https://www.city-journal.org/jeffrey-epstein
Arising_uk

Re: Motive and opportunity

Post by Arising_uk »

The Trumpette ordered it a la Putin. :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:43 pm The Trumpette ordered it a la Putin. :lol:
Such an old leopard wouldn’t suddenly change his spots.

On the other hand, some facts that may clash with some folks' personal, relative truths …
https://www.conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: Conservapedia :roll:

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:59 pm Who did it?
Unless you were there and did it or you saw who did it then you will never know.

A guilty verdict "found", especially through the "legal" system, will obviously never also be a guarantee of who did it.

And, what are the chances of the one who did do it actually making that known?

Even if the one who did do it, or the one who did orchestrate it, makes who did it known, then could they really be trusted to be telling the truth anyway?

In other words if you were not there, then you will never know who did it.

The true, right, and correct Answer to your question is; 'I do not know'.
Walker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:59 pmThe Mysterious, Outrageous Death of Jeffrey Epstein
https://www.city-journal.org/jeffrey-epstein
henry quirk

I think Jeff off'd himself.

Post by henry quirk »

Consider: his residences were raided, his safes opened & emptied. I'm thinkin' all manner of stand-alone evidence was acquired. For example: if multiple video recordings of an ex-president bangin' children were secured by prosecutors, Jeff becomes superfluous except as a uneccessary means for prosecutors to construct timelines and coherent narratives.

With a wealth of stand-alone evidence in the hands of prosecutors there was no reason for an ex-president to off him. Doin' so wouldn't save the ex-president's neck but would certainly make a bad personal situation worse.

As for Jeff: he was an unrestrained perverse hedonist with no cards to play. He was facin' nearly a half a century in-slam and had nuthin' to bargain with.

He had every reason to off himself.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:12 pm :lol: Conservapedia :roll:
Cute name.

I'd wager the "We Love Clinton" websites would not be a reliable source of facts, such as 26 flights on the Lolita Express. Their mantra is ... Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.
Walker

Re: I think Jeff off'd himself.

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 am Consider: his residences were raided, his safes opened & emptied. I'm thinkin' all manner of stand-alone evidence was acquired. For example: if multiple video recordings of an ex-president bangin' children were secured by prosecutors, Jeff becomes superfluous except as a uneccessary means for prosecutors to construct timelines and coherent narratives.

With a wealth of stand-alone evidence in the hands of prosecutors there was no reason for an ex-president to off him. Doin' so wouldn't save the ex-president's neck but would certainly make a bad personal situation worse.

As for Jeff: he was an unrestrained perverse hedonist with no cards to play. He was facin' nearly a half a century in-slam and had nuthin' to bargain with.

He had every reason to off himself.
Without the source to verify, that's just a lot of paper and hearsay. Maybe he was writing a novel and all the information is fantasy ... without verification under oath.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 am Unless you were there and did it or you saw who did it then you will never know.
I Am is true, all else is inference subject to probability.
henry quirk

If makin' 'more' of sumthin' that's probably 'less' is your bag...

Post by henry quirk »

...go for it, guy.

Me: I think he suicided (and I think, mebbe, an ex-prez will do the same, sooner or later).
Walker

Re: If makin' 'more' of sumthin' that's probably 'less' is your bag...

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:25 am ...go for it, guy.

Me: I think he suicided (and I think, mebbe, an ex-prez will do the same, sooner or later).
Likewise, unless there’s a way to implicate Trump, like with a fake dossier contracted and paid for by the Clintons, the media will send it down the memory hole.

As you should know by now, the bag is Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: Nothing new there then.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"the bag is Truth, Justice, and the American Way"

For me: it's life, liberty, property.
uwot

Re:

Post by uwot »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 pmFor me: it's life...
Yeah.
henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 pm... liberty...
Yeah.
henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 pm...property.
Ah well, this is where the shit hits the fan. See, on this side of the pond, two of the biggest property owners are the crown and the church. That's an artefact of feudalism; well armed thugs in shiny armour going around kicking the shit out of the previous owners and stealing their property - pretty much how empires are established and 'How The West Was Won'. The American dream was that anyone prepared to use violence could rise to the 'nobility' in the 'new world', hence the obsession with guns. Once an 'aristocracy' is in place, they do what they can to stop the peasants revolting, that is the function of conservatism. Continually fighting upstarts is exhausting and expensive. Much better to persuade enough turkeys to vote for christmas by throwing them whatever bandage for the religious, social or racial infection the conservatives themselves can spread, and if you buy any of their shit, they own you.
henry quirk

uwot

Post by henry quirk »

Not sure where to begin.

Ain't got it in me to write at length and I don't want to insult by appearing to speak down (cuz that's not how i think of you).

This...

Absolutely, I own, for example, my coach gun. It's mine, and no matter what anyone has to say on the matter, I'll not be givin' it up or be hobbled in my use of it. But my ownership of a tool isn't really what I'm talkin' about.

For me: life, liberty, property is a circular thing. I own myself, that is: I own my life, my liberty, my property (which is to say: my substance primarily, my possessions secondarily).

I am my life, liberty, property, which is to say I own myself.

See?