The Magical Tree of Life

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

barbarianhorde

The Magical Tree of Life

Post by barbarianhorde »

Hello

Ive made a series of lectures of the Tree of Life (Kabbalah), going a bit beyond the practice of wearing a red bracelet and repeating Hebrew mantras. As powerful as such mantras are, by the way - I wouldn't dare disrespecting them.

But I am mainly interested in doing the work made available by the Tree - pursuing understanding of it.

Here is the first video I made, May 2017, on "the Veils of Negative existence", i.e. "Ein" (No) "Ein Soph" (No Limit) and "Ein Soph Aur" (Limitless Light).

THE VEILS OF NEGATIVE EXISTENCE

Peace!
surreptitious57

Re: The Magical Tree of Life

Post by surreptitious57 »

I always had you down as Joker because of your nihilistic username but you are really Fixed Cross
So I understand now why you wanted to know if there were any serious thinkers here [ there are ]
barbarianhorde

Re: The Magical Tree of Life

Post by barbarianhorde »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:06 pm I always had you down as Joker because of your nihilistic username but you are really Fixed Cross
So I understand now why you wanted to know if there were any serious thinkers here [ there are ]
Excellent. I had actually developed my original barbarianhorde writing style based on the Joker. I wanted to explore an informal and unintellectual semantics to see if I could in a way escape some of my unseen assumptions about myself. But over time of course it just became a new set of unseen assumptions. Thats the occult nature of a name, it locks down certain hidden hierarchies of language for its carrier. I recently drew the astrological chart for when the character was created and it reflects him precisely.