You never happened.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: You never happened.

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:33 am that character doesn't exist,
I've noticed that you use a lot of nouns for someone who doesn't think anything exists.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: (Awareness) which is fundamentally unknowable...except what appears as this unknowable unknown known..aka Infinities dream.

Nothing ever happens / happened in a dream...to be aware of the dream is all that's apparently happening, a trip into what's not happening.

You said there is no "you" so I ask again, who are you talking to then?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:26 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:33 am that character doesn't exist,
I've noticed that you use a lot of nouns for someone who doesn't think anything exists.
A noun arises out of nothing. Nothing is a noun and a noun is nothing. You are nothing and nothing exists. :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 pm
A noun arises out of nothing. Nothing is a noun and a noun is nothing. You are nothing and nothing exists. :D
In that case there is nothing to say, yet you keep saying stuff.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: (Awareness) which is fundamentally unknowable...except what appears as this unknowable unknown known..aka Infinities dream.

Nothing ever happens / happened in a dream...to be aware of the dream is all that's apparently happening, a trip into what's not happening.

You said there is no "you" so I ask again, who are you talking to then?

There is only you talking to yourself. You think other exists only because you exist, except other is only a thought in you ..not outside of you.
You cannot get outside of you to meet another because you'd have to be that other...which you aren't because...

The you in me is the same you in you. There is only you because there is no other than you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 pm
In that case there is nothing to say, yet you keep saying stuff.
Saying stuff is nothing saying stuff about nothing...and nothing is very interesting to the mind which again is nothing, and that's why it identifies with this nothing weaving an elaborate story out of it, convincing itself it's real, when it's actually fiction, all nothing being everything which is actually nothing at all.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:50 pm
Saying stuff is nothing saying stuff about nothing...and nothing is very interesting to the mind which again is nothing, and that's why it identifies with this nothing weaving an elaborate story out of it, convincing itself it's real, when it's actually fiction, all nothing being everything which is actually nothing at all.
And your ability to say so much without actually saying anything is as impressive as ever. Keep it up my little buddy. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:50 pm
And your ability to say so much without actually saying anything is as impressive as ever. Keep it up my little buddy. :D

It's kind of impressive when silence speaks. Silence can speak, but it cannot speak about silence without filling it up with words, so it kind of just plays with the words for there is nothing else here otherwise. :D

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Does the mind that is Dontaskme exist or not ? If it does then it is something and if it doesnt then exactly who or what is
posting her thoughts ? It has to be something because nothing cannot exist or do anything including posting on the forum
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 pm Does the mind that is Dontaskme exist or not ? If it does then it is something and if it doesnt then exactly who or what is
posting her thoughts ? It has to be something because nothing cannot exist or do anything including posting on the forum

The mind cannot see itself so just who or what exactly is minding the store?

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Dontaskme wrote:
The mind cannot see itself so just who or what exactly is minding the store ?
Individual minds cannot see themselves but is it actually necessary for there to be a Mind to justify this ?
Cannot each mind just be independent of other minds instead of being connected to the one true Mind ?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:59 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
The mind cannot see itself so just who or what exactly is minding the store ?
Individual minds cannot see themselves but is it actually necessary for there to be a Mind to justify this ?
I don't understand what you mean, sorry.
surreptitious57 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:59 pmCannot each mind just be independent of other minds instead of being connected to the one true Mind ?
But there is no disconnect here...except the ''conceptual thought'' which is illusory.

When Descartes said '' I think therefore I am'' ...a sense-of-being was artificially created which manifested as the subject /object divide where there is no such division in reality except as ''thought'' .... in other words, being separate cannot possibly BE without the 'thought' and the identification with that 'thought' ...ID enter the illusory separation which in reality is an illusory appearance within the Awareness you already ARE without beginning nor end, so there is no thing to divide what you already ARE into parts because there is only Infinite Awareness.

How can that which is infinitley ONE ever be divided? ...who or what would be the ''other'' ONE to divide it?

There is nothing outside of ONENESS ..there is only oneness dividing itself into more of itself add infinitum. .there is no ''other'' ONE.. therefore, all division is illusion, there is no thing separating itself, no separation ever happens...there is the appearance of separation happening occuring within Awareness that never happens...that's all that's ever happening.

The mind is an appearance, a 'sense-of-being' - there is an awareness of that 'sense-of-being' but this 'sense-of-being' comes and goes, but what you are in essence is Awareness of that 'sense-of-being' an Awareness that does not come and go, it's permanent, that's who you are, you are the noumenon of your entire 'sense-of-being' aka phenomena.

As Awareness you never happen,... happenings are all within the illusory dream of separation in this apparent spacetime continuum matrix that is made up of illusory appearances coming and going in Awareness..like a dream, and all dream characters animate or inanimate are all conceptual objects empty to their core, hallucinations within imageless Awareness itself. Images are seen but the Awareness of all images is totally empty and imageless.

Which means this whole reality is nothing but a dream, and nothing ever happens in a dream.

You are both the dreamer, dream and the dreaming.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:22 am
When Descartes said '' I think therefore I am'' ...
When I do not think I am not, although the body is until it too is not.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:17 pm When I do not think I am not,
Happening

Walker wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:17 pmalthough the body is until it too is not.
The body IS...not happening when 'thought' is not present - when 'thought' is present the body is happening within what's not happening.

The awareness of ''thought'' does not happen...the ''thought'' happens in not-happening awareness.

Dontaskme said
I AM is independant of thought, thought is not possible without I AM ... I AM is this immediate wide awake screen of Consciousness prior to any thought... (thought) is unconsciousness because thought is an appearance of Consciousness already conscious...thought requires the screen of Consciousness, but the screen of Consciousness does not require thought.

Descartes said '' I think therefore I am''

I AM doesn't need to think to be I AM ...I AM still IS with or without thought present.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:17 am
Descartes said '' I think therefore I am''

I AM doesn't need to think to be I AM ...I AM still IS with or without thought present.

I would invite you to consider:

AM doesn’t need to think to be AM … AM still IS with or without thought present.

I AM requires thought to be I AM, because I is a thought.