Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
This statement is empty of any value according to your own premises, thus is contradictory and dividing.
So be it.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
This logic of division, can be emphasized in the the current anxiety, hostility and war embodied within the the increasing passivity of "men" and the increasing aggression of "women".
Or could it be that men are just frightened to death of women's inner strength today, and maybe the men feel like they've lost their power over them. I mean what can a man do with an awakened woman? Women today are strong, they are not like the helpless women often portrayed in the movies.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
If women where able to lead men from darkness into light...then why are so many women unable to keep there men?
But women of today don't need men in the way they did back in the day. If men only knew the true depth of a womans heart, they wouldn't want to leave a woman. If men would become conscious of the fact that it is only through a woman that a man can be brought to the heaven he craves, but men haven't become conscious enough yet to realise that heaven is at the feet of women and mothers. For a man, it may well appear to him that he is being dragged through hell by the woman, but that's how it works, a man can only get to heaven by first passing through the gates of hell with her, it's not easy for men, but always worth it in the end, the prize is heaven, not hell.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
Women have no power, they flail around and scream and this "distraction" is an illusion of power ensnaring the false sentimentality of white knights who want to get laid...there are not even "real men" left, so in all fairness women cannot even be attacked.
Not really sure what all that means. But all women want is a strong man to compliment her. Women have to be the thorny end of the rose because they are the ones who have to worry about being raped when walking the streets alone at night. You do not hear of rape stories of women lurking around late at night raping any unsuspecting innocent men. It's usually the other way around, so women just learn to grow a pair, that's all, and that change has now become permanent. Women rule the nest.



.
I read down to the frighten to death of women and men....then I chuckled. Most western women actually cannot keep men.

They are noisy.

Useless.

Unkind.

Unfaithful.

But most of all just boring.


I mean even the arguments "fear", "absense of sex", etc are repeated over an over...I mean it is the same shit over and over again. And you know what? We dont care. There is a generation gap. Alot of western men are becoming fed up with western women's materialism, hypocrisy, constant complaining, financial exploitation

Alot of my peers? Those with money are going over seas. The majority or miserable with who they are with, they only keep the girl because of free sex. Many just keep the girl for social status but rather watch porn, alot rather just be single.

The truth is most guys in a relationship are not happy, and the "love goddess" mentality of lacewing...ROFL...brain damage from her near death experience.

As to me? My last girlfriend was out of the Phillipines. Real easy to get along with. She was one of Manny Paquiaos nieces. I ended it. Why? Because of cultural differences. She has strong family values, was empathetic and kind, gentle...

There is no way I could bring her to the west without subjecting her to isolation or having her end up miserable around a bunch of women and men with different values...western women are pigs. Western men are neutered or fuck everything in site.

I even told her, what to expect in America, and quite frankly besides the dwindling material success...there is nothing here in the west. She was shocked about how some of the people are.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7073
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:42 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm
I can't stand all that 'I'm an earth goddess awesome multitasking supreme being blah blah' bullshit.
Of course, but the library that is human imagination contains other stories you might like to read about, and enjoy, maybe you'll find something you like deep within the caverns of the story maker, where ever that is ? :roll: :? ...same goes for movie watching, there's all sorts of movies to watch here on this planet, but we ain't going to like them all, what ever genre, what ever pops your i candy.

Each to their own, many authors appear, within the same one reader.

.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:09 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm
They often put men before their children, even strings of males who are a danger to their young.
Smart women are like Chimpanzees. Smart women don't act like most women. Smart women are real women, real women are smart like the Goddess they are. And real smart strong men like real smart strong women. It's just how evolution works.

.
You obviously aren't one of those 'real smart women' then.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:02 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm
The truth is...
Your little piddly ass truth is not representative of all TRUTHS. Have you really not figured out yet how your view attracts more of itself in order to validate and stroke your distorted ego? Everything you experience is through your set of darkly tinted lenses. That's WHY that may be YOUR truth, and that may be all YOU see. NOT because that's the ONLY way things are! Ask yourself honestly: why would the Universe BE THAT SMALL AND LIMITED??!!!

You apparently have no clue what you're missing and how much MORE there is than what you see! Focus on anything and you'll see more of it. I'm guessing your primary agenda is to rant and claim you're right about ALL OF IT, yes?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:59 am

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:02 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm
The truth is...
Your little piddly ass truth is not representative of all TRUTHS. Have you really not figured out yet how your view attracts more of itself in order to validate and stroke your distorted ego? Everything you experience is through your set of darkly tinted lenses. That's WHY that may be YOUR truth, and that may be all YOU see. NOT because that's the ONLY way things are! Ask yourself honestly: why would the Universe BE THAT SMALL AND LIMITED??!!!

You apparently have no clue what you're missing and how much MORE there is than what you see! Focus on anything and you'll see more of it. I'm guessing your primary agenda is to rant and claim you're right about ALL OF IT, yes?
I read to "your little piddly ass attitude"...what a piddly ass attitude.

Tell me a joke or stfu.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:59 am
Tell me a joke or stfu.
I did tell you a joke. The joke is you.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:18 am

Lacewing wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:59 am
Tell me a joke or stfu.
I did tell you a joke. The joke is you.
Not funny, I thought you where suppose to be creative...please dont tell me it is making clay pots.

Joke or GTFO...or rather just shut up and go back in a kitchen.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7073
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:25 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm
I read down to the frighten to death of women and men....then I chuckled. Most western women actually cannot keep men.

They are noisy.

Useless.

Unkind.

Unfaithful.

But most of all just boring.


I mean even the arguments "fear", "absense of sex", etc are repeated over an over...I mean it is the same shit over and over again. And you know what? We dont care. There is a generation gap. Alot of western men are becoming fed up with western women's materialism, hypocrisy, constant complaining, financial exploitation

Alot of my peers? Those with money are going over seas. The majority or miserable with who they are with, they only keep the girl because of free sex. Many just keep the girl for social status but rather watch porn, alot rather just be single.

The truth is most guys in a relationship are not happy, and the "love goddess" mentality of lacewing...ROFL...brain damage from her near death experience.

As to me? My last girlfriend was out of the Phillipines. Real easy to get along with. She was one of Manny Paquiaos nieces. I ended it. Why? Because of cultural differences. She has strong family values, was empathetic and kind, gentle...

There is no way I could bring her to the west without subjecting her to isolation or having her end up miserable around a bunch of women and men with different values...western women are pigs. Western men are neutered or fuck everything in site.

I even told her, what to expect in America, and quite frankly besides the dwindling material success...there is nothing here in the west. She was shocked about how some of the people are.
I totally agree with everything you have said here.

It's so funny because I understand what you write about within a metaphysical construct. And I also understand everything you write about on a human level, regarding the human condition and how men and women relate and how the western woman/man is fucked.

I totally get your point.

I don't have any arguments with your views, they are very similar to mine, if not identical. I too had a very similar situation to you where I had to end a relationship, for the exact same reasons as you.

Strange world.

PS..right now, I choose solitude, no more desire for any relationship with other people. I'm going it alone, it's working out much better that I ever imagined possible.

.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:11 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm
I read down to the frighten to death of women and men....then I chuckled. Most western women actually cannot keep men.

They are noisy.

Useless.

Unkind.

Unfaithful.

But most of all just boring.


I mean even the arguments "fear", "absense of sex", etc are repeated over an over...I mean it is the same shit over and over again. And you know what? We dont care. There is a generation gap. Alot of western men are becoming fed up with western women's materialism, hypocrisy, constant complaining, financial exploitation

Alot of my peers? Those with money are going over seas. The majority or miserable with who they are with, they only keep the girl because of free sex. Many just keep the girl for social status but rather watch porn, alot rather just be single.

The truth is most guys in a relationship are not happy, and the "love goddess" mentality of lacewing...ROFL...brain damage from her near death experience.

As to me? My last girlfriend was out of the Phillipines. Real easy to get along with. She was one of Manny Paquiaos nieces. I ended it. Why? Because of cultural differences. She has strong family values, was empathetic and kind, gentle...

There is no way I could bring her to the west without subjecting her to isolation or having her end up miserable around a bunch of women and men with different values...western women are pigs. Western men are neutered or fuck everything in site.

I even told her, what to expect in America, and quite frankly besides the dwindling material success...there is nothing here in the west. She was shocked about how some of the people are.
I totally agree with everything you have said here.

It's so funny because I understand what you write about within a metaphysical construct. And I also understand everything you write about on a human level, regarding the human condition and how men and women relate and how the western woman/man is fucked.

I totally get your point.

I don't have any arguments with your views, they are very similar to mine, if not identical. I too had a very similar situation to you where I had to end a relationship, for the exact same reasons as you.

Strange world.

PS..right now, I choose solitude, no more desire for any relationship with other people. I'm going it alone, it's working out much better that I ever imagined possible.

.
Some observations I have had over the years:

Running too a relationship is an attachment to an illusion, and ends in misery.

Same with running from a relationship.

Relationship or no relationship we are left with an awareness of ourselves we cannot always forget.

People are often just as lonely in a relationship while ironically sex can make people feel more alone as well...because people become too honest.

Most relationships are projections of internal dissonance within internal active (masculine) and passive (feminine) characteristics we have not properly integrated. It doesn't make relationships bad, it just makes the majority built on illusions of desires we have never properly faced.

Everyone is running around in circles trying to "find themselves", and barring the few people who find someone to "change with", the majority of people just go in seperate directions only to perpetually find a new "soul mate".

People assume finding a soulmate leads to peace and bliss, but considering most people are in conflict with themselves not only to people have many "soulmates" (because of how shallow they are) but these soulmates keep recycling in a perpetual vortex.

It is all absurd and way over complicated. Relationships require focus. Focus is the elimination of the subject object dichotomy by the merging of the point assuming (subject) and the point assumed (object).

In a economy based upon image indulgence and perpetual distraction...relationships are as good as dead; hence the hook up culture. We hook up with images, exploit them for feelings, then chuck them...same with relationships.

Progress is just another word for processing. We don't even cultivate relationships anymore, let alone here the word...no, we "raise" them like livestock or grain.

The west lost all sense of quality, that is why people are on meds...to distract themselves from the pain of the "inability", not "ability", to sacrifice or lose identity.

God is Dead because Man is Dead and everything we understand of God is through Man. Quality is just a lynchpin word and way of thinking that makes it all run smoothly and gracefully.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7073
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:01 am

Well said in above Eodnhoj7

.

PS, it's funny how the whole soulmate idea was concocted as well...as if one single human being out of millions of others is the perfect one for you..what a load of garbage. Sigh!!!

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:01 am
Well said in above Eodnhoj7

.

PS, it's funny how the whole soulmate idea was concocted as well...as if one single human being out of millions of others is the perfect one for you..what a load of garbage. Sigh!!!
True. I find it particularly nauseating and tedious when American actors gush about having found their 'soulmate' and inevitably they are divorced or apart a year later (or less, usually with some guff about how they 'still love each other' and that 'it was completely amicable). Americans are so full of shit.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7073
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am
Americans are so full of shit.
The Americans are very loud in that they are as large as life, and would be considered to be quite pompous to the English who are much more reserved and not so approachable or as friendly as they are, but we are each our own culture. Most Amercians have never experienced a world outside of America, so to them America is a bit like North Korea except they are allowed to have the internet.

Most other cultures are just not like the Americans.

At the end of the day, everyone is human, so we're all in this same world together, no one has ever been alive before, so no one knows really what the heck they are doing. So we can only know what we know, what we've been conditioned to know. True wisdom and happiness lie in suspension of judgment, since certain knowledge is impossible to attain unless we've directly experienced it for ourselves.

.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:24 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am
Americans are so full of shit.
The Americans are very loud in that they are as large as life, and would be considered to be quite pompous to the English who are much more reserved and not so approachable or as friendly as they are, but we are each our own culture. Most Amercians have never experienced a world outside of America, so to them America is a bit like North Korea except they are allowed to have the internet.

Most other cultures are just not like the Americans.

At the end of the day, everyone is human, so we're all in this same world together, no one has ever been alive before, so no one knows really what the heck they are doing. So we can only know what we know, what we've been conditioned to know. True wisdom and happiness lie in suspension of judgment, since certain knowledge is impossible to attain unless we've directly experienced it for ourselves.

.
Profound :roll:

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 764
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Sculptor » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am
Recently the sign,
  • Islam is Right About Woman

What is your explanation to the above Meme?
A couple of things here.

1) Whoever penned the meme lacks a basic education. It should read;
  • Islam is Right About Women
2) Who gives a F what ignorant, illiterate Texans think?

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:18 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:18 am
Lacewing wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:59 am
Tell me a joke or stfu.
I did tell you a joke. The joke is you.
Not funny
Well, seeing things so darkly and seriously as you often do is funny when you realize that it's what you are actually attracting and perpetuating because doing so serves you more (somehow) than seeing how much more there is. It is a dark comedy that you co-produce, direct, star in, and narrate for everyone else, because you are utterly convinced that it is the ONLY reality and stage that exists. Do you really, logically think that the potential in the Universe would be that limited? Or is it only perception that is limited?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests