Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:13 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:59 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:16 pm

In part, sure.

Both love and sex are factors and those that would deny gays love because of sex, when love is more important than sex, are morally inferior to those who put lover above sex.

Regards
DL
The dictionary doesn't define homosexuality in terms of morality.

It does define homosexuality in terms of physical sexual activity, which indicates a bodycentric identification.
Just as heterosexual does.

I set the reasons for why homophobes are immoral and inferior to gays.

Dictionaries define words. The do not make moral judgements. People do.

Work with what is given or not.

Regards
DL
As long as the homosexual is not a heterphobe, and as long as the heterosexual is a homophobe, then your premise is correct.

If the homosexual is a heterphobe, and the heterosexual is not a homophobe, then your premise is incorrect.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pmAre you in agreement with them and their reasons for their hate and join them in their animosity towards gay people?
No.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:27 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:13 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:59 pm
The dictionary doesn't define homosexuality in terms of morality.

It does define homosexuality in terms of physical sexual activity, which indicates a bodycentric identification.
Just as heterosexual does.

I set the reasons for why homophobes are immoral and inferior to gays.

Dictionaries define words. The do not make moral judgements. People do.

Work with what is given or not.

Regards
DL
As long as the homosexual is not a heterphobe, and as long as the heterosexual is a homophobe, then your premise is correct.

If the homosexual is a heterphobe, and the heterosexual is not a homophobe, then your premise is incorrect.
I agree.

Have you ever known a heterophobic person?
I have not.

What do they hate about what can only be described as the standard human model and sexual practices that keep our species from going extinct?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:40 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pmAre you in agreement with them and their reasons for their hate and join them in their animosity towards gay people?
No.
Good.

Regards
DL
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 pm [.

Of the 3 most popular religions in the world, they all have tenets against homosexuality; I don't think it's some great mystery of the world why animosity towards gay people exists or where it primarily stems from.

No, I think it's because people know that they are animals , right. Now, I've got a pet Dachshund dog and he's an animal like me, but I've never seen him try to poke another male Dachshund dog up its butt-hole. In fact, I've had male Dachshund dogs for many years and I've never seen one of my Dachshunds try to poke another male dog up the "Poo-chute." And I haven't ever seen cats do it either, or horses or cows or sheep, or any other non-human animals etc; because IT'S NOT NATURAL. If you're a male human who is a "rump-roaster" (i.e; a "Dung-Plunger"), then you are a headcase who behaving in an unnatural, DEVIANT manner, Right?

Problem Solved

Butt then there's the interesting question of why it is lots of women like anal sex? I think that's worth investigating ? Perhaps lots of women are perverts ?

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
uwot

Post by uwot »

Dachshund wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:32 pmButt then there's the interesting question of why it is lots of women like anal sex?
What do you base this claim on? How many have you asked?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

uwot wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm
Dachshund wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:32 pmButt then there's the interesting question of why it is lots of women like anal sex?
He's most likely still in the closet. When he visits his cross-dressing prostitutes he convinces himself that they are women.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dachshund wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:32 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 pm [.

Of the 3 most popular religions in the world, they all have tenets against homosexuality; I don't think it's some great mystery of the world why animosity towards gay people exists or where it primarily stems from.

No, I think it's because people know that they are animals , right. Now, I've got a pet Dachshund dog and he's an animal like me, but I've never seen him try to poke another male Dachshund dog up its butt-hole. In fact, I've had male Dachshund dogs for many years and I've never seen one of my Dachshunds try to poke another male dog up the "Poo-chute." And I haven't ever seen cats do it either, or horses or cows or sheep, or any other non-human animals etc; because IT'S NOT NATURAL. If you're a male human who is a "rump-roaster" (i.e; a "Dung-Plunger"), then you are a headcase who behaving in an unnatural, DEVIANT manner, Right?

Problem Solved

Butt then there's the interesting question of why it is lots of women like anal sex? I think that's worth investigating ? Perhaps lots of women are perverts ?

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
Anecdotal renderings, while valid, are nothing compared to stats and real research.
A quick google search will show you all kinds of gay animals in the wild and in captivity.

I raised rabbits and have seen many instances of gay attempts, and as far as your dogs, have your males never mistaken your leg for a sex partner?

Why do you pick on gay men while not saying anything against gay women who are not into anal sex?

Are they doing anything wrong?

As to men, why is it your business how they enjoy e3ach other?

Would you allow a sex guide in your bedroom to insure your follow the right rules?
If not, get the hell out of a gay persons bedroom.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

You likely know the answer but the question is worthy.

Regards
DL
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:01 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:02 pm

I like all till your last sentence.

You have included the whole world. We all carry labels. Even you.

Regards
DL
I disagree entirely.
I do not regard ANYONE, let alone any "groups" with " fear, distrust, horror, or hatred, and about whom they are often quite ignorant. "
I did not say you did.

I just said you have your own label, whatever it is.

Regards
DL
Stop prevaricating.
It is crystal clear what you said; the whole world.
Labels are false
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:01 pm
I disagree entirely.
I do not regard ANYONE, let alone any "groups" with " fear, distrust, horror, or hatred, and about whom they are often quite ignorant. "
I did not say you did.

Regards
DL
Stop prevaricating.
Labels are false
Mostly, true, but that does not take away from the fact that we all use them for ourselves.

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

I did not say you did.

Regards
DL
Stop prevaricating.
Labels are false
Mostly, true, but that does not take away from the fact that we all use them for ourselves.

Regards
DL
That's why PC fundamentalists like Sculptor can't avoid being hypocrites.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Meh, all I know is that no woman has ever asked me for anal sex. My suspicion is that the last contact Dachshund had with a woman was when he was being squeezed out of his mother's birth canal.
vegetariantaxidermy

uwot wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:53 pm
uwot wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm What do you base this claim on? How many have you asked?
Meh, all I know is that no woman has ever asked me for anal sex. My suspicion is that the last contact Dachshund had with a woman was when he was being squeezed out of his mother's birth canal.
:lol: You are probably right. I'm pretty sure that women who like anal sex are a masochistic anomaly.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

uwot wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:53 pm
uwot wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm What do you base this claim on? How many have you asked?
Made me laugh. Thanks.

Ditto on that anal thing. If asked, I would have shrunk and left that one for some other kind of guy.

I do understand from talking to some older guys that some regular guys used to use that for birth control but I have not researched that notion.

I was raised as a semi-Catholic till the age of reason, and in that day, many churches still had key clubs so it is quite possible that strangers had to use the back doors.

Regards
DL