are women to blame for tyranny?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

BlackChristianMind

Re: are women to blame for tyranny?

Post by BlackChristianMind »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:13 am
BlackChristianMind wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:38 am It's actually powerful men who have created this system through which men are emasculated and women are "empowered." They do this in order to weaken and defeat their only real perceived competition: other men. If they can convince men that they want to conquer to take on the characteristics of women and become like women, then they have won. Of course the rulers don't care about women either. They took women out of the home and put them in the workforce to break up the family so that the kids too could be indoctrinated by their system in their school systems, and the woman, no longer protected by her husband and no longer burdened with raising her own kids, could become just another workhorse for their corporations and their wealth-building. It used to be admirable to have your own land, farm it, live off of it. But now people brag about getting jobs at huge corporations where they are a number and could be fired at any moment.

Women get a false sense of pride thinking about feminism and women's empowerment, not realizing that the rulers, the men who want to control the whole world, only lift them up because they need to weaken, disempower their men. They use the people closest to us to indoctrinate us into their system. So many single-mother households nowadays because the media has convinced us that a child doesn't need a father in the home and a woman can do it by herself. And that woman can only teach her son how to be a woman or a counterfeit man. Only a real man can teach a male how to become a real man. So their agenda is to break up the family and confuse gender roles to weaken the man, who is supposed to protect his family and keep it intact so that outside forces can't attack it physically or mentally for their own agenda.
What bollocks. You talk as if single motherhood is a new phenomenon. When you do a bit of genealogical research you find that this is anything but the case. Women have been having and bringing up children on their own for as long as they have been having children.
And what exactly is a 'real man'?
The fact that you don't know what a real man is shows that there was something missing in your upbringing: a real man. They do this on purpose. They confuse the gender roles so that men won't know what it's like to be a real man and women won't know what it's like to be a real woman. They increase confusion and set women as the head of the household so that broken families provide children willingly to be indoctrinated as slaves into their system, raised and groomed by the system and thus incapable of tearing it down.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

BlackChristianMind wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 am
BlackChristianMind wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:38 am It's actually powerful men who have created this system through which men are emasculated and women are "empowered." They do this in order to weaken and defeat their only real perceived competition: other men. If they can convince men that they want to conquer to take on the characteristics of women and become like women, then they have won. Of course the rulers don't care about women either. They took women out of the home and put them in the workforce to break up the family so that the kids too could be indoctrinated by their system in their school systems, and the woman, no longer protected by her husband and no longer burdened with raising her own kids, could become just another workhorse for their corporations and their wealth-building. It used to be admirable to have your own land, farm it, live off of it. But now people brag about getting jobs at huge corporations where they are a number and could be fired at any moment.

Women get a false sense of pride thinking about feminism and women's empowerment, not realizing that the rulers, the men who want to control the whole world, only lift them up because they need to weaken, disempower their men. They use the people closest to us to indoctrinate us into their system. So many single-mother households nowadays because the media has convinced us that a child doesn't need a father in the home and a woman can do it by herself. And that woman can only teach her son how to be a woman or a counterfeit man. Only a real man can teach a male how to become a real man. So their agenda is to break up the family and confuse gender roles to weaken the man, who is supposed to protect his family and keep it intact so that outside forces can't attack it physically or mentally for their own agenda.
What bollocks. You talk as if single motherhood is a new phenomenon. When you do a bit of genealogical research you find that this is anything but the case. Women have been having and bringing up children on their own for as long as they have been having children.
The fact that you don't know what a real man is shows that there was something missing in your upbringing: a real man. They do this on purpose. They confuse the gender roles so that men won't know what it's like to be a real man and women won't know what it's like to be a real woman. They increase confusion and set women as the head of the household so that broken families provide children willingly to be indoctrinated as slaves into their system, raised and groomed by the system and thus incapable of tearing it down.
The conceit of males. That the word 'man' has to mean something great and noble and good, and anyone who isn't up to scratch can't be 'real'. Pathetic. Even the most depraved male pervert and abuser of the weak and vulnerable is still a 'real man'. A man is a human who has the Y chromosome. Nothing more and nothing less.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Love your cherry-picked bullshit. ...
How is using government stats 'cherry-picking'? If it is then you should be able to put up contrary stats.
'In 2018 5086 people were resettled in the UK'. How difficult is that to understand? ...
Not difficult at all, why do you have trouble believing that by percentage of population and per thousand of the population the UK has accepted more refugees than New Zealand?
And I do know how to look up a website. ...
But apparently not enough to understand what to do when a digital certificate is not working correctly.
I recall you arguing the toss that there is no country where you don't have to be a citizen to vote. ...
I was wrong as New Zealand allows refugees with a permanent right to remain and who have been there for a continuous year to vote.
You argue about things that you know nothing about and then spend your time frantically 'googling' to find something to back up your assertions. ...
Nothing 'frantic' about it. You claimed that refugees get automatic citizenship, they don't. You've also claimed that they get 20,000 NZ dollars to spend as they like but I cannot find anything that confirms that so I'm waiting for you to back up such a claim.
If that doesn't work you claim that the other person has said things they haven't said at all, saying they 'implied' it when in fact they had 'implied' no such thing. ...
My mistake then, I'm probably reading my projection into things.
Btw, what does any of this have to do with the thread? ...
You brought it up!? :roll:
Your country has always been a kunt. Accept that and move on.
A c**t who made it possible for you to squat someone else's country. :lol:
Atla

Post by Atla »

Very true. Unfortunately the majority of men have always been trash and not "real men", that's how such a system could have been established in the first place, and how it continues to exist. Those powerful men merely exploit the stupidity, malignance and selfishness of the typical male, turn them against him.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Love your cherry-picked bullshit. ...
How is using government stats 'cherry-picking'? If it is then you should be able to put up contrary stats.
'In 2018 5086 people were resettled in the UK'. How difficult is that to understand? ...
Not difficult at all, why do you have trouble believing that by percentage of population and per thousand of the population the UK has accepted more refugees than New Zealand?
And I do know how to look up a website. ...
But apparently not enough to understand what to do when a digital certificate is not working correctly.
I recall you arguing the toss that there is no country where you don't have to be a citizen to vote. ...
I was wrong as New Zealand allows refugees with a permanent right to remain and who have been there for a continuous year to vote.
You argue about things that you know nothing about and then spend your time frantically 'googling' to find something to back up your assertions. ...
Nothing 'frantic' about it. You claimed that refugees get automatic citizenship, they don't. You've also claimed that they get 20,000 NZ dollars to spend as they like but I cannot find anything that confirms that so I'm waiting for you to back up such a claim.
If that doesn't work you claim that the other person has said things they haven't said at all, saying they 'implied' it when in fact they had 'implied' no such thing. ...
My mistake then, I'm probably reading my projection into things.
Btw, what does any of this have to do with the thread? ...
You brought it up!? :roll:
Your country has always been a kunt. Accept that and move on.
A c**t who made it possible for you to squat someone else's country. :lol:
5086 is about.01 percent I think. Is it a competition? The US and UK should be taking ALL the refugees they created when they destroyed the ME.
And I suppose you are right. If the English hadn't starved and persecuted the forebears of so many people then they wouldn't have had to take refuge in another country. Humans are always going to fight for survival and if they can't survive in one place they move to another--that's why we have populated essentially every part of the planet. Otherwise I'm sure they would have preferred to stay in their own country. Imagine how desperate you would need to be to move to a cold, damp dump of a place populated by war-obsessed cannibals.
And I love the way the English love to bleat about beating the evil Nazis, when what the English have done to other cultures is also beyond belief in its evil and depravity. Hitler is an easy cartoon-character villain. Your own Churchill was a murderous, warmongering, evil piece of elitist shit too, ditto most(all?) of your PMs.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: Nice and warm in your troll cave.

I thought you said NZ was a paradise?

Get with the times baby, The British Empire is long gone.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:01 am :lol: Nice and warm in your troll cave.

I thought you said NZ was a paradise?

Get with the times baby, The British Empire is long gone.
No argument again so you have to resort to lies. Go fuck yourself bloated English pudding.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: I'll send you a blanket to keep you warm in your cave.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:45 am :lol: I'll send you a blanket to keep you warm in your cave.
Please post a link to where I call NZ a paradise. Has the planet run out of peoples for the English to persecute? Now y'all are nauseatingly way OTT PCturdlings. Trying to atone for past (and present) sins?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Please go bore someone else.
vegetariantaxidermy

So no link then :lol:
BlackChristianMind

Post by BlackChristianMind »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am
BlackChristianMind wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 am
The conceit of males. That the word 'man' has to mean something great and noble and good, and anyone who isn't up to scratch can't be 'real'. Pathetic. Even the most depraved male pervert and abuser of the weak and vulnerable is still a 'real man'. A man is a human who has the Y chromosome. Nothing more and nothing less.
We are all beasts when we're not spiritually connected to the life-giving Spirit. The word "male" isn't positive or negative. But a "real man," to me, is someone who believes in God, knows, adheres to, and teaches correct morality--not relative morality--protects and provides for his family, is productive, protects the young and defenseless, does not compromise with evil people, and is willing to fight and die for a worthy cause. This is just a brief general outline.
Greta

Post by Greta »

So what is a man who is not a real man? An unreal man? Crikey, never mind diversity. Everyone must fit their little assigned box.

Blaming genders is simply ridiculous, at best. People are people. Even the unreal ones.

Tyranny can be blamed upon insecurity - an administration's fear of losing control. So they tighten up the rules and enforcement. The ultimate expression of this is totalitarianism. However, experiments in totalitarianism have shown the system to be a recipe for stagnation. A little chaos permitted allows for creativity and rejuvenation.

However, if we reach a point where humans are no longer needed for their bodies, personalities and minds, where they have been outclassed by machines, then that won't matter. At that point humans will be chattel for the few owners of the most powerful corporate machinery. Then we will either truly get to know tyranny or we'll learn what it feels like to be a pet or zoo specimen.
Ansiktsburk

Post by Ansiktsburk »

Greta wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 am So what is a man who is not a real man? An unreal man? Crikey, never mind diversity. Everyone must fit their little assigned box.

Blaming genders is simply ridiculous, at best. People are people. Even the unreal ones.

Tyranny can be blamed upon insecurity - an administration's fear of losing control. So they tighten up the rules and enforcement. The ultimate expression of this is totalitarianism. However, experiments in totalitarianism have shown the system to be a recipe for stagnation. A little chaos permitted allows for creativity and rejuvenation.

However, if we reach a point where humans are no longer needed for their bodies, personalities and minds, where they have been outclassed by machines, then that won't matter. At that point humans will be chattel for the few owners of the most powerful corporate machinery. Then we will either truly get to know tyranny or we'll learn what it feels like to be a pet or zoo specimen.
Persons are, as you rightly say different. Everyone knows that. We are born with the brains we have and will respond different to stimuli. But we are also to a tremendously big degree shaped by the environment we grow up in. If you have academical or welltodo parents you will not work ninetofive to make mony, if your parents are ninetofivers, you will become one. No matter how stupid or intelligent you are. With extremely few exceptions. And the single person that will affect you most is your mother. I don't know where you live, Greta, but I live in Scandinavia, where equality between genders are supposed to be high, and fathers takes a big part in toddler upbringing. But still, even in academical families, the mother will always be the one that takes care of the newborn, and the influence on the kids will to a major part be from the mother. Of course, then our brains and experiences will have its way with us, but the imprint our childhood, and I support the TS in saying especially the mothers have a huge influence on the children.

Now, women are not a homogenous flock, even though most women do agree that the "women commune" is an extremely hard force upon a woman. And It is not illogical to suggest that the values the woman get from the "commune" will show in the upbringing.

That said, my mother and my wife was extremely different in their ways of rising their children. My father was a typical Patriarch that tried to mold us children to his believes, while I see my young adult kids as cool cats to chat with, and have since their toddler days. They go to their mother with their problems, but is still do think that my kids have got as much from me as from my wife in terms of values and believes.

And do I think that the women, as a group, mold their kids to be good supporters of the current government. I would say more yes that no.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:36 am So no link then :lol:
*Yawn*