Göbekli Tepe

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skepdick

Re: Göbekli Tepe

Post by Skepdick »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:49 pm :roll: As if you are any where near attaining 'it'.
He attained it yestermorrow because timelessness.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:49 pm Then that makes you even more of an imbecile.
Age thinks that the universe communicates through him (and all humans), and has a contempt for anyone who doubts him. After all he's a saviour of the planet, and he won't stop preaching and fuck off, even after told 20 times.

Such delusional morons only cause problems, that you are suddenly so offended on his behalf makes more like you the imbecile (and I didn't claim to be a saint btw, I'm mostly here just for amusement).
:roll: As if you are anywhere near attaining 'it'.
Attaining 'what'?
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:01 pm I'm mostly here just for amusement.
Truth be told, you aren't all that amusing.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:05 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:01 pm I'm mostly here just for amusement.
Truth be told, you aren't all that amusing.
I'm not here for your amusement lol :)
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:06 pm I'm not here for your amusement lol :)
I never said you are here for my amusement.

I am making a broad statement about the general amusement of this forum.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:08 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:06 pm I'm not here for your amusement lol :)
I never said you are here for my amusement.

I am making a broad statement about the general amusement of this forum.
If you suffer so much here, then don't post thousands of word salads on 4 or more accounts. :)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Atla wrote:Age thinks that the universe communicates through him (and all humans), and has a contempt for anyone who doubts him. After all he's a saviour of the planet, and he won't stop preaching and fuck off, even after told 20 times.

Such delusional morons only cause problems, that you are suddenly so offended on his behalf makes more like you the imbecile (and I didn't claim to be a saint btw, I'm mostly here just for amusement). ...
This is a Philosophy forum, we have all kind of loons here posting their crackpot theories, take JohnDoe, dontaskme and yourself for example and we don't have to read or reply to them, in fact there is an ignore function just for the weak-minded.
I'm not 'suddenly' offended, I'm always offended by those who think it amusing to bait those who claim a disability. Would you take the piss out of someone's grammar after they've told you they are dyslexic?
Attaining 'what'?
:)
Atla

Post by Atla »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 pm This is a Philosophy forum, we have all kind of loons here posting their crackpot theories, take JohnDoe, dontaskme and yourself for example and we don't have to read or reply to them, in fact there is an ignore function just for the weak-minded.
I'm not 'suddenly' offended, I'm always offended by those who think it amusing to bait those who claim a disability. Would you take the piss out of someone's grammar after they've told you they are dyslexic?
FYI I have all of you on ignore, but I get the notifications anyway. And Age tends to produce dozens of off-topic comments in the topics he shows up anyway.

And I would take a piss at a dyslexic if he won't leave me alone with his saviour of the world bullshit. Just as I am taking a piss at a high-functioning-retard like you which I also see as a disability, as you won't fuck off with your ignorant babble.
Attaining 'what'?
See, it would help if you knew what you are talking about.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Atla wrote: FYI I have all of you on ignore, but I get the notifications anyway. ...
:lol: Why do numbnuts always tell people they've put them on ignore?
And Age tends to produce dozens of off-topic comments in the topics he shows up anyway. ...
Oh! Boo! Hoo!
And I would take a piss at a dyslexic if he won't leave me alone with his saviour of the world bullshit. Just as I am taking a piss at a high-functioning-retard like you which I also see as a disability, as you won't fuck off with your ignorant babble. ...
Of course you would as you have a nasty little mind with no willpower and a bag full of insecurities.
See, it would help if you knew what you are talking about.
"talking about" :lol:
Atla

Post by Atla »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:39 am :lol: Why do numbnuts always tell people they've put them on ignore?
It's you who just told me three times to put people on ignore, like I didn't know that?
Guess that makes you the numbnut
Of course you would as you have a nasty little mind with no willpower and a bag full of insecurities.
I'm not, actually I find it hilarious that you and Age keep telling me that I'm insecure. Shows how insecure you yourselves are, maybe deep down you suspect that you might know little about how the world actually works.
"talking about" :lol:
That's it, keep deflecting ;)

And you actually believe that you are a valuable contributor on this forum.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Atla wrote: FYI I have all of you on ignore, ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 am It is not your fault that 'you' adult human beings do not listen now, and instead assume and guess. This is ALL my fault because I created things to be exactly this way, for a very specific reason and purpose I might add. I meant for things to be exactly how they are HERE-NOW.
What is the very specific reason and purpose?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Skepdick wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:04 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:49 pm And I'd say you're in trouble here. To be a time-seeker, one would need to be able to have a grasp of time in different 'ways' or 'contexts' or 'levels', some of which can be seen as timeless. Understanding contexts is something you have demonstrated to be incapable of.
I'd say you are projecting your own lack of understanding, since we already have a grasp on all those things in computer science.
So much so that the very notion of timelessness is formalized.

We also have a whole lot of linguistic paradigms that allow us to think and speak about all these concepts.

You keep abusing Cunningham's law - I keep pointing you towards the answers - you keep remaining ignorant. I can only take a horse to water...
No it's not solved by a long shot because of the N v NP problem. Computer science at best copied thoughts from philosophy and physics, and assigned symbols to them. Computer science is a science of copying and replicating. It would be like saying 1/x = 1 because 1 and x are composed of 1. It creates images, and replicates them. If anything it makes time obscure.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 pm
Atla wrote:Age thinks that the universe communicates through him (and all humans), and has a contempt for anyone who doubts him. After all he's a saviour of the planet, and he won't stop preaching and fuck off, even after told 20 times.

Such delusional morons only cause problems, that you are suddenly so offended on his behalf makes more like you the imbecile (and I didn't claim to be a saint btw, I'm mostly here just for amusement). ...
This is a Philosophy forum, we have all kind of loons here posting their crackpot theories, take JohnDoe, dontaskme and yourself for example and we don't have to read or reply to them, in fact there is an ignore function just for the weak-minded.
Attaining 'what'?
So there is an ignore function for the weak minded, and I am on ignore, does that mean you are weak minded and a loon...by your own standards?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Skepdick wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:10 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:04 pm If only they would listen to you..
Who am I to interfere with free will?

Listen, or don't. I benefit financially either way.

The game is rigged ;)
Yes...like the wizard of oz

A few bright and flashy images are produced and everyone automatically thinks the image in the box can explain everything...go behind the curtains and nothing is there but a man pulling strings and levers (in modern terms "coding") to distract the masses.

It's an empty box that creates stories and images... that is it. Algorhythms are ghost stories of our times. They are superstitions and idols. They work because people are hypnotized by them, and they are hypnotized because it is a wizard of oz show built for your hands.