Quadrant Model

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Ryan Merkle

Quadrant Model

Post by Ryan Merkle »

Has anybody here heard of the theory the quadrant model of reality- that existence is organized around the cross?
Arising_uk

Re: Quadrant Model

Post by Arising_uk »

Go on tell us, we know you're dying to.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Ryan Merkle wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:16 am Has anybody here heard of the theory the quadrant model of reality- that existence is organized around the cross?
I have now. And it is also crap.
Not even that it is internally rubbish.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:56 am Go on tell us, we know you're dying to.
We need to implement a queueing algorithm for these guys. Technically Ryan here is pushing in front of Woodster who is surely due to drop his second magnum opus any day now. If we keep letting all these johnny-come-latelys barge in front of the regulars who have put in the hours, how will we ever discover the full majesty of Age's amazing insights?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Ryan Merkle wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:16 am Has anybody here heard of the theory the quadrant model of reality- that existence is organized around the cross?
YES. It is true, people get cross then other peoples existence ends.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:43 am
Arising_uk wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:56 am Go on tell us, we know you're dying to.
We need to implement a queueing algorithm for these guys. Technically Ryan here is pushing in front of Woodster who is surely due to drop his second magnum opus any day now. If we keep letting all these johnny-come-latelys barge in front of the regulars who have put in the hours, how will we ever discover the full majesty of Age's amazing insights?
By just asking me clarifying questions about what it is that you want to KNOW. Until then, you will NEVER discover.
FlashDangerpants

Wait your turn Age, this thread has been taken by a nutter that is younger and madder than you.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:01 pm Wait your turn Age, this thread has been taken by a nutter that is younger and madder than you.
You asked a question. All I did was just inform you of what the answer is. If you REALLY want to discover what I have, then NOW you KNOW HOW.

Also, if you wonder about that if you keep letting "others" in in front of me, and then question how will you discover what I have to share, but, then tell me to wait my turn, are you contradicting yourself?

By the way, how do you know that that 'nutter' is younger and madder than me, I could be much more younger and much more 'madder'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:27 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:01 pm Wait your turn Age, this thread has been taken by a nutter that is younger and madder than you.
You asked a question. All I did was just inform you of what the answer is. If you REALLY want to discover what I have, then NOW you KNOW HOW.

Also, if you wonder about that if you keep letting "others" in in front of me, and then question how will you discover what I have to share, but, then tell me to wait my turn, are you contradicting yourself?

By the way, how do you know that that 'nutter' is younger and madder than me, I could be much more younger and much more 'madder'?
I think the point you are missing is that you are madder than a nutjob (and one that's younger than you.)
Nobody gives a flying poo about the diarrhea that your keyboard ejects.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:13 pm

I think the point you are missing is that you are madder than a nutjob (and one that's younger than you.)
Did you miss the point where i said that I could be much more madder?

Are you at all aware that that means much more madder than absolutely any thing, including a "nutjob"?

I could be the maddest thing in the Universe. But who cares? I certainly do NOT, and the more that think "I am madder than a nutjob", then the better it is for me and the outcome.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:13 pmNobody gives a flying poo about the diarrhea that your keyboard ejects.
And I do NOT care one iota about what people here think about what I write. Did you think I cared?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:16 pm

And I do NOT care one iota about what people here think about what I write.
Good job you're on a philosophy forum then...being a nutjob and all.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Why? Do ONLY the ones who are worried about what they write and who care about what "others" think of them belong on a 'philosophy forum'?

Are you suggesting that the intellectual abilities of the ones in a philosophy forum always in concern, and so the ones who do not care at all do not belong here?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Why? Do ONLY the ones who are worried about what they write and who care about what "others" think of them belong on a 'philosophy forum'?
I doubt it but it happens to be an important part of critical thinking, listening to others...and if you ain't listening to us (me) then you're not a lover of wisdom and should retract to a lesser form of forum than philosophy.
Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pmAre you suggesting that the intellectual abilities of the ones in a philosophy forum always in concern, and so the ones who do not care at all do not belong here?
Wow, you ain't such a nutjob after all.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:27 pm By the way, how do you know that that 'nutter' is younger and madder than me, I could be much more younger and much more 'madder'?
No, you are stale and boring, your routine has played out. All you are good for is another round of RANDOMLY CAPITALISED outrage and a repetitive dose of "clarifying questions". You need new material.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 pm
Age wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:27 pm By the way, how do you know that that 'nutter' is younger and madder than me, I could be much more younger and much more 'madder'?
No, you are stale and boring, your routine has played out. All you are good for is another round of RANDOMLY CAPITALISED outrage and a repetitive dose of "clarifying questions". You need new material.
Such as?