Double Slit Experiment

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Double Slit Experiment

Post by HexHammer »

Without a reference in time and space, time is free to flow, therefore there can be multiple beginnings and time will act like a sound wave with pulsing motion. Time can at the same time go fast, normal and extremely slow, so slow that a photon can travel to the edge of the universe, but we need to remember that it's helped by the earth, sol, galaxy and universe will still move in all that time, and earth will be destroyed by the sun since time can slow down to a 10000000000000^100000...000000 which explains the quantum tunneling, that a electron can pass a barrier.
Last edited by HexHammer on Mon May 13, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Re: Double Slit Experiment

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 pm Without a reference in time and space, time is free to flow, therefore there can be multiple beginnings and time will act like a sound wave with pulsing motion. Time can at the same time go fast, normal and extremely slow, so slow that a photon can travel to the edge of the universe, but we need to remember that it's helped by the earth, sol, galaxy and universe will still move in all that time, and earth will be destroyed by the sun since time can slow down to a 10000000000000^100000...000000 which explains the quantum tunneling, that a electrol can pass a barrier.
I don't understand a word of that, yet I somehow know it's a load of rubbish. Intuition is a wonderful thing.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Harbal wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 pmI don't understand a word of that, yet I somehow know it's a load of rubbish. Intuition is a wonderful thing.
Then explain to me why the "path integral experiments" clearly states that a photon can fly to the edge of the universe in a very weird pattern, yet at the same time travel in a straight line a few meters.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:34 pm Then explain to me why the "path integral experiments" clearly states that a photon can fly to the edge of the universe in a very weird pattern, yet at the same time travel in a straight line a few meters.
It's all to do with the photonic eccentricity principle, Hex. Google it, it will explain everything.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Harbal wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 pmIt's all to do with the photonic eccentricity principle, Hex. Google it, it will explain everything.
Please show me where this "photonic eccentricity principle" appears in the double slit experiment!
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

HexHammer wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 pm Without a reference in time and space, time is free to flow, therefore there can be multiple beginnings and time will act like a sound wave with pulsing motion. Time can at the same time go fast, normal and extremely slow, so slow that a photon can travel to the edge of the universe, but we need to remember that it's helped by the earth, sol, galaxy and universe will still move in all that time, and earth will be destroyed by the sun since time can slow down to a 10000000000000^100000...000000 which explains the quantum tunneling, that a electron can pass a barrier.
Absolute nonsense and babble. The irony is, of course, that you accuse others of posting nonsense and babble.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Ginkgo wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:51 amAbsolute nonsense and babble. The irony is, of course, that you accuse others of posting nonsense and babble.
8) so where am I wrong?!?!
henry quirk

Hex

Post by henry quirk »

There's no such thing as the "photonic eccentricity principle"/

Harbal is fuckin' with you.
HexHammer

Re: Hex

Post by HexHammer »

henry quirk wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 pm There's no such thing as the "photonic eccentricity principle"/

Harbal is fuckin' with you.
:shock: NEVER expected to hear such thing from you mr quirk, but thanks nonetheless! 8) :wink:
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

HexHammer wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:29 am
Ginkgo wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:51 amAbsolute nonsense and babble. The irony is, of course, that you accuse others of posting nonsense and babble.
8) so where am I wrong?!?!
There are a number competing theories of time and time as a pulsating wave is not one of them. That's only your first sentence. Furthermore, I don't have the time nor patience to go through the rest of this hotchpotch.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Ginkgo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:24 amThere are a number competing theories of time and time as a pulsating wave is not one of them. That's only your first sentence. Furthermore, I don't have the time nor patience to go through the rest of this hotchpotch.
Seems like you are a parrot, and really bad at it.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

HexHammer wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:32 am
Ginkgo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:24 amThere are a number competing theories of time and time as a pulsating wave is not one of them. That's only your first sentence. Furthermore, I don't have the time nor patience to go through the rest of this hotchpotch.
Seems like you are a parrot, and really bad at it.
Hex, you retarded caterpillar you.

DISCLAIMER
This only applies if caterpillars can be retarded.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Ginkgo wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:51 am Hex, you retarded caterpillar you.
You just can't say anything intelligent, even if your life depended upon it! :roll:
philosopher

Post by philosopher »

Actually it does make quite some sense, had it not been for the fact you missed some basic math. If time slows down for one part, but not the other, the slow-timed part can do some stuff in the meantime, is that what you're saying?

If that's what you're saying, you forget that the time it takes for the slow-timed particle (spin or whatever) will be slowed down as well, so it all sums up equally and there is no weird thing going on.

I could be wrong about my counter-argument (in any case feel my reply is better than those retards above), so could you elaborate your thought-experiment a bit more and clarify?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

philosopher wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:48 pm had it not been for
Such a short, yet disheartening little phrase.