Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 pm

bahman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:46 pm
bahman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 pm

There has never been a person who is omniscient. They all failed in spreading their religions including those who claimed to be omniscient. How an omniscient can fail?
Do you even know what 'omnicient' means?
Yes, it means a person who knows everything.
As a matter of fact it means nothing.
It indeed means something.
It's simply a hole-filler (like 'God'), thrown about by religio-nuts like yourself.
I don't believe in God, the creator, for another reason but I believe in gods who know everything.
Define 'everything' then.

bahman

Post by bahman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 pm

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 pm
bahman wrote:

Do you even know what 'omnicient' means?
As a matter of fact it means nothing.
It's simply a hole-filler (like 'God'), thrown about by religio-nuts like yourself.
I don't believe in God, the creator, for another reason but I believe in gods who know everything.
Everything: 1) What we are, 2) How everything started and 3) How the reality is/get structured. I think that is all if I am not missing anything.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:18 pm

bahman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 pm
bahman wrote:

Everything: 1) What we are, 2) How everything started and 3) How the reality is/get structured. I think that is all if I am not missing anything.
We know most of it, and physicists are close to finding the rest.

bahman

Post by bahman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:18 pm
bahman wrote:

Seriously? So you are jiggling matter (first instance)? Things started from a singularity which we cannot define it so we cannot have any theory about it (basically second instance)? and we are bunches of matter (basically third instance)?

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:41 pm

bahman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:27 pm
bahman wrote:

Seriously? So you are jiggling matter (first instance)? Things started from a singularity which we cannot define it so we cannot have any theory about it (basically second instance)? and we are bunches of matter (basically third instance)?
Whatever.

bahman

Post by bahman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 pm

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:41 pm
bahman wrote:

Whatever.
Huh?

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 am

bahman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 pm
bahman wrote:

Whatever.
Huh?
It means 'what's the point in continuing with this'. You don't have anything useful to say.

bahman

Post by bahman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:03 pm

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 am
bahman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 pm

Whatever.
Huh?
It means 'what's the point in continuing with this'. You don't have anything useful to say.
I have things to say.

Luxin

Those comprising the Nazi group

Post by Luxin » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:16 am

September 18, 2019
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm
Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.
Insightful post, thanks. Those who lack individuality, i.e. those:

1) who don't have minds of their own that are strong in ethics or moral principles (are incapable of understanding and following the Golden Rule); or

2) who habitually defer to others, and are followers always seeking a leader, thereby destroying their own potential for individuality and leadership

are part of the problem of mental degeneration that assures the approaching end of the world. Our mass of subhuman spiritual cripples are the greater part of the reason for the "human" race's current inevitable extinction.

The master/slave relationship is always a sick one. And "If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch". The "blind" (ignorant masses) cannot follow an insightful ("spiritual") leader because they cannot understand the latter, who knows the blind are hopelessly lost. Only another leader can know a leader, and both may figuratively walk side by side to Paradise; and if one does follow another for a while, it must only be temporarily.

I can hardly imagine a greater tragedy than being someone who is compelled (only by evil) to follow anyone simply on the basis of their charisma or emotional power. Such figurative robots can literally do anything their corrupt leader says. The leader of the blind is always corrupt, because a "good" person will never unethically influence another's mind for any reason.

Those who are compelled by weakness or evil to "give up their own minds" (potential better judgment, which comes from the superconscious plane) are doomed to be Nazi leaders' victims.

You said: "Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities".

Just as "The killer and the killed are one" (Hinduism), the mindless followers of Nazi leaders are the executors or "arms, legs and hands" of Nazi leaders' evil will and their bigoted, exploitive, enslaving and murderous agenda. Such figurative robots, merely in believing domination of others is justified, are Nazis in being one with their scumbag leaders. Further, all members of or supporters of the military or police are Nazis. All lethal weapon owners are Nazis, including those who hunt animals for sport and not just survival. In summary, "Nazis and their victims/supporters are one".

Regarding the pathetic saying of millions of real or potential murderers, "Thank you for your service", I offer this FULL and TRUE TRANSLATION:

"Thank you for risking your precious life -- which should NOT be risked for ANY reason except in the INSANE cause of the horrific murder of my "ENEMIES" (i.e. those that I and many of my co-patriots have decided are unworthy of life whenever we deem that to be so). Furthermore, thank you for being ready and willing to MURDER many people and yourself perhaps suffer HORRIBLE INJURIES FOR LIFE in order to protect my worthless life and the worthless and forfeit lives of all my Nazi countrymen including yourself" (collectively, "The Dead").

The loveless Dead know nothing of Life, but merely pass through It.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoting vegetariantaxidermy, "It is humans who need to change": The fallacies of "free will" and "the power to change" are just that. All is compelled, but for some it may be good to have a fantasy of the real existence of free will. Regarding spiritual evolution, the only real change process, that also is compelled by Nature. Humanity cannot change at will, and only those who are worthy of evolution evolve -- i.e. only "good" people or human beings. Nature destroys the "evil" ones or subhuman beings who are not granted a soul because of their parents' or ancestors' sins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dachshund, nice pretense of refinement. Your towering ego and desperate need to insult people was fully revealed in your words to vegetariantaxidermy. It's good to know evil; only in its full recognition can we truly know good.

"There's no point in being an asshole unless you show it".