Interesting insights about love.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: Interesting insights about love.

Post by -1- »

duszek wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:36 pm Yes, love makes us eager to excuse a lot in the beloved person.

All flaws and misdemeanors are charming in a way.

In a way only we are able to perceive.

So it is not possible to explain it to any third person.
Especially to your parents. It either takes a lot of hard-sell, or else they just give up trying to convince you that you are committing the biggest mistake of your life.

Most extreme mismarriages end up in eloping, and / or being disowned by the family.

Most extreme mismarriages end up being the happiest.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Is it to any avail to explain that 'love' has more important meanings than sexual attraction or erotic behaviour?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:39 am Men? do you find funny gals as a vital quality for a partner?
I can't speak for myself, but I knew a man once who married a woman who was funny, I mean, incredibly high-society and intellecutally funny, in each of her sentences. And she was downright not very too much attractive. And she had tons of money.

So the question morphs into "Did he marry her for her fun, her money, or for both?"
Indeed!

for me i must have curves - (guys are visual - some like breasts, some legs and some ass - of course i like all three, but find "big breasts" = chicken legs and flat-narrow ass (god refuses to make hippy gals with thich legs and big breasts - so i prioritizes, and let the breast go......other men my find breasts too important, and do their own prioritization, and settle with a G cup with a flat-narrow ass and skinny legs)

I assume they do, as i have been forced to do (why God never made a G/H/J/etc cup also hippy - only God knows why so - but it is one of the cardinal truths of reality).

I also value personality - not a much as the animal "bend over" - but enough for "bend over" to not be enough for me for a relationship.

personality to me means - sense of humor, and even - if lucky charmisma/sponitinaity).

I do not care about educational acheivement nor intelligence -per say (if she is "dump" but is funny in conversation that is all gravy for me and a green light for a relationship (after the animal "bend over" ("hips") requirement for me is there.

my current gal has no college education, and is fully ignorant of knowledge (she knows this and informed of it/of course if in returned told her i did not care (by then i knew she had personality/and humor - what matters to me (and of course HIPS! -lol).

she black too - that is why i like her curves (3-d - if you get my meaning - in a way that is not found outside of that particular (there are of course exceptions - but leaving the one in a million out - you get my meaning).

not a fetishist, 95-percent of black women have small ass, and no hips, like 98 percent of whites and 99.999999999999999 percent of orientals.

so a black women does nothing for me just for being black, i noticed her for having a huge curvy ass without a gut, she just happened to be black.

anyway, i'm debasing myself in justifying my love for ass and trying to claim i'm not a black fetishist.

my bad. from the over post you can affirm or reject my motives-likes as you shall.

-----in conclusion, i value sense of humor AND good heart, after "bend over".

If a prole with 5th grade education and curves and female (of any race - as long as she has curves (leaves orientals out (I have seen 3 with such - in last 25 yrs - lol)) with heart and humor.

Send her my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not give 2 shits about her income, intelligence or formal level of education and degrees (but that is where men and women diverge! - they do!)

-1- wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am He was boring, poor, and extremely, but outright stunningly, handsome.
sounds like he may have. and wanted her to be the breadwinner.

and fk around with other gals on the side. (or may a Gay guy - then just married for image of being straight).
-1- wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am I haven't met a couple like that before or after. Obviously she had all the male characteristics that people think men have to attract women, and men have that makes them feel attracted to women; and he, all the female characteristics.

They had one child, but when the baby was a baby still, I lost touch with them. So I don't knwo what kind of a freak the little tyke grew up to be.
sounds like maybe the latter? the more you tell me about her the less interested i get. sounds like maybe a lez?

kid in such a marriage i hope only the best for! he prob a great kid/young fellow now - one and hope.

my mind goes to a 2-yr old kid from work, i have no doubt the father is gay (his wife is a 10+ (why she married him? only god knows), dad is a full bore flambouant(sp) type (pure fruity), and also hardcore Catholic Fundie - and i mean hardcore Christian-type (on doubt he is internally (maybe even subconsciously even? - if he does not know himself) in debate trying to "pray (prey?) the gay away" - 4 yrs in a marriage, why is the gal married to him? - poor kid ;-/.
-1-

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:49 am
-1- wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:39 am Men? do you find funny gals as a vital quality for a partner?
I can't speak for myself, but I knew a man once who married a woman who was funny, I mean, incredibly high-society and intellecutally funny, in each of her sentences. And she was downright not very too much attractive. And she had tons of money.

So the question morphs into "Did he marry her for her fun, her money, or for both?"
Indeed!

for me i must have curves - (guys are visual - some like breasts, some legs and some ass - of course i like all three, but find "big breasts" = chicken legs and flat-narrow ass (god refuses to make hippy gals with thich legs and big breasts - so i prioritizes, and let the breast go......other men my find breasts too important, and do their own prioritization, and settle with a G cup with a flat-narrow ass and skinny legs)

I assume they do, as i have been forced to do (why God never made a G/H/J/etc cup also hippy - only God knows why so - but it is one of the cardinal truths of reality).

I also value personality - not a much as the animal "bend over" - but enough for "bend over" to not be enough for me for a relationship.

personality to me means - sense of humor, and even - if lucky charmisma/sponitinaity).

I do not care about educational acheivement nor intelligence -per say (if she is "dump" but is funny in conversation that is all gravy for me and a green light for a relationship (after the animal "bend over" ("hips") requirement for me is there.

my current gal has no college education, and is fully ignorant of knowledge (she knows this and informed of it/of course if in returned told her i did not care (by then i knew she had personality/and humor - what matters to me (and of course HIPS! -lol).

she black too - that is why i like her curves (3-d - if you get my meaning - in a way that is not found outside of that particular (there are of course exceptions - but leaving the one in a million out - you get my meaning).

not a fetishist, 95-percent of black women have small ass, and no hips, like 98 percent of whites and 99.999999999999999 percent of orientals.

so a black women does nothing for me just for being black, i noticed her for having a huge curvy ass without a gut, she just happened to be black.

anyway, i'm debasing myself in justifying my love for ass and trying to claim i'm not a black fetishist.

my bad. from the over post you can affirm or reject my motives-likes as you shall.

-----in conclusion, i value sense of humor AND good heart, after "bend over".

If a prole with 5th grade education and curves and female (of any race - as long as she has curves (leaves orientals out (I have seen 3 with such - in last 25 yrs - lol)) with heart and humor.

Send her my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not give 2 shits about her income, intelligence or formal level of education and degrees (but that is where men and women diverge! - they do!)

-1- wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am He was boring, poor, and extremely, but outright stunningly, handsome.
sounds like he may have. and wanted her to be the breadwinner.

and fk around with other gals on the side. (or may a Gay guy - then just married for image of being straight).
-1- wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am I haven't met a couple like that before or after. Obviously she had all the male characteristics that people think men have to attract women, and men have that makes them feel attracted to women; and he, all the female characteristics.

They had one child, but when the baby was a baby still, I lost touch with them. So I don't knwo what kind of a freak the little tyke grew up to be.
sounds like maybe the latter? the more you tell me about her the less interested i get. sounds like maybe a lez?

kid in such a marriage i hope only the best for! he prob a great kid/young fellow now - one and hope.

my mind goes to a 2-yr old kid from work, i have no doubt the father is gay (his wife is a 10+ (why she married him? only god knows), dad is a full bore flambouant(sp) type (pure fruity), and also hardcore Catholic Fundie - and i mean hardcore Christian-type (on doubt he is internally (maybe even subconsciously even? - if he does not know himself) in debate trying to "pray (prey?) the gay away" - 4 yrs in a marriage, why is the gal married to him? - poor kid ;-/.
I have no data on the woman I spake of being Lesbian, nor of the husband being gay. Not impossible, but no indication. Much like the existence of a god.

I last met them about 10 years into their marriage, when the baby was young, and they seemed to be at peace, and relaxed in their marital arrangement. No word from friends ever came that they had marital troubles of any sort (for instance, infidelity). She could not lactate, this was in line with her most likely (but what do I know) high testosterone levels, or so it seemed.

I met him 20 years ago at an auction. He was dressed in an expensive suit, wearing a really expensive overcoat, and was examining some ancient book on display for the auction.

They both had advanced degrees. She had come from a wealthy, intellectual family, I don't know his background.

I am not surprised that your acquaintance of a fundamental RC gay guy is happily married to a drop-dead gorgeous knock-out. People marry or couple up for mysterious reasons, and most really only get along because they sacrifice this or that or another thing they really want to have, but forego it for the sake of being together with an otherwise completely incompatible person. Mostly it's love that throws them together, but love dies in 6 months.

The most beautiful description of this was in a Terry Pratchett book. A medieval town is terrorized by a huge, enormous flying fire-puking dragon. It had been created by magic, by a person in the town who wanted to use the dragon as a vehicle to become the absolute ruler of the town. The plan backfired on him. But the town was populated by some midget-editions of the dragon. Little dragons, who grew up to be the size of a dog by maturity.

The town is saved when the imagination-and-magic-created dragon falls in love with a midget-dragon. Just about at the time when the large dragon would cause some calamity, the little dragon and her (the big one is a female) do a mating dance in the air space above the town square. Then they fly off into the blue yonder.

Two townsfolks discuss this. "They will live happily every after in the Ramtops mountains. Making lots of little baby dragons." "But one of them is only imaginary! What if the magic is gone??" "Well, I'm sure they'll manage somehow."

That's a perfect allegory for human couples.