Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:08 am

You apparently live in a dark world. I'm guessing you continually see things in a way to perpetuate such a reality for yourself because your ego must explain why you can't get laid or get a blow job. :lol: It MUST BE because the world is dark and twisted!! No... it's not a mystery. And no, the world you speak of is not representative of the worlds that many other people are experiencing.

Why do you think that is?
I can't imagine what would have made me think such a thing of you :roll:

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:31 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 am
Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:08 am

You apparently live in a dark world. I'm guessing you continually see things in a way to perpetuate such a reality for yourself because your ego must explain why you can't get laid or get a blow job. :lol: It MUST BE because the world is dark and twisted!! No... it's not a mystery. And no, the world you speak of is not representative of the worlds that many other people are experiencing.

Why do you think that is?
I can't imagine what would have made me think such a thing of you :roll:
Me neither. If you read the entire sentence, you see it is referring to HIS perspective, not mine. :roll:

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
So how are things with your boyfriend?
As you surely know, we're not together anymore. He wants to be, but from my perspective it wasn't a good match. Just because you can love someone, doesn't mean you're meant to be together.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
So much for the perceptive powers of women.
As I've told you before, you don't know what you're talking about in regard to other people. You appear to have a very limited view that supports your rage. Whatever initial insights you have about men and women, you twist so severely that you destroy the truth and they simply become your dark twisty creations.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
You would be surprised the number of men who would rather spend time on pornography than with their girlfriends or wives. Men who have access to the real thing, but rather just spend time in front of a screen. Why? It is not just because there wives and girlfriends are boring, it is because they have no value.
I'm not surprised. See, you're wrong again! Sure, people can be boring. The men are probably boring -- plus they're lazy and cowardly and unrealistic -- so, sure, they'll choose the easy option that doesn't challenge them, and then if they're like you, they'll blame it on the women. :lol:

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
Men can stick with them. Evolve past them. Both. Whatever.
Women can do the same with men. So what?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
But keep in mind your resort to how women and men behave is reduced to sex...that is the first thing you projected.
Where?
Honestly I read 2 and half words at the beginning, one word at the end...but I can't take you seriously.

So tell me a joke or something.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 am
Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:08 am

You apparently live in a dark world. I'm guessing you continually see things in a way to perpetuate such a reality for yourself because your ego must explain why you can't get laid or get a blow job. :lol: It MUST BE because the world is dark and twisted!! No... it's not a mystery. And no, the world you speak of is not representative of the worlds that many other people are experiencing.

Why do you think that is?
I can't imagine what would have made me think such a thing of you :roll:
Me neither. If you read the entire sentence, you see it is referring to HIS perspective, not mine. :roll:
:?: :?: :!:

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:39 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 am
Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 am


I can't imagine what would have made me think such a thing of you :roll:
Me neither. If you read the entire sentence, you see it is referring to HIS perspective, not mine. :roll:
:?: :?: :!:
Geez Veggie... why are you so interested in talking about Eodnhoj7's blow jobs? You've even enlarged the text size so we have to see it over and over.

My comment to him was teasing him about WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM (his perspective) -- NOT WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME, as you accused me of when you said: "Is that how you judge men--by whether or not they can get blow jobs?"...which was a bizarre leap for you to make. But whatever. It must be where your mind is at the moment.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:12 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:39 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 am
Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:31 am

Me neither. If you read the entire sentence, you see it is referring to HIS perspective, not mine. :roll:
:?: :?: :!:
Geez Veggie... why are you so interested in talking about Eodnhoj7's blow jobs? You've even enlarged the text size so we have to see it over and over.

My comment to him was teasing him about WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM (his perspective) -- NOT WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME, as you accused me of when you said: "Is that how you judge men--by whether or not they can get blow jobs?"...which was a bizarre leap for you to make. But whatever. It must be where your mind is at the moment.
Such a hypocrite :roll:

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:14 am

Islam is Right About Woman

I agree this can qualify as the Meme of the Year.

The fact is it create a cognitive dissonance in the subconscious minds of PC-turds in which they cannot grasp intellectually, thus their discomforts and aggressive reactions.

The cognitive dissonance within the minds of the leftists and PC-turds is;

The truth is where "Islam is Right About Woman" is Islam is truly misogynistic.
But the left and feminists are ignorant or ignore of the misogynism within Islam but instead support Islam to the hilt.

But if anyone claim "Islam is Wrong About Woman" then the leftists and the PC-turds would be homophobic and racist.

Thus the PC-turds are caught in their own ideologies and lies, i.e. because

Islam is Right About Woman within its ideology
But,
Islam is Wrong About Woman within human morality.
and the PC turds are caught in their in ability to stick to any of the above statements.

The above cognitive dissonance arise in the leftists' minds because they do not stand on the truths and arguments but rather rely on their emotions and aggression.

The real truths is the ideology of Islam is truly misogynistic as represented by the 6236 verses in the Quran - the final authority of Islam and Allah.

Re the Quranic verses;
-Women are inferior to men
-Men can beat their wives
-A women witness is worth half of men
-More women in hell than men
-& all sort of misogynistic elements sanction by Allah

The misogynistic elements are worse in the Ahadith and Sira.

Why the PC-turds and leftists are so disturbed by "Islam is Right About Woman" is they are aware of the condemnation of misogynism in Islam but they side with the apologists, deliberately ignored it, prefer to be ostriches and pretend it is OK.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:37 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:14 am
Islam is Right About Woman

I agree this can qualify as the Meme of the Year.

The fact is it create a cognitive dissonance in the subconscious minds of PC-turds in which they cannot grasp intellectually, thus their discomforts and aggressive reactions.

The cognitive dissonance within the minds of the leftists and PC-turds is;

The truth is where "Islam is Right About Woman" is Islam is truly misogynistic.
But the left and feminists are ignorant or ignore of the misogynism within Islam but instead support Islam to the hilt.

But if anyone claim "Islam is Wrong About Woman" then the leftists and the PC-turds would be homophobic and racist.

Thus the PC-turds are caught in their own ideologies and lies, i.e. because

Islam is Right About Woman within its ideology
But,
Islam is Wrong About Woman within human morality.
and the PC turds are caught in their in ability to stick to any of the above statements.

The above cognitive dissonance arise in the leftists' minds because they do not stand on the truths and arguments but rather rely on their emotions and aggression.

The real truths is the ideology of Islam is truly misogynistic as represented by the 6236 verses in the Quran - the final authority of Islam and Allah.

Re the Quranic verses;
-Women are inferior to men
-Men can beat their wives
-A women witness is worth half of men
-More women in hell than men
-& all sort of misogynistic elements sanction by Allah

The misogynistic elements are worse in the Ahadith and Sira.

Why the PC-turds and leftists are so disturbed by "Islam is Right About Woman" is they are aware of the condemnation of misogynism in Islam but they side with the apologists, deliberately ignored it, prefer to be ostriches and pretend it is OK.
None of the PCturds on here have ever defended islam or objected to the genocide of muslims (and think up your own expressions). Plus, a lot of people object to parasites like you in their countries as well.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7072
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:25 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
This statement is empty of any value according to your own premises, thus is contradictory and dividing.
So be it.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
This logic of division, can be emphasized in the the current anxiety, hostility and war embodied within the the increasing passivity of "men" and the increasing aggression of "women".
Or could it be that men are just frightened to death of women's inner strength today, and maybe the men feel like they've lost their power over them. I mean what can a man do with an awakened woman? Women today are strong, they are not like the helpless women often portrayed in the movies.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
If women where able to lead men from darkness into light...then why are so many women unable to keep there men?
But women of today don't need men in the way they did back in the day. If men only knew the true depth of a womans heart, they wouldn't want to leave a woman. If men would become conscious of the fact that it is only through a woman that a man can be brought to the heaven he craves, but men haven't become conscious enough yet to realise that heaven is at the feet of women and mothers. For a man, it may well appear to him that he is being dragged through hell by the woman, but that's how it works, a man can only get to heaven by first passing through the gates of hell with her, it's not easy for men, but always worth it in the end, the prize is heaven, not hell.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm
Women have no power, they flail around and scream and this "distraction" is an illusion of power ensnaring the false sentimentality of white knights who want to get laid...there are not even "real men" left, so in all fairness women cannot even be attacked.
Not really sure what all that means. But all women want is a strong man to compliment her. Women have to be the thorny end of the rose because they are the ones who have to worry about being raped when walking the streets alone at night. You do not hear of rape stories of women lurking around late at night raping any unsuspecting innocent men. It's usually the other way around, so women just learn to grow a pair, that's all, and that change has now become permanent. Women rule the nest.



.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7072
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:26 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Perhaps you should stop using that computer then, which has its origins with a male inventor.
https://www.google.com/search?lei=d3WUX ... 39&bih=505

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Or listen to any of the great composers--all male.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... birth_date
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
I hope you won't ever need any 'male' surgical procedures,
https://www.proclinical.com/blogs/2017- ... d-medicine

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Oh, and better get your electricity and phone cut off, and don't use a mobile phone either. Your house was probably built by males--so better move into a cave then (but don't get it plumbed because there's a 99.9+ percent chance that it will be a male who comes to the rescue).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_engineering

Factors contributing to lower female participation /Gender stereotypes

Someone had to stay at home and look after the future of the world aka the children, it's a filthy job but someones got to do it, and it was usually the women who gave birth to them. Women don't shy away from getting their hands dirty. Men just have dirty thoughts, and compete with other men by going to war because they hate other men. Whereas women don't go to war and attack other people. Men know that, and is why they feel safe enough to do what the hell they like, like go to war.
Men like women to be gentle women, the only pleasure in their life that they cannot live without. You see, women are fucking Godesses at the end of the day.

.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:26 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Perhaps you should stop using that computer then, which has its origins with a male inventor.
https://www.google.com/search?lei=d3WUX ... 39&bih=505

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Or listen to any of the great composers--all male.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... birth_date
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
I hope you won't ever need any 'male' surgical procedures,
https://www.proclinical.com/blogs/2017- ... d-medicine

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Oh, and better get your electricity and phone cut off, and don't use a mobile phone either. Your house was probably built by males--so better move into a cave then (but don't get it plumbed because there's a 99.9+ percent chance that it will be a male who comes to the rescue).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_engineering

Factors contributing to lower female participation /Gender stereotypes

Someone had to stay at home and look after the future of the world aka the children, it's a filthy job but someones got to do it, and it was usually the women who gave birth to them. Women don't shy away from getting their hands dirty. Men just have dirty thoughts, and compete with other men by going to war because they hate other men. Whereas women don't go to war and attack other people. Men know that, and is why they feel safe enough to do what the hell they like, like go to war.
Men like women to be gentle women, the only pleasure in their life that they cannot live without. You see, women are fucking Godesses at the end of the day.

.
Oh please. Genius finds a way no matter what.
I'm sure I could have 'wikid' for myself 'female composers', 'awesome female blah blah blahs.....' No one cares. Beethoven was a man. Mozart was a man. Bach was a man. If Hillary Clinton had won do you think she wouldn't having carried on the yank tradition of bombing the shit out of the ME? She's as brutal and warmongering as they come--male or female. Oh, and it's women who gave birth to and brought up those 'warmongering, dirty-minded' males you refer to. The most brutal Nazi prison guards were women.
Women are not 'goddesses'. They have just as many faults as men do. I can't stand all that 'I'm an earth goddess awesome multitasking supreme being blah blah' bullshit. It's all so wanky. I've never met an 'awesome goddess' yet. In fact, women aren't even that good at being mothers. They often put men before their children, even strings of males who are a danger to their young. Chimpanzees make far more attentive mothers.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7072
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:51 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm
....
Each to their own, the world is what you think it. It's how you see it.

What you see depends on how you view the world. To most people dirt is just dirt. But to a farmer it's potential.

Image

Dam feels great even when she feels shit, but that's just Dam being Dam I suppose.

When every one awakens to the truth, the Nazi's male or females wont know where to point their guns. :shock:


.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8174
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm
....
Each to their own, the world is what you think it. It's how you see it.

Rubbish. The facts speak for themselves.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7072
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:09 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm
They often put men before their children, even strings of males who are a danger to their young.
Smart women are like Chimpanzees. Smart women don't act like most women. Smart women are real women, real women are smart like the Goddess they are. And real smart strong men like real smart strong women. It's just how evolution works.

.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7072
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Smart women and men are not of the world. They are in it, but not of it.

You can take the wo/man out of the chimp, but you can never take the chimp out of the wo/man.

Similary, you can take the animal out of God. But you can never take God out of the animal. Go figure!!

That which did the big-bang - did you, the apple never strays far from it's root.

Smart real strong wo/man know these simple things. :mrgreen:

Evolution is what got us here to know the things we know.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests