So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: proposition (1)

Post by Sculptor »

Davyboi wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:11 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:04 am
Davyboi wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:02 am
Yes we do exist, why we do, or in what state of existence we exist in, is a different discussion..but to say you are a fully realised person is a bold statement. No-one has the answer.
It's not bold at all.
All you have to do is wake up each morning and there you are.
I wake, I know what to do.
What is your problem?
Well I am not you! When I wake up I question everything.
Quick question for you, throughout your life how many times have you gone to sleep and woke up from a dream, that is so real. That you have questioned yourself that you are actually awake?
Never. But sometimes dreams are so nice that I wish I had not awoken. For example when I was going through the daily grind of cancer treatment, my dreams were really cool, whilst my waking time was a constant struggle.
You said:
"When I wake up I question everything."
Hyperbole makes you look ridiculous. It is simply impossible to question everything; you would never be able to put your socks on, let alone eat breakfast.
There is no need to exaggerate.
You will find that I am a very skeptical person. I constantly question. That does not mean I do not automatically "realise" who I am; nor does it mean that "everything I do" contribute to my "realisation".
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

waechter418 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 pm
waechter418 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:58 pm All our deeds, emotions, thoughts, creeds – and whatever else we are trying to relate ourselves with – are expression of Consciousness which exercises its possibilities in order to realise itself.
You may look at it this way:

The following is based on the supposition that unity comprises multiplicity in order to realize itself.

The interaction of unity and multiplicity is called ConsciousNess and regarded as an inter-extrapolation that relates in a viewpoint which manifests ConsciousNess.*

* (The particular spelling is to emphasize the relativity of Conscious: purposeful, aware – and Ness: being, existence)

introduction to "Selfrealisation" - https://waechter418.wordpress.com
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am Never. But sometimes dreams are so nice that I wish I had not awoken. For example when I was going through the daily grind of cancer treatment, my dreams were really cool, whilst my waking time was a constant struggle.

Do you ever question why you believe, know, or think, your waking moments are a constant struggle and a grind?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:37 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am Never. But sometimes dreams are so nice that I wish I had not awoken. For example when I was going through the daily grind of cancer treatment, my dreams were really cool, whilst my waking time was a constant struggle.

Do you ever question why you believe, know, or think, your waking moments are a constant struggle and a grind?
I believe nothing. I know perfectly well why my waking moments can be a grind.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Do you ever question the knowledge you have of why your waking moments are a constant struggle and grind? or are you ok with it?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:38 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Do you ever question the knowledge you have of why your waking moments are a constant struggle and grind? or are you ok with it?
What, exactly are you after here? I told you I knew why my life can be a grind. I have chronic pain from cancer treatment. Aside from that my life is charmed.
I've always challenged all knowledge that is why I do not believe in any thing until it qualifies as knowledge.
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:04 am
It's not bold at all.
All you have to do is wake up each morning and there you are.
I wake, I know what to do.
What is your problem?
Quick question for you, throughout your life how many times have you gone to sleep and woke up from a dream, that is so real. That you have questioned yourself that you are actually awake?
Never. But sometimes dreams are so nice that I wish I had not awoken. For example when I was going through the daily grind of cancer treatment, my dreams were really cool, whilst my waking time was a constant struggle.
You said:
Hyperbole makes you look ridiculous. It is simply impossible to question everything; you would never be able to put your socks on, let alone eat breakfast.
You will find that I am a very skeptical person. I constantly question. That does not mean I do not automatically "realise" who I am; nor does it mean that "everything I do" contribute to my "realisation".
I am not exaggerating! You are dismissing my opinion like it's nothing...its not! I wake and question everything in. But putting my socks on isn't one of them.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Davyboi wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:03 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am
You said:
I am not exaggerating! You are dismissing my opinion like it's nothing...its not! I wake and question everything in. But putting my socks on isn't one of them.
You simply cannot question "EVERYTHING", but not question putting on your socks, idiot. Think about it!
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

Davyboi wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:48 pm
waechter418 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:48 pm Sorry to hear that you run out of wrestling partners (perhaps they got tired of your naughty tricks) :)
Play nice please!
are you sure ? :roll:
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

waechter418 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:23 am
waechter418 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:48 pm Sorry to hear that you run out of wrestling partners (perhaps they got tired of your naughty tricks) :)
Play nice please!
Each person is entitled to there own beliefs!
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

Davyboi wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:52 pm
waechter418 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:23 am
Play nice please!
Each person is entitled to there own beliefs!
I totally agree ! ! !
so why to try to change them (particularly in a hardcore case as the above) ?