NEW "James" Bond to be Black Woman

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: NEW "James" Bond to be Black Woman

Post by Sculptor »

-1- wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:09 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:41 am
Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:13 am Oh please, Fleming's Bond has been long gone.
Idiot.
Maybe I know what Arising meant. James Bond movies retained the name, the length and the budget of the original movies, but it has developed into a chick flick. He has become a dickless guy due to some weird torture ritual. He is so damaged he can't butter a slice of bread, but he can bore a thousand viewers into sleep in the audience just by acting.

The past few latest Bond movies were a disgrace to all testosterone-driven movie ideals.
That is totally untrue. Daniel Craig put the balls back in Bond, that had been cut off by the sensitive 'feminist' Timothy Dalton and soft hearted Brosnan.

The best Bond is, of course, Sean Connery, goes without saying.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Idiot.
Maybe I know what Arising meant. James Bond movies retained the name, the length and the budget of the original movies, but it has developed into a chick flick. He has become a dickless guy due to some weird torture ritual. He is so damaged he can't butter a slice of bread, but he can bore a thousand viewers into sleep in the audience just by acting.

The past few latest Bond movies were a disgrace to all testosterone-driven movie ideals.
That is totally untrue. Daniel Craig put the balls back in Bond, that had been cut off by the sensitive 'feminist' Timothy Dalton and soft hearted Brosnan.

According to -1- Daniel Craig got castrated in a torture ritual in the last film.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm

According to -1- Daniel Craig got castrated in a torture ritual in the last film.
I do not think so.
What I saw was Bond having such hard balls that having them whacked from under the chair did not break him under torture. This was no castration.
The wimpiest Band was Dalton, and Brosnan was just a little but tougher
-1-

Post by -1- »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm That is totally untrue. Daniel Craig put the balls back in Bond, that had been cut off by the sensitive 'feminist' Timothy Dalton and soft hearted Brosnan.

It was the last or the second last. He is made to sit in a chair, which has a hole in the middle of the seat. He is bound to it, and they tie a big knot on a thick, wet rope; then they swing the rope so it hits him in the balls.

He follows this with recuperating in a posh Swiss reconvalescent home, and the chick says something to the effect, "Still, you are twice the man compared to any other man."

------------

Many love Sean Connery. I have no problem with that. My favourite is Roger Moore -- he is suave, good looking to a fault, broad-shouldered, tall, and can act.

I remember seeing an episode of the "Saint" in which Moore is the main character, Simon Templar. He goes through a door, and has to turn sideways, because his shoulders would not clear the width of the normal-sized entrance.

Now, that's class.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

-1- wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:24 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm That is totally untrue. Daniel Craig put the balls back in Bond, that had been cut off by the sensitive 'feminist' Timothy Dalton and soft hearted Brosnan.

It was the last or the second last. He is made to sit in a chair, which has a hole in the middle of the seat. He is bound to it, and they tie a big knot on a thick, wet rope; then they swing the rope so it hits him in the balls.

He follows this with recuperating in a posh Swiss reconvalescent home, and the chick says something to the effect, "Still, you are twice the man compared to any other man."
That just means his cock is twice as big, and now his balls are swollen to match. I don't think this means he lost his balls.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:20 pm So with Daniel Craig quitting the franchise, it is rumoured that the New 007 is going to be a black woman.

I assume that, along with women's football, this trend is supposed to offer girls a balanced role model to further the cause of gender equality.
We've seen quite a lot of this; putting a woman into a role traditionally taken by a man. But what is this showing? That women can be as bad and violent as men? Is this a aim to be wished for?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/j ... niel-craig
Sad, but not suprised, i see some gal kicking the ass out of a big guy in some modern show............i just turn it off. unrealistic.

i do think the 30 or old James Bond movies not having a black gal as sexy/love interest was sad. but maybe i'm biased since my GF is black. I'm not getting my panties in a bunch, i understand culture and that JB movies date from now to back early 60's. so no biggie.

I'm not going to say HEY show a black gal as love interest!!!!!!!!!!!! (ya i basically did above - anyway - no panties in a bunch over that particualar)

My panties do bunch over some 120 lb gal kicking the shit out of a muscled 250 lb guy though.

and why i stopped watching TV/movie around 15 yrs ago.

i only watch YT documentaries, OLD (pre 1980's) movie, pre 2000 TV shows - on DVD

and of course i still view foreign flicks - foreigners are not infected with PC, so if the story is good the director has not soldout to PC.

but you have to be ok with reading subtitles. which FYI is no big deal once you acclimate to them (3-4 months tops). reading is no big deal.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Guffo, there were several Bond movies in which Black Girls were the leading loves... not of Bond (until the end), but of villains. Like the white chicks, the black girls also fell in love with Bond and walked across the floor.

On that I distinctly remember was a rather muscular one, who was the sparring- and sex partner of a chinaman who had himself transformed into a german guy by plastic surgeons. The ex-chinaman became extremely wealthy, with the help of the (Russian?) maffia, and of course his life goal was to blow up th e world, but Bond stopped him doing that.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:40 am
i only watch YT documentaries, OLD (pre 1980's) movie, pre 2000 TV shows - on DVD

and of course i still view foreign flicks - foreigners are not infected with PC, so if the story is good the director has not soldout to PC.

but you have to be ok with reading subtitles. which FYI is no big deal once you acclimate to them (3-4 months tops). reading is no big deal.
What is YT?

Foreigners are all pretty PC, no idea what you are on about here.

And as for watching no TV. You are seriously missing out. I'd be hard pressed to find anything PC in Breaking Bad, or Dexter
TV is undergoing a huge rebirth.
The extended series pretty much started with The Sopranos. Where the muthafuckinghell is PC in The Sopranos???
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:16 pm Then it's not James Bond. James Bond is a fictional character created by Ian Fleming. Ian Fleming made him a man so he's a man.
The PC fuckturd who came up with this idea can go fuck zirself.
Apparently as James retires, she takes on the 007 handle.
Craig's M probably hired her to fill a diversity quota.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:13 am Oh please, Fleming's Bond has been long gone.
Idiot.

As a kid I read all the Bond books.

The ball-busting was taken from one of the books in which Bond was experiencing the dark night of the soul.

The book-Bond was more man than caricature.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

shaken not stirred

-Imp
Walker

Post by Walker »

Impenitent wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:35 pm shaken not stirred

-Imp
Nice metaphor.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Idiot.

As a kid I read all the Bond books.

The ball-busting was taken from one of the books in which Bond was experiencing the dark night of the soul.

The book-Bond was more man than caricature.
True. I read most of the Bond books and the movie James Bond bears little resemblance to the literary one.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:20 pmputting a woman into a role traditionally taken by a man. But what is this showing?
That hollywood is completely out of ideas or just too afraid to not play it safe because of the times we're living in.

Situationally, I don't really care about this at all because the james bond movies haven't been that great for a long time. In terms of the scheme here, I just think it's retarded - more than anything, I think it's socially retarded, as I'm sure it will be chalked up as another example for how bad men in hollywood are at making believable female characters. That's not to say someone like 007 was ever a realistic character, but the reason people can still relate to him is because he's at least playing out common real-world dynamics, dynamics that just wouldn't fit a woman as well as it would fit a man. So if this is their goal with it, to just write a male character and then give it to an actress - as I think men in hollywood tend to do - women are just not going to fall for something so incredibly stupid.

...I hope
-1-

Post by -1- »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm
gaffo wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:40 am and of course i still view foreign flicks - foreigners are not infected with PC, so if the story is good the director has not soldout to PC.
Foreigners are all pretty PC, no idea what you are on about here.
Foreigners are leftists, not PC.

There is a difference between leftist and PC, which Americans (pardon my bias) can't possibly sense.