Titleless 19

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

Titleless 19

Post by Luxin »

Luxin ... discussion of angels inappropriate.
Last edited by Luxin on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
barbarianhorde

Re: Bigotry and Genocide

Post by barbarianhorde »

Luxin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:10 am August 26, 2019

Bigotry or intolerance in all its forms is an extremely serious and crippling disease of individuals and the masses. Affected people suffering from this degenerate mental condition belong to a majority of the world population which could be called the "inhuman race" -- i.e. virtual monsters (in whom goodness or conscience can still sometimes manifest). Bigots are part of a sub-race of Homo sapiens I call "monstrosity", as distinct from normal people of conscience, who belong to the minority sub-race of human beings I term "humanity".
I have to be so snappy but this is a somewhat bigoted view.
And doesn't de-humanizing a group of people, let alone the whole of humanity, frequently lead to their genocide?
Oh wait you said that:
The incapacity to tolerate others whose race, religion, etc. differs from ours inevitably leads to murder and genocide. Intolerance is synonymous with hatred, and breaks the primary law of the Universe, The Great Law of Love. Love and tolerance is a unifying power that brings peace; hatred divides us in self- or mass-righteous delusions, i.e. individual and mass insanity.
How is there any love in your opening premise?
The insane predator-in-chief Donald Trump is a classic example of a racist who would deny the existence of his father and mother before he would admit to being a racist. Just a little study proves that racism cannot be hidden, and "By their fruits (words and actions) ye shall know them". Trump and his airhead, humanity-bereft followers (the stupid and morally bankrupt who comprise roughly four out of ten people in the United States -- using a poll figure of those who currently approve of Trump, which is 36%) parallel Adolf Hitler and his ass kissers. Dictator wannabe Trump not only hates non-whites, but hates anyone who doesn't agree with him. Misogynist Trump bends over backwards to belittle and slander women, reserving the word "nasty" for women only it seems.
Do you know hat Trump ended the genocide in Iraq and Syria which Obama said would have to be accepted as permanent?
To understand what is happening in the U.S. and in fascist countries all over the world where racism is either flourishing or growing, one should remember the six million Jews rounded up and murdered by the Nazis in WW2. A more recent genocide is the million people mostly hacked to death with machetes in Rwanda. Racists want the murder of their fellow beings, and frequently, if they come to power, become genocidal maniacs supporting and encouraging the second most serious crime against God and humanity, mass murder, the most serious crime being sexual abuse.
Do you know that the "woman" Trump defeated, HR Clinton, deliberately turned Libya into an actual slave market?

Ah no why would one know such things. Why would one know things at all when one can just judge.
The utter hopelessness of our "human race" is symbolized by the billions of soulless monsters -- i.e. The Dead, or loveless rubbish -- who form a wide black column of those crippling down into the foul depths of hell on earth in their lifetime;
You've got such a loving heart.
:wink:

Good luck.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

barbarianhorde wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:26 am

Bigotry or intolerance in all its forms is an extremely serious and crippling disease of individuals and the masses. Affected people suffering from this degenerate mental condition belong to a majority of the world population which could be called the "inhuman race" -- i.e. virtual monsters (in whom goodness or conscience can still sometimes manifest). Bigots are part of a sub-race of Homo sapiens I call "monstrosity", as distinct from normal people of conscience, who belong to the minority sub-race of human beings I term "humanity".
I have to be so snappy but this is a somewhat bigoted view.
And doesn't de-humanizing a group of people, let alone the whole of humanity, frequently lead to their genocide?
Oh wait you said that:
The incapacity to tolerate others whose race, religion, etc. differs from ours inevitably leads to murder and genocide. Intolerance is synonymous with hatred, and breaks the primary law of the Universe, The Great Law of Love. Love and tolerance is a unifying power that brings peace; hatred divides us in self- or mass-righteous delusions, i.e. individual and mass insanity.
How is there any love in your opening premise?
The insane predator-in-chief Donald Trump is a classic example of a racist who would deny the existence of his father and mother before he would admit to being a racist. Just a little study proves that racism cannot be hidden, and "By their fruits (words and actions) ye shall know them". Trump and his airhead, humanity-bereft followers (the stupid and morally bankrupt who comprise roughly four out of ten people in the United States -- using a poll figure of those who currently approve of Trump, which is 36%) parallel Adolf Hitler and his ass kissers. Dictator wannabe Trump not only hates non-whites, but hates anyone who doesn't agree with him. Misogynist Trump bends over backwards to belittle and slander women, reserving the word "nasty" for women only it seems.
Do you know hat Trump ended the genocide in Iraq and Syria which Obama said would have to be accepted as permanent?
To understand what is happening in the U.S. and in fascist countries all over the world where racism is either flourishing or growing, one should remember the six million Jews rounded up and murdered by the Nazis in WW2. A more recent genocide is the million people mostly hacked to death with machetes in Rwanda. Racists want the murder of their fellow beings, and frequently, if they come to power, become genocidal maniacs supporting and encouraging the second most serious crime against God and humanity, mass murder, the most serious crime being sexual abuse.
Do you know that the "woman" Trump defeated, HR Clinton, deliberately turned Libya into an actual slave market?

Ah no why would one know such things. Why would one know things at all when one can just judge.
The utter hopelessness of our "human race" is symbolized by the billions of soulless monsters -- i.e. The Dead, or loveless rubbish -- who form a wide black column of those crippling down into the foul depths of hell on earth in their lifetime;
You've got such a loving heart.
:wink:

Good luck.
Bravo.
Walker

Post by Walker »

It's about time

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... media.html

"The Times sees this as taking the war on the media to a new level. Nonsense. What is happening is that the bigots in the media are being exposed. And if they are purged, then there may be a chance that the public will get some unbiased reporting. But the liberals don't like this. It's okay for them to smear any conservative they want with immunity, but it's not cricket for the opposition to hit back. Such have been the rules for the longest time. No more."
A_Seagull

Post by A_Seagull »

If you think I'm self-righteously ranting about atrocity here, think again. Nature or "God" (i.e. the laws of such) naturally removes evil or failed beings -- also known as "The Dead", i.e. spiritually dead -- from Life through things that are manifestions or Divine or Karmic retribution regarding their evil itself: 1) antagonism producing war with its attendant genocide and mass rape; 2) famine; and 3) plague or mass disease outbreaks. Thus are the incorrigibly evil eliminated or "squeezed out of Life". The evil are those who are compelled to express their vile urges to kill. This elimination process is symbolized by the ancient battle scene of the two sides facing off to slaughter each other, with no one winning from a true spiritual perspective, but everyone losing, and each individual truly losing due to the fact that they had the very thought of killing their fellow man, who is potentially their best friend, something an angry, self-righteous murderer, racist, etc. is too ignorant and stupid to realize. The Hindu concept that "the murderer and murdered are one" applies, with both "naturally working together through the forces of evil opposition" to remove each other from Life, Nature awesomely judging them as unworthy of Life, and giving fools free reign to prove Her ways.

The utter hopelessness of our "human race" is symbolized by the billions of soulless monsters -- i.e. The Dead, or loveless rubbish -- who form a wide black column of those crippling down into the foul depths of hell on earth in their lifetime; mindless criminals by association with and acceptance of the vile Trump, Hitler, Putin, Xi, and all such scum. Racists are the lowest form of "Life" (read death) on the planet. They would all be better off dead, but for them I can only recommend cages for life without release till their last breath, with the longest possible caged life of suffering including the possibility of the natural torture or punishment of their God-given conscience; such punishment, if it arrives, being worse than physical torture and death. To put this concisely, criminals deserve endless kindness accompanied by a long life of their own naturally self-created suffering. Such Divine Retribution is provided only by God or Nature, as "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord". Ideally, all possible kindness and respect should be shown to the worst criminals; such kindness, of course, being too much to expect of prison guards, every one of which is a karmically cursed servant of evil due to the fact of their position.

A key aspect of man's justice and police systems should be the listing of racism as a serious crime, and public identification of racists as serious criminals. Photographs and addresses of racists should be available to all in the community where they live, and they should be required to introduce themselves to others living near them, just as sex criminals are so required. Racism is a spiritually criminal transgression of The Law of Love, and man's law should more powerfully reflect the crime of bigotry or intolerance. This is not to say that racists have any real hope of changing and becoming "good" people. Racists are ruined degenerates who cannot help being what they are. They are classic examples of the ignorance of the "human race", for which every person, "good" or "bad" must pay the karmic price. Racists and other degenerates are proof of the concept in the Old Testament, "the sins of the fathers", with the punishment by Nature for sins and crimes of ignorant ancestors being visited upon their descendants. Through this ancient process of the "production of soulless monsters" has the current hopeless state of "humanity" evolved. What the future holds for us I won't relate here, as this piece is depressing enough.

For the sake of clarity in the similarly potentially abusive matter of child molestation and pedophilia (both of which are different matters regarding the fact of which most of us are painfully ignorant, as pedophilia is a compelled sexual preference and child molestation is not) -- If both racists and sex abusers can keep their murderous or sexual tendencies within the realm of fantasy, and never allow such to manifest in a "hands on reality" of murder or sexual abuse respectively, both racists and sexual abusers can be of "the harmless variety".

Regarding racism, if a racist can avoid physically attacking those they cannot tolerate, and also has the self-discipline to never speak or write their vile thoughts publicly, they can be "harmless racists". A recent revelation of a quote of Ronald Reagan which was not available before might prove that Regan was a "harmless racist", if his racist comments were only made in the company of other racists he felt comfortable with, and if he also never encouraged the physical harm or murder of anyone.
You seem to have a lot of hate in you. Are you a racist perhaps?
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

I am from the East is not an American. I noted, at present there is a propaganda war between the leftist and rightist plus from other groups. It is unfortunate that you are being brainwashed by the News and media which are dominated by the leftist you ended being a bigot unconsciously.

What counts must be evidence based and objective statements from anyone. If you are not bigoted you have to show convincing proofs and evidence to support your statements but you have not done so.

It is without doubt Hitler was racist based on convincing empirical evidences.
Stalin treated the German-Russians badly during WW II but that was due to war.
Putin and Xi are perhaps xenophobic but have not shown to be racists.

If you think Trump is racist, you are definitely being brainwashed by the dominant leftist News and Media because that was their intention to falsely convince the masses Trump is racist. This is purely a political strategy and propaganda.
  • Dean Baquet, the executive editor of the New York Times, said recently that, after the Mueller report, the paper has to shift the focus of its coverage from the Trump-Russia affair to the president's alleged racism.

"We built our newsroom to cover one story, and we did it truly well," Baquet said. "Now we have to regroup, and shift resources and emphasis to take on a different story."
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ump-racism
At the slightest trace of Trump's comment on non-whites, these hell bent news media will rhetorically twist the issue to label Trump as racist.
Note the case of Trump's criticism of W. Baltimore with reference to Elijah Cummings, the media condemned Trump as racist because Cummings and the majority of W Baltimore are blacks. However, while Bernie and others had condemned Baltimore previously but they were not condemned as racists.

Trump is thin skin, highly egoistic, boorish and can offensive in his talks, but he is not a racist nor misogynist [no hard evidence except for some lewd remarks].

What counts with a President is whether he has done his job in accordance to his employment contract and evidently Trump [not perfect] has done reasonably well on that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:19 am

I am from the East is not an American. I noted, at present there is a propaganda war between the leftist and rightist plus from other groups. It is unfortunate that you are being brainwashed by the News and media which are dominated by the leftist you ended being a bigot unconsciously.

What counts must be evidence based and objective statements from anyone. If you are not bigoted you have to show convincing proofs and evidence to support your statements but you have not done so.

If you think Trump is racist, you are definitely being brainwashed by the dominant leftist News and Media because that was their intention to falsely convince the masses Trump is racist. This is purely a political strategy and propaganda.
  • Dean Baquet, the executive editor of the New York Times, said recently that, after the Mueller report, the paper has to shift the focus of its coverage from the Trump-Russia affair to the president's alleged racism.

"We built our newsroom to cover one story, and we did it truly well," Baquet said. "Now we have to regroup, and shift resources and emphasis to take on a different story."
At the slightest trace of Trump's comment on non-whites, these hell bent news media will rhetorically twist the issue to label Trump as racist.
Note the case of Trump's criticism of W. Baltimore with reference to Elijah Cummings, the media condemned Trump as racist because Cummings and the majority of W Baltimore are blacks. However, while Bernie and others had condemned Baltimore previously but they were not condemned as racists.

Trump is thin skin, highly egoistic, boorish and can offensive in his talks, but he is not a racist nor misogynist [no hard evidence except for some lewd remarks].

What counts with a President is whether he has done his job in accordance to his employment contract and evidently Trump [not perfect] has done reasonably well on that.
Are you Indian? That would explain your obsessive hatred for muslims.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:13 am

No, where is not important.
What counts is whether my arguments and justifications are objective and supported by evidences.
My critiques of the ideology of Islam [not Muslims] is to avoid the silence and pandering that the West did with Hilter and Nazism until it was too late.
You can condemn me (I will accept that) if I am spewing bigotry [consciously or unconsciously] without justifications and evidences.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Here is an interesting commentary by Dinesh De Souza on why Trump [with his good, warts and all] is relevant in the current political condition.

Dinesh while criticizing Trump's negative traits, argued Trump is the right person to counter the evils of the Democrats and World.
In the past the Republicans had sent spineless boy scout wimps, like George Bush, Mitt Rommey, John McCain who were easily drowned politically by the Democrats.

Donald Trump didn't cause the division in America, it caused him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KGDoJ64xaA

In the past the US has been leaking $500 billion !!! :shock: in trade deficit annually to China in addition much more to other countries while at the same time factories, manufacturing and jobs are going out of the US, no leader bothered to do anything to patch the hole. Obama even admitted the jobs will never come back. How can be any leader of a country be SO stupid and irresponsible to accept such leakages?

When Trump with his big balls dared to do something to stop the leak and bring back jobs to the USA, he is condemned for it. How stupid can that be?
Worst still some of the left and Democrats want to induce a recession for the US where many poor will suffer, merely to hit at Trump for no good reasons except to soothe their mental disorder and mental pains from a Trump Derangement Crisis.

I am not saying Trump is perfect but what counts is whether his results are a net-positive for the USA.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:17 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:13 am

No, where is not important.
What counts is whether my arguments and justifications are objective and supported by evidences.
My critiques of the ideology of Islam [not Muslims] is to avoid the silence and pandering that the West did with Hilter and Nazism until it was too late.
You can condemn me (I will accept that) if I am spewing bigotry [consciously or unconsciously] without justifications and evidences.
It's ok. You are allowed to be a bigoted wanker because you aren't a 'white Westerner'. Apparently you savages (according to the PCturd lobby) don't know any better and therefore we must make allowances for your shortcomings.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:54 am It's ok. You are allowed to be a bigoted wanker because you aren't a 'white Westerner'. Apparently you savages (according to the PCturd lobby) don't know any better and therefore we must make allowances for your shortcomings.
It is obvious from your posts and that this is a philosophy forum, it is proven you are a moron and the real bigoted wanker.
You provided no proper philosophical arguments and justifications to support your views as expected in a philosophical forum.
You can label me whatever but at least I am grounded on arguments, justification and evidences.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:54 am It's ok. You are allowed to be a bigoted wanker because you aren't a 'white Westerner'. Apparently you savages (according to the PCturd lobby) don't know any better and therefore we must make allowances for your shortcomings.
It is obvious from your posts and that this is a philosophy forum, it is proven you are a moron and the real bigoted wanker.
You provided no proper philosophical arguments and justifications to support your views as expected in a philosophical forum.
You can label me whatever but at least I am grounded on arguments, justification and evidences.
Rubbish.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:37 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:07 am
Rubbish.
The above proved my point, QED.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Luxin,

Just two things I'd like to know...

(1) Are you a white Anglo-European person ?

(2) Do you live in an Anglophone Western nation?

As you are evidently a very moral individual, I am sure that you will have no difficulty answering these two simple questions honestly.

On a personal note, I'd bet London to a brick that you are not a white Anglo-European person (i.e; you are a member of a coloured minority group : Black, hispanic, latino, Asian, etc;), but that you do live in an English-speaking, Western country like the US or UK.

Look forward to your reply

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)