclitus should have shut up!

What you don't understand in this case is, the statement was qualified to the principle of change and permanence, i.e. the only constant is change.
Heraclitus statement is valid within the qualified and appropriate context the statement is made.
If Heraclitus has studied Quantum Physics, he would have stated "a thing can be either a particle or wave" to reflect non-permanence and reality is conditional.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:21 am
No.

FFS.
You can't ADD, when you carve, eejit.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:58 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:21 am But additive and subtractive is what defines carving....

As usual you are messing things up.

I can argue there is no river in the first place, or a river is merely an illusion in a way - as such Heraclitus should have shut up!

Thus the point doesn't exist at all, at which case there is no mess up...:).

What you don't understand in this case is, the statement was qualified to the principle of change and permanence, i.e. the only constant is change.

But the constant change...is a river. Heraclitus contradicts himself through contradiction being a constant "boundary of division" from one phenomena and another. In these respects there are constants with the line as contradictive, dividing one phenomena from another, as necessitating universal forms.

Curvature is constant and omnipresent.

1. A glass half of water and half of air observes a define line between them, the same occurs with the glass itself.

2. A leaf in the air observes curvature separating them.

3. The basic yin/yang simple observes this curvature separating light from dark, with this observed with any horizon during dawn or dusk.

4. Etc.

Heraclitus statement is valid within the qualified and appropriate context the statement is made.
If Heraclitus has studied Quantum Physics, he would have stated "a thing can be either a particle or wave" to reflect non-permanence and reality is conditional.

But it is not valid if taken out of context, and if all changes according to context then heralictus is also wrong and "negates" himself...he is subject to a negation of negation.

Context is constant form, as context requires a self referential loop that separates one phenomena from another. To say "dog is dog" separates it from the loop of "cat is cat" or "red is red", but all of these distinctintly seperate loops are still loops.

They are seperate by there intrinsic emptiness on one hand, but United in their circular nature of repetition within repetition as repetition.

Hericlitus is half right.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:20 pm

FFS.
But you can subtract and subtracting subtraction results in both subtraction and addition. I always subtract a piece of clay from one source to add it to another.

Terms are just contexts that require other contexts...again circularity.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:52 pm

FFS.
But you can subtract and subtracting subtraction results in both subtraction and addition. I always subtract a piece of clay from one source to add it to another.

There is no doubt you are bat shit crazy.
Bye bye
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:21 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:52 pm

FFS.

There is no doubt you are bat shit crazy.
Bye bye
I really don't care...

show me what sanity is and I will show you a man irrationally afraid of his shadow.

So is this the best rational you have to protect your point of view...an empty label?