Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:01 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm But there is no act; you are just this human.
And there's me thinking I was a lightworker hmm, or am i just a human :?: , hmm, and I do even remember you said I was a martyr ..well I guess I must be a whole load of things huh?, gosh the mind simply cannot make up it's mind can it, I wonder how the mind does that, make it self up?...LOL

No, you are simply mentally ill. You are just this human.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:02 pm No, you are simply mentally ill. You are just this human.
Ok if you say so, but am I obliged to go along with that? ..I don't think so.

But each to their own deluded beliefs as to what they want to belief they are.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:05 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:02 pm No, you are simply mentally ill. You are just this human.
Ok if you say so, but am I obliged to go along with that? ..I don't think so.

But each to their own deluded beliefs as to what they want to belief they are.

Humans who refuse to acknowledge that they are humans, are, for the lack of a better world, evil.
And they are even allowed to breed..

Just hope that I don't become God, because I would punish such evil in an ugly way :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:14 pm
Just hope that I don't become God, because I would punish such evil in an ugly way :)

Say's I the secret insideous thoughts of the God of the vastness of space and the entire manifested universe who had carnal relations with a human maiden who was engaged to be married so that a god-man might be born.I did that because humans screwed up big time and did exactly what I told them not to do.I slept with the young lady so that my son might be tortured and killed to pay for your transgressions.

THERE, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER NOW!

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:07 am
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Say's I the secret insideous thoughts of the God of the vastness of space and the entire manifested universe who had carnal relations with a human maiden who was engaged to be married so that a god-man might be born.I did that because humans screwed up big time and did exactly what I told them not to do.I slept with the young lady so that my son might be tortured and killed to pay for your transgressions.

THERE, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER NOW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I do feel better now than 2 minutes ago, I don't plan to figure out what you think you just wrote, but the sheer stupidity is hilarious. :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:02 pm
Age wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:59 pm You skipped most of what I wrote because you started to notice that you are completely incapable of answering my very straightforward, simple and basic clarifying questions that I posed to you. This is because you have absolutely NO idea about what it was that you were going on about. "Love between adults" is a "male emotion". That was about one of the funniest things that I have heard for a while now.

If you are totally incapable of clarifying just the most simplest of clarifying questions, then you have absolutely NO hope of elaborating on what it was that you were saying.
Your assumptions are as wrong as always :)
So, what is right and true then? You say my assumptions are wrong, which means you MUST KNOW what is right, so go ahead and fill us in.

Why did you NOT answer any of my clarifying questions posed to you?

You made some claims, which sounded pretty outrageous by the way, so why will you not clarify what you say and mean?

If you KNOW what you are going on about, then just explaining what it is that you are going on about should be so easy and simple for you.

You say "others" can not comprehend what you claim is true, so why not help us out and explain what this 'male emotion' is exactly, which you say is the 'bonding between adults'? Also, are you able to and will you explain what this 'love and bonding between adults' actually IS?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:35 am
Age wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:59 pm You skipped most of what I wrote because you started to notice that you are completely incapable of answering my very straightforward, simple and basic clarifying questions that I posed to you. This is because you have absolutely NO idea about what it was that you were going on about. "Love between adults" is a "male emotion". That was about one of the funniest things that I have heard for a while now.

If you are totally incapable of clarifying just the most simplest of clarifying questions, then you have absolutely NO hope of elaborating on what it was that you were saying.
So, what is right and true then? You say my assumptions are wrong, which means you MUST KNOW what is right, so go ahead and fill us in.

You made some claims, which sounded pretty outrageous by the way, so why will you not clarify what you say and mean?

If you KNOW what you are going on about, then just explaining what it is that you are going on about should be so easy and simple for you.

You say "others" can not comprehend what you claim is true, so why not help us out and explain what this 'male emotion' is exactly, which you say is the 'bonding between adults'? Also, are you able to and will you explain what this 'love and bonding between adults' actually IS?
The only thing I'm willing to explain to you is that you take your meds by putting them into your mouth (the big hole on your face, but you will have to open it first). You use your fingers to pick up the meds, fingers are these long, oddly-shaped things at the end of your arms, usually five on each side (10 in total, which may be more than you can count but keep trying).

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:50 am

The only thing I'm willing to explain to you is that you take your meds by putting them into your mouth (the big hole on your face, but you will have to open it first). You use your fingers to pick up the meds, fingers are these long, oddly-shaped things at the end of your arms, usually five on each side (10 in total, which may be more than you can count but keep trying).
This, for just asking you to clarify some things, so that I could better understand what it was that you were talking about.

If you really are completely incapable of explaining further your ideas, thoughts, and/or beliefs, then just maybe my assumption was not at all as wrong as you allege it was? You have, so far, SHOWN absolutely NO sign that you are capable of clarifying my questions and explaining further what you meant, so we will have to wait and see if I was as wrong as you claim I am.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:05 am

This, for just asking you to clarify some things, so that I could better understand what it was that you were talking about.

If you really are completely incapable of explaining further your ideas, thoughts, and/or beliefs, then just maybe my assumption was not at all as wrong as you allege it was? You have, so far, SHOWN absolutely NO sign that you are capable of clarifying my questions and explaining further what you meant, so we will have to wait and see if I was as wrong as you claim I am.
No we don't have to wait, you are as wrong as I claim. It was proven 50 times over. In fact you couldn't even comprehend my previous comment.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 am

No we don't have to wait, you are as wrong as I claim.
Do you have any actual proof of this, which you could and will provide, or do you just expect us to take your word for it?
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 amIt was proven 50 times over.
Lol. Are you just 'trying to' deflect away from the fact;

I said you can not answer my clarifying questions, and I explained WHY you can not.
You said that my assumptions are as wrong as always.
I said we will have to wait as see if this is even true or not.
You said it was proven 50 times over.

So, to see the actual Truth of this, I will now ask you to provide just one other alleged assumption you say I have supposedly made, and we will wait for you to provide that "assumption", and then we will SEE if it is as wrong as you claim it is. The other 49 examples, which you say exists, I will not ask you to provide.
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 amIn fact you couldn't even comprehend my previous comment.
"Couldn't", or 'I just DID NOT WANT TO'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Do you have any actual proof of this, which you could and will provide, or do you just expect us to take your word for it?

I said you can not answer my clarifying questions, and I explained WHY you can not.

So, to see the actual Truth of this, I will now ask you to provide just one other alleged assumption you say I have supposedly made, and we will wait for you to provide that "assumption", and then we will SEE if it is as wrong as you claim it is. The other 49 examples, which you say exists, I will not ask you to provide.
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 amIn fact you couldn't even comprehend my previous comment.
This comment of yours contains 4 wrong assumptions too. I counted this time.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:26 pm

There was NOT one assumption in my comment. Unless of course you can SHOW otherwise.

If you could show the four alleged "assumptions" and you will, then will you also provide WHY you think or believe they are wrong assumptions?

If you do NOT provide any examples, let alone proof, then, again, do you just expect others to accept your words as being true?

If you do NOT provide any examples, for us to LOOK AT, and then discuss, then some would be SEEING as well as saying your words are just worthless and meaningless nothing at all.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:40 pm

There was NOT one assumption in my comment. Unless of course you can SHOW otherwise.

If you could show the four alleged "assumptions" and you will, then will you also provide WHY you think or believe they are wrong assumptions?

If you do NOT provide any examples, let alone proof, then, again, do you just expect others to accept your words as being true?

If you do NOT provide any examples, for us to LOOK AT, and then discuss, then some would be SEEING as well as saying your words are just worthless and meaningless nothing at all.
Just 1 in this one.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Just 1 in this one.
It NEVER ceases to amaze me how OFTEN when I ask 'you', people, to clarify and show proof for what you allege and believe is true, but you are completely and utterly incapable of providing absolutely any thing at all, except for an attempt at another deflection.

Remember it was 'YOU', "ATLA", who made the claim that 'the love and bonding with adults' is a 'male emotion'.

And, all I did was ask you to clarify what this ACTUALLY entails AND means. But let us not forget that you have ALREADY SHOWN that you can NOT provide any thing at all.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:21 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Just 1 in this one.
It NEVER ceases to amaze me how OFTEN when I ask 'you', people, to clarify and show proof for what you allege and believe is true, but you are completely and utterly incapable of providing absolutely any thing at all, except for an attempt at another deflection.

Remember it was 'YOU', "ATLA", who made the claim that 'the love and bonding with adults' is a 'male emotion'.

And, all I did was ask you to clarify what this ACTUALLY entails AND means. But let us not forget that you have ALREADY SHOWN that you can NOT provide any thing at all.
1 again. You couldn't be more wrong.