Einstein on the train

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sat May 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm
So, are you suggesting that I have NEVER even answered one of your clarifying questions that you have asked me?
Is this a rhetorical question?

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 12:27 am

Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:50 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:47 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm


Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this, or are you going to dodge this clarifying question as well?
Are you really that stupid? If I said to you: Yet another belief. It completely goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc.
Do you have any evidence for this?
Then HOW would you reply?

You, after all, have absolutely NO idea what 'this' IS. So, once again, I am NOT dodging clarifying any thing at all. But, I, at least, NEED to KNOW what 'this' IS, which you WANT clarified.

And if the Truth be TOLD I also NEED to KNOW who the 'we' is, which you refer to, and what that 'we' KNOWS in relation to psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, truth, etc.

You really do come across as; What 'we' know 'now', when this is written is the MOST thorough knowledge and what 'you' say HAS TO BE WRONG because it GOES AGAINST what 'we' "know".

How small and narrowed thinking could a human being get, or a generation of human beings get?

There is ENOUGH evidence to realize that that way of thinking has been proven WRONG so many times in the past that to even consider thinking like this just shows how CLOSED some people can be.
Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
I asked you to back up what YOU wrote.
Back up what EXACTLY.

I have NOT even asked you to back up what you wrote. ALL I asked was for you to say what is the evidence you use for stating that the Universe is getting bigger. YET you could NOT and/or have NOT even done that.

I CAN and WILL back up absolutely EVERY thing I say and write. But I NEED to KNOW, at least, what parts EXACTLY that you want me to back up.

How much more simpler could it get for you to ask the specific clarifying question that you supposedly want me to clarify.

If you do NOT ask clarifying questions, then some readers could very easily come to conclusion that you are holding the BELIEF that I can NOT back up what I say here.


Atla wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:10 pm
Why are you dodging the question? Are you afraid of something?
Remember it is you who has dodged my actually clarifying questions posed to you. And, it was I who explained the fearful reason you people do this.

Have you even considered how STUPID it sounds when it is said to another; What you say goes against what we know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc. Do you have any evidence for this, and then accusing them of dodging "this" "clarifying question" as well.

1. There is NO clarifying question in this.
2. Asking for evidence about 'that' what goes against what you KNOW is just asking for nothing.
3. There are five different issues and you are asking for evidence for that which goes against all of any of them is NOT known.
4. What you know personally, from what we know collective is not known.
5. You have proven you can NOT even clarify just two words you use, so how could you explain what you and/or "others" KNOW in relation to five completely separate subjects.
6. You have yet to ask just one simple straightforward clarifying question, which you might want answered for you.
7. You just allude to things, of which NO one would really know what you are actually talking about let alone actually alluding to.

There are so many other issues here with this that I could not be bothered writing them down now. But besides all of that, what was ONCE what 'we' know about psychology, contradictions, openness, problems, "truth" etc. some one OBVIOUSLY was going against. That is HOW and WHY knowledge keeps changing.

If you REALLY WANT me to back up, with evidence, what I say, which supposedly goes against what "you" or "we" know, then you HAVE TO tell me WHAT PART EXACTLY that you want me to evidence.

I will forget about asking you again to clarify what the "we" know regarding any thing, as you have already proven with evidence that you are incapable of doing just that. But if you REALLY WANT me to evidence some thing, then you HAVE TO at least ask the clarifying question or say what part you want me to evidence.

Until then it just appears that you are happy sitting in and with you own BELIEFS of things.
So you wrote a page long comment about not dodging questions, while totally dodging the clarifying questions about the highly unusual claims YOU made. How much more of a hypocrite can you get?

WHERE IS ANY EVIDENCE FOR YOUR BELIEFS?
I do NOT have any beliefs.

I have already provided the evidence for HOW and WHY the Universe could NOT expand.

You have NOT provided any evidence that the Universe is expanding. So, suggesting I am dodging any thing is beyond hypocritical, and considering you are incapable of asking a clarifying question to me in relation to some thing in particular I really do NOT know what you want from me. Even when I ask you to clarify what is the actual thing that you want me to provide evidence, you are completely incapable of expressing that. Saying, FOR YOUR BELIEFS, is about one of the most STUPIDEST responses that could be given especially considering I have TOLD you I do NOT have any beliefs.

Either you also are NOT reading the actual words I write, have MISSED reading those parts, or are so strongly in YOUR OWN BELIEFS that you can NOT comprehend what I write.

I seem to have really hit the mark in you adult human beings when I highlighted the fear you are holding when you can not and do NOT answer my simple straightforward clarifying questions posed to you.

You EXPECT me to answer this question, now let us SEE what you can provide: Where is the evidence for your beliefs?

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 12:29 am

Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:55 pm
Age wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm
So, are you suggesting that I have NEVER even answered one of your clarifying questions that you have asked me?
Is this a rhetorical question?
Do you NOT know what a rhetorical question is?

Can you NOT tell the difference from a rhetorical question and a clarifying question?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 am

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:29 am
Do you NOT know what a rhetorical question is?
Why are you asking me this question? Can't you read?
Univalence wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 pm
This is a rhetorical question: Could you clarify to us if talking to you is a waste of time?

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 2:18 am

Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:29 am
Do you NOT know what a rhetorical question is?
Why are you asking me this question?
Because you asked me if my question was a rhetorical question. Do you usually ask "others" if that was a rhetorical question when you KNOW what a rhetorical question is?
Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 am
Can't you read?
I already answered this most ridiculous of STUPID and IDIOTIC questions.

Did you NOT read my answer?

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:27 am
I do NOT have any beliefs.

I have already provided the evidence for HOW and WHY the Universe could NOT expand.

You have NOT provided any evidence that the Universe is expanding. So, suggesting I am dodging any thing is beyond hypocritical, and considering you are incapable of asking a clarifying question to me in relation to some thing in particular I really do NOT know what you want from me. Even when I ask you to clarify what is the actual thing that you want me to provide evidence, you are completely incapable of expressing that. Saying, FOR YOUR BELIEFS, is about one of the most STUPIDEST responses that could be given especially considering I have TOLD you I do NOT have any beliefs.

Either you also are NOT reading the actual words I write, have MISSED reading those parts, or are so strongly in YOUR OWN BELIEFS that you can NOT comprehend what I write.

I seem to have really hit the mark in you adult human beings when I highlighted the fear you are holding when you can not and do NOT answer my simple straightforward clarifying questions posed to you.

You EXPECT me to answer this question, now let us SEE what you can provide: Where is the evidence for your beliefs?
I wasn't talking about the universe's expansion right now. I was asking about the unusual claims you yourself just listed, the ones you've been implicitly or explicitly driving at for 2000 comments (with seemingly absolute certainty, so that's pretty much the definition of belief/beliefs).

Your "readers" can clearly see that you never provided any evidence on this forum for the unusual claims you want us to accept. All you do is dodge the questions and make belittling remarks.

---

You have also NOT provided evidence for how and why the universe couldn't expand, what you say is again not true. Speculation is not evidence.

Nor did I claim that the universe is expanding, so again what you say is not true.
I claimed that the observable universe seems to be expanding and provided the evidence of redshift. (There are other evidences as well, like the evolution of starts and galaxies, and the CMB etc., but redshift is enough. By the way the evidences of cosmic evolution tend to go against your speculation of optical illusion, you have to do better than that.)
As uwot said, you are the only one here mad enough to think you know how the universe works.

---

Your "readers" can clearly see that you are the one doing the things you accuse others of: dodging questions (maybe out of fear), holding beliefs while claiming not to have beliefs. Making untrue statements.

In short, people can clearly see your dishonesty.

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 6:15 am

Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:27 am
I do NOT have any beliefs.

I have already provided the evidence for HOW and WHY the Universe could NOT expand.

You have NOT provided any evidence that the Universe is expanding. So, suggesting I am dodging any thing is beyond hypocritical, and considering you are incapable of asking a clarifying question to me in relation to some thing in particular I really do NOT know what you want from me. Even when I ask you to clarify what is the actual thing that you want me to provide evidence, you are completely incapable of expressing that. Saying, FOR YOUR BELIEFS, is about one of the most STUPIDEST responses that could be given especially considering I have TOLD you I do NOT have any beliefs.

Either you also are NOT reading the actual words I write, have MISSED reading those parts, or are so strongly in YOUR OWN BELIEFS that you can NOT comprehend what I write.

I seem to have really hit the mark in you adult human beings when I highlighted the fear you are holding when you can not and do NOT answer my simple straightforward clarifying questions posed to you.

You EXPECT me to answer this question, now let us SEE what you can provide: Where is the evidence for your beliefs?
I wasn't talking about the universe's expansion right now. I was asking about the unusual claims you yourself just listed, the ones you've been implicitly or explicitly driving at for 2000 comments (with seemingly absolute certainty, so that's pretty much the definition of belief/beliefs).
If I am certain or sure of some thing or not, then that does NOT relate to belief, from my perspective.

If you are absolutely serious about wanting to discuss things, then pick any topic/subject and let us DISCUSS it. I am ready when you are.

If you would like to just pick ANY one of that list, which you claim are 'unusual' claims of mine, and let us proceed.

If you want to have a serious discussion, then show you are capable of one by doing it with me.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Your "readers" can clearly see that you never provided any evidence on this forum for the unusual claims you want us to accept.
And I have ALREADY stated that I am NOT in this forum to express that I want to express, let alone provide any evidence for it. I am here, with the most stubborn of society to find a way to get people just like yourself OPEN to new or "unusual" claims. If you can learn how to OPEN up the people here in this forum, then I can do it with any one.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
All you do is dodge the questions and make belittling remarks.
Is that really all I do, from your perspective?

To me, I have NEVER dodged a question, and I have also NEVER made any belittling remarks at all.

Just because you do NOT know what definition I am using for a word, and so presume SOME THING else, based upon your very own assumptions of things, that does NOT mean I have ever used a belittling remark nor dodged a question at all. This could be very easily proven if you EVER decided to become OPEN and inquisitive about what another is actually saying. As has been proven countless times already, What you think or believe another is saying is NOT necessarily the case. Are you aware that YOUR ASSUMPTIONS could very well be WRONG?

---
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
You have also NOT provided evidence for how and why the universe couldn't expand, what you say is again not true.
Yes I have. Either you missed or just do NOT believe things.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Speculation is not evidence.
And a tree is not a rabbit. But just like this has nothing to do with any thing I have said, neither does what you say have.

What have I said, which you THINK or BELIEVE is 'speculation'?
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Nor did I claim that the universe is expanding, so again what you say is not true.
Okay, well then that is MY FAULT.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
I claimed that the observable universe seems to be expanding and provided the evidence of redshift.
So, we are in TOTAL AGREEMENT.

By the way you do NOT need 'evidence' for what 'seems' to be happening.

The word 'seem' explains every thing and instantly counters the need for evidence.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
(There are other evidences as well, like the evolution of starts and galaxies,)
Absolutely Everything evolves, so this is NOT evidence for an expanding Universe.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
( and the CMB etc.,)
This is NOT evidence for an expanding Universe.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
( but redshift is enough.)
As explained evidence is NOT needed for what SEEMS to be the case of some thing.

To me, only evidence is needed for what is purported to be case.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
(By the way the evidences of cosmic evolution tend to go against your speculation of optical illusion, you have to do better than that.)
Would you like to discuss this? Or, have you already decided, based on your assumptions alone, that what I am talking about is not worthy of being listened to and/or heard?
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
As uwot said, you are the only one here mad enough to think you know how the universe works.
That might be because I DO.

Until you listen to what I have to say, you and uwot will NEVER know what the real and actual Truth IS here.

---
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Your "readers" can clearly see that you are the one doing the things you accuse others of: dodging questions (maybe out of fear), holding beliefs while claiming not to have beliefs. Making untrue statements.
That is great. If that is what the readers SEE now, when this is written, then that is just MORE EVIDENCE of what I have been saying.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
In short, people can clearly see your dishonesty.
If that is what you BELIEVE, then it MUST BE True, correct?

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sun May 19, 2019 6:21 am

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:15 am
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:27 am
I do NOT have any beliefs.

I have already provided the evidence for HOW and WHY the Universe could NOT expand.

You have NOT provided any evidence that the Universe is expanding. So, suggesting I am dodging any thing is beyond hypocritical, and considering you are incapable of asking a clarifying question to me in relation to some thing in particular I really do NOT know what you want from me. Even when I ask you to clarify what is the actual thing that you want me to provide evidence, you are completely incapable of expressing that. Saying, FOR YOUR BELIEFS, is about one of the most STUPIDEST responses that could be given especially considering I have TOLD you I do NOT have any beliefs.

Either you also are NOT reading the actual words I write, have MISSED reading those parts, or are so strongly in YOUR OWN BELIEFS that you can NOT comprehend what I write.

I seem to have really hit the mark in you adult human beings when I highlighted the fear you are holding when you can not and do NOT answer my simple straightforward clarifying questions posed to you.

You EXPECT me to answer this question, now let us SEE what you can provide: Where is the evidence for your beliefs?
I wasn't talking about the universe's expansion right now. I was asking about the unusual claims you yourself just listed, the ones you've been implicitly or explicitly driving at for 2000 comments (with seemingly absolute certainty, so that's pretty much the definition of belief/beliefs).
If I am certain or sure of some thing or not, then that does NOT relate to belief, from my perspective.

If you are absolutely serious about wanting to discuss things, then pick any topic/subject and let us DISCUSS it. I am ready when you are.

If you would like to just pick ANY one of that list, which you claim are 'unusual' claims of mine, and let us proceed.

If you want to have a serious discussion, then show you are capable of one by doing it with me.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Your "readers" can clearly see that you never provided any evidence on this forum for the unusual claims you want us to accept.
And I have ALREADY stated that I am NOT in this forum to express that I want to express, let alone provide any evidence for it. I am here, with the most stubborn of society to find a way to get people just like yourself OPEN to new or "unusual" claims. If you can learn how to OPEN up the people here in this forum, then I can do it with any one.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
All you do is dodge the questions and make belittling remarks.
Is that really all I do, from your perspective?

To me, I have NEVER dodged a question, and I have also NEVER made any belittling remarks at all.

Just because you do NOT know what definition I am using for a word, and so presume SOME THING else, based upon your very own assumptions of things, that does NOT mean I have ever used a belittling remark nor dodged a question at all. This could be very easily proven if you EVER decided to become OPEN and inquisitive about what another is actually saying. As has been proven countless times already, What you think or believe another is saying is NOT necessarily the case. Are you aware that YOUR ASSUMPTIONS could very well be WRONG?

---
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
You have also NOT provided evidence for how and why the universe couldn't expand, what you say is again not true.
Yes I have. Either you missed or just do NOT believe things.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Speculation is not evidence.
And a tree is not a rabbit. But just like this has nothing to do with any thing I have said, neither does what you say have.

What have I said, which you THINK or BELIEVE is 'speculation'?
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Nor did I claim that the universe is expanding, so again what you say is not true.
Okay, well then that is MY FAULT.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
I claimed that the observable universe seems to be expanding and provided the evidence of redshift.
So, we are in TOTAL AGREEMENT.

By the way you do NOT need 'evidence' for what 'seems' to be happening.

The word 'seem' explains every thing and instantly counters the need for evidence.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
(There are other evidences as well, like the evolution of starts and galaxies,)
Absolutely Everything evolves, so this is NOT evidence for an expanding Universe.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
( and the CMB etc.,)
This is NOT evidence for an expanding Universe.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
( but redshift is enough.)
As explained evidence is NOT needed for what SEEMS to be the case of some thing.

To me, only evidence is needed for what is purported to be case.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
(By the way the evidences of cosmic evolution tend to go against your speculation of optical illusion, you have to do better than that.)
Would you like to discuss this? Or, have you already decided, based on your assumptions alone, that what I am talking about is not worthy of being listened to and/or heard?
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
As uwot said, you are the only one here mad enough to think you know how the universe works.
That might be because I DO.

Until you listen to what I have to say, you and uwot will NEVER know what the real and actual Truth IS here.

---
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Your "readers" can clearly see that you are the one doing the things you accuse others of: dodging questions (maybe out of fear), holding beliefs while claiming not to have beliefs. Making untrue statements.
That is great. If that is what the readers SEE now, when this is written, then that is just MORE EVIDENCE of what I have been saying.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
In short, people can clearly see your dishonesty.
If that is what you BELIEVE, then it MUST BE True, correct?
Almost every sentence is a lie in your comment.
It's not possible to have a honest discussion with someone like you.

See this is what a psychotic or schizophrenic break from reality is. We can tell, but from your prespective you can't really tell in which ways you are insane.

My disappointment is more like with those who run this forum and choose not to have any moderation. People like you should be banned quickly.

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 9:50 am

Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:21 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:15 am
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am

I wasn't talking about the universe's expansion right now. I was asking about the unusual claims you yourself just listed, the ones you've been implicitly or explicitly driving at for 2000 comments (with seemingly absolute certainty, so that's pretty much the definition of belief/beliefs).
If I am certain or sure of some thing or not, then that does NOT relate to belief, from my perspective.

If you are absolutely serious about wanting to discuss things, then pick any topic/subject and let us DISCUSS it. I am ready when you are.

If you would like to just pick ANY one of that list, which you claim are 'unusual' claims of mine, and let us proceed.

If you want to have a serious discussion, then show you are capable of one by doing it with me.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Your "readers" can clearly see that you never provided any evidence on this forum for the unusual claims you want us to accept.
And I have ALREADY stated that I am NOT in this forum to express that I want to express, let alone provide any evidence for it. I am here, with the most stubborn of society to find a way to get people just like yourself OPEN to new or "unusual" claims. If you can learn how to OPEN up the people here in this forum, then I can do it with any one.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
All you do is dodge the questions and make belittling remarks.
Is that really all I do, from your perspective?

To me, I have NEVER dodged a question, and I have also NEVER made any belittling remarks at all.

Just because you do NOT know what definition I am using for a word, and so presume SOME THING else, based upon your very own assumptions of things, that does NOT mean I have ever used a belittling remark nor dodged a question at all. This could be very easily proven if you EVER decided to become OPEN and inquisitive about what another is actually saying. As has been proven countless times already, What you think or believe another is saying is NOT necessarily the case. Are you aware that YOUR ASSUMPTIONS could very well be WRONG?

---
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
You have also NOT provided evidence for how and why the universe couldn't expand, what you say is again not true.
Yes I have. Either you missed or just do NOT believe things.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Speculation is not evidence.
And a tree is not a rabbit. But just like this has nothing to do with any thing I have said, neither does what you say have.

What have I said, which you THINK or BELIEVE is 'speculation'?
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Nor did I claim that the universe is expanding, so again what you say is not true.
Okay, well then that is MY FAULT.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
I claimed that the observable universe seems to be expanding and provided the evidence of redshift.
So, we are in TOTAL AGREEMENT.

By the way you do NOT need 'evidence' for what 'seems' to be happening.

The word 'seem' explains every thing and instantly counters the need for evidence.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
(There are other evidences as well, like the evolution of starts and galaxies,)
Absolutely Everything evolves, so this is NOT evidence for an expanding Universe.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
( and the CMB etc.,)
This is NOT evidence for an expanding Universe.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
( but redshift is enough.)
As explained evidence is NOT needed for what SEEMS to be the case of some thing.

To me, only evidence is needed for what is purported to be case.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
(By the way the evidences of cosmic evolution tend to go against your speculation of optical illusion, you have to do better than that.)
Would you like to discuss this? Or, have you already decided, based on your assumptions alone, that what I am talking about is not worthy of being listened to and/or heard?
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
As uwot said, you are the only one here mad enough to think you know how the universe works.
That might be because I DO.

Until you listen to what I have to say, you and uwot will NEVER know what the real and actual Truth IS here.

---
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
Your "readers" can clearly see that you are the one doing the things you accuse others of: dodging questions (maybe out of fear), holding beliefs while claiming not to have beliefs. Making untrue statements.
That is great. If that is what the readers SEE now, when this is written, then that is just MORE EVIDENCE of what I have been saying.
Atla wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 am
In short, people can clearly see your dishonesty.
If that is what you BELIEVE, then it MUST BE True, correct?
Almost every sentence is a lie in your comment.
It's not possible to have a honest discussion with someone like you.

See this is what a psychotic or schizophrenic break from reality is. We can tell, but from your prespective you can't really tell in which ways you are insane.

My disappointment is more like with those who run this forum and choose not to have any moderation. People like you should be banned quickly.
Okay, from your perspective, I am a liar, insane and should be banned imediately.

Well that is one way of NOT committing to a Truly open and honest discussion.

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sun May 19, 2019 9:58 am

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:50 am
Well that is one way of NOT committing to a Truly open and honest discussion.
Do you have any evidence to justify this belief?

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 11:17 am

Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:58 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:50 am
Well that is one way of NOT committing to a Truly open and honest discussion.
Do you have any evidence to justify this belief?
What belief are you talking about?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sun May 19, 2019 11:23 am

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:17 am
Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:58 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:50 am
Well that is one way of NOT committing to a Truly open and honest discussion.
Do you have any evidence to justify this belief?
What belief are you talking about?
Can't you read? The one I quoted.

Age
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age » Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 am

Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:23 am
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:17 am
Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:58 am

Do you have any evidence to justify this belief?
What belief are you talking about?
Can't you read?
I have answered this previously AND previously told you this.

Have you NOT read that?
Univalence wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:23 am
The one I quoted.
But that is NOT a belief.

Are you NOT able to understand that?

Univalence
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Univalence » Sun May 19, 2019 11:57 am

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 am
But that is NOT a belief.
Why do you believe that it isn't a belief?
Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 am
Are you NOT able to understand that?
If I understood why you believe that you don't have any beliefs I wouldn't be asking you these clarifying questions.
Last edited by Univalence on Sun May 19, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Atla » Sun May 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Age wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:15 am
If I am certain or sure of some thing or not, then that does NOT relate to belief, from my perspective.
...
Your "perspective" couldn't be more dishonest and delusional then. Being certain of some thing or not is the quintessence of belief. What if the thing you are certain of is actually wrong?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests