Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:18 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:18 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 am
I did tell you a joke. The joke is you.
Not funny
Well, seeing things so darkly and seriously as you often do is funny when you realize that it's what you are actually attracting and perpetuating because doing so serves you more (somehow) than seeing how much more there is. It is a dark comedy that you co-produce, direct, star in, and narrate for everyone else, because you are utterly convinced that it is the ONLY reality and stage that exists. Do you really, logically think that the potential in the Universe would be that limited? Or is it only perception that is limited?
LW, you really do make me chuckle with your responses sometimes, honestly, let people be, ffs...seriously, this has nothing to with limited perceptions. People have their opinions and that's it, that's all there is to it, you have yours and people have theirs, and some people will agree with you and other people won't agree with you...so what? are you allowed to have your opinions? if yes, then please allow others theirs, it doesn't matter what they are...this is not about thinking that ones opinion that the world is dark is far more superior and above and beyond anyone elses making someone else's opinion look inferior, or making someone else's opinion less important. No one is announcing that their opinion is the ONLY reality...Why do you constantly think that's what people do?..you do this with my comments as well, you've often thought that the way I see the world is the only way the world is...but that thing you think others are doing, is only what you think they are doing, but this is not how it is, except in your own mind the way you think it is when it actually isn't what you think is it at all, you see?

The Light is all there is..which is the castor of all shadows, aka itself... casting shadows in it's desire for centre stage, the Light grants it's own shadow the centre stage. Shadow's can only exist because of the Light, but Light does not need a shadow for it's existence, it's self illuminating. You see that which does not cast a shadow upon itself is the castor of all shadows...you know, the out-there kind of stuff, the stuff made of light kind of stuff...:shock: :wink:

The world is the way it is because we like it that way, it's dark sometimes, get over it, otherwise we'd all disappear into the Light and no one would show up to the show. But the Light already knows it does not have to show up to it's own show that's why it allows it's shadow part to take centre stage, no action without an actor to do all the playing around ..while the Light just basks in the background away from all the drama, having seen it all before looking on in complete detachment, knowing full well that every shadow is swallowed by the Light at the end of the days play..even though the shadows are convinced it's their Light, but for the shadows their existence is likened to a salamander in the sun, all shadows return to their sunny funny maker. Even the Light needs a break now and again for theres only so much drama one can take before it succumbs to the great big inky dark deep void of darkness, for no one has ever seen THE LIGHT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, the joke is on you. :wink:

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pm honestly, let people be, ffs
Like you're letting me be? :lol:
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pm...seriously, this has nothing to with limited perceptions.
How do you know?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmPeople have their opinions and that's it
Based on what? Perception perhaps?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmare you allowed to have your opinions? if yes, then please allow others theirs
Oh I thought this forum was for expressing ALL opinions...as I was just expressing mine in response to someone else's. And now you are expressing yours, but you seem to be saying I shouldn't be saying anything. Is that right? :lol:
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmthis is not about thinking that ones opinion that the world is dark is far more superior and above and beyond anyone elses making someone else's opinion look inferior, or making someone else's opinion less important.
How do you know what it's all about?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmNo one is announcing that their opinion is the ONLY reality...Why do you constantly think that's what people do?
Because that's what people tend to do. It comes across in their communication as they announce how IT TRULY IS...regardless of what anyone else may think.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmThe world is the way it is because we like it that way,
Remember that!!!
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmit's dark sometimes, get over it
There's nothing for me to get over. I accept darkness. When someone goes off for many paragraphs (and often many posts) about HOW HORRIBLE PEOPLE ARE AND HOW HORRIBLE THE WORLD IS, I may point out that there are other realities. So what? There's nothing wrong with me doing that... why don't YOU get over that!
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 pmotherwise we'd all disappear into the Light and no one would show up to the show.
Says the person who frequently talks about there being no one and nothing. :lol:

You're part of the joke!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:18 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:18 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 am
I did tell you a joke. The joke is you.
Not funny
Well, seeing things so darkly and seriously as you often do is funny when you realize that it's what you are actually attracting and perpetuating because doing so serves you more (somehow) than seeing how much more there is. It is a dark comedy that you co-produce, direct, star in, and narrate for everyone else, because you are utterly convinced that it is the ONLY reality and stage that exists. Do you really, logically think that the potential in the Universe would be that limited? Or is it only perception that is limited?
Got to "well, seeing things darkly"...or something like that...what a pessimistic tone, stop being so negative.

You are creative.

Fuck alot of people.

And are content with saying how content you are.

Not only that but you died once, so everyone has "her brain was deprived of oxygen for several minutes...let her be...wink, wink, nod, nod".

You have alot going, I dont know why you see this as all "darkly".

Anyhow:

Sandwhich:

Turkey, swiss, lettuce and tomatoe.

I can't make up my mind about mayo or mustard, but considering the "community service" you give to all the men in your community...I am thinking mustard so I know its mustard.

Hop to it...
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm what a pessimistic tone, stop being so negative.
Doesn't that fit with your world view?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm are content with saying how content you are.
Not likely I would be discontent about that. Does that irritate you? Of course life is hard and aggravating and confusing sometimes! From my experience, those times come and go. Whereas, your philosophy about relationships and women consistently doesn't seem to reflect flexibility or bright spots, so it's hard to have a conversation with such extremism. You are free to think/believe that way. But if you're posting on a public forum, then people are free to disagree or comment about the claims that you make. Your ego and arrogance naturally invite the responses you get.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pmNot only that but you died once, so everyone has "her brain was deprived of oxygen for several minutes...let her be...wink, wink, nod, nod".
No, I didn't die...but there are other things that have affected my brain over my lifetime. :lol: What's YOUR particular excuse for being who you are and thinking/saying what you do?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pmSandwhich:

I suggest that you give yourself a blow job, and then make your own damn sandwich. :D
Atla

Post by Atla »

Islam isn't right about anything, now having said that, let's try something politically incorrect today:

Generally, women are incapable of love between adults (this is something women can not comprehend and are totally unaware of), and are also cognitively inferior (especially in the abstract thinking department, which men more or less equate with intelligence). Women also don't exist as a very centralized self, like men do. These are the things that prevent most men from achieving happiness actually, they are looking for an equal companion, but can't find one.

So men tried to subjugate women, tried to force them, shape them into the kind of companion they wanted/needed. This attempt invariably failed, as the hard-wired human nature can't be changed on such a level.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:00 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm what a pessimistic tone, stop being so negative.
Doesn't that fit with your world view?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm are content with saying how content you are.
Not likely I would be discontent about that. Does that irritate you? Of course life is hard and aggravating and confusing sometimes! From my experience, those times come and go. Whereas, your philosophy about relationships and women consistently doesn't seem to reflect flexibility or bright spots, so it's hard to have a conversation with such extremism. You are free to think/believe that way. But if you're posting on a public forum, then people are free to disagree or comment about the claims that you make. Your ego and arrogance naturally invite the responses you get.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pmNot only that but you died once, so everyone has "her brain was deprived of oxygen for several minutes...let her be...wink, wink, nod, nod".
No, I didn't die...but there are other things that have affected my brain over my lifetime. :lol: What's YOUR particular excuse for being who you are and thinking/saying what you do?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pmSandwhich:

I suggest that you give yourself a blow job, and then make your own damn sandwich. :D
Ravings from a woman who admitted oxygen starvation of the brain....best to calm down and make a sandwhich...you will feel better.

Remember, no mayo...mustard.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 pm Islam isn't right about anything, now having said that, let's try something politically incorrect today:

Generally, women are incapable of love between adults (this is something women can not comprehend and are totally unaware of), and are also cognitively inferior (especially in the abstract thinking department, which men more or less equate with intelligence). Women also don't exist as a very centralized self, like men do. These are the things that prevent most men from achieving happiness actually, they are looking for an equal companion, but can't find one.

So men tried to subjugate women, tried to force them, shape them into the kind of companion they wanted/needed. This attempt invariably failed, as the hard-wired human nature can't be changed on such a level.
Valid points, hence why I blame men as well as women...women are just what they are, men became deluded with sensuality.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm Remember, no mayo...mustard.
I'm not going to make you a sandwich. You need to take responsibility for yourself and understand your own role. That's a crucial part of understanding the world you perceive. :D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 pm Generally, women are incapable of love between adults (this is something women can not comprehend and are totally unaware of), and are also cognitively inferior (especially in the abstract thinking department, which men more or less equate with intelligence). Women also don't exist as a very centralized self, like men do. These are the things that prevent most men from achieving happiness actually, they are looking for an equal companion, but can't find one.

It's very interesting to hear this argument/claim which is the exact opposite of what a lot of women talk about: which is that men are generally incapable of deeper love and awareness, and are therefore shallow and inadequate partners (instead of the equal companions that women desire), which women then try to shape into the kind of companion they want/need, and it invariably fails because people are who they are.

In my own experience, a lot of men have virtually nothing to show for their lives -- and it is women who they look to, to take care of them... making them sandwiches and giving them some good lovin', while they rant about the world and are boring as partners. Yet somehow these men want to be treated as superior. :lol:

I guess it all depends on perspective.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:42 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 pm Generally, women are incapable of love between adults (this is something women can not comprehend and are totally unaware of), and are also cognitively inferior (especially in the abstract thinking department, which men more or less equate with intelligence). Women also don't exist as a very centralized self, like men do. These are the things that prevent most men from achieving happiness actually, they are looking for an equal companion, but can't find one.

It's very interesting to hear this argument/claim which is the exact opposite of what a lot of women talk about: which is that men are generally incapable of deeper love and awareness, and are therefore shallow and inadequate partners (instead of the equal companions that women desire), which women then try to shape into the kind of companion they want/need, and it invariably fails because people are who they are.

In my own experience, a lot of men have virtually nothing to show for their lives -- and it is women who they look to, to take care of them... making them sandwiches and giving them some good lovin', while they rant about the world and are boring as partners. Yet somehow these men want to be treated as superior. :lol:

I guess it all depends on perspective.
No, it doesn't depend on pespective. Many men are shallow trash, but there is literally a form of love between adults that many men do experience, and women don't. Women have no idea that men experience this kind of emotion and bonding.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:46 pm No, it doesn't depend on pespective. Many men are shallow trash, but there is literally a form of love between adults that many men do experience, and women don't. Women have no idea that men experience this kind of emotion and bonding.
Well, many women are shallow -- but there are also women who understand an extraordinary form of love that men don't. Your extreme unbalanced view is suspiciously absurd. :lol: Of course it goes both ways. If you don't think it does, then YOU are the secret ingredient in that lop-sided view!

I have male friends who are very soulful, and we have relationships of mutual and very genuine respect and love (that seem to stretch beyond this lifetime). I fully recognize this about them. It is not hard to see at all. They, themselves, are sad and disgusted by much of the shallow and aggressive male behavior in the world.

If you are a man, and if you truly have the kind of love you seem to speak of, then it's strange that you classify women in such absurdly incapable terms. The women I know are incredibly insightful and loving and capable of bonding.

You don't think it has anything to do with perspective, so I guess you're just unaware of the capability that exists beyond your experience.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:06 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:46 pm No, it doesn't depend on pespective. Many men are shallow trash, but there is literally a form of love between adults that many men do experience, and women don't. Women have no idea that men experience this kind of emotion and bonding.
Well, many women are shallow -- but there are also women who understand an extraordinary form of love that men don't. Your extreme unbalanced view is suspiciously absurd. :lol: Of course it goes both ways. If you don't think it does, then YOU are the secret ingredient in that lop-sided view!

I have male friends who are very soulful, and we have relationships of mutual and very genuine respect and love (that seem to stretch beyond this lifetime). I fully recognize this about them. It is not hard to see at all. They, themselves, are sad and disgusted by much of the shallow and aggressive male behavior in the world.

If you are a man, and if you truly have the kind of love you seem to speak of, then it's strange that you classify women in such absurdly incapable terms. The women I know are incredibly insightful and loving and capable of bonding.

You don't think it has anything to do with perspective, so I guess you're just unaware of the capability that exists beyond your experience.
Again: it doesn't depend on perspective. 99% of women, just like you, have no idea that men experience two kinds of love. One is the one you speak about, the one that women also experience (probably even more so than men).
Then there is the other kind of bonding between adults, the 'real deal', which it turns out is a male emotion. That's something you can not comprehend.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

I dont disagree with anything atla has said thus far.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:14 pm Then there is the other kind of bonding between adults, the 'real deal', which it turns out is a male emotion. That's something you can not comprehend.
How do you know?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am

What is your explanation to the above Meme?
It means: 'I am a fat American moron who can't read or write'.