Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am

Recently the sign,
  • Islam is Right About Woman
was posted all over various streets in Winchester, Texas[?].

Some residents called the signs referencing Islam 'disturbing.' WBZ-TV's Bill Shields reports.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FeiIs4hN14

Some of the women are tearing down the above signs and reported them to the police.

This is claimed by many to the be Meme of the Year.
Many youtubers has posted their videos on this to explain what this is all about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF7ejkBhu1k

Is the sign meant to be,
a praise of Islam or
an attack on Islam or
an attack on women?

What is your explanation to the above Meme?

Walker
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Walker » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:28 am

What does Islam say about Woman?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7078
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:44 pm

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am


Is the sign meant to be,
a praise of Islam or
an attack on Islam or
an attack on women?

The sooner men accept and bow down gracefully to the fact that women will always be smarter, emotionally stronger and more mentally enduring than they are will mean a peaceful ordered balanced organised sane world for all citizens.The world has changed now.The subjugation of women is over for good, women have reclaimed their lost scepters that were taken away by false powers.The world will never be the same again as women will lead the way out of the darkness and into the light.

.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7078
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am

Is the sign meant to be,
a praise of Islam or
an attack on Islam or
an attack on women?

What is your explanation to the above Meme?
Could mean anything and nothing. Women have been led down the religious path by 'enlightened' religious leaders... All religions make the woman a secondary citizen of the universe. Some more so than others.

When we can play the game of being men and women without intent to 'harm or subjugate the other'... the game of duality is most enjoyable. Perhaps women are just fighting back until proper order and rightful places are established.

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and be led rather than control the desire to lead. In reality, there is no leader without a follower, and no follower without a leader.



.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 pm
religions make the woman a secondary citizen of the universe. Some more so than others.
Sure does seem that way! Females often appear to be naturally endowed with witchy powers of perception that many males can't harness or understand, so they have sought over time to restrain and crush it with their physical might. Seems tragic to build a civilization without reverently using such a treasure! :D
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 pm
Perhaps women are just fighting back until proper order and rightful places are established.
I think so too. It's as if the pendulum is naturally seeking balance, which requires an equal response to all of the restraint. Prepare, yourselves, men! The brooms are coming out...and not to sweep floors! :lol:

People often play roles in order to keep peace... even when they know there's a better way. Females have been limited to certain roles for a long time in human history, and they often agreed to it. But it's wise to recognize that they were just PLAYING THOSE ROLES... and they are capable of MANY MORE roles. I would like to see a world where males and females respect and revere each other equally. Where we serve each other as the kings and queens of the realms we create on Earth. Of course, we have to get rid of the male god image looming over everybody first -- as that throws everything out of balance and defines/maintains delusional roles.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am


Is the sign meant to be,
a praise of Islam or
an attack on Islam or
an attack on women?

The sooner men accept and bow down gracefully to the fact that women will always be smarter, emotionally stronger and more mentally enduring than they are will mean a peaceful ordered balanced organised sane world for all citizens.The world has changed now.The subjugation of women is over for good, women have reclaimed their lost scepters that were taken away by false powers.The world will never be the same again as women will lead the way out of the darkness and into the light.

.
This statement is empty of any value according to your own premises, thus is contradictory and dividing. This logic of division, can be emphasized in the the current anxiety, hostility and war embodied within the the increasing passivity of "men" and the increasing aggression of "women".

If women where able to lead men from darkness into light...then why are so many women unable to keep there men? You can blame the men, but that would require blaming the woman the man left her for as well. So effectively women are more divided than any point in memorable history.

They have no power except to go back to the "corporate kitchen" called the "career".

Women have no power, they flail around and scream and this "distraction" is an illusion of power ensnaring the false sentimentality of white knights who want to get laid...there are not even "real men" left, so in all fairness women cannot even be attacked.

Islam will take over, or make an impressive mark on culture nonetheless. It earned its power, but it will be eventually corporatized into "McIslam" like Christianity.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 am


Is the sign meant to be,
a praise of Islam or
an attack on Islam or
an attack on women?

The sooner men accept and bow down gracefully to the fact that women will always be smarter, emotionally stronger and more mentally enduring than they are will mean a peaceful ordered balanced organised sane world for all citizens.The world has changed now.The subjugation of women is over for good, women have reclaimed their lost scepters that were taken away by false powers.The world will never be the same again as women will lead the way out of the darkness and into the light.

.
'Smarter'? Are you serious? What a load of guff you write. Perhaps you should stop using that computer then, which has its origins with a male inventor. Or listen to any of the great composers--all male. I hope you won't ever need any 'male' surgical procedures, or read Shakespeare.....
Oh, and better get your electricity and phone cut off, and don't use a mobile phone either. Your house was probably built by males--so better move into a cave then (but don't get it plumbed because there's a 99.9+ percent chance that it will be a male who comes to the rescue).

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 am

Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 pm
religions make the woman a secondary citizen of the universe. Some more so than others.
Sure does seem that way! Females often appear to be naturally endowed with witchy powers of perception that many males can't harness or understand, so they have sought over time to restrain and crush it with their physical might. Seems tragic to build a civilization without reverently using such a treasure! :D
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 pm
Perhaps women are just fighting back until proper order and rightful places are established.
I think so too. It's as if the pendulum is naturally seeking balance, which requires an equal response to all of the restraint. Prepare, yourselves, men! The brooms are coming out...and not to sweep floors! :lol:

People often play roles in order to keep peace... even when they know there's a better way. Females have been limited to certain roles for a long time in human history, and they often agreed to it. But it's wise to recognize that they were just PLAYING THOSE ROLES... and they are capable of MANY MORE roles. I would like to see a world where males and females respect and revere each other equally. Where we serve each other as the kings and queens of the realms we create on Earth. Of course, we have to get rid of the male god image looming over everybody first -- as that throws everything out of balance and defines/maintains delusional roles.
I dont think you understand: men will just create women through pornography, sex dolls, changes in laws relative to prostitution, as well as the standard "bff" stealing the man of her "bff"...all of this of course paid for through the hard earnings of the standard "I shuffle legal and bureaucratic papers therefore I am powerful" woman...that men tell them to be so there is someone in the office to fuck.

The truth of it is women stab eachother in the back more than men, and men simply have a number of ways to replace them. The only thing a woman has is her ability to nurture, but in the age of tech...that is over, iPhones can do that.

The ugly truth, maybe more of a sad one, is that women are not even a threat because they just are not valuable anymore. Even reproduction will replace the need to reproduce eventually, effectively leaving a government subsidized unemployed work force of men with women who slave away at menial jobs to pay for it.

Feminism is created and funded by men...it is literally a patriarchy telling women what to do, it is the ultimate underhanded way of putting women back in the kitchen and getting free blowjobs while doing it.

I dont know whether to laugh or feel bad while reading all of this...Islam will treat women better than the corporate world...until Islam becomes corporatized...and it will.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:08 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 am
men will just create women through pornography, sex dolls, changes in laws relative to prostitution, as well as the standard "bff" stealing the man of her "bff"...all of this of course paid for through the hard earnings of the standard "I shuffle legal and bureaucratic papers therefore I am powerful" woman...that men tell them to be so there is someone in the office to fuck.

The truth of it is women stab eachother in the back more than men, and men simply have a number of ways to replace them. The only thing a woman has is her ability to nurture, but in the age of tech...that is over, iPhones can do that.

The ugly truth, maybe more of a sad one, is that women are not even a threat because they just are not valuable anymore. Even reproduction will replace the need to reproduce eventually, effectively leaving a government subsidized unemployed work force of men with women who slave away at menial jobs to pay for it.

Feminism is created and funded by men...it is literally a patriarchy telling women what to do, it is the ultimate underhanded way of putting women back in the kitchen and getting free blowjobs while doing it.
You apparently live in a dark world. I'm guessing you continually see things in a way to perpetuate such a reality for yourself because your ego must explain why you can't get laid or get a blow job. :lol: It MUST BE because the world is dark and twisted!! No... it's not a mystery. And no, the world you speak of is not representative of the worlds that many other people are experiencing.

Why do you think that is?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:08 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 am
men will just create women through pornography, sex dolls, changes in laws relative to prostitution, as well as the standard "bff" stealing the man of her "bff"...all of this of course paid for through the hard earnings of the standard "I shuffle legal and bureaucratic papers therefore I am powerful" woman...that men tell them to be so there is someone in the office to fuck.

The truth of it is women stab eachother in the back more than men, and men simply have a number of ways to replace them. The only thing a woman has is her ability to nurture, but in the age of tech...that is over, iPhones can do that.

The ugly truth, maybe more of a sad one, is that women are not even a threat because they just are not valuable anymore. Even reproduction will replace the need to reproduce eventually, effectively leaving a government subsidized unemployed work force of men with women who slave away at menial jobs to pay for it.

Feminism is created and funded by men...it is literally a patriarchy telling women what to do, it is the ultimate underhanded way of putting women back in the kitchen and getting free blowjobs while doing it.
You apparently live in a dark world. I'm guessing you continually see things in a way to perpetuate such a reality for yourself because your ego must explain why you can't get laid or get a blow job. :lol: It MUST BE because the world is dark and twisted!! No... it's not a mystery. And no, the world you speak of is not representative of the worlds that many other people are experiencing.

Why do you think that is?
Is that how you judge men--by whether or not they can get blow jobs? How typically hypocritical of modern, so-called 'feminists' (those PC screeching yankshees).

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:33 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 am
Is that how you judge men--by whether or not they can get blow jobs? How typically hypocritical of modern, so-called 'feminists' (those PC screeching yankshees who wouldn't deserve to lick the boots of a Germaine Greer).
No, I was repeating what HE said. He has spoken of it before as well -- it must be an issue for him. So typical of YOU to rush to sink your fangs into someone's neck and make your bitter judgments based on your delusions. :lol:

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:37 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:33 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 am
Is that how you judge men--by whether or not they can get blow jobs? How typically hypocritical of modern, so-called 'feminists' (those PC screeching yankshees who wouldn't deserve to lick the boots of a Germaine Greer).
No, I was repeating what HE said. He has spoken of it before as well -- it must be an issue for him. So typical of YOU to rush to sink your fangs into someone's neck and make your bitter judgments based on your delusions. :lol:
He said he can't get a blow job? I'm surprised he would make that public, or think it has anything to do with anything on here.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:04 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:37 am
He said he can't get a blow job? I'm surprised he would make that public, or think it has anything to do with anything on here.
:lol: :lol:

He has previously mentioned blow jobs (as he just did again), as well as lamenting his inability to find a good woman, so I was just having a little fun in responding to his latest stupid post.

For the record, I do not think that the ability/inability to get blow jobs are any kind of indicator for judging men. That is what you accused me of...which is bizarre.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am

Lacewing wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:08 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 am
men will just create women through pornography, sex dolls, changes in laws relative to prostitution, as well as the standard "bff" stealing the man of her "bff"...all of this of course paid for through the hard earnings of the standard "I shuffle legal and bureaucratic papers therefore I am powerful" woman...that men tell them to be so there is someone in the office to fuck.

The truth of it is women stab eachother in the back more than men, and men simply have a number of ways to replace them. The only thing a woman has is her ability to nurture, but in the age of tech...that is over, iPhones can do that.

The ugly truth, maybe more of a sad one, is that women are not even a threat because they just are not valuable anymore. Even reproduction will replace the need to reproduce eventually, effectively leaving a government subsidized unemployed work force of men with women who slave away at menial jobs to pay for it.

Feminism is created and funded by men...it is literally a patriarchy telling women what to do, it is the ultimate underhanded way of putting women back in the kitchen and getting free blowjobs while doing it.
You apparently live in a dark world. I'm guessing you continually see things in a way to perpetuate such a reality for yourself because your ego must explain why you can't get laid or get a blow job. :lol: It MUST BE because the world is dark and twisted!! No... it's not a mystery. And no, the world you speak of is not representative of the worlds that many other people are experiencing.

Why do you think that is?
So how are things with your boyfriend?

Regardless, as to the your point:
So much for the perceptive powers of women.

I understand your ad hominums, if I was in your shoes, and someone said the above I would be horrified too. I really can't blame you.

But you would be surprised what you see in when you just take reality for what it is.

The standard "you can't get laid" doesn't work. You have to actually work not go get laid by the third date...I even referenced this loosely above with the "bff" statement.

I also said feminism makes it easier to get laid as well, and that it is an invention of the patriarchy.

As well as sex being available in a variety of forms. You would be surprised the number of men who would rather spend time on pornography than with their girlfriends or wives. Men who have access to the real thing, but rather just spend time in front of a screen. Why? It is not just because there wives and girlfriends are boring, it is because they have no value.


The simple truth, is by your own implication, women are just sex objects. That is it. Men can stick with them. Evolve past them. Both. Whatever.


But keep in mind your resort to how women and men behave is reduced to sex...that is the first thing you projected.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Lacewing » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
So how are things with your boyfriend?
As you surely know, we're not together anymore. He wants to be, but from my perspective it wasn't a good match. Just because you can love someone, doesn't mean you're meant to be together.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
So much for the perceptive powers of women.
As I've told you before, you don't know what you're talking about in regard to other people. You appear to have a very limited view that supports your rage. Whatever initial insights you have about men and women, you twist so severely that you destroy the truth and they simply become your dark twisty creations.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
You would be surprised the number of men who would rather spend time on pornography than with their girlfriends or wives. Men who have access to the real thing, but rather just spend time in front of a screen. Why? It is not just because there wives and girlfriends are boring, it is because they have no value.
I'm not surprised. See, you're wrong again! Sure, people can be boring. The men are probably boring -- plus they're lazy and cowardly and unrealistic -- so, sure, they'll choose the easy option that doesn't challenge them, and then if they're like you, they'll blame it on the women. :lol:

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
Men can stick with them. Evolve past them. Both. Whatever.
Women can do the same with men. So what?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am
But keep in mind your resort to how women and men behave is reduced to sex...that is the first thing you projected.
Where?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests