Hate Unlimited

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Hate Unlimited

Post by henry quirk »

"If defending against hate is all that we can do, would that mean a police state after all?"

Just the opposite. The police state works by diminishing folks, domesticating them. And it fails cuz there's always gonna be someone who won't be diminished, won't be domesticated. No, what you want is a bold, self-reliant population; people not lookin' to give shit but absolutely unwillin' to take shit. So: hate isn't defended against through orgnization or from the top, but individually, on the ground floor.

#

"If there is good hate (mine) and bad hate (yours), should we find a common intergalactic enemy?"

Goddamned Vulcans always rubbed me the wrong way...let's go kill 'em.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

commonsense wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:18 pm should we find a common intergalactic enemy?
That might help bring more people together. Although there would likely be some humans trying to make side deals with the "enemy", and turning against the rest of us.

Probably ANY catastrophic event...whether environmental, celestial, or infectious...that could bring us to our knees in such great numbers that life can never again be as we've known it...might bring us together out of desperation. And reveal the frailty and impermanence of the façade we think is so solid and lasting.

Might as well love what we can, as much as we can, while we can.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:09 am
Probably ANY catastrophic event...whether environmental, celestial, or infectious...that could bring us to our knees in such great numbers that life can never again be as we've known it...might bring us together out of desperation. And reveal the frailty and impermanence of the façade we think is so solid and lasting.
Ironically, the global weather crisis should be such a unifying catastrophe, but it clearly isn’t.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:44 am Well perhaps that craphole that you live in should stop blowing up their countries, then you wouldn't have to look at them in their 'berkas'.
The rest is just airy fairy bollocks.
You are very ignorant on this point.

The ultimate root cause why SOME Muslims commit terrible evil and violent acts is driven by the inherent evil and malignant ideology inherent within Islam and represented within the 6236 verses in the Quran - the final authority of Islam.

More than 3400 or 55% of the 6236 verses are loaded with evil and violent elements of various degrees exhorting Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims merely because they are a threat as disbelievers.

Note this from the horses mouth on why they kill non-Muslims for the primary reason they are disbelievers and foreign policies are secondary;
  • https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... ns-8533563

1.Because you are disbelievers
    "We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers;
    you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."

It reads:
    2."What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred,
    this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

"The fact is,
    even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to HATE you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."
Fundamentally Islam permit the killing of non-Muslims merely because they are disbelievers. But this will expose the truth that Islam is inherently barbaric, thus Muslims will seek excuses, even the slightest excuses to kill non-Muslims.
It is not only wars, but any thing that is deemed a threat to the religion of Islam warrant killing of disbelievers, i.e. even the drawing of cartoons of Muhammad.

The point is these SOME Muslims [from a potential pool of 20% or 320 million] believe they will go to hell if they do not carry out Allah's command as contracted. This is the most powerful motivator to the reality of terrible evil and violent acts by SOME Muslims carry out as a religious duty in the name of the religion.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:14 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:44 am Well perhaps that craphole that you live in should stop blowing up their countries, then you wouldn't have to look at them in their 'berkas'.
The rest is just airy fairy bollocks.
You are very ignorant on this point.

The ultimate root cause why SOME Muslims commit terrible evil and violent acts is driven by the inherent evil and malignant ideology inherent within Islam and represented within the 6236 verses in the Quran - the final authority of Islam.

More than 3400 or 55% of the 6236 verses are loaded with evil and violent elements of various degrees exhorting Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims merely because they are a threat as disbelievers.

Note this from the horses mouth on why they kill non-Muslims for the primary reason they are disbelievers and foreign policies are secondary;
  • https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... ns-8533563

1.Because you are disbelievers
    "We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers;
    you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."

It reads:
    2."What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred,
    this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

"The fact is,
    even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to HATE you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."
Fundamentally Islam permit the killing of non-Muslims merely because they are disbelievers. But this will expose the truth that Islam is inherently barbaric, thus Muslims will seek excuses, even the slightest excuses to kill non-Muslims.
It is not only wars, but any thing that is deemed a threat to the religion of Islam warrant killing of disbelievers, i.e. even the drawing of cartoons of Muhammad.

The point is these SOME Muslims [from a potential pool of 20% or 320 million] believe they will go to hell if they do not carry out Allah's command as contracted. This is the most powerful motivator to the reality of terrible evil and violent acts by SOME Muslims carry out as a religious duty in the name of the religion.
Sikhs and Hindus aren't that great either, and those tacky Bollywood movies....
The ME is the cradle of civilisation. Arabs are definitely not 'barbaric'. It's the so called 'West' that keeps sending them backwards, meddling and attacking them incessantly.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:44 pm But how do we limit hate. Or more to the point, how could we limit or curtail hateful behavior?

How does hate take seed in human minds?

Can there be a strategy that would channel a basic human emotion into a quiet state?

More police? More cannabis? What?
DMT is one good solution, it help to kill the ego and thus hate;

Note Mike Tyson who was once filled with hate and aggression,
Click 2:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcnaYEzX7Y

Generally I would recommend a thorough diagnostic and problem solving technique, example like;
Buddhism's 4NT-8FP is a Life Problem Solving Technique.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25193&p=377268&hil ... ng#p377268
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:23 am Sikhs and Hindus aren't that great either, and those tacky Bollywood movies....
The ME is the cradle of civilisation. Arabs are definitely not 'barbaric'. It's the so called 'West' that keeps sending them backwards, meddling and attacking them incessantly.
DNA wise ALL humans has the potential to commit terrible evil and violent acts.
From the above a percentile [guess -20%] are born with an active evil tendency.

So some Sikhs and Hindus as being humans will commit terrible evil and violent acts.
But the fact is the religious ideology of Sikhs and Hindus do not condone blatant evil and violent acts to kill non-believers.

Islam is the only religion that contains blatant evil and violent elements within its ideology that exhorts Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims under very vague conditions of threat [FSD: fasadin] to the religion.
Yes the ME was the cradle of civilization and progressing steadily UNTIL Islam came into the picture.
The ideology of Islam within the 6236 verses of the Quran is inherently evil, violent, malignant, anti-progress and anti-humanity.

There were so-called period of 'Islamic Enlightenment' .. that is a myth which has nothing to do with Islamic ideology directly but rather it is some good human at the fringe progressing naturally as human beings. Many of those Muslim scientists, etc. responsible for the progress of Science and knowledge then were subsequently persecuted as heretics by the 'truer' Muslims.

Just imagine in modern time, the famous Muslim [Ahmadiyya], Abdus Salam who won the Nobel Prize for Physics was denounced as a Muslim and a heretic. Abdul Salam was once the pride of the Muslim world, but no more when true-Islam rears it ugly head.
  • In 1974, Abdus Salam departed from his country, in protest, after the Parliament of Pakistan passed unanimously a parliamentary bill declaring members of the Ahmadiyya movement to which Salam belonged [, as] non-Muslims.
    -wiki
Inherently, Islam has no respect for Science at all.

If the ideology of Islam is claimed to be progressive and driving Science, why are the all Muslim majority countries so backward in terms of knowledge, technology and general progress.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:23 am Sikhs and Hindus aren't that great either, and those tacky Bollywood movies....
DNA wise ALL humans has the potential to commit terrible evil and violent acts.
From the above a percentile [guess -20%] are born with an active evil tendency.

So some Sikhs and Hindus as being humans will commit terrible evil and violent acts.
But the fact is the religious ideology of Sikhs and Hindus do not condone blatant evil and violent acts to kill non-believers.

Islam is the only religion that contains blatant evil and violent elements within its ideology that exhorts Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims under very vague conditions of threat [FSD: fasadin] to the religion.
Yes the ME was the cradle of civilization and progressing steadily UNTIL Islam came into the picture.
The ideology of Islam within the 6236 verses of the Quran is inherently evil, violent, malignant, anti-progress and anti-humanity.

There were so-called period of 'Islamic Enlightenment' .. that is a myth which has nothing to do with Islamic ideology directly but rather it is some good human at the fringe progressing naturally as human beings. Many of those Muslim scientists, etc. responsible for the progress of Science and knowledge then were subsequently persecuted as heretics by the 'truer' Muslims.

Just imagine in modern time, the famous Muslim [Ahmadiyya], Abdus Salam who won the Nobel Prize for Physics was denounced as a Muslim and a heretic. Abdul Salam was once the pride of the Muslim world, but no more when true-Islam rears it ugly head.
  • In 1974, Abdus Salam departed from his country, in protest, after the Parliament of Pakistan passed unanimously a parliamentary bill declaring members of the Ahmadiyya movement to which Salam belonged [, as] non-Muslims.
    -wiki
Inherently, Islam has no respect for Science at all.

If the ideology of Islam is claimed to be progressive and driving Science, why are the all Muslim majority countries so backward in terms of knowledge, technology and general progress.
The more you demonise muslims the more I will stick up for them. You talk a load of bollocks anyway. If your country was being constantly interfered with and bombed then it would be backward too. Oh. Hang on. It IS backward.
It says in the bible that you should kill your neighbour if he mows his lawn on a sunday. Doesn't seem terribly 'peaceful' to me.
You could just as easily be referring to the bible.
Iran had a democratically elected leader until he pissed off GB and the US by having the AUDACITY to want Iran to have control of its own oil. For this reason they replaced him with their puppet Shah. What other country would put up with that? Syria was NOT a primitive crap hole before the US decided it would be fun to attack it. Nor was Iraq. Iraq under Saddam Hussein was very tolerant of different religions. He also hated radical islam and kept a very tight rein on it.
The ME came very close to shaking off its religious shackles until the f'ing US came along and fucked it all up, sending it back to the Middle Ages.

Btw, it doesn't go unnoticed that the PCturds on here never breathe a word against the ruination of muslim countries at the hands of the US and its little bitches. They are too busy being 'offended on behalf of' whichever 'protected group' Trump has insulted on Twitter lately.
I won't mention any names, but they rhyme with 'macewing', 'pulptor', 'strangerpants'.....
Murdering people= ok.
'Offending' people=not ok.
Courtesy of 'The Turds Guide To Being Politically Correct (or How to be a Hypocrite in 5 easy steps)' (volume 17).
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:12 am The more you demonise muslims the more I will stick up for them.
Note I do not demonize Muslims but rather critique the ideology of Islam.

You are not aware, but what you are doing is purely driven by being emotional and cowered with terror subliminally.
It is a strategy of Islam to cast terrors in the heart of non-Muslims to make them subdued and cowered with terror subliminally.
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Now when I critiqued Islam the subliminal fear is triggered in you with a sense of subliminal terror, thus you want to shut me up to stop the terror being triggered in you. This is all done subliminally. Thus you are actually the victim of Islam's strategy.
The Islamic manual and guide to Muslims is they have to cast terrors at least once a year to keep non-Muslims subdued.

You talk a load of bollocks anyway. If your country was being constantly interfered with and bombed then it would be backward too. Oh. Hang on. It IS backward.
Note what happened to Japan, China, Vietnam, Laos, Germany, and others of the likes who were bombed to smithereens. These countries without any major Islamic influence thrived after being constantly interfered with and bombed.
Thus the isolating factor is the ideology of Islam.
Wherever the Islamic ideology infect, there will be backwardness. Note Pakistan for example, which was once a great country. Note Egypt and others.
It says in the bible that you should kill your neighbour if he mows his lawn on a sunday. Doesn't seem terribly 'peaceful' to me.
You could just as easily be referring to the bible.
Note the Bible comprised of the OT and NT.

The Jews relied on the OT which has loads of terrible evil and violent elements. Whilst the Jews do commit violence but they do not quote from the OT all the time. Israel is a sovereign nature ruled by democratic laws not based on the OT.
If there are any Jews who relied on the OT to commit evil and violent acts,then they should be condemned. However we do not hear of many of such cases.

The Christians depend mainly of the Gospel of Jesus which contain an overriding pacifist maxim of 'love all - even enemies.' Therefore Christianity per se do not condone hating and killing on non-Christians. If any Christian were to kill even if they quote verses, it is on their own free will, and cannot be motivated by Christianity itself.

Islam as per the Quran, on the other hand explicitly exhorts all Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims. It is Islam's fault when Muslims kill by quoting verses from the Quran.
Iran had a democratically elected leader until he pissed off GB and the US by having the audacity to want Iran to have control of its own oil. For this reason they replaced him with their puppet Shah. What other country would put up with that? Syria was NOT a primitive crap hole before the US decided it would be fun to attack it. Nor was Iraq. Iraq under Saddam Hussein was very tolerant of different religions. He also hated radical islam and kept a very tight rein on it.
The ME came very close to shaking off its religious shackles until the f'ing US came along and fucked it all up, sending it back to the Middle Ages.
I did not say the US is an angel.
The USA intervened everywhere, e.g. Japan, China, Vietnam, Laos, Germany, Philippines, but why it is only the Islamic majority countries that had gone worst. The isolating factor is the Islamic ideology that made it worst with or without the US intervention.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 am
Note I do not demonize Muslims but rather critique the ideology of Islam.

Yes, I have noticed that you are a coward. Have you noticed how Indians descend like a swarm of locusts on any country foolish enough to allow them in? They then buy up every business they can get their hands on and proceed to employ only their own? Rabid racists.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:13 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 am Note I do not demonize Muslims but rather critique the ideology of Islam.
Yes, I have noticed that you are a coward. Have you noticed how Indians descend like a swarm of locusts on any country foolish enough to allow them in? They then buy up every business they can get their hands on and proceed to employ only their own? Rabid racists.
When did I ever state I am Indian. I am not an Indian.
I have a high respect for Indian philosophy.

From your above rant and obsession with pigeon-holing me with a race and finding faults, it is obvious you are a racist.

Why can't you just consider me as another human being posting in this forum and trade arguments rationally and philosophically. I can see you are bankrupt as far as rational arguments are concern.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:57 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 am Note I do not demonize Muslims but rather critique the ideology of Islam.

From your above rant and obsession with pigeon-holing me with a race and finding faults, it is obvious you are a racist.

Why can't you just consider me as another human being posting in this forum and trade arguments rationally and philosophically. I can see you are bankrupt as far as rational arguments are concern.
How ironic :roll: We should just wait for the PCturds to get 'offended on behalf of' Indians then.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:38 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:57 am

How ironic :roll: We should just wait for the PCturds to get 'offended on behalf of' Indians then.
What is so ironic?
You are the pumpkin who had jumped to conclusion without evidence.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:12 am Btw, it doesn't go unnoticed that the PCturds on here never breathe a word against the ruination of muslim countries at the hands of the US and its little bitches. They are too busy being 'offended on behalf of' whichever 'protected group' Trump has insulted on Twitter lately.
I won't mention any names, but they rhyme with 'macewing', 'pulptor', 'strangerpants'.....
Murdering people= ok.
'Offending' people=not ok.
Courtesy of 'The Turds Guide To Being Politically Correct (or How to be a Hypocrite in 5 easy steps)' (volume 17).
Veggie, finding fault with everything is clearly the ONLY GAME you know, as you further demonstrate here by finding fault with what people are finding fault about. :lol: You proclaim your own version of PC by telling people what they should REALLY focus on or speak about, here on an online forum! Yes, you definitely could be the author (and case study) of the book you reference...and you would surely have at least 17 volumes of it!
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:44 pm But how do we limit hate. Or more to the point, how could we limit or curtail hateful behavior?

How does hate take seed in human minds?

Can there be a strategy that would channel a basic human emotion into a quiet state?

More police? More cannabis? What?
My experiences both in real life and oline hs proven to me that the great ideas which have the effect of awakening humanity to the reality of their being must be hated. Simone Weil explains why:
"Grace fills empty spaces, but it can only enter where there is a void to receive it We must continually suspend the work of the imagination in filling the void within ourselves."
"In no matter what circumstances, if the imagination is stopped from pouring itself out, we have a void (the poor in spirit). In no matter what circumstances... imagination can fill the void. This is why the average human beings can become prisoners, slaves, prostitutes, and pass thru no matter what suffering without being purified."

"That is why we fly from the inner void, since God might steal into it. It is not the pursuit of pleasure and the aversion for effort which causes sin, but fear of God. We know that we cannot see him face to face without dying, and we do not want to die."
-- Gravity and Grace
It took me while to admit how much of my life is lived by my personality which is dedicated to image closing me to the the truth of existence. But the reality is that my personality does not want to die and allow the real in me to live. Once I saw why this must be so it became clear why Jesus and Socrates had to be killed. They offered the possibility of awakening to human life which must be killed to sustain the defense of the lies and illusions which sustain the dominant personality